Frazier Park, CA 93222
Contact Me: chefgervaisGE3130@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,452 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 263
POLITICS FROM A MOUNTAIN CHEF’S PERSPECTIVE
DAY FOUR HUNDRED OF THE BIDEN REGIME
55. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes; U.S. Transportation Secretary Andrew Card; U.S. Treasury Secretary William H. Crawford; U.S. Secretary of War William H. Crawford; “Help” by the Beatles, George Thorogood and the Destroyers featuring George Thorogood, Heavyweight WBA Boxing Champion Jimmy Ellis, Joe Cocker Band featuring Neil Hubbard, Michael Schenker Group featuring Derek St. Holmes, Quicksilver Messenger Service featuring Nicky Hopkins, and the Steve Miller Band featuring Lonnie Turner:
- 303 Tuesday: The Senate issues the first official edict for the persecution of Christians in the Roman Empire.
- 1510 Thursday: The 216th Roman Catholic pontiff, Pope Julius II, excommunicates the Republic of Venice.
- 1536 Monday: In the Papal States, future 231st Roman Catholic Pope Clement VIII is born Ippolito Aldobrandini. He would become the shepherd of ALL Christendom on January 30, 1592, and would guide the flock until March 03, 1605.
- 1538 Thursday: King Ferdinand of Austria and King Janos Zapolyai of Hungary sign the Peace of Grosswardein uniting the two kingdoms in friendship.
- 1582 Wednesday: The 226th Roman Catholic pontiff, Pope Gregory XIII, issued a papal bull, or edict, ordering his calendar reforms. The calendar we use today is the Gregorian calendar, the one he created.
- 1772 Monday: In Amherst County, Va., future 9th U.S. Secretary of War William H. Crawford is born. He would serve under President James Madison from August 01, 1815, to October 22, 1816, and then became the 7th secretary of the U.S. Treasury. In this capacity, Crawford served under President James Madison from October 22, 1816, to March 06, 1825.
- 1803 Thursday: In its Marbury v. Madison decision, the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) established judicial review of the constitutionality of statutes.
- 1821 Saturday: Mexican rebels proclaimed the “Plan de Iguala,” their declaration of independence from Spain.
- 1836 Wednesday: Three-thousand angry Mexicans besiege the 182 defenders of the Alamo and would do so for the next 13 days. On the final day, they would storm the ad hoc fort and put everyone to the sword and bayonet. Imagine the outcome if the Alamo defenders had a single Gatling gun? Priceless.
- 1857 Tuesday: The first shipment of perforated postage stamps arrived at the federal government’s receiving center.
- 1863 Tuesday: The United States organized Arizona as a territory on today’s date.
- 1866 Saturday: In Washington, DC, an American flag made entirely of American bunting went on display for the first time in American history.
- 1868 Monday: The U.S. House of Representatives impeached President Andrew Johnson following his attempted dismissal of Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton; the Senate later acquitted Johnson.
- 1895 Sunday: The Cuban War of Independence against Spain begins on this date.
- 1900 Saturday: New York City Mayor Van Wyck signed the contract to commence work on New York’s first rapid transit tunnel. The tunnel would link Manhattan and Brooklyn with the groundbreaking ceremony set for March 24, 1900.
- 1903 Tuesday: The Cuban government leased Guantanamo Bay to the United States for use as a naval base.
- 1912 Saturday: The American Jewish Women’s Organization of the “Hadassah” underwent founding in New York City.
- 1917 Saturday: The Bolshevik Revolution (Russian Revolution) breaks out in earnest. Meanwhile, thanks to the Zimmerman telegram, the American people learn of the possibility of Mexico coming to the aid of Germany during World War I. The Kaiser promised the Mexican government that if they joined the Central Powers, he would reward them with ALL territories lost to the United States during the Mexican American War 1846-1848. (and YOU think Mexico is our friend)
- 1918 Sunday: The Baltic state of Estonia declares its independence from Russia.
- 1920 Tuesday: The German Workers Party, which later became the Nazi Party, met in Munich to adopt its platform for the upcoming elections.
- 1930 Monday: The 11th chief justice of the United States Supreme Court- Charles Evans Hughes- assumed his post on this date. The over all 62nd U.S. Supreme Court justice, President William Howard Taft nominated him to fill Associate Justice David Josiah Brewer’s seat. In this capacity, he served from October 10, 1910, to June 10, 1916. President Herbert Hoover called Hughes back to service to become chief justice- replacing Chief Justice William Howard Taft- and in this role, he served from today until June 30, 1941.
- 1933 Friday: The League of Nations orders Japan to leave Manchuria. Japan, of course, tells them to go ‘f**k off.’ For many, the invasion of northern China by Imperial Japanese forces marks the REAL beginning of World War II which would drag on for twelve long years.
- 1938 Thursday: The first nylon bristle toothbrush, manufactured by DuPont under the name “Dr. West’s Miracle Toothbrush,” went on sale and replaced earlier toothbrushes that manufacturers made from animal hair.
- 1940 Saturday: In Louisville, Kentucky, future heavyweight boxing champion Jimmy Ellis is born. During his career, he fought 53 professional bouts, notching up 40 wins (24 by KO), 12 losses, and one draw. His career began on April 19, 1965, through May 06, 1975. For a brief period, he owned the WBA heavyweight boxing title of the world.
- 1941 Monday: The Battle of the Atlantic heats up as the German U-Boat campaign against Great Britain continues wracking up one success after another against Allied shipping.
- 1942 Tuesday: During World War II, a Soviet submarine torpedoed the SS Struma, a charter ship attempting to carry Jewish refugees from Romania to Palestine. All but one of the 769 refugees on board perished. Elsewhere, the Voice of America (VOA) aired for the first time.
- 1944 Thursday: Nicky Hopkins, famed keyboardist who played with all the English bands as well as some of the San Francisco bands such as the Quicksilver Messenger Service[i], during the 1960’s and into the 1990’s, was born on this date in Perivale, Middlesex, England.
- 1945 Saturday: During World War II, U.S. soldiers liberated the Philippine capital of Manila.
- 1946 Sunday: Juan Peron[ii] won election as the next president of Argentina on this date.
- 1947 Monday: Future bassist with the Steve Miller Band[iii]—Lonnie Turner—is born on this date in Berkeley, California.
- 1948 Tuesday: Future rock-and-roll guitarist, Neil Hubbard, who played with Joe Cocker[iv] among others, is born on this date in Great Britain.
- 1950 Friday: Future rock guitar phenom—George Thorogood[v]—is born in Wilmington, Delaware, on this date.
- 1953 Tuesday: In Riverview, Michigan, future rhythm guitarist in the Michael Schenker Group- Derek St. Holmes- is born.
- 1956 Friday: The city of Cleveland invoked a 1931 law that barred people under the age of 18 from dancing in public without an adult guardian present.
- 1961 Friday: The Federal Communications Commission authorized the nation’s first full-scale trial of pay television in Hartford, Connecticut.
- 1965 Wednesday: The Beatles[vi] begin filming “Help” in the Bahamas.
- 1968 Saturday: U.S. troops retake the Vietnamese city of Hue during the Tet Offensive. For a long time, the South Vietnamese government would not permit the bombing of the historic inner city but once the U.S. was able to concentrate artillery, airstrikes, and CS gas against the communists, the NVA died in droves.
- 1971 Wednesday: Algeria nationalizes French oil companies in its country.
- 1977 Thursday: President Jimmy Carter informs the world that it will consider human rights when it comes to doling out foreign aid[vii].
- 1980 Sunday: The U.S. Olympic hockey team defeats Finland, 4-2, to win the gold medal.
- 1981 Tuesday: Buckingham Palace announced the engagement of Britain’s Prince Charles to Lady Diana Spencer.
- 1982 Wednesday: At the Playboy Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, N.J., heavyweight boxer Leon Spinks wins a 10-round unanimous decision over his opponent, Ivy Brown, to put his pro record to 11-3-2.
- 1983 Thursday: A congressional commission released a report condemning the internment of Japanese-Americans during World War II as a “grave injustice.” Serious scholars must note, however, that a Democratic President, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, is the one who pushed for it and then authorized it. Meanwhile, the Dow Jones Industrial Average closes above 1,100 for the first time.
- 1984 Friday: The Iraqi air force resumes its attacks on Iran during the Iran-Iraq War.
- 1987 Tuesday: Astronomers discovered an exploding supernova in the Large Magellanic Cloud galaxy.
- 1988 Wednesday: In a ruling that expanded legal protections for parody and satire, the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) unanimously overturned a $150,000 award that the Reverend Jerry Falwell had won against Hustler magazine and its publisher, Larry Flynt.
- 1989 Friday: Iran’s Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini offers $1-3 million bounty on the head of author Salman Rushdie, the author of “Satanic Verses.” Elsewhere, a United Airlines 747 jet rips open in flight, killing nine people. The flight was from Honolulu to New Zealand.
- 1991 Sunday: U.S. and allies begin a ground assault on Iraqi troops in Kuwait and Iraq during the Gulf War.
- 1992 Monday: The 11th U.S. Transportation Secretary Andrew Card assumed his post on this date. A Republican, he served under President George H. W. Bush from today until January 20, 1993.
- 1996 Saturday: Cuba downed two small American planes operated by the group Brothers to the Rescue that it claimed were violating Cuban airspace; all four pilots died in the unprovoked attack.
- 1998 Tuesday: The Queen of England knights Elton John.
- 2002 Sunday: The XIX Winter Olympic Games in Salt Lake City/Quebec City begin.
- 2007 Saturday: The Virginia General Assembly passed a resolution expressing “profound regret” for the state’s role in slavery. Elsewhere, in Springfield, Virginia, heavyweight boxer Oliver McCall, aka the Atomic Bull, wins an 8-round unanimous decision over Marion Wilson to put his pro record to 50-8 (2 no contests).
- 2008 Sunday: Fidel Castro resigns as president of Cuba; his brother, Raul, wins a unanimous election to succeed him.
- 2011 Thursday: In Libya, anti-Gadhafi forces take control of Zuara, a town to the west of the capital city, Tripoli. Meanwhile, in Yemen, President Ali Abdullah Saleh orders the police to protect protesters.
- 2012 Friday: The IAEA reports that Iran has been hard at work expanding its nuclear capabilities.
- 2013 Sunday: In Los Angeles, California, the 85th Academy Awards takes place with “Argo” winning best picture, Ang Lee, best director, Daniel Day-Lewis, best actor, and Jennifer Lawrence, best actress. Meanwhile, in Cuba, Raul Castro wins reelection to a second term as the president (dictator) of Communist Cuba.
- 2014 Monday: Representative John Dingell[viii], an 87-year-old Democrat congressman who has been in office for 29 terms, announces he will retire at the end of his current term. The reason he gives is that although his health is ‘fine,’ he can no longer do his job effectively because of the ‘hostile climate’ in the U.S. House of Representatives. Oh, boohoo, congressman, when the Democrats were screwing the GOP, you could care less. What a schmuck. Elsewhere, Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni signed an anti-gay bill that punished gay sex with up to life in prison. Meanwhile, writer-director-actor Harold Ramis, 69, died in Glencoe, Illinois.
- 2015 Tuesday: According to Brainy History, U.S. President Barack Obama[ix] vetoes the Keystone XL Pipeline project, which would extend the existing Keystone pipeline and connect Canadian oil directly to U.S. Gulf Coast refineries; environmentalist nuts claim the pipeline extension will add to climate change.
- 2016 Wednesday: The government of Hungary announces it’s going to convene a meeting of its parliament to determine as to whether it’s going to accept European Union-mandated ‘migrant quotas.’ Hundreds of thousands of Middle Eastern, North African, and even Sub-Saharan migrants- mostly males of military age- are pouring into Europe seeking ‘asylum.’
- 2017 Friday: J.C. Penney- the company that set the standard for commercial retail stores- announces that it’s going to close between 120 to 130 stores as well as two distribution centers. The store has made poor decisions by bringing in younger, more hip leaders in the organization that have trashed the brand and ruined the legacy of its founder.
- 2018 Saturday: The U.N. Security Council unanimously demanded a 30-day cease-fire across Syria to deliver humanitarian aid and evacuate the wounded, as the death toll reached 500 from a Syrian bombing campaign in the rebel-held suburbs of Damascus. Unfortunately, the cease-fire failed to take hold. Elsewhere, the body of the Rev. Billy Graham arrived at the library bearing his name in Charlotte, N.C., where he would lie in repose for two days. Meanwhile, at the Winter Olympics in South Korea, American men won the gold medal in curling in a decisive upset of Sweden; it was only the second curling medal in U.S. history. (Editor’s note: curling is a bullshit sport). Finally, in the aftermath of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre 2018 at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School, WOKE liberal corporations such as Hertz Rent-a-Car, United Airlines, Delta Airlines, and First National Bank of Omaha sever ties with the National Rifle Association.
- 2019 Sunday: In the 91st Academy Awards, “Bohemian Rhapsody,” the film about Freddie Mercury and Queen[x] wins four big awards while “Black Panther,” “Green Book” (Best Picture), and “Roma” which had four awards. It was tough going between “Bohemian Rhapsody” and “Black Panther,” both films were extremely popular. It’s a shame Chadwick Boseman couldn’t have won Best Actor.
- 2020 Tuesday: Armenia closes its border with Iran following the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus in that country. Oman- in the Persian Gulf- shuts off air traffic from Iran into its country. In Italy, another 74 cases of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu brings the country’s number of cases to 224 what with another four fatalities. Next, due to South Korea’s outbreak of coronavirus, Vietnam announces its airlines will suspend flight to the country the following day. In the United States, reported cases are now at 53 as they begin to spread in the Pacific Northwest. Pakistan’s airlines suspend flights to the People’s Republic of China as it attempts to arrest the number of cases coming to its borders. Around the Persian Gulf, various nations are reporting their first cases while in Europe, Spain reports its first cases.
- 2021 Wednesday: Day 36 of the Biden Regime- Sean Hannity reports that the Democrats are striving to find a way with which, they can remove the nuclear codes from the responsibilities of the president, i.e., the commander-in-chief which in this case is ‘Joe Biden’ (in truth, Barack Obama via Kamala Harris). House Democrats want to hold sole authority for launching nuclear weapons should the necessity arise the United States needs to launch them. Why would the Democrats be striving to weaken the powers of the president?
- 2021 Wednesday A: Much to the disgust of New York Attorney General Leticia James, the ever-volatile chief lawmaker of the Empire State, no charges will be filed against the seven Rochester police officers involved in the death of druggie Daniel Prude, a doped-up fool who was naked but for a spit hood on his head. Ms. James sought to make the case a focal point of her career, but her hopes were dashed when a grand jury found the officers behaved within department policy.
- 2021 Wednesday B: Failed Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell says that he is a ‘yes vote’ on the confirmation of Judge Merrick Garland to be the nation’s next attorney-general. “Cocaine Mitch” joins ranks with several other RINOs to announce a ‘yes vote’ for the wily evader of all pertinent questions. Elsewhere, 13 Republican House members urge the FCC chair to back ‘free speech’ over leftist demands for ‘censorship’ of all speech other than what they approve. Meanwhile, the Dems hold hearings on Capitol Hill in the House with which to forge ahead of de-platforming One America News, Newsmax, and Fox News Channel. We expect they will soon come after Talk Radio as well as online speech in blogs. Finally, 14 House Republicans are requesting the FBI provide information on just how deep Congressman Eric “Farter-in-Chief” Swalwell’s ties go to communist China. The Republicans want to know just how compromised the government is by the Democrat’s schlepping of a Chi-Com intelligence agent. We want to know the answers, too.
- 2021 Wednesday C: The White House press briefing room is cleared and cleaned after an unnamed reporter tests positive for the Chi-Com Bat Flu. Meanwhile, the U.S. Supreme Court is set to hold hearings on Republican-requested curbs on the Democrats scheme to federalize ALL voting via the H.R. 1 ‘For the People’ bulls**t bill currently being pushed by the Dems. This bill is wholly unconstitutional. Elsewhere, RINO Congressman Fred Upton, Michigan 6th District, finds himself censured yet again over his recent vote to expel Georgia Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene from the haloed halls of Congress over her support of President Donald J. Trump. Cass County, Michigan, slapped the censure on him today. Finally, former President Barack Hussein Obama says that ‘white resentment and resistance’ is what stalled discussion of reparations for those descended from slaves.[xi]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Free Speech founder Bradley Smith says the ‘Democrats targeting conservatives is a rank abuse of power.’ Yet, the Democrats are working overtime to prevent conservative speech being heard anywhere. Elsewhere, another federal judge bans the enforcement of the ban of deporting illegal aliens. Under the Biden regime, ALL illegal aliens can remain in the country. Also- why aren’t the Democrats weeping and wailing over the big blue Quonset huts down along the southern border filled to the brim with the 5,000 illegal aliens being apprehended per day? When Trump was president, they were gnashing their teeth, smearing their fetid bodies with ashes, donning sackcloth, and scourging their backs. Now, not so much. Hypocrites.
- 2021 Wednesday E: The International Olympic Committee is preparing to announce its preferred bidder for the 2032 Summer Olympics. Who could it be? Russia? The Chi-Coms? Iran? We’ll have to wait and see. Speaking of Iran, people are speculating that all the missiles being fired out of the crap-hole country are a message directed at the ‘Biden administration.’ Elsewhere, everyone was awaiting information as to when the court date for aged rocker Bruce “I Love Obama” Springsteen[xii] were going to be. Then, we heard the court threw out the drunken driving charges against the “Boss.” In other sad news, the Cancel Culture now labels the movie, “Grease,” as being BAD. It’s bad because they claim there’s misogyny, that it’s sexist, that it’s homophobic, and that it slut-shames.’ Gee whiz sounds like a movie everyone should see. This is the trouble when a bunch of morons attempts to judge the past by the present. Remember lefties, one day, YOU will be the ones a future generation is judging.
- 2021 Wednesday F: A recent anthropological study suggests that when early humans came to the Americas between 10-12 thousand years ago (although evidence suggests human habitation in North America as far back as 60,000 years), dogs traveled here with them. In other news, an upcoming U.S. report lays the blame for the death of U.S.-Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi directly at the feet of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman.
- 2021 Wednesday G: Democrats are set to vote on their PORKULUS, aka the COVID-19 Relief Bill this Friday. Out of $1.9 trillion (money being borrowed from the Chi-Coms), $350 billion is going to state and local governments (think Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, Mayor Bill Di Blasio, Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, Mayor Eric Garcetti, and other BIG BLUE STATE liberal locales. Another $86 billion is going to fund union pension plans (think teachers’ unions and the like), $129 billion to schools, whether they reopen or not, another $15 billion to Medicaid expansion (think FREE healthcare for illegal aliens), $30 billion for public transit (liberals hate private cars), and at least $500 million for the arts, humanities, museums, and libraries. ONLY 9-percent of this appalling amount of cash is going to Chinese Virus needs. Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, says, ‘it’s crazy to borrow money to fund this liberal wish list of bailouts, handouts, giveaways, and bull crap.’ However, more than 150 BIG BUSINESS executives support this insanity as they hope to latch their grubby mitts onto this handout of money borrowed from Beijing.
- 2021 Wednesday H: Congressman Michael Waltz, R-FL, serving on the House task force on the Chi-Coms says there is NO way the Chi-Coms should host the Olympics and that to have the American flag flying in the PRC would be wrong. The Chi-Coms bear full responsibility for the deaths of victims of the ‘VID and that to honor them would be to dishonor everyone else.
- 2021 Wednesday I: Here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 112,214,084 confirmed cases, +389,387, 2,487,568, confirmed deaths, +10,900, and 63,368,513 confirmed recoveries, +269,020. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 28,526,532 confirmed cases, up 63,214 from yesterday’s reporting, 507,469 confirmed deaths, UP 2,234, and 11,166,500 confirmed recoveries, UP- UNKNOWN- same number as the last four-plus week’s number- WTF. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 178,955 CHI-VI DEATHS. Joe, you said you had a plan- where the hell is it you feeble old Chi-Com stooge? It seems that everyone around ‘Pro-China Joe’ is ‘Pro-Chi-Coms.’
- 2021 Wednesday J: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,543,162 confirmed cases, 49,895 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,000 confirmed cases, 431 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 339,051 confirmed cases, 4,947 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other state: Oklahoma: currently, they have 421,010 confirmed cases, 4,264 confirmed deaths, and 403,159 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 759,572 confirmed cases, 5,634 confirmed deaths, and 712,555 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country, shall we? Mexico: 2,052,266 confirmed cases, 181,809 confirmed deaths, and 1,607,869 confirmed recoveries. In other interesting Chinese Virus news, medical researchers now fear coronavirus variants. Will they subject us to continued lockdowns, restrictions, and intimidation? F**k them. Next, the ‘Biden administration’ says it’s shipping 14.5 million doses of the Wuhan Virus Crisis vaccine to the states this week. Finally, the FDA says that Johnson & Johnson’s Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccine meets emergency usage standards.
- 2021 Wednesday K: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 31,961.86, UP 424.51 points (+1.35%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,597.97, UP 132.77 points (+0.99%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,925.43, UP 44.06 points (+1.14%). The price of GOLD is $1,804.00 per troy oz., +6.10 (+0.34%) while the price of SILVER is $28.01 per troy ounce, +0.15 (+0.52%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,275.40 per troy oz, +17.50 (+1.39%) while the price of COPPER is $4.32 per pound, +0.02 (+0.51%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,442.50 per troy oz, +89.50 (+3.80%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $63.45 per barrel, +0.23 (+0.36%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.36. Next, one American dollar equals 0.000020 Bitcoin. Meanwhile, new home sales are up by 4-percent whereas new mortgages are down by 11-percent.
- 2021 Wednesday L: The state attorney general of West Virginia- Patrick Morrissey- rejects lawmakers’ calls to ban or censor news programming. Meanwhile, Donald Trump teases his upcoming speech at CPAC by suggesting that he’s going to blast enfeebled Joe Biden and tease his upcoming 2024 run for the White House. This would explain why the Dems are seeking to make Joe Biden a ‘prime minister’ and neuter his presidency (if you can call it that). Next, noted legal scholar Jonathan Turley suggests the ‘new red scare’ is intimidating conservative voices into silence. Regarding this, Arizona GOP Congressman Andy Biggs says the ‘pressure on media platform providers to silence conservative voices is intense. Finally, Palm Beach County, Florida, refuses to lower flags for famed radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Stay tuned for tonight’s Powerball and Super Lotto drawings. First, here are the numbers for the Super Lotto Draw #3537 with a $23 million on the line: 07, 34, 38, 44, 47, and Mega 07. Out of 113,786 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FIVE numbers but no Mega for a prize of $18,478. One ticket was sold at a Chevron in Los Angeles, CA while the second was at Sky Fuel in El Cajon, CA 92021. Next, here are the results for the Powerball #823 with a $90 million jackpot just waiting to be grabbed by some lucky individual: 04, 33, 43, 53, 65, and Powerball 21. Out of 56,233 winning tickets, ONE person had FOUR numbers PLUS the Powerball for a prize of $32,139.
- 2021 Wednesday N: A former aid to New York Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo details the ongoing sexual harassment she suffered at the hands of this slack-jawed bottom-feeder. Shame, Andrew, shame. Elsewhere, a misguided poll reports that a majority of Republicans back Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion Chinese Virus Relief Bill. We do not believe this report. Meanwhile, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy blasts the Democrats’ attempt at de-platforming conservative news media sites. He also says that President Donald J. Trump’s help in retaking the House for the GOP is going to be extremely important. Next, failed- and- censured Wyoming Congresswoman Liz Cheney, RINO, continues bad-mouthing President Donald J. Trump, blaming him for the Antifa- and- Black Lives Matter- led Capitol Hill Riots of January 6, 2021, the very same riots used by Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi to turn Washington, D.C.’s Capitol Hill and White House into a Baghdad-like Green Zone. Some wag on Newsmax said that Congresswoman Cheney is auditioning for a future job on CNN (or better- MSNBC). Liz, from all of us to you, “SHUT YOUR RINO MOUTH!” Congressman McCarthy whip this RINO into line or strip her of her committee assignments the same way the RINOs did Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor-Greene.
- 2021 Wednesday O: Grant Stinchfield reports on Newsmax that Chi-Com facial recognition software is being used in the United States. As he says, ‘overreaching surveillance in the U.S. is infringing on every American’s civil liberties.’ As he says, the Chi-Coms tested the software on Uighur Muslims who slave away in Xinjiang concentration camps on behalf of Coca-Cola, Nike, Apple, and other global corporations (as well as have their organs harvested for the global organ market) and now with the help of Democrats like ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden and others are transforming the entire world into a vast surveillance state. Speaking of ‘Pro-China Joe,’ the old coot he’s also revoking Trump-imposed bans on the numbers of foreign workers and Green Card holders allowed into the United States. In a country beset by Chi-Com-caused Panda Pandemic unemployment, ‘Old Joe’ is flooding the country with hundreds of thousands (and soon millions) of people who are going to Americans’ jobs. Time for the RED STATES to form a new country and abandon ship. In other news, calls for the impeachment of Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo continue to grow led by Democrats in state government.
- 2021 Wednesday P: Jen Psaki says 11 million illegal alien fence-jumpers and river-swimmers and visa-overstays will soon have a pathway to citizenship. The Dems continue braying about ’11 million, 11 million, 11 million’ when in fact, sources within the government say the number is closer to 30 to 50 million illegal aliens hiding in the shadows except, of course, when they commit crimes on one another and against U.S. citizens. When the 11 million illegals are ‘legalized,’ they are going to receive free health care, free housing, free food stamps, free in-state tuition, free transportation, free this, free that while American citizens foot the bill and languish without jobs.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: Ghana receives 600,000 doses of AstraZeneca’s vaccine for the Chi-Vi vaccine via the United Nations program with which vaccines will be distributed to low-income countries such as Ghana. The United States develops the vaccine in record time and then the U.N. via its COVAX program sends them to Third World countries. Good, let them be the guinea pigs. Next, the White House says a call between President Biden and Saudi Arabia’s King Salman will ‘happen soon.’ White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki told reporters Wednesday that a classified U.S. report confirms the fact that Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman ordered the hit on Jamal Khashoggi. C’ est la vie.
- 2022 Thursday: Join us later in the day…
This artwork is #0751 a 36” x 48” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Nature’s Splendor.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album released by Fairport Convention- “Chicago 1970”- came out on August 07, 2020. The album featured a stripped down, lean, mean, music-fighting machine featuring NO female vocalist for the first time in the group’s history. However, the band did feature Richard Thompson (guitars, vocals, and other stringed instruments), Simon Nichol (guitars, vocals), Dave Pegg (basses, mandolins, vocals), Dave Swarbrick (fiddle, mandolins, vocals, and viola), and Dave Mattacks (drums and percussion). You can see, hear, and feel Richard Thompson’s growing power within the band, power that would eventually propel him out on his own being a rocker at heart. We love this album as we know you will so why waste time? Seek it out now, give it a listen, and make it a part of your daily listening enjoyment. You will be glad you did. Undoubtedly!
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-24-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 5,465. Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Autumnal Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Nicky Hopkins, Quicksilver Messenger Service, The Steve Miller Band, Lonnie Turner, Neil Hubbard, Joe Cocker, “Help!” by the Beatles, George Thorogood and the Destroyers, George Thorogood, Michael Schenker Group, Derek St. Holmes, Bruce Springsteen, President James Madison, U.S. Treasury Secretary William H. Crawford, U.S. Secretary of War William H. Crawford, President Barack Hussein Obama, Congressman John Dingell, President Jimmy Carter, Professional Boxing, Jimmy Ellis, Leon Spinks, President Donald J. Trump, President Herbert Hoover, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice William Howard Taft, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes, Congressman Andy Biggs, Congressman Fred Upton, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor-Green, Attorney General Patrick Morrissey, Senator Rand Paul, Congressman Michael Waltz, “Cocaine Mitch’ McConnell, President George H.W. Bush, U.S. Transportation Secretary Andrew Card, Battle of the Atlantic, Marbury v. Madison, Slobbering Joe Biden, Attorney General Leticia James, Daniel Prude, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, “Pro-China Democrats”, Joe Biden’s PORKULUS, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland, Congressman Eric “Farter-in-Chief” Swalwell, Christine Fang, Fang-Fang, Democratic Party’s War on Free Speech, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, Mayor Bill Di Blasio, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, Mayor Eric Garcetti, IOC- the, Summer Olympics 2032, Illegal Alien Invasion, Locking Up Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Cages, West Virginia, Jamal Khashoggi, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman, Argentine President Juan Peron, Cancel Culture, “Grease”, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Julius II, Pope Gregory XIII, Pope Clement VIII, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #823, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3537, Professional Boxing, Oliver McCall aka the Atomic Bull, Fairport Convention, Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier,
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Wednesday, February 24, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Thursday, February 24, 2022:
[i] We presented the music of Quicksilver Messenger Service on two different occasions. The first commenced on Friday, 25-March-2011 through Monday, 04-April-2011. The second cycle with newer albums began on Tuesday, 20-August-2013 through Monday, 02-September-2013. We hope you will check the albums out by visiting whatever site you do for nothing but the absolute best in rock music.
[ii] Juan Peron’s wife, Eva Peron, is the woman who that dingbat from the Bronx, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez models her loser self after which is why we have bestowed upon her the name, “Baby Evita.”
[iii] We began promoting the music of the Steve Miller Band beginning on Wednesday, 27-July-2011 through Wednesday, 24-August-2011 and then did a second stint on Sunday, 20-April-2014. We hope you will check the music of this amazing San Francisco, California, acid-rock blues band.
[iv] We definitely look forward to presenting the music of Joe Cocker, the famed British ex-bricklayer who blew the minds of the world at the 1969 Woodstock Music and Arts Festival. Please stay tuned for further developments.
[v] Not sure when we will begin promoting the music of George Thorogood but when we do you will be the first to know.
[vi] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys. The album, “Help!” appeared on Tuesday, 15-November-2016. Please seek out this massive offering by visiting the blog posts between those dates. You will be glad you did.
[vii] In 2020, Democrats are whining that Donald Trump wanted a quid pro quo from Ukraine to get U.S. military aid. Yet here, we have a prime example as to WHY and HOW foreign aid is doled out by countries around the world. President Jimmy Carter said that ‘he would consider human rights abuses before doling out American aid to countries around the world. Quid pro quo? You had better flipping believe it and a damned good one in our view so Democrats, stop with the f**king sniveling, enough is enough already.
[viii] In 2019, the question is, “Is the late John Dingell looking UP or is he looking DOWN?
[ix] Many believe Barack Obama should be disqualified as a president because most believe he was born outside the United States which would ban him from ever seeking the highest office in the land. At the very least, an asterisk should be placed by his name in all U.S. history books.
[x] We began promoting the music of Queen- as well as its individual members (Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, and John Deacon)- on Monday, 14-January-2019 through Monday, 01-April-2019. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[xi] The real reason as to WHY talk of reparations stalled is because (1) it’s crazy, there is NO one alive today descended from slavery prior to 1865 and (2) Democrats love talking about it but will never do anything to solve it as once they solve it, they can no longer use it as a drum to beat around the clock. Besides, there are so many interracial couples, kids, and others so how is it going to work, is the WHITE spouse going to hand the BLACK spouse a check? What’s more, what the liberals never tell you is that like the COVID-19 relief, the recipients will have to pay taxes on this money. When it comes to liberals there are no FREE lunches. Period. It’s also important to note that Obama would never have been elected TWICE without white voters so Mr. ‘Unqualified President (due to being born in Kenya and not in the United States) Obama, STFU.
[xii] We will never promote the music of this no-talent POS.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!