Frazier Park, CA 93222
Contact Me: chefgervaisGE3130@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,449 AT THE AICP-END
POLITICS FROM A MOUNTAIN CHEF’S PERSPECTIVE
WE SUPPORT THE CANADIAN TRUCKERS AND THEIR FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 265
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-NINETY-EIGHT OF THE BIDEN REGIME
53. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2022, UPDATE A:
We are watching a carefully orchestrated passion play in which the Biden regime, Russia, Ukraine, the Chi-Coms, and the RINOs are running a scam on us- a wonderful way with which to move hundreds of billions of dollars around the globe along with high-tech military equipment by which everyone gets their slice of the pie, and the average citizens get the shaft…
- 2022 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 427,959,047 confirmed cases, +2,893,714, 5,924,047 confirmed deaths, +17,728 and 355,884,040 confirmed recoveries, +5,125,224. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 80,270,022 confirmed cases, UP 182,405 from yesterday’s reporting, 963,367 confirmed deaths, UP +3,955,[i] and 52,193,744 confirmed recoveries, UP 519,789 We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 513,983 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 150,721 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in THIRTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 398 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 8,922,933 confirmed cases, 84,520 confirmed deaths, and 8,838,413 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,834,254 confirmed cases, 68,955 confirmed deaths, and 3,900,739 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 234,701 confirmed cases, 1,304 confirmed deaths, and 233,397 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,409,253 confirmed cases, 11,615 confirmed deaths, and 1,397,638 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Alaska: they have 228,237 confirmed cases, 1,108 confirmed deaths, and 149,567 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Tuesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,576,923 confirmed cases, 10,038 confirmed deaths, and 3,453,676 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Bahamas, 158th place on the list: 33,081 cases of the virus, 770 confirmed death and 26,116 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,596.61, DOWN 482.57 points (-1.42%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,381.52 DOWN 166.55 points (-1.23%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,304.76, DOWN 44.11 points (-1.01%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $91.98 per barrel, +0.07 (+0.08%). The price of GOLD is $1,902.30 per troy oz., -5.10 (-0.27%) while the price of SILVER is $24.25 per troy ounce, -0.07 (-0.27%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,083.00 per troy oz, -3.00 (-0.28%) while the price of COPPER is $4.52 per pound, +0.01 (+0.10%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,356.99 per troy oz., +9.16 (+0.39%). The price of RHODIUM is $18,400.00 per troy oz., +100.00 (+0.55%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,510,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,345.00 per USD/T, +65.50 (+2.00%). The price of ZINC is $3,652.00 per USD/T., +94.00 (+2.64%). The price of COCOA is $2,573.00 per USD/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of LUMBER is $1,247.00 USD 1,000 board feet -23.00 (-1.81%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000026. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.33 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.29. In Liberian Dollar, one greenback equals 153.00 and in Libyan Dinar, a buck equals 4.58 and in Macanese Pataca, one dollar equals 8.04 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.742 per gallon, $3.492 in Florida, $4.516 in Hawaii, and $3.980 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Illinois- $3.690. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 133rd HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Spain: $6.783 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,144,896,459,371 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Switzerland the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Belgium. The seat of government of the European Union holds $253,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis- To make it seem as though Russia’s Number One ally in Europe- Germany- is against the ‘Russian invasion’ of eastern Ukraine, Berlin ‘halts its approval of the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline’ which means squat. Berlin claims to be doing this in response to Moscow’s recognition of Donetsk and Luhansk, the two ‘breakaway provinces’ yesterday. Next, Joe Biden issued an executive order today sanctioning officials connected to Vladimir Putin as well as against the separatists in eastern Ukraine. Big bad Joe. Upon the heels of the announcement, the White House finally labels the ‘invasion of eastern Ukraine’ an ‘invasion.’
- 2022 Tuesday G: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II- Russia’s upper house granted President Vladimir Putin’s request to use troops as peacekeepers in eastern Ukraine. In response to this, Senator Joni Ernst, R-IA, says the only thing the ‘thug, Putin, understand is strength.’ Next, Senator Chuck Grassley, R-IA, slammed Joe Biden’s impotent Russian sanctions. Atop this, Congressman French Hill, R-AR 2nd congressional district, says that ‘strong sanctions on Russia are needed NOW.’ President Donald J. Trump added his two-cents to the ongoing cacophony by blasting Joe Biden’s ‘weak sanctions.’ Later, Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, added his two bits to the ongoing blockchain of outrage by saying that ‘Putin will use Kyiv’s resistance as an excuse for a wider invasion’ of Russia’s former ‘breadbasket.’
- 2022 Tuesday H: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis III- Yet another Republican chimed in- smelling the chum in the water- U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell calls for ‘a pipeline of support for Ukraine.’ Oh, boy, let’s send Kyiv billions more dollars- and military equipment- to a crumbling Third World country. Finally, Congressman Chuck Fleischmann, R-TN 3rd congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden must make it clear to Vladimir Putin that an invasion of Ukraine is unacceptable.’ Amazing how everyone comes out and begins thumping the war drums. (Note- the interesting thing is Vladimir Putin blew off Joe Biden’s ‘sanctions speech,’ the one to which, Joe Biden was 90-minutes late. That’s because they put the electrodes to the bolts in his neck to charge him up so he can stumble through the gobbledygook on the teleprompter). Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is calling up active reservists. Finally, there will be NO meeting between senile Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin nor will our esteemed U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken meet with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov. That’s showing them.
- 2022 Tuesday I: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- The so-called ‘Border Czar,’ Vice President Kamala Harris is overseas fighting to protect the borders of the Ukraine when she should be here fighting to close our borders. Here are the figures as the AICPENDBLOG.COM compiles them. First, the cost of caring for the illegal alien invaders the past 53 days is around $306,548,404. Next, the cost of caring for the illegals for the past 418 days is around $41,953,844,823. Wow. Next, here is the estimated number of illegals who have crossed the border over the past 53 days: 498,906 illegals- shocking. Finally, here is the conservative estimate of illegals destroying our country: 42,740,110. We believe the numbers are double, possibly treble that which means we are overrun with illegal aliens. The time has come for us to begin repelling this invasion. Speaking of this crisis, Republican attorneys-general around the country are calling for the resignation of ‘missing-in-action’ U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.
- 2022 Tuesday J: Foreign News-Overseas News I- In some strange news, the president of the European Council wants to meet with the Chi-Coms so Europe and the People’s Republic of China can work together on ‘climate change’ and ‘privacy concerns.’ Say what? Speaking of the Chi-Coms, Australia is going to spend $578 million enlarging and expanding its research sites in Antarctica so as to oppose the Chi-Coms’ growing interest in the continent. Elsewhere, Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, blasted Prime Minister Justin “Little Xi” Trudeau’s blatant power grab via extending his Emergency Powers Act which is placing a once-free people under the totalitarian boot of a growing tyrant and his despotic regime.
- 2022 Tuesday K: Foreign News-Overseas News II- Russia has just inked a deal with the Chi-Coms to supply them with 100 million tons of coal over the next decade or so. The two countries are drawing closer to one another which was unnecessary had someone other than slobbering Joe Biden been the ‘president.’ Senator Lindsey Graham says of Russia’s energy exports that the U.S. should slap sanctions on Russia’s energy.’ Next, British Prime Minister Boris “BoJo” Johnson actually is slapping some hardcore sanctions on the Russkies unlike the boneless ones “Uncle Joe” is slapping. Speaking of Joe Biden, a new Gallup poll says that just 36-percent of U.S. voters approve of how senile Joe Biden is handling the Russia-Ukraine crisis.
- 2022 Tuesday L: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva lit up the L.A. County Board of Supervisors for terminating so many sheriff’s deputies due to their refusal to undergo the ‘jab.’ The sheriff also noted that these officers are going to work in the five counties surrounding L.A. County where there are NO mandates to undergo vaccination for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. In other news, a new poll says that a ‘majority of New Yorkers say not so fast on lifting mask mandates in the Empire State’s schools.’
- 2022 Tuesday M: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $47.53 (2) AstraZeneca: $60.81 (3) Merck & Company: $75.95 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $161.14 (5) Novavax: $79.39 (6) BioNTech: $149.89 (7) Moderna: $144.97.
- 2022 Tuesday N: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $93.54 (2) General Dynamics: $216.82 (3) Boeing: $198.85 (4) Lockheed Martin: $386.20 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $390.75.
- 2022 Tuesday O: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $25.97 (2) DuPont: $77.96 (3) Honeywell: $182.56 (4) 3M: $146.75 (5) Teijen: $1,416.00.
- 2022 Tuesday P: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $66.12 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $24.96 (3) Beyond Meat: $50.54.
- 2022 Tuesday Q: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $136.45 (2) Lowe’s: $214.59 (3) Home Depot: $316.17 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $502.18 (5) Amazon: $3,003.95.
- 2022 Tuesday R: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster- Anticipation around the nation is growing as the day Joe Biden is going to give his ‘state of the union address’ draws near. How they are going to prepare this fossil is beyond us. However, when he does give it, scrutiny the likes of which this old POS has never seen will be upon him. It should be a major cluster-f**k. However, Iowa’s Republican Governor Kim Reynolds is going to give the rebuttal.
- 2022 Tuesday S: Political News I- Senators Joni Ernst, R-IA, Shelley Capito-Moore, R-W. VA, and Deb Fischer, R-NE, have endorsed Jane Timken in the race to replace retiring U.S. Senator Rob Portman in Ohio. Next, this year, we are going to have TWO CPAC conferences, the real one down in Orlando, Florida, and the faux one in Washington, D.C. Everyone knows who will be attending the real one whereas in the faux one, a rogues’ gallery of RINOS such as Adam “The C**t” Kinzinger, “Lyin’ Liz” Cheney, and Georgia Secretary of State Brad “The Rat” Raffensperger will be in attendance. If you want to know the truth, the faux one should be fun to watch, like watching tranny roller derby or some such garbage. Stay tuned for more info on both events.
- 2022 Tuesday T: Political News II- Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district, is demanding hearings on the massive spike in retail thefts around the nation. Next, we learn today that former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, DS, aka “Barack Obama’s wingman,” and his redistricting network has ties to North Carolina Supreme Court Justice Anita Earls to whom his organization, National Democratic Redistricting Committee, gave $200,000 in 2018 to get her onto the Tar Heel State’s high court. Meanwhile, a new Morning Consult poll says that the Democratic Party’s grip on rural voters has dissipated as in gone. Finally, the District of Columbia National Guard is being asked to provide security ahead of Joe Biden’s SOTU address and the growing trucker convoy.
- 2022 Tuesday U: Milestones and Personal Interest Stories- Former cable TV news pundit and commentator- on Fox News Channel’s “The Five” for a long time- Bob Beckel has died at age 73. See you in the next life, Bob. Feisty as always, we enjoyed watching you and your colleague, Susan Estrich on cable news. Where is Susan Estrich?
- 2022 Tuesday V: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1740 what with a $75 million jackpot on the line: 06, 17, 22, 57, 62, and Mega 03.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-22-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 3,246. Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis III, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, President Donald J. Trump News, Political News I, Political News II, Milestones and Personal Interest Stories, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, MONEY-GO-ROUND- The, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Ukraine, President Volodymyr Zelensky, Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Justin “Little Xi” Trudeau, Russian Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov, Australia, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Senator Chuck Grassley, Senator Joni Ernst, Governor Kim Reynolds, President Donald J. Trump, Senator Marco Rubio, Congressman French Hill, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Congressman Chuck Fleischmann, Senator Rand Paul, Senator Lindsey Graham, Senator Shelley Moore Capito, Senator Deb Fischer, Congressman Jim Jordan, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken, Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, President Barack Hussein Obama, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, National Democratic Redistricting Committee, North Carolina Supreme Court Justice Anita Earls, Bob Beckel, Susan Estrich, Congressman Adam “The C**t” Kinzinger, Congresswoman “Lyin’ Liz” Cheney, Secretary of State Brad “The Rat” Raffensperger, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Liberian Dollar, Libyan Dinar, Macanese Pataca, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Illinois Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Spanish Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1740, Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY FEBRUARY 22, 2022, BLOG POST #4,449, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, February 22, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Monday, February 22, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Tuesday, February 22, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!