Frazier Park, CA 93222
Contact Me: chefgervaisGE3130@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,447 AT THE AICP-END
POLITICS FROM A MOUNTAIN CHEF’S PERSPECTIVE
WE SUPPORT THE CANADIAN TRUCKERS AND THEIR FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 266
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-NINETY-SEVEN OF THE BIDEN REGIME
52. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2022, UPDATE A:
We cannot be confident of victory in November because the Dems have three paths to victory: first, seeding the country with illegals who will gain legal status by Election Day. Second, by creating a phony war in Eastern Europe which will allow the Biden regime to restrict our God-given rights. Third and final, by backing off vaccine and mask mandates, they hope to reignite the ‘pandemic’ by which, they can restrict voting rights- again
- 2022 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 426,238,557 confirmed cases, +1,172,536, 5,908,920 confirmed deaths, +2,601 and 353,126,429 confirmed recoveries, +2,367,613. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 80,143,742 confirmed cases, UP 56,125 from yesterday’s reporting, 960,138 confirmed deaths, UP +726,[i] and 51,897,880 confirmed recoveries, UP 223,925 We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 510,754 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 147,502 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in THIRTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 397 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 8,892,967 confirmed cases, 84,216 confirmed deaths, and 8,808,751 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,824,613 confirmed cases, 65,581 confirmed deaths, and 3,841,330 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 234,551 confirmed cases, 1,304 confirmed deaths, and 233,247 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,409,253 confirmed cases, 11,615 confirmed deaths, and 1,397,638 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., South Dakota: they have 234,961 confirmed cases, 2,772 confirmed deaths, and 223,724 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Monday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,566,816 confirmed cases, 10,001 confirmed deaths, and 3,436,102 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- New Zealand, 157th place on the list: 33,317 cases of the virus, 53 confirmed death and 16,893 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,079.18, DOWN 232.85 points (-0.68%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,548.07 DOWN 168.65 points (-1.23%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,348.87, DOWN 31.39 points (-0.72%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $91.66 per barrel, -0.10 (-0.11%). The price of GOLD is $1,900.80 per troy oz., -1.20 (-0.06%) while the price of SILVER is $23.95 per troy ounce, +0.07 (+0.31%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,069.50 per troy oz, -23.20 (-2.12%) while the price of COPPER is $4.51 per pound, -0.01 (-0.20%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,315.42 per troy oz., -50.91 (-2.15%). The price of RHODIUM is $18,200.00 per troy oz., +100.00 (+0.55%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,510,000.00 per CNY/T, +25,000,000.00 (+1.68%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,298.00 per USD/T, +30.00 (+0.92%). The price of ZINC is $3,603.00 per USD/T., -3.00 (-0.08%). The price of COCOA is $2,571.00 per USD/T, -18.00 (-0.70%). The price of LUMBER is $1,265.10 USD 1,000 board feet -25.30 (-1.96%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000027. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.33 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.32. In Latvian Lats, one greenback equals 1.62 and in Lebanese Pound, a buck equals 1,505.70 and in Lesotho Loti, one dollar equals 15.14 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.741 per gallon, $3.496 in Florida, $4.507 in Hawaii, and $3.980 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Idaho- $3.518. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 132nd HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Luxembourg: $6.647 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,142,690,580,670 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Brazil the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Switzerland. This beautiful, alpine nation holds $256,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Monday F: Foreign News-Overseas News I- Canada’s House of Commons- the equivalent of the U.S. House of Representatives- has extended Prime Minister Justin “Little Xi” Trudeau’s ‘emergency declaration’ for another several weeks (watch it become permanent). Over the weekend, we have observed mass arrests, people being trampled by mounted law enforcement officers, yanked from the cabs of their semi-trucks, and pummeled by those sworn to ‘protect and serve’ and yet very few in news media are willing to call it what it is: the beginnings of a communist dictatorship.
- 2022 Monday G: Foreign News-Overseas News II- As the world continues down the path of fascism, India has announced a new 30-percent tax on all incomes derived from cryptocurrency. Meanwhile, Australia announces it’s open for business as long as one is fully vaccinated. In other news, the People’s Republic of China has slapped sanctions on Raytheon and Lockheed Martin for arms sales to the freedom-loving peoples of Taiwan.
- 2022 Monday H: Foreign News-Overseas News III- As Russia begins nibbling away at eastern Ukraine, Kyiv says that Ukrainian skies are still safe and are urging airlines to reestablish service with the country. Over the weekend, various airlines began stopping service to the country out of fear their airliners might become targets of those seeking to rend the nation in two. The European Union announced today that it will impose sanctions on Russia following their recognition of the two ‘breakaway Ukrainian provinces of Donetsk and Luhansk.’ Lot of good that will do. Still, the EU has approved a military training mission to Ukraine which could set off further escalation of the conflict.
- 2022 Monday I: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- New York City is delaying its imposition of vaccine mandates seeing as how the Big Apple is losing loads of essential employees who won’t submit to the authoritarian demands to take the jabs. Thus, they must find a way to rescind the mandate so they can continue providing services citizens of the city require. Across the pond, UK Prime Minister Boris “BoJo” Johnson has lifted the country’s remaining COVID-19 restrictions. Excellent, Mr. Prime Minister.
- 2022 Monday J: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News II- The COVID-19 lockdowns and restrictions have been hard on the clergy across the Western World. Governments in Canada, the United States, and other First World nations shut the doors of churches in many places all the while allowing liquor stores, cannabis shops, big box stores, and other government-approved sites to keep their doors open. One can tell which governments serve their citizens and which ones expect their citizens to serve them.
- 2022 Monday K: Joe Biden Regime News I- Early this morning before Russian military vehicles began rolling into eastern Ukraine, the Biden regime once again warned the world that Russia is going to invade Ukraine. Echoing the boss, National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan- implicated in Hillary’s Spygate- said the invasion was ‘extremely imminent.’ Almost as if the Biden regime is working in concert with Russia. Later in the day, President Joe Biden was proven somewhat correct as Moscow recognized two breakaway provinces in eastern Ukraine, Donetsk, and Luhansk. Commenting on the situation, former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Kurt Volker says, ‘neither Joe Biden nor Vladimir Putin want to say there will be no diplomacy regarding the fluid situation.’
- 2022 Monday L: Political News I- A new poll among swing voters says overwhelming numbers of them believe the Democrats have swung too far left. A Rasmussen poll says that two-thirds of the country disapproves of the direction the country is going. In other political news, Dick Morris says that a 2024 rematch between President Donald J. Trump and former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is a ‘good bet.’ Next, with CPAC coming soon, we learned today that former Hawaiian Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard will be among the guest speakers. We also heard that anti-Trumpers plan to protest outside the event the entire time it’s up-and-running which means the leftists may try to breach the event and cause as much commotion as is possible. Question: will the District of Columbia Police Department secure the event, or will they permit the protesters to run amok? Our money’s on the police will step aside and allow mayhem to erupt at some point.
- 2022 Monday M: Political News II- Congresswoman Claudia Tenney, R-NY 22nd congressional district, says that slapping banking sanctions on Vladimir Putin and his inner circle may not be affected by such sanctions as hoped. Heck, Putin is allied with the People’s Republic of China, Iran, North Korea, and other totalitarian regimes around the world. He is afraid of nothing. Meanwhile, Congressman Bruce Westerman, R-AR 4th congressional district, said that Joe Biden’s Ukraine concerns are ‘too little, too late.’
- 2022 Monday N: Observation of the Day- Politics from a mountain chef’s point of view: Republican leaders continue talking about how we are going to see this massive RED TSUNAMI in November. Well, I suspect we are going to see massive losses because we are in a race. We are in a race in which, we are sprinting to Election Day while the Democrats- and some of their fake Republican allies- are dashing to get as many illegal aliens as possible into the country and to seed them everywhere like sleeper cells, cells that will blossom close to Election Day when the Dems find a way to legalize all of them so they can vote. Conversely, if this plan doesn’t work, I think the Dems will escalate events in Ukraine with which to make it appear World War III is beginning. Any criticism of the regime will allow the Bidenistas to arrest people like President Abraham Lincoln did during the Civil War. Beware the letup on masks and vaccine mandates because if the virus reignites across the country, a new lockdown complete with mail-in voting, drop boxes, ballot harvesting, and other nefarious means of stealing elections will occur. We will end up like Canada which is why everyone must go out and buy as many firearms and ammunition as is legally possible. That is what separates Americans from Canadians and I do not believe rank and file law enforcement and military will attack the people. However, Democrats are doing to law enforcement what the Bolsheviks did to military and law enforcement in their country- you beat them to the ground and the ones that are left will do your bidding. In so doing, they will be given even greater police powers which will cement them to the regime. This is how Bolshevism- a small minority- overthrew Czarist Russia and cemented its power. Those the regime didn’t kill or destroy then became resolute servants of it. We are seeing this up north and we are seeing it here. We still have some time.
- 2022 Monday O: California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw- here are the results for the Powerball Draw #953 with a jackpot of $37 million up for grabs: 02, 36, 37, 45, 69, and Power 03. Out of 27,460 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $56,426.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-21-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 2,288. Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, Foreign News-Overseas News III, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News II, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw, Observation of the Day, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Latvian Lats, Lebanese Pound, Lesotho Loti, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Idaho Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Luxembourg Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #953, Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY FEBRUARY 21, 2022, BLOG POST #4,447, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, February 21, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Sunday, February 21, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Monday, February 21, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!