Pasadena, CA 91101
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,445 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 267
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-NINETY-SIX OF THE BIDEN REGIME
51. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2022, UPDATE A:
It’s a holiday weekend, COVID-19 numbers are not that much…
- 2022 Sunday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 425,066,021 confirmed cases, +1,251,808, 5,906,319 confirmed deaths, +5,003 and 350,758,816 confirmed recoveries, +1,899,037. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 80,087,617 confirmed cases, UP 15,056 from yesterday’s reporting, 959,412 confirmed deaths, UP +282,[i] and 51,673,955 confirmed recoveries, UP 129,104 We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Sunday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 510,028 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 146,776 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in THIRTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 395 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Sunday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 8,891,644 confirmed cases, 84,196 confirmed deaths, and 8,807,448 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,824,613 confirmed cases, 65,581 confirmed deaths, and 3,841,330 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 234,345 confirmed cases, 1,304 confirmed deaths, and 233,041 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,409,253 confirmed cases, 11,615 confirmed deaths, and 1,397,638 confirmed recoveries. Interesting to note, there are some revisions DOWN. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., North Dakota: they have 236,897 confirmed cases, 2,174 confirmed deaths, and 233,097 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Sunday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,552,865 confirmed cases, 9,971 confirmed deaths, and 3,409,854 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Tanzania, 157th place on the list: 33,549 cases of the virus, 796 confirmed death and 32,753 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Sunday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,079.18, DOWN 232.85 points (-0.68%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,548.07 DOWN 168.65 points (-1.23%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,348.87, DOWN 31.39 points (-0.72%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $91.66 per barrel, -0.10 (-0.11%). The price of GOLD is $1,900.80 per troy oz., -1.20 (-0.06%) while the price of SILVER is $23.95 per troy ounce, +0.07 (+0.31%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,069.50 per troy oz, -23.20 (-2.12%) while the price of COPPER is $4.51 per pound, -0.01 (-0.20%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,315.42 per troy oz., -50.91 (-2.15%). The price of RHODIUM is $18,200.00 per troy oz., +100.00 (+0.55%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,510,000.00 per CNY/T, +25,000,000.00 (+1.68%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,298.00 per USD/T, +30.00 (+0.92%). The price of ZINC is $3,603.00 per USD/T., -3.00 (-0.08%). The price of COCOA is $2,571.00 per USD/T, -18.00 (-0.70%). The price of LUMBER is $1,265.10 USD 1,000 board feet -25.30 (-1.96%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000025. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.33 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.27. In Angolan Kwanza, one greenback equals 516.21 and in Kyrgyzstani Som, a buck equals 84.44 and in Lao Kip, one dollar equals 11,409.20 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Sunday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.736 per gallon, $3.499 in Florida, $4.507 in Hawaii, and $3.977 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Iowa- $3.333. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 131st HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Slovakia: $6.604 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,140,870,501,688 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Luxembourg the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Brazil. A nation the Biden regime loves to vilify holds $258,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Sunday F: Everyone knows the drill…
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-20-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 1,041. Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Angolan Kwanza, Kyrgyzstani Som, Lao Kip, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Iowa Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Slovakian Petrol Price, Chef Fritz Schlependrecht,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SUNDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2022, BLOG POST #4,445, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Sunday, February 20, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Saturday, February 20, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Saturday, February 20, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!