Pasadena, CA 91101
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,443 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 268
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-NINETY-FIVE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
50. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2022, UPDATE A:
- 2022 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 423,814,213 confirmed cases, +1,887,554, 5,901,316 confirmed deaths, +9,598 and 348,859,779 confirmed recoveries, +2,538,501. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 80,072,561 confirmed cases, UP 58,171 from yesterday’s reporting, 959,130 confirmed deaths, UP +1,015,[i] and 51,544,851 confirmed recoveries, UP 174,298 We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Saturday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 509,746 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 146,494 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in THIRTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 395 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 8,889,014 confirmed cases, 84,125 confirmed deaths, and 8,804,889 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,824,613 confirmed cases, 65,581 confirmed deaths, and 3,813,499 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 234,015 confirmed cases, 1,300 confirmed deaths, and 232,715 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,409,253 confirmed cases, 11,615 confirmed deaths, and 1,397,638 confirmed recoveries. Interesting to note, there are some revisions DOWN. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Montana: they have 261,722 confirmed cases, 3,105 confirmed deaths, and 254,927 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Saturday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,535,062 confirmed cases, 9,842 confirmed deaths, and 3,382,734 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Bahamas, 156th place on the list: 33,024 cases of the virus, 768 confirmed death and 25,845 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Saturday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,079.18, DOWN 232.85 points (-0.68%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,548.07 DOWN 168.65 points (-1.23%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,348.87, DOWN 31.39 points (-0.72%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $91.66 per barrel, -0.10 (-0.11%). The price of GOLD is $1,900.80 per troy oz., -1.20 (-0.06%) while the price of SILVER is $23.95 per troy ounce, +0.07 (+0.31%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,069.50 per troy oz, -23.20 (-2.12%) while the price of COPPER is $4.51 per pound, -0.01 (-0.20%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,315.42 per troy oz., -50.91 (-2.15%). The price of RHODIUM is $18,200.00 per troy oz., +100.00 (+0.55%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,510,000.00 per CNY/T, +25,000,000.00 (+1.68%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,298.00 per USD/T, +30.00 (+0.92%). The price of ZINC is $3,603.00 per USD/T., -3.00 (-0.08%). The price of COCOA is $2,571.00 per USD/T, -18.00 (-0.70%). The price of LUMBER is $1,265.10 USD 1,000 board feet -25.30 (-1.96%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000026. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.33 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.29. In Kenyan Shilling, one greenback equals 113.60 and in North Korean Won, a buck equals 900.00 and in Kuwaiti Dinar, one dollar equals 0.30 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.732 per gallon, $3.502 in Florida, $4.508 in Hawaii, and $3.974 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Georgia- $3.375. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 130th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Croatia: $6.518 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,138,895,232,010 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Ireland the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Luxembourg which holds $288,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Saturday F: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3640 what with a $18 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 03, 12, 24, 30, 36, and Mega 06. Out of 98,915 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers for a prize of $35,330. The winning ticket was sold at Albertsons in Blythe, CA 92225. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #952 with a jackpot of $31 million up for grabs: 03, 10, 15, 33, 42, and Powerball 11. 03, 10, 15, 33, 42, and Powerball 11. Out of 47,423 winning tickets, the highest winners were 40 people who had four numbers for a prize of 308 apiece.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-19-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 1,178. Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Kenyan Shilling, North Korean Won, Kuwaiti Dinar, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Georgia Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Croatian Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #952, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3640, Chef Fritz Schlependrecht,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SATURDAY FEBRUARY 19, 2022, BLOG POST #4,443, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Saturday, February 19, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Friday, February 19, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Posted on behalf of Chef Fritz this evening by Chef Goldie McNamara. The chef must celebrate his birthday one day this week…
Saturday, February 19, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!