Pasadena, CA 91101
Contact Me: email@example.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,437 AT THE AICP-END
WE SUPPORT THE CANADIAN TRUCKERS AND THEIR FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 271
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-NINETY-TWO OF THE BIDEN REGIME
47. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2022, UPDATE A:
Elizabeth Peratrovich Day (Alaska)
Wouldn’t it be amazing that while Justin Trudeau continues to slide into oblivion what with his belief that he and only he has the divine right of dictators to determine how the serfs live their lives, that the Quebecois independence movement erupted once again? Quebec has joined other provinces in declaring they WON’T enforce his illegal edict…
- 2022 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 417,921,982 confirmed cases, +2,150,045, 5,867,471 confirmed deaths, +11,904 and 341,201,325 confirmed recoveries, +2,749,311. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 79,772,293 confirmed cases, UP 149,402 from yesterday’s reporting, 952,044 confirmed deaths, UP +2,935,[i] and 50,723,492 confirmed recoveries, UP 304,324 We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 502,660 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 139,408 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in THIRTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 392 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 8,861,318 confirmed cases, 83,533 confirmed deaths, and 8,777,785 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,807,517 confirmed cases, 67,914 confirmed deaths, and 3,767,498 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 232,505 confirmed cases, 1,274 confirmed deaths, and 231,231 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,410,658 confirmed cases, 11,373 confirmed deaths, and 1,399,285 confirmed recoveries (lazy bastards- it’s still the weekend for this backward state). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Idaho: they have 409,129 confirmed cases, 4,634 confirmed deaths, and 147,287 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Wednesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,491,965 confirmed cases, 9,687 confirmed deaths, and 3,306,463 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Guinea, 152nd place on the list: 36,354 cases of the virus, 438 confirmed death and 32,684 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,934.27, DOWN 54.57 points (-0.16%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,124.09 DOWN 15.66 points (-0.11%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,475.01, UP 3.94 points (+0.088%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $91.25 per barrel, -2.42 (-2.58%). The price of GOLD is $1,872.10 per troy oz., +0.60 (+0.03%) while the price of SILVER is $23.59 per troy ounce, -0.02 (-0.06%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,058.30 per troy oz, -5.40 (-0.51%) while the price of COPPER is $4.54 per pound, +0.01 (+0.12%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,295.14 per troy oz., +47.64 (+2.12%). The price of RHODIUM is $18,100.00 per troy oz., -250.00 (-1.36%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,500,000.00 per CNY/T, +90,500,000.00 (+6.38%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,287.00 per USD/T, +79.00 (+2.46%). The price of ZINC is $3,614.00 per USD/T., +32.00 (+0.89%). The price of COCOA is $2,611.00 per USD/T, -56.00 (-2.10%). The price of LUMBER is $1,320.40 USD 1,000 board feet +29.40 (+2.28%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.33 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.28. In Icelandic Krona, one greenback equals 124.26 and in Indian Rupee, a buck equals 75.02 and in Indonesian Rupiah, one dollar equals 14,255.00 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.719 per gallon, $3.502 in Florida, $4.487 in Hawaii, and $3.965 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Connecticut- $3.654. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 127th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Montenegro: $6.437 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,036,863,693,890 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Japan the next largest holder of U.S. debt is communist China which holds $1,072,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis- U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken continues thumping his chest, ‘there’s NO evidence Russians are withdrawing from their shared borders with Ukraine’ even as Red Army (yup, that’s what they are) units continue pulling back from the border. Moscow announced that its armed forces are expected to ‘return to normal positions within 3-4 weeks.’ Next, ‘intelligence experts’ report that ‘Russian hackers are targeting the U.S. defense agencies.’ Congressman Pat Fallon, R-TX 4th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden should have aided Kyiv back in October 2021,’ it’s too late now. Next, Senator Thom Tillis, R-NC, says the ‘Ukraine crisis would not have happened under President Donald J. Trump.’
- 2022 Wednesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- The stupid-assed illegal aliens approaching the United States have sewn their mouths shut in some sort of protest against the Mexican government’s passage policies. Why don’t you commit suicide and do everyone a favor? Next, Vice President Kamala Harris has been in charge of the southern border catastrophe for the past 320 days. Even worse, she has not shown up to do a day’s work (well, half a day’s) in 234 days which is despicable. Anyhow, the cost of caring for the invaders these past 47 days is around $293,970,900. Next, the cost of caring for the illegal alien invasion army for the past 411 days is $41,941,267,319. Can you imagine the good this money could do for the American people, the homeless, the destitute, the mentally ill, and the impoverished? It would be life-altering. Next, the number of illegals who have swarmed across the border since January 01, 2022, is around 384,152. Finally, here is the conservative LOW estimate of illegal aliens living within the borders of our country: 42,627,786. These people suck away at wages, they suck away at resources, they drive rents UP, the limit the availability of housing for lower income folks, they deprive food banks of resources for needy Americans, and they drive the rates of crime astronomically up. This is not good, nor should it be condoned. The Biden administration is probably getting kickbacks from the traffickers- it’s the only thing that makes sense.
- 2022 Wednesday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is having problems defeating the FREEDOM TRUCKERS. Tow truck drivers won’t tow the semi-trucks, police are beginning to waver enforcing the dictator’s edicts, and now Quebec joins the growing list of provinces refusing to carry out Justin Trudeau’s demands. Who knows, maybe with all the turmoil in Ottawa, maybe with all the unnecessary turmoil caused by Justin Trudeau’s absolute ignorance, maybe the Quebecois will begin another secession movement to become their own country. Can you imagine the repercussions that would befall that dimwit Prime Minister’s insane dictates? We suspect if Justine doesn’t meet with the truckers and concede to their demands by next Monday, the Parliament will vote to remove him as leader. Wonder what the odds are?
- 2022 Wednesday I: Foreign News-Overseas News II- Meanwhile, Ukraine marks a ‘national day of unity’ as babbling lunatics in Washington, D.C. continue prophesying war, war, and more war. Vladimir Putin could invade, then again, he could not. If he does, however, he might find himself in a mess similar to what George W. Bush and Dick Cheney got the United States into when he made the ill-advised invasion of Iraq. It’s easy to steamroll on the capital city, it’s easy to invest it quickly but then maintaining order proves extremely problematic quickly. During World War II, the Axis forces serving in Russia had to keep approximately four times the number of troops on the frontlines fighting Soviet forces to combat the partisans who made their lives horrible. They attacked infrastructure like railroads, highways, bridges, staging areas, rear areas, airfields, anything the Germans and their allies required to defeat the USSR. We suspect Vladimir Putin is aware of this and that if he does invade Ukraine, he will be fighting there for eons. If Chechnya almost defeated Russia back in 1994 to 1996, the Ukrainians most certainly will. We say IF Putin wants to maintain power, he won’t physically invade Ukraine but will continue with the cyber stuff.
- 2022 Wednesday J: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- In another blow to cringing leftists in Virginia, Governor Glenn Youngkin signed a bill into law banning ALL mask mandates. Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci says that the ‘lifting of Chi-Vi restrictions has nothing to do with politics.’ How about that. What a lying POS. Oh- how about this? The Coachella Music Festival is happening this year with NO COVID-19 restrictions.
- 2022 Wednesday K: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $49.69 (2) AstraZeneca: $60.84 (3) Merck & Company: $77.22 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $167.22 (5) Novavax: $86.55 (6) BioNTech: $165.49 (7) Moderna: $151.81.
- 2022 Wednesday L: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $94.73 (2) General Dynamics: $214.41 (3) Boeing: $218.86 (4) Lockheed Martin: $386.82 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $393.66.
- 2022 Wednesday M: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $18.14 (2) DuPont: $82.12 (3) Honeywell: $189.06 (4) 3M: $155.63 (5) Teijen: $12.20.
- 2022 Wednesday N: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $64.32 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $32.39 (3) Beyond Meat: $59.69.
- 2022 Wednesday O: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $133.56 (2) Lowe’s: $227.01 (3) Home Depot: $350.12 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $512.40 (5) Amazon: $3,162.01.
- 2022 Wednesday P: Joe Biden Regime News I- Slobbering Joe Biden approves the release of Trump era White House visitor logs to the sham committee investigating the false flag events of January 06, 2021. One day, this will blow back on you, Joe. Meanwhile, lashing out as is her norm, White House mob mouthpiece, red on the head like a d**k on a dog, Jen Psaki says ‘Republicans holding up Federal Reserve nominees is causing rising inflation.’ Say the f**k what? Bring back the other chick, she’s far better than YOU are. Next, Joe Biden’s U.S. Department of Justice is suing Missouri over its new gun laws.
- 2022 Wednesday Q: Political News I- We learned today that Hillary Clinton’s allies hold key positions in Black Lives Matter. Speaking of Hillary, she finally got around to responding to the data linking her and her crime family to the Trump-Russian collusion scheme she cooked up in her kitchen with various paid cronies and hacks: “Nonsense!” We shall see. Congressman Tim Burchett, R-TN 2nd congressional district, said of Hillary that she’s ‘dangerous’ and that ‘she won’t answer to the findings’ which she hasn’t or won’t.
- 2022 Wednesday R: Political News II- Democratic senators are pushing YouTube to ban ‘ghost gun videos.’ What? Next, six weeks on the job, loser Big Apple Mayor Eric “Sleazebag” Adams is blaming his collapsing regime upon racism. The press corps does not look ‘like him,’ he wants the press corps to look like him so it will stop slamming him for being the loser that he is. This POS was elected by a slim majority with no experience and right now in our view, he is worse than his predecessor, Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio was. That is saying a lot. Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, says to Cincinnati Bell customers, cancel your accounts since the utility is not going to carry Newsmax anymore. Amen.
- 2022 Wednesday S: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3639 what with a $17 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 01, 08, 36, 38, 40, and Mega 10. Out of 97,260 winning tickets, the highest winners were NINE people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $1,837 apiece. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #951 with a jackpot of $20 million up for grabs: 22, 30, 40, 42, 48, and Power 16. Out of 30,263 winning tickets in the Golden State, the highest winners were 17 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $501 apiece.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-16-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 2,445. Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken, Vice President Kamala Harris, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Joe Biden, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Black Lives Matter, Mayor Eric “Sleazebag” Adams, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, Congressman Pat Fallon, Senator Thom Tillis, Governor Glenn Youngkin, Congressman Tim Burchett, Senator Rand Paul, President George W. Bush, Vice President Richard “Dick” Cheney, Iraq War 2003, Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Quebec, Quebecois, Quebecois Independence Movement, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Ukraine, Russo-Chechen War 1994-1996, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Icelandic Krona, Indian Rupee, Indonesian Rupiah, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Connecticut Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Montenegro Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #951, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3639, Chef Fritz Schlependrecht,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 16, 2022, BLOG POST #4,437, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Wednesday, February 16, 2022, Today in History:
Tuesday, February 16, 2021, Today in History:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Wednesday, February 16, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!