Pasadena, CA 91101
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,435 AT THE AICP-END
WE SUPPORT THE CANADIAN TRUCKERS AND THEIR FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 272
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-NINETY-ONE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
46. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2022, UPDATE A:
Susan B. Anthony’s Birthday (Local observance- California, Florida, New York, and Wisconsin)
And the world holds its breath: will there or won’t there be an invasion of Ukraine? Putin pulls back some troops and then Joe goes out and busts his chops with a tough on Russia speech. Joe, Putin ain’t Corn Pop (of course, it could all be for show, aka ‘wag the dog?’)
- 2022 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 415,771,937 confirmed cases, +2,177,261, 5,855,567 confirmed deaths, +14,270 and 338,452,014 confirmed recoveries, +3,235,257. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 79,622,891 confirmed cases, UP 213,469 from yesterday’s reporting, 949,109 confirmed deaths, UP +4,663,[i] and 50,419,168 confirmed recoveries, UP 406,761 We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 499,725 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 136,473 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in THIRTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 391 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 8,844,944 confirmed cases, 83,280 confirmed deaths, and 8,761,664 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,801,059 confirmed cases, 67,911 confirmed deaths, and 3,756,624 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 232,302 confirmed cases, 1,262 confirmed deaths, and 231,040 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,410,658 confirmed cases, 11,373 confirmed deaths, and 1,399,285 confirmed recoveries (lazy bastards- it’s still the weekend for this backward state). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Nebraska: they have 451,718 confirmed cases, 3,830 confirmed deaths, and 447,888 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Tuesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,474,127 confirmed cases, 9,651 confirmed deaths, and 3,226,276 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Mayotte, 151st place on the list: 36,572 cases of the virus, 187 confirmed death and 2,964 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,988.84, UP 422.67 points (+1.22%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,139.76 UP 348.84 points (+2.53%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,471.07, UP 69.40 points (+1.58%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $92.44 per barrel, +0.37 (+0.40%). The price of GOLD is $1,853.40 per troy oz., -2.80 (-0.15%) while the price of SILVER is $23.38 per troy ounce, +0.03 (+0.14%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,024.30 per troy oz, +3.90 (+0.39%) while the price of COPPER is $4.53 per pound, 0.00 (-0.07%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,256.84 per troy oz., -103.37 (-4.38%). The price of RHODIUM is $18,350.00 per troy oz., +0.00 (+0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,500,000.00 per CNY/T, +90,500,000.00 (+6.38%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,238.00 per USD/T, +23.50 (+0.73%). The price of ZINC is $3,623.00 per USD/T., +48.50 (+1.36%). The price of COCOA is $2,667.00 per USD/T, -10.00 (-0.37%). The price of LUMBER is $1,291.00 USD 1,000 board feet +45.00 (+3.61%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.33 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.39. In Honduran Lempira, one greenback equals 24.44 and in Hong Kong Dollar, a buck equals 7.80 and in Hungarian Forint, one dollar equals 311.26 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.711 per gallon, $3.481 in Florida, $4.467 in Hawaii, and $3.958 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Colorado- $3.348. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 126th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Zimbabwe: $6.365 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,034,758,038,288 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after ALL OTHERS the next largest holder of U.S. debt is- back to the top- Japan holds $1,251,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- Congressman Brian Babin, R-TX 36th congressional district says that ‘Joe Biden cares MORE for the borders of Ukraine than he does for the United States.’ Next, in a massive human trafficking sting, 500 traffickers were arrested in California. Moving on, here is the cost of caring for illegal aliens for the past 46 days: $287,716,200. Next, here is the cost of caring for the illegal aliens for the past 411 days: $41,935,012,619. Next, here is the number of illegals who have swarmed across the southern border over the course of the past 46 days: 375,979. Finally, here is the conservative low estimate of illegal aliens living across the United States: 42,619,613. Round them up and shove them back across the U.S. border into Mexico.
- 2022 Tuesday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I- Russia continues f**king with the impotent Biden regime. Moscow began moving some of its troops away from the Ukrainian border which led a feeble Joe Biden to go before reporters and start blasting the Russians. Vladimir Putin ain’t Corn Pop, Joe. Please be careful. President Vladimir Putin decided he needed to respond to Joe’s bluster and said all this talk of ‘imminent invasion of Ukraine is little more than baseless fear-mongering.’ Sort of what we think. Anyhow, as Russian forces ‘pull back’ from the Ukrainian frontier, a massive cyberattack slammed into that country’s government as well as its big banks. Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, said there’s a ‘reasonable chance’ Russia won’t invade’ no matter what slobbering Joe Biden says.
- 2022 Tuesday H: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- Spurred on by the Canadian truckers, Europeans are showing up in massive numbers in Brussels to protest the exceedingly harsh COVID-19 rules and regulations imposed by the European Union. Speaking of Canada, Ontario, Windsor, Canada, begins lifting COVID-19 restrictions all the while Justin Trudeau threatens protesting Canadians with government-sponsored violence. The Justin Trudeau regime claims it captured a cache of weapons flowing north out of the United States to Canada’s freedom fighters. We don’t believe that crap. Justin Trudeau is lying sack of dog shit. Despite threats out of Ottawa, Canadian truckers are digging in despite the government’s threats.
- 2022 Tuesday I: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News II- In New York City, approximately 1,430 city employees have been terminated for failing to undergo vaccination for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Elsewhere, because the world’s greatest tennis player, Novak Djokovic, won’t get vaccinated with this experimental vaccine, he could miss the French Open and Wimbledon Tennis Tournaments.
- 2022 Tuesday J: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $49.79 (2) AstraZeneca: $60.30 (3) Merck & Company: $77.81 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $167.31 (5) Novavax: $87.13 (6) BioNTech: $163.44 (7) Moderna: $151.12. Interestingly, the Pfizer whistleblower continues with the lawsuit alleging falsification of data during COVID-19 vaccine trials. And YOU wonder why people are loath to get vaccinated for this virus.
- 2022 Tuesday K: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $94.04 (2) General Dynamics: $212.77 (3) Boeing: $217.73 (4) Lockheed Martin: $382.22 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $384.77.
- 2022 Tuesday L: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $25.92 (2) DuPont: $81.67 (3) Honeywell: $189.53 (4) 3M: $157.34 (5) Teijen: $1,438.00.
- 2022 Tuesday M: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $64.59 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $25.42 (3) Beyond Meat: $62.00.
- 2022 Tuesday N: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $134.37 (2) Lowe’s: $228.10 (3) Home Depot: $353.16 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $513.92 (5) Amazon: $3,130.21.
- 2022 Tuesday O: President Donald J. Trump News- President Donald J. Trump says that Arizona’s RINO Governor Doug Ducey won’t win the GOP U.S. Senate primary race. U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell sure as hell wants a ‘Senator Ducey’ in the upper chamber to help him push his RINO agenda. Meanwhile, Senator Marco Rubio says that President Trump’s handling of his White House records was NOT a crime.
- 2022 Tuesday P: Joe Biden News I- Joe Biden did some chest-thumping today and said- as the Russians were conducting a drawback from the border with Ukraine- that the Russian invasion of Ukraine was STILL imminent. (The Germans say the invasion is happening tomorrow). Next, Joe Biden said that defending Ukraine’s liberty could cause the United States ‘economic pain.’ WTF are you saying, Joe? We don’t want to defend f**king Ukraine. Even as Joe was blustering and demanding proof of the Russian ‘withdrawal,’ Ukraine was being slammed with a massive cyberattack. Conversely, as Joe Biden continues banging the war drums, K. T. McFarland says that ‘U.S. energy production would stall Russia’s aggression.’
- 2022 Tuesday Q: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster- Following the release of data linking the Obama-Biden regime and Hillary Clinton to the entire Trump-Russian collusion hoax by special counsel John Durham, the Biden regime remains mum when pressed to explain their part in the fabrication. Subsequently, a new poll says that ONLY 34-percent of Americans approve of the job Joe Biden is doing thus far. As if that isn’t bad enough, we learn that Joe Biden has yet to speak to any of his supposed potential nominees for the U.S. Supreme Court. When Hillary was asked by the foreign press about the data tying her to the Trump-Russia collusion scam, she remained totally SILENT. Could the trap be closing in on the rats? We most certainly hope so. Finally, as the economy under the Biden regime continues imploding, rising lumber costs are adding an additional $19,000 to the price of a new home.
- : Joe Biden Regime News I- The feds are considering putting a pause on the 18-cents-per-gallon fuel tax so they can lower prices. Next, the feds are putting pressure on Honduras to arrest their former President Juan Orlando Hernández on U.S. federal drug-trafficking charges and to send him to the U.S. for trial. WTF do we get this power. Next, Andy Keyso- head of the Internal Revenue Service- says the IRS is facing enormous challenges for this season. Finally, the AP says the White House is seeking yet another $30 billion with which to combat COVID-19 which means most of the money will be going into the pockets of various Democratic Party bigwigs. Say it ain’t so.
- 2022 Tuesday S: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation- Even as massive electoral defeats and possible turnabout following the upcoming elections looms before them, the slimeballs on this bogus ‘select committee of losers’ sent out a bunch of subpoenas to the ‘alternate electors’ in the 2020 Presidential Election. It’s not like Democrats haven’t challenged every presidential election since 2000. We hope all these scumbags find themselves underneath the microscope come January 2023.
- 2022 Tuesday T: Political News I- The ‘More Perfect Union’ PAC- associated with the reprobates at the now-discredited, pedophile-run Lincoln Project- is working to stop Congressman Mo Brooks, R-AL 5th congressional district, from becoming Senator Mo Brooks. These so-called Republicans are among the worst RINO scum. Meanwhile, Congresswoman Elaine Luria, D-VA 2nd congressional district, is trying to do some CYA now that everyone knows she broke a solemn promise of NOT taking corporate money. She did indeed take $200,000 from big corporations.
- 2022 Tuesday U: Political News II- Chris Farrell- director of investigations at Judicial Watch says that President Trump should pursue civil litigation against the tech firm responsible for spying on him both as presidential candidate and even worse- once in the White House- because he believes he has a massive victory coming his way. A new TIPP poll says that two-thirds of Democrats believe that Hillary Rodham Clinton should be investigated for her crimes.
- 2022 Tuesday V: Political News III- Chief Financial Officer for Florida, Jimmy Theo Patronis Jr. says that people are flocking to the Sunshine State precisely because of the leadership of “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis’ leadership. The state is crediting blue state governors for their massive boom in tourism. Senator Rick Scott, R-FL, says that failed policies of the Democrats have caused the inflation harming the country. Next, as bipartisan talks implode in Washington, D.C., the GOP offers its own Russia sanctions plan should the Russkies pour across the frontier into Ukraine.
- 2022 Tuesday W: Political News IV- Senator Lindsey Graham, RINO-SC, said that Iran poses a bigger threat to the world than either Russia or the Chi-Coms do. Uh, the Chi-Coms pose a MASSIVE THREAT to not only the United States but to the entire world. Elsewhere, down in Texas, election officials are returning high numbers of questionable mail-in ballots. (Looks like the “Beto” O’Rourke mob is trying to f**k with the elections). In other news, Senator Roger Marshall says that Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci’s emails demonstrate his attempt to suppress any connection between the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s lab leak ‘theory’ (the God’s honest truth), and the Chi-Vi.
- 2022 Tuesday X: Political News V- Congresswoman Kathleen Rice, D-NY 4th congressional district, became the 30th Democrat to announce, ‘No mas,’ by saying she won’t be running for another term. She has held the seat since 2015. Elsewhere, in Pennsylvania, a new Trafalgar poll says that GOP U.S. senatorial candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz has a substantial lead in the race for the seat being vacated by Senator Pat Toomey, RINO. In other news, at least eight GOP senators are opposing putting unruly airlines passengers on the NO-FLY LIST. What the hell is wrong with the Biden regime? Putting unruly passengers on the ’NO-FLY LIST’ is frigging crazy.
- 2022 Tuesday Y: Political News VI- After Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, put a hold on the bill authorizing the Biden regime to buy crack pipes with which to create ‘equity’ in the country by distributing them to black crackheads, she lifted it today. Not sure as to why. In other political news, freshman mayor of New York City and a failure already, Eric “The Idiot” Adams says the media is mistreating him because…wait for it…here it comes…he’s BLACK. Give us a f**king break already. Please. Meanwhile, Congressman Dan Bishop, R-NC 9th congressional district, says that the ‘GOP is going to win the U.S. House of Representatives, it will investigate Hillary Rodham Clinton.’
- 2022 Tuesday Z: Lawsuit and Legal News- We don’t understand how this is so, but the survivors of the Sandy Hook school massacre settled with firearms manufacturer Remington for $73 million in the first of its kind settlement. Next, after the judge in the civil lawsuit between former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and the New York Times said the case would be tossed, the jury found against her.
- 2022 Tuesday AA: Crime and Punishment News- Houston P.D. is offering a $30,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a road rage shooting suspect. Next, the husband of the cinematographer murdered by Alec Baldwin on the set of the now-dead movie, “Rust,” is suing Baldwin having named him in a wrongful death lawsuit.
- 2022 Tuesday BB: Moron News I- Petulant and prancing little Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, CPUSA-NY 14th congressional district is saying stupid shit like she always does: Red States are pushing Jim Crow-style disenfranchisement laws.’ Oh, shut the hell up, dimwit. People like you eventually find your way into landfills.
- 2022 Tuesday CC: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1738 what with a $53 million jackpot on the line: 02, 04, 15, 21, 63, and Mega 19. Out of 51,314 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $13,656.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-15-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 3,031. Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Chef Fritz Schlependrecht, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, President Donald J. Trump News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Political News V, Political News VI, Lawsuit and Legal News, Crime and Punishment News, Moron News I, Congressman Brian Babin, Senator Rand Paul, President Donald J. Trump, Senator Marco Rubio, Trump-Russia Collusion, Congressman Mo Brooks, Senator Rick Scott, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Senator Roger Marshall, Dr, Mehmet Oz, Senator Marsha Blackburn, Congressman Dan Bishop, Governor Doug Ducey, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Senator Lindsey Graham, Senator Pat Toomey, Internal Revenue Service, Joe Biden, President Barack Hussein Obama, Congresswoman Elaine Luria, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke, Congresswoman Kathleen Rice, Mayor Eric “The Idiot” Adams, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, Tiananmen Square Massacre, Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Russia, Ukraine, President Vladimir Putin, Canadian Trucker Freedom Convoys, Honduras, President Juan Orlando Hernández, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Honduran Lempira, Hong Kong Dollar, Hungarian Forint, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Colorado Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Zimbabwe Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1738,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY FEBRUARY 15, 2022, BLOG POST #4,435, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, February 15, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Monday, February 15, 2021, Today in History:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Tuesday, February 15, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!