(Posted on behalf of El Chilote by Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier)
Shafter, CA 93263
Contact Me: email@example.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,429 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 275
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY-EIGHT OF THE BIDEN REGIME
Lincoln’s Birthday in Connecticut, Illinois, Missouri, and New York; Georgia Day (Peach State)
- 2022 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 410,784,858 confirmed cases, +1,863,018, 5,829,297 confirmed deaths, +8,582 and 330,953,510 confirmed recoveries, +2,152,342. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 79,293,924 confirmed cases, UP 65,296 from yesterday’s reporting, 942,944 confirmed deaths, UP +938,[i] and 49,759,394 confirmed recoveries, UP 132,790 We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Saturday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 493,560 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 130,308 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in TWELVE MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 388 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 8,795,977 confirmed cases, 82,776 confirmed deaths, and 8,713,201 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,785,719 confirmed cases, 67,328 confirmed deaths, and 3,728,781 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 230,978 confirmed cases, 1,258 confirmed deaths, and 229,720 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,410,596 confirmed cases, 11,316 confirmed deaths, and 1,399,280 confirmed recoveries (lazy bastards- it’s the weekend). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Nevada: they have 673,322 confirmed cases, 9,335 confirmed deaths, and 480,629 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Saturday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,394,765 confirmed cases, 9,466 confirmed deaths, and 3,081,652 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Burundi, 147th place on the list: 37,856 cases of the virus, 38 confirmed death and 773 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Saturday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,738.06, DOWN 503.53 points (-1.43%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,791.15 DOWN 349.49 points (-2.78%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,418.64, DOWN 85.44 points (-1.90%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $93.90 per barrel, +4.02 (+4.47%). The price of GOLD is $1,860.60 per troy oz., +23.20 (+1.26%) while the price of SILVER is $23.60 per troy ounce, +0.08 (+0.33%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,026.10 per troy oz, +16.40 (+1.57%) while the price of COPPER is $4.44 per pound, -0.22 (-4.68%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,318.26 per troy oz., +63.25 (+2.80%). The price of RHODIUM is $18,350.00 per troy oz., +0.00 (+0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,410,000.00 per CNY/T, +27,500,000.00 (+1.99%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,188.00 per USD/T, -93.00 (-2.83%). The price of ZINC is $3,674.00 per troy oz., -68.50 (-1.82%). The price of COCOA is $2,766.00 per USD/T, -20.00 (-0.72%). The price of LUMBER is $1,294.90 USD 1,000 board feet +45.00 (+3.60%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000024. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.35 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.53. In French Pacific Franc, one greenback equals 104.84 and in Gambian Dalasi, a buck equals 53.10 and in Georgian Lari, one dollar equals 2.91 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.689 per gallon, $3.458 in Florida, $4.459 in Hawaii, and $3.948 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Alabama- $3.225. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 124th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Andorra: $6.055 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,028,715,556,849 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Sweden the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Australia holds $40,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Saturday F: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3638 what with a $16 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 02, 10, 23, 42, 44, and Mega 10. Out of 103,115 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $34,731. The winning ticket was sold at Circle K in Tarzana, CA 91356. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #949 with a jackpot of $172 million up for grabs: 08, 10, 21, 41, 62, and Power 07. Out of 89,980 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO Powerball for a prize of $291,509. The winning ticket was sold at Pioneer Market-Waterford in Waterford, CA 95386.
- 2022 Saturday G: ¿Qué locuras pueden ocurrir hoy? Quédate y descúbrelo con el resto de nosotros. Nadie sabe lo que esta administración presidencial está arruinando hoy…
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-12-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 1,195. Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, French Pacific Franc, Gambian Dalasi, Georgian Lari, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Alabama Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Andorran Petrol Price, California Lottery Results, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #949, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3638, Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto, Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SATURDAY FEBRUARY 12, 2022, BLOG POST #4,429, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Saturday, February 12, 2022:
Saturday, February 12, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Friday, February 12, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!