Shafter, CA 93263
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,423 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 278
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY-FIVE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
DHS put out a warning today regarding the formation of a trucker FREEDOM CONVOY in the United States. I don’t recall anyone in the Department of Homeland Security ever putting out warnings regarding Antifa and Black Lives Matter mob violence. ¿Qué está pasando con nuestro país?
- 2022 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 403,341,882 confirmed cases, +3,110,254, 5,794,548 confirmed deaths, +13,303 and 323,025,972 confirmed recoveries, +2,448,764. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 78,793,157 confirmed cases, UP 252,235 from yesterday’s reporting, 935,667 confirmed deaths, UP +3,298,[i] and 48,117,361 confirmed recoveries, UP 315,168 We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 486,283 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 123,031 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in TWELVE MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 385 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 8,753,394 confirmed cases, 82,163 confirmed deaths, and 8,671,231 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it- same numbers by the way). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,757,146 confirmed cases, 66,468 confirmed deaths, and 3,716,876 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 228,336 confirmed cases, 1,233 confirmed deaths, and 227,103 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,382,889 confirmed cases, 11,139 confirmed deaths, and 1,371,750 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Kansas: they have 752,974 confirmed cases, 7,820 confirmed deaths, and 542,165 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Wednesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,316,235 confirmed cases, 9,337 confirmed deaths, and 2,978,360 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- England’s Channel Islands, 143rd place on the list: 45,578 cases of the virus, 137 confirmed death and 42,299 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,768.06, UP 305.28 points (+0.86%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,490.37 UP 295.92 points (+2.08%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,587.18, UP 65.64 points (+1.45%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $89.98 per barrel, +0.62 (+0.69%). The price of GOLD is $1,833.90 per troy oz., +6.00 (+0.33%) while the price of SILVER is $23.28 per troy ounce, +0.08 (+0.34%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,034.00 per troy oz, -2.30 (-0.22%) while the price of COPPER is $4.63 per pound, +0.17 (+3.74%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,289.00 per troy oz., +41.88 (+1.86%). The price of RHODIUM is $17,900.00 per troy oz., +975.00 (+5.76%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,285,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,300.00 per USD/T, +75.00 (+2.33%). The price of ZINC is $3,706.00 per troy oz., +66.00 (+1.81%). The price of COCOA is $2,735.00 per USD/T, +66.00 (+2.47%). The price of LUMBER is $1,204.90 USD 1,000 board feet +45.00 (+3.88%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.36 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.48. In Djiboutian Franc, one greenback equals 177.50 and in Dominican Peso, a buck equals 57.25 and in East Caribbean Dollar, one dollar equals 2.70 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.681 per gallon, $3.470 in Florida, $4.426 in Hawaii, and $3.952 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Northern Mariana Islands- $4.639. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 121st HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Romania: $5.962 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,021,728,538,362 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Israel the next largest holder of U.S. debt like Israel- Mexico holds the same amount of U.S. national debt: $49,000,000,000 (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- Vice President Kamala Harris has been in charge of the border SNAFU now for 313 days and worse, it’s been 227 days since she showed up to do a lick of work. Here are today’s numbers. First, here is the cost of caring for the illegal alien invaders for the past 40 days: $2,877,162,027. Second, here is the cost of caring for the illegals for 405 days: $41,575,367,369. Third, here is the number of illegals who have swarmed across the border into the U.S. for the past 40 days: 326,941. Fourth and final, here is the conservative low estimate of illegals known to be lurking in the United States: 42,520,573. We believe the truer number to be between 85-to-100 million. This is not good.
- 2022 Wednesday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I- The Ukrainians are dancing in the streets. The second shipment of U.S. weapons- 80 tons’ worth- arrived in their country today. Hopefully, it’s not helmets like what the Germans sent or MREs, blankets, and backpacks like what the Barack Obama regime sent them when the Russkies invaded the Crimea. Russia said today that if the U.S. sending Patriot missile batteries into Ukraine is true, that that is indeed a provocation. Later in the day, the Pentagon confirmed that the Russians are continuing their build up along the border between them, Belarus, and Ukraine. (We suspect that either before or momentarily after the Olympics end, it will be game on- in a variety of places around the globe. Not looking good).
- 2022 Wednesday H: Foreign News-Overseas News II- Elsewhere, as talks between the U.S., Western nations, and Iran resume in Vienna, Austria, the Iranians announce to the world they possess a new, long-range missile. Likewise, the North Koreans now claim they have long-range missiles that can reach anywhere in the United States. Don’t you miss President Donald J. Trump yet? Meanwhile, Canadian and U.S. businesses are calling for an end to the FREEDOM TRUCKER CONVOY. They say ‘it’s bad for business’ whereas we say, ‘keep up what you are doing. Freedom is more important.’ Speaking of the Freedom Convoy and the crowd funding site, “GoFundMe,” dumping them, Congresswoman Vicky Hartzler, R-MO 4th congressional district, says ‘let’s investigate GoFundMe and its practices.’ Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, R-TX, has risen to the call and is investigating GoFundMe and its practices.
- 2022 Wednesday I: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- Well. The United States Air Force has approved NINE exemptions for its personnel not to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Must be members of the Satanic Temple or Wiccans, they would never do it for Christians. In other news a doctor in Maine had her medical license suspended for prescribing Plaquenil and/or Ivermectin to people suffering from the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Bulls**t. Meanwhile, New York Governor Kathy “Heil Hitler” Hochul has lifted mask mandates for everyone with the exception of those least likely to suffer from COVID-19, school kids. Sounds to me like they are trying to indoctrinate children into becoming good little fascists. (Note- si fuera uno de mis hijos, alguien se llevaría una paliza si no se retractara de esto).
- 2022 Wednesday J: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News II- In an interview between Newsmax and students in northern Virginia, the students say they’ve had enough of mask mandates and of being sexually assaulted by freaks. In other news, the World Health Organization says that globally, COVID-19 cases have dropped 17-percent in the past week.
- 2022 Wednesday K: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $51.47 (2) AstraZeneca: $57.20 (3) Merck & Company: $76.53 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $171.49 (5) Novavax: $91.79 (6) BioNTech: $173.33 (7) Moderna: $164.03.
- 2022 Wednesday L: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $96.00 (2) General Dynamics: $215.44 (3) Boeing: $215.86 (4) Lockheed Martin: $394.54 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $384.36.
- 2022 Wednesday M: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $26.95 (2) DuPont: $81.49 (3) Honeywell: $196.62 (4) 3M: $163.64 (5) Teijen: $1,426.00.
- 2022 Wednesday N: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $61.66 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $31.70 (3) Beyond Meat: $62.67.
- 2022 Wednesday O: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $137.69 (2) Lowe’s: $233.66 (3) Home Depot: $364.37 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $528.83 (5) Amazon: $3,223.79.
- 2022 Wednesday P: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster- New polling shows that Joe Biden’s approval ratings have gone down below 40-percent which in an election year, is devastating news for his fellow Democrats and RINOs. In other news dismissive of Joe Biden, the White House is lagging far behind numerous blue state governors and locales who can now smell the coffee when it comes to mandates and as such as tossing them by the wayside. President Biden, of course, is unaware of the danger fast-rushing upon him.
- : Joe Biden Regime News I- The White House claims to have a ‘plan’ with which to extricate Americans from Ukraine should the Russkies come barging across the border and launch armored spearheads towards Kyiv. Of course, the Biden regime had a plan to evacuate Americans and Afghan allies out of Afghanistan. How well is that plan working? In other news, the exodus of staff from the White House continues as more and more employees say, “I’ve had enough,” throw in the towel, and head out the door. Finally, the Pentagon press corps is demanding access to U.S. troops in Eastern Europe. WHY won’t the invisible Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin permit them such? Something strange is going on right beneath our noses and we can’t see it as of now. Soon.
- 2022 Wednesday R: Joe Biden Regime News II- The regime claims that Joe Biden is going to Virginia today to promote the now-dead Build Back Better bomb. Someone please tell Joe that this bill no longer has any hope of becoming law but it’s a perfect example at how LOST the ‘46th president’ is. In other news, Gigi Sohn- the loony tunes loser Joe is trying to get onto the FCC is having a hell of a time and now the Dems are down one, she may not make it through confirmation. Still, reports suggest that Ms. Sohn has received $1.1 million from none other than George Soros.
- 2022 Wednesday S: Joe Biden Regime News III- Next, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security issued a warning this afternoon of a possible homegrown trucker convoy descending on the Super Bowl this Sunday and then setting off towards Washington, D.C. Go for it, truckers, go for it. (Note- we take care of truckers in Kern County, mis amigos, these people are important to our culture and our way of life). Next, stuttering and stammering, the U.S. Capitol Hill Police Department denies that it ‘ever spied on any Republican member of Congress’ which means los perdedores traga-espadas ciertamente tienen. Finally, after the absolute stupidity yesterday of Joe Biden’s ‘equity program’ of providing crack pipes to drug users blew up in not only his face but in that of the regime’s, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki said that ‘crack pipes were never part of the so-called “safe smoking kits.”’ When asked what was in them, the 30 million bucks is buying sanitary wipes, lip balm, and God knows what else. This is f**king stupid.
- 2022 Wednesday T: Political News I- The U.S. House of Representatives does what it does best when it’s in the hands of Democrats and passes a stopgap spending bill that will fund the nation for the next couple of months. Aren’t we supposed to do an annual budget? Somebody tell me that’s not so. Meanwhile, ever unpopular Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell laughs off President Donald J. Trump labeling him an ‘old crow.’ The ‘Old Crow’ takes pride in his new moniker. Good for him. The 45th president fire back and said that ‘the Old Crow does not speak for the GOP.’ Next, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-CA 12th congressional district, can smell the shit on her shoes. She has caved opposing members of Congress from being prohibited from trading stocks to now agreeing that they should. (Note- she’s got hers so it no longer matters and besides- she will have a second cousin or someone much more remote do the stock trades for her- que estafa, mis amigos, que estafa).
- 2022 Wednesday U: Political News II- Governor Jim Justice, R-W. VA- the man who held up his dog’s heinie and told that skank, Bette Midler, to kiss it a few weeks ago after she slandered the state has tossed a decades-long ban on the use of nuclear energy. Good for you. We hope you get a nuclear reactor program underway and begin developing cheap, reliable power to your state’s citizens. My family and I might move there if you do because California is f**king dying. In other news, Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district, says that ‘Americans should be confident of a red wave in November but should not be overly confident.’ (Note- the Dems know how to steal elections seeing as how they got away with a big one in November 2020 so no one should be confident).
- 2022 Wednesday U: Political News III- Yesterday, former U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo endorsed GOP U.S. Senate candidate Mike McCormick in Pennsylvania yesterday. Next, U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, DS-NY, says that the Dems and the GOP are closer together on how to slap sanctions atop the Russians should they invade Ukraine. Moving on, South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem says she has ‘no White House ambitions in 2024.’ Meanwhile, Senator Ron Johnson, R-WI, says the Dems’ ‘catch and release policies are causing a massive crime wave in American cities.’ Finally, Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, says ‘common sense on COVID-19 has not yet penetrated the White House.’
- 2022 Wednesday V: Political News IV- Tucker Carlson pointed out on his Fox News Channel program, “Tucker Carlson Tonight” that the FBI still has NO clue as to the identity of the perp who scattered ‘pipe bombs’ around the nation’s Capital on January 05, 2021, the NIGHT BEFORE the false flag operation of January 06, 2021. He also pointed out that Vice President Kamala Harris was away from the Capitol but was at the DNC in Washington, D.C., where her security found one of these unworkable bombs. He pointed out that all of this was curious and among the ‘mysteries’ from that day. He says that ‘shouldn’t everyone want to know what happened on that day, especially something supposedly as important as this? Yet, the FBI seems not to care.’ (Note- she might have been thanking Willie Brown in a personal sort of way for having helped her ascend to the pinnacle of power?)
- 2022 Wednesday W: Crime and Punishment News- Amigos, it kills me to say this having been a lifelong Democrat but Charm City- Baltimore- has seen its deadliest month in half a century: 38 homicides last month alone. WTF! In other news, UCLA is going to pay more than $200 million to settle claims against former gynecologist James Heaps. Next, a police trainer in the trial of the other three law enforcement officers who were with Officer Derek Chauvin on the day George Floyd died from too many drugs says that the officers failed to follow policy.
- 2022 Wednesday X: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3637 what with a $15 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 20, 35, 37, 39, 44, and Mega 02. Out of 91,225 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $33,292. The ticket was sold at Chevron in Torrance, CA 90501. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #948 with a jackpot of $158 million up for grabs: 02, 17, 33, 51, 63, and Power 26. Out of 52,614 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were THREE people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $18,552 apiece.
- 2022 Wednesday Y: Amigos, ya saben lo que hay que hacer: quédense para conocer los acontecimientos del día como sólo yo puedo contarles…
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-07-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 3,153. Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News II, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Joe Biden Regime News III, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Crime and Punishment News, California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws, GoFundMe, Build Back Better, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Vice President Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, United States Air Force, Governor Kathy “Heil Hitler” Hochul, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Gigi Sohn, George Soros, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Bette Midler, “Divine Ms. M”, U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Vladimir Putin, Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Afghanistan, North Korea, Congressman Jim Jordan, Congresswoman Vicky Hartzler, President Donald J. Trump, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, U.S. Senate Candidate Mike McCormick, Governor Kristi Noem, Senator Ron Johnson, Senator Rand Paul, Governor Jim Justice, Fox News Channel, Tucker Carlson, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Djiboutian Franc, Dominican Peso, East Caribbean Dollar, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Northern Mariana Islands Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Romanian Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #948, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3637,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 09, 2022, BLOG POST #4,423, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Wednesday, February 09, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Tuesday, February 09, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Wednesday, February 09, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!