Shafter, CA 93263
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,419 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 280
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY-THREE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
38. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, FEBRUARY 07, 2022, UPDATE A:
While the Europeans are trying to make nice with Russia, the Biden regime is back to calling the possible Russian invasion of Ukraine ‘imminent’ after they said they would not use the word. Amigos, lo que estamos viendo es el mayor caso de la cola que mueve al maldito perro. ¡Para!
- 2022 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 397,771,424 confirmed cases, +1,790,879, 5,766,969 confirmed deaths, +8,268 and 317,162,185 confirmed recoveries, +2,237,138. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 78,248,857 confirmed cases, UP 231,455 from yesterday’s reporting, 928,136 confirmed deaths, UP +2,107,[i] and 48,182,351 confirmed recoveries, UP 189,981 We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 478,752 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 115,500 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in ELEVEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 383 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 8,621,470 confirmed cases, 81,428 confirmed deaths, and 8,540,040 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it- same numbers by the way). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,724,919 confirmed cases, 66,463 confirmed deaths, and 3,689,129 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 226,451 confirmed cases, 1,226 confirmed deaths, and 225,225 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,367,769 confirmed cases, 11,036 confirmed deaths, and 1,356,733 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Arkansas: they have 795,071 confirmed cases, 9,867 confirmed deaths, and 751,930 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Monday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,218,291 confirmed cases, 9,180 confirmed deaths, and 2,839,623 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Barbados, 141st country on the list: 48,239 cases of the virus, 286 confirmed death and 35,911 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,091.13, UP 1.39 points (+0.004%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,015.67 DOWN 82.34 points (-0.58%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,483.87, DOWN 16.66 points (-0.37%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $91.42 per barrel, -0.90 (-0.97%). The price of GOLD is $1,822.40 per troy oz., +14.60 (+0.81%) while the price of SILVER is $23.04 per troy ounce, +0.57 (+2.51%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,021.70 per troy oz, -8.60 (-0.83%) while the price of COPPER is $4.48 per pound, -0.01 (-0.20%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,274.03 per troy oz., -10.64 (-0.46%). The price of RHODIUM is $16,850.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,285,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,168.00 per USD/T, +94.00 (+3.06%). The price of ZINC is $3,675.00 per troy oz., +62.50 (+1.73%). The price of COCOA is $2,624.00 per USD/T, -44.00 (-1.65%). The price of LUMBER is $1,114.90 USD 1,000 board feet +45.00 (+4.21%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.36 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.87 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.59. In Congolese Franc, one greenback equals 1,996.84 and in Costa Rican Colón, a buck equals 642.30 and in Croatian Kuna, one dollar equals 6.57 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.680 per gallon, $3.467 in Florida, $4.405 in Hawaii, and $3.955 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Guam- $5.109. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 119th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Malta: $5.698 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,017,403,370,466 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Netherlands the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Poland with $58,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Monday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- The nation’s zar de la frontera has been in charge of the unfolding mess down there for 311 days and it’s been 225 days since she showed up to do a few hours’ worth of work. Here is our estimated cost of caring for the illegal alien invaders for the past 38 days: $2,733,303,927.00. Incredible, mis amigos, simply incredible. Next, here is the cost of caring for the invaders for the past 403 days: $41,431,509,269.00. Shocking, I know. Next, here is the estimated number of illegals who have crossed our southern border for this year alone: 310,588. Combined with last year’s appalling number, here is the conservative LOW estimate of illegal aliens thought to be within our country: 42,504,220. Amigos, we believe there are close to 75-100 million illegals in our country and quite possibly, 85-125 million. This is a horrifying number, and we must round up every single one of them and dump them back across the border in Mexico. Que los mexicanos se ocupen de los extranjeros ilegales.
- 2022 Monday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I- U.S. officials are scurrying over to Europe to coordinate ‘sanctions strategy’ should the Russkies send armored spearheads across the border into Ukraine. French President Emanuel Macron arrived in Moscow today seeking a way by which, the world can avoid war and that a relationship based upon trust can be established by Moscow and the European Union. However, Joe Biden says ‘it might be a wise idea for Americans in Ukraine to leave.’ Uh, oh, Joe. Looks like you are pushing for ‘imminent invasion’ once again. Wag the dog, mis amigos, mueva el perro.
- 2022 Monday H: Foreign News-Overseas News II- More and more Canadian citizens are joining the truckers in Ottawa and across the rest of the nation. Still, the Canadian government calls these people ‘insurrectionists’ and now labels them as ‘racist.’ Law enforcement is not really in the game on behalf of the government, claiming they cannot find sufficient resources to break up the protests but are confiscating/shutting off fuel supplies in the hopes that freezing truckers and their allies will stop the fight for freedom. In other news, Chi-Com streaming service Tencent is restoring the final 9-10 minutes it deleted from the movie, “Fight Club,” after millions of subscribers went berserk. Wow.
- 2022 Monday I: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- New Jersey Governor “Slimy Phil” Murphy, DS, is removing all school mask mandates. Having just survived an extremely close election fight (we think he lost), he is beginning to show more humility and is listening to the will of his citizens. Good for him.
- 2022 Monday J: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $53.21 (2) AstraZeneca: $56.68 (3) Merck & Company: $77.58 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $171.06 (5) Novavax: $94.80 (6) BioNTech: $172.81 (7) Moderna: $160.27.
- 2022 Monday K: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $94.03 (2) General Dynamics: $212.12 (3) Boeing: $211.92 (4) Lockheed Martin: $392.34 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $373.16.
- 2022 Monday L: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $61.77 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $30.85 (3) Beyond Meat: $59.28.
- 2022 Monday M: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $137.96 (2) Lowe’s: $227.02 (3) Home Depot: $357.35 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $515.89 (5) Amazon: $3,158.71.
- 2022 Monday N: Economic News- Experts suggest that whatever the Federal Reserve attempts regarding skyrocketing housing costs won’t be successful. In other economic news, new reports suggest that Super Bowl foods this year are going to see an increase in their cost by 14-percent or higher. Thank you, f**king Joe Biden.
- 2022 Monday O: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster- In a new poll damaging to the Biden regime, a large majority of Americans do not believe that selecting a ‘black woman for the Supreme Court is not all that important.’ We mean, we don’t have a Mongolian midget Muslim on the high court, when is that deficiency going to be addressed? Still, the Bidenistas are seeking ‘bipartisan support’ for the selection and confirmation of whatever POS they choose to replace outgoing Associate Justice Stephen Breyer. To us, this means ONLY RINO Republicans will be consulted. The rest can go ‘f**k themselves.’
- 2022 Monday P: Joe Biden Regime News I- Over the weekend, the Biden regime was no longer going to put the word, ‘imminent’ in conjunction with a ‘Russian invasion of the Ukraine. Well, that did not last long. Once more, we understand that a Russian invasion of Ukraine is once again, “IMMINENT.” In other Biden regime-related news, we learned today that Joe Biden’s top science adviser Eric Lander ‘bullied and demeaned his subordinates,’ this after Joe Biden warned ALL of his White House staffers last year that he would terminate anyone who did not treat others with respect.’ Wow. Maybe Joe needs to give that speech again?
- 2022 Monday Q: Joe Biden Regime News II- The Biden regime blasted South Dakota for having the temerity to pass a bill into law that protects women’s and girls’ sports from being invaded and corrupted by mentally unstable trannys, i.e., chicks with dicks. A century or so from now, people are going to look back at this time in our history wondering WTF was wrong with Americans of this time? Men wanting to be women, boys, girls, and all the rest of the sick shit going on. This is what happens when you open the door just a wee crack and allow homosexuals to marry one another. It’s akin to opening Pandora’s box- you open it just a tad bit and look at all the rest of the insanity that manages to escape. Finally, the Biden regime’s U.S. Department of Justice is considering whether it will allow ‘safe injection sites’ for addicts or it won’t. We thought they were already a part of reality for at least two decades now in major cities. What are we missing?
- 2022 Monday R: Political News I- CEO of the Center for Security Policy Fred H. Fleitz says that the ‘Russian-Chi-Com alliance is indeed troubling.’ Meanwhile, a new report says that President Donald J. Trump’s presidential records have been recovered from his Mar-a-Lago golf club and are in the process of being sent to the fraudulent January 06, 2021, House Select Committee. In other political news, Congresswoman Claudia Tenney, R-NY 22nd congressional district, says that the Empire State’s Democrats’ redistricting scheme goes against the wishes of the state’s voters.’ Since when do Democrats give a flip about what their voters want? Finally- and this might be good for the voters of New York- the U.S. Supreme Court sided with the Alabama GOP in their election map case.
- 2022 Monday S: Political News II- Democrats continue clamoring for the cancelation of podcaster Joe Rogan. The CEO of Spotify, Daniel Ek, says that canceling Joe Rogan is not the answer although the TECH site is going to erase thousands of his podcasts dealing with COVID-19. Rumble, however, is offering Joe Rogan $101 million to move his podcasts to their site. Elsewhere, the once-conservative National Review slammed the Republican National Committee for censuring Congresswoman ‘Lyin’ Liz’ Cheney and Congressman Adam “The C**t” Kinzinger over the weekend for being stooges of the Democrats.
- 2022 Monday T: Political News III- ‘Governor’ Stacey Abrams is under fire for being caught reading racist books to elementary school kids in the Peach State. It’s not the books but the fact that the overweight tub of goo was sitting in a sea of grade-schoolers all of whom were wearing masks while she was ‘maskless.’ Of course, she called her critics, ‘RACISTS.’ We would be surprised if she didn’t call them ‘racists.’ In other political news, Congressman Dan Meuser, R-PA 9th congressional district, has put forth a new bill. If it becomes law, it will require the federal government to inform every locale into which the secret flights are dumping illegal aliens be notified. We hope it passes but as long as ‘Lemon-sucking Nancy’ runs the show, it won’t.
- 2022 Monday U: Political News IV- Oh, say it ain’t so: newbie Mayor Eric Adams, DS-NYC, apologized for having called white NYPD officers ‘crackers’ back in late 2019 or early 2020 at an all-black function. We find it amazing how this information never seems to come out prior to Election Day but almost immediately afterward. Mayor Adams would not be mayor were it not for loads of white folks voting for the POS. In other news, Dick Morris said something today truly troubling and that is that ‘Joe Biden is resetting our alliance in the Middle East from Israel and the Arab nations supporting the world’s sole Jewish state and switching to allying with Iran the way Barack Hussein Obama wanted it.’ This ain’t good. Joe Biden lifted all Trump-era sanctions on Iran today.
- 2022 Monday V: Political News V- Former Trump White House adviser Morgan Ortagus- with the blessing of the 45th president- is running for Congress in Tennessee’s 5th congressional district. We hope you win. Meanwhile, Senator Mitt Romney, RINO-UT, says he ‘got in touch’ with his niece- RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel- to let his feelings be known after the RNC to a person voted to censure both ‘Lyin’ Liz’ Cheney and Adam ‘The C**t’ Kinzinger. Wonder what he texted her?
- 2022 Monday W: California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw- here are the results for the Powerball Draw #947 with a jackpot of $147 million up for algún afortunado hijo de puta: 05, 15, 38, 47, 65, and Power 10. Out of 47,928 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO Powerball for a prize of $386,311.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-07-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 2,699. Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Economic News, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Political News V, California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, France, Prime Minister Emanuel Macron, Russia, Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Israel, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, Governor “Slimy Phil” Murphy, Congresswoman “Lyin’ Liz” Cheney, Congressman Adam “Kiss Ass” Kinzinger, Mayor Eric Adams, Congressman Adam “The C**t” Kinzinger, Senator Mitt Romney, Center for Security Policy, Fred H. Fleitz, President Donald J. Trump, Congresswoman Claudia Tenney, Congressman Dan Meuser, Dick Morris, Morgan Ortagus, RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Congolese Franc, Costa Rican Colón, Croatian Kuna, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Guam Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Maltese Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #947,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY FEBRUARY 07, 2022, BLOG POST #4,419, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, February 07, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Sunday, February 07, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Sunday, February 07, 2021, Today in History:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Monday, February 07, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!