Los Angeles, CA 90064
Contact Me: email@example.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,415 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 282
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY-ONE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
36. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 05, 2022, UPDATE A:
National Wear Red Day
- 2022 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 394,134,545 confirmed cases, +2,634,994, 5,752,709 confirmed deaths, +8,648 and 312,917,634 confirmed recoveries, +2,585,020. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 77,966,691 confirmed cases, UP 469,831 from yesterday’s reporting, 925,655 confirmed deaths, UP +1,125,[i] and 47,900,252 confirmed recoveries, UP 326,666 We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Saturday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 476,271 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 113,019 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in ELEVEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 381 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 8,614,527 confirmed cases, 81,364 confirmed deaths, and 8,533,163 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,677,802 confirmed cases, 66,007 confirmed deaths, and 3,686,537 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 225,537 confirmed cases, 1,222 confirmed deaths, and 224,315 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,367,739 confirmed cases, 11,030 confirmed deaths, and 1,356,739 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Utah: they have 898,267 confirmed cases, 4,173 confirmed deaths, and 745,627 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Saturday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,142,818 confirmed cases, 9,138 confirmed deaths, and 2,757,352 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Syria, 139th country on the list: 51,826 cases of the virus, 3,004 confirmed death and 40,243 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Saturday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,089.74, DOWN 21.42 points (-0.061%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,098.01 UP 219.19 points (+1.58%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,500.53, UP 23.09 points (+0.52%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $91.92 per barrel, +1.65 (+1.83%). The price of GOLD is $1,808.80 per troy oz., +4.70 (+0.26%) while the price of SILVER is $22.52 per troy ounce, +0.14 (+0.65%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,026.40 per troy oz, -3.90 (-0.38%) while the price of COPPER is $4.51 per pound, +0.04 (+0.78%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,284.87 per troy oz., -40.35 (-1.74%). The price of RHODIUM is $16,850.00 per troy oz., +50.00 (+0.30%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,285,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,089.00 per USD/T, +39.00 (+1.28%). The price of ZINC is $3,654.00 per troy oz., +57.50 (+1.80%). The price of COCOA is $2,668.00 per USD/T, +34.00 (+1.29%). The price of LUMBER is $1,069.90 USD 1,000 board feet +45.00 (+4.39%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000024. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.33 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.87 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.66. In Cayman Islands Dollar, one greenback equals 0.82 and in Central African CFA Franc, a buck equals 572.04 and in Chilean Peso, one dollar equals 828.05 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.672 per gallon, $3.466 in Florida, $4.415 in Hawaii, and $3.949 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Wyoming- $3.344. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 117th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Japan: $5.497 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,013,551,000,992 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Germany the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Bermuda with $73,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Saturday F: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3636 what with a $15 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 07, 10, 15, 28, 34, and Mega 26. Out of 93,195 winning tickets, the highest winners were EIGHT people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $2,175 apiece. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #946 with a jackpot of $197 million up for grabs: 05, 16, 27, 39, 61, and Powerball 24. Out of 74,557 winning tickets in the Golden State, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $10,519 apiece.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0732 a 10” x 30” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset Romance.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Richard Thompson released his next studio album on February 11, 2013, the critically acclaimed “Electric.” Once a guitar warrior, always a guitar warrior, Thompson knows how to crank ‘em out and this one is as good as it gets. There is a ‘slim version’ and a ‘deluxe version,’ which is why we encourage everyone to get the deluxe as who does not enjoy additional tunes, right? The album featured not only Richard on guitars and vocals but his current band consisting of Taras Prodaniuk (bass and vocals), Michael Jerome (drums and vocals), Buddy Miller (guitars), Stuart Duncan (fiddle, mandolin, and vocals), and several others- including Allison Krauss- to round out the sound. Fans love this album just as we do which is why we encourage everyone to visit Amazon.com or whatever other site you do for the absolute best in rock music- you will be glad you did, of that, we are certain. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-05-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 1,162. Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Classical Fantasy Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Cayman Islands Dollar, Central African CFA Franc, Chilean Peso, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Wyoming Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Japan Petrol Price, Richard Thompson, Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SATURDAY FEBRUARY 05, 2022, BLOG POST #4,414
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Saturday, February 05, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Friday, February 05, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Friday, February 05, 2021, Today in History:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Saturday, February 05, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!