Los Angeles, CA 90064
Contact Me: email@example.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,411 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 282
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY OF THE BIDEN REGIME
34. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 03, 2022, UPDATE A:
Here’s today’s COVID-19 numbers as well as the stock market’s- Joe’s finally tanked the markets…
- 2022 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 388,521,317 confirmed cases, +3,423,074, 5,731,478 confirmed deaths, +13,607 and 307,830,843 confirmed recoveries, +2,764,092. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 77,150,412 confirmed cases, UP 270,200 from yesterday’s reporting, 920,829 confirmed deaths, UP +3,408,[i] and 47,313,736 confirmed recoveries, UP 376,872. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 471,445 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 108,193 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in ELEVEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 379 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 8,214,157 confirmed cases, 80,972 confirmed deaths, and 8,133,185 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,638,569 confirmed cases, 65,993 confirmed deaths, and 3,683,685 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 223,065 confirmed cases, 1,194 confirmed deaths, and 221,871 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,355,428 confirmed cases, 10,933 confirmed deaths, and 1,344,495 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Oklahoma: they have 988,190 confirmed cases, 12,193 confirmed deaths, and 975,997 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Thursday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,049,005 confirmed cases, 9,013 confirmed deaths, and 2,510,076 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Cabo Verde, 137th country on the list: 55,754 cases of the virus, 396 confirmed death and 55,015 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,111.16, DOWN 518.17 points (-1.45%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,878.82 DOWN 538.73 points (-3.74%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,477.44, DOWN 111.94 points (-2.44%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $90.82 per barrel, -0.55 (-0.61%). The price of GOLD is $1,807.00 per troy oz., +2.90 (+0.16%) while the price of SILVER is $22.51 per troy ounce, +0.13 (+0.58%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,036.50 per troy oz, +6.20 (+0.60%) while the price of COPPER is $4.50 per pound, +0.03 (+0.58%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,335.19 per troy oz., +9.97 (+0.43%). The price of RHODIUM is $16,850.00 per troy oz., +50.00 (+0.30%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,285,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,042.00 per USD/T, +56.50 (+1.88%). The price of ZINC is $3,639.00 per troy oz., +29.00 (+0.80%). The price of COCOA is $2,634.00 per USD/T, +17.00 (+0.65%). The price of LUMBER is $1,024.90 USD 1,000 board feet +45.00 (+4.59%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000027. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.36 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.87 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.55. In Brunei Dollar, one greenback equals 1.34 and in Bulgarian Lev, a buck equals 1.71 and in Burundian Franc, one dollar equals 1,994.65 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.656 per gallon, $3.458 in Florida, $4.412 in Hawaii, and $3.952 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Wisconsin- $3.195. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 115th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Poland: $5.409 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,009,091,790,065 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Norway the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Thailand with $80,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Thursday F: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $53.38 (2) AstraZeneca: $57.33 (3) Merck & Company: $79.01 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $172.76 (5) Novavax: $88.49 (6) BioNTech: $175.02 (7) Moderna: $163.95.
- 2022 Thursday G: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $92.81 (2) General Dynamics: $212.17 (3) Boeing: $206.39 (4) Lockheed Martin: $389.70 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $373.81.
- 2022 Thursday H: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $25.85 (2) DuPont: $77.72 (3) Honeywell: $191.74 (4) 3M: $164.39 (5) Teijen: $1,454.00.
- 2022 Thursday I: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.47 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $30.65 (3) Beyond Meat: $58.01.
- 2022 Thursday J: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $140.99 (2) Lowe’s: $234.11 (3) Home Depot: $364.81 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $521.77 (5) Amazon: $2,776.91.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0730 a 30” x 40” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Rocky Coast.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album by English folk-rock band, Fairport Convention, “By Popular Request,” came out on January 18, 2012. This album is unique in the band’s catalog, rather like Family’s “Old Songs, New Songs”[xi] that came out back in the early 1970s. Family- another British band, albeit a hard-rocking-psychedelic band of sorts- made changes in record labels and recorded their best tunes over again and released them as they wanted them to be originally. In the case of Fairport Convention’s album for today, they have 13 of their classic tracks re-recorded for their fan base. The tunes selected for this release were voted on by their fans at numerous concerts and boy, oh, boy, what a great album this is. The band features the current lineup of Ric Sanders (violins), Dave Pegg (acoustic and electric basses, and tenor mandola), Simon Nichol (guitars and vocals), Gerry Conway (drums), and Chris Leslie (mandolins, fiddles, cellos, and flutes). Again, we encourage everyone to visit their favorite nearest site for the absolute best in music, give it a good listen, and then see if you want to add it to your never-ending, always-growing collection like us. We think you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-03-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 1,184. Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Seascapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Brunei Dollar, Bulgarian Lev, Burundian Franc, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Wisconsin Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Polish Petrol Price, Fairport Convention, Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY FEBRUARY 03, 2022, BLOG POST #4,411, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Wednesday, February 03, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Wednesday, February 03, 2021, Today in History:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Thursday, February 03, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xi] Back in the day while we were with Google Blogger- before the maggots started ghosting us to our readers- we presented the “Old Songs, New Songs,” album by Family on Saturday, October 12, 2013. Although you cannot find the post, we never forget the good work we did for our readers. Perhaps one day, we will be able to run through the more than 4,500 albums we have shared with our readers. Note- Google Blogger was so devious, so deceptive, that they blocked our links to Amazon.com where our fans could go purchase them which truly sucked just as they cut off our advertising revenue. We hope one day to settle the score with that c**ksucker Sundar Pichai and his Chi-Com-backed POS company.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!