Los Angeles, CA 90064
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,409 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 283
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY-NINE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
33. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 02, 2022:
Ground Hog Day
Busy day, it is what it is…
- 2022 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 385,098,243 confirmed cases, +3,186,157, 5,717,871 confirmed deaths, +12,717 and 305,066,751 confirmed recoveries, +3,417,307. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 76,880,212 confirmed cases, UP 364,010 from yesterday’s reporting, 917,421 confirmed deaths, UP +3,497,[i] and 46,936,864 confirmed recoveries, UP 289,835. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 468,037 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 104,785 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in ELEVEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 378 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 8,178,700 confirmed cases, 80,334 (DOWN) confirmed deaths, and 8,098,366 (DOWN) confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,620,938 (DOWN) confirmed cases, 65,273 confirmed deaths, and 3,682,411 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 221,533 confirmed cases, 1,191 confirmed deaths, and 220,342 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,335,428 (DOWN) confirmed cases, 10,933 confirmed deaths, and 1,324,495 (DOWN) confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Kansas: they have 1,176,470 confirmed cases, 12,996 confirmed deaths, and 1,163,474 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Wednesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 2,990,328 confirmed cases, 8,927 confirmed deaths, and 2,510,076 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Sudan, 136th country on the list: 58,208 cases of the virus, 3,442 confirmed death and 40,329 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,629.33, UP 224.09 points (+0.63%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,417.55 UP 71.54 points (+0.50%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,589.38, UP 42.84 points (+0.94%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $87.70 per barrel, -0.56 (-0.63%). The price of GOLD is $1,808.10 per troy oz., -2.20 (-0.12%) while the price of SILVER is $22.63 per troy ounce, -0.08 (-0.36%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,036.70 per troy oz, -7.00 (-0.67%) while the price of COPPER is $4.47 per pound, -0.02 (-0.48%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,365.19 per troy oz., -4.66 (-0.20%). The price of RHODIUM is $16,850.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,285,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,002.00 per USD/T, -30.50 (-1.01%). The price of ZINC is $3,648.00 per troy oz., +45.50 (+1.26%). The price of COCOA is $2,617.00 per USD/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of LUMBER is $979.90 USD 1,000 board feet +45.00 (+4.81%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000027. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.36 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.89 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.50. In Bosnian Convertible Marka, one greenback equals 1.73 and in Botswana Pula, a buck equals 11.52 and in Brazilian, one dollar equals 5.26 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.649 per gallon, $3.445 in Florida, $4.404 in Hawaii, and $3.954 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Vermont- $3.442. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 114th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Northern Macedonia: $5.381 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,006,752,552,896 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after France the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Norway with $88,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Wednesday F: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $53.86 (2) AstraZeneca: $59.01 (3) Merck & Company: $82.01 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $172.71 (5) Novavax: $89.44 (6) BioNTech: $180.15 (7) Moderna: $169.61. Poor Johnson & Johnson, they must pay Native Americans a settlement of $590 million due to them spreading opioids across the reservations.
- 2022 Wednesday G: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $92.54 (2) General Dynamics: $214.08 (3) Boeing: $207.52 (4) Lockheed Martin: $387.34 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $370.98.
- 2022 Wednesday H: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $25.87 (2) DuPont: $79.15 (3) Honeywell: $207.55 (4) 3M: $166.69 (5) Teijen: $1,461.00.
- 2022 Wednesday I: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.39 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $30.96 (3) Beyond Meat: $64.00.
- 2022 Wednesday J: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $140.85 (2) Lowe’s: $239.11 (3) Home Depot: $373.73 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $522.02 (5) Amazon: $3,012.25.
- 2022 Wednesday K: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3635 what with a $13 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 18, 21, 31, 45, 47, and Mega 01. Out of 98,050 winning tickets, the highest winners were EIGHT people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $2,253 apiece. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #945 with a jackpot of $123 million up for grabs: 18, 29, 33, 62, 63, and Power 15. Stick around…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0729 a 30” x 40” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sea Foam.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
If you have read the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day for any length of time, you know we are diehard completists that seek out every shred of music from the bands we love and promote, thus we have one you will want to add to your collection: “Fotheringay Essen 1970” (August 08, 2011). This band put out one album back in the day then segued back and forth between Sandy Denny solo efforts and occasional couplings with Fairport Convention. The band features Sandy Denny (vocals, guitars), Trevor Lucas (guitars, basses, harmonicas, and vocals), Jerry Donahue (lead guitar, vocals), Pat Donaldson (bass/vocals), Gerry Conway (Drums). If you love the English folk music the way we do as performed by Fairport Convention, Led Zeppelin’s acoustic material, and other similar bands, this is an album that your ears should investigate. Please, seek it out, give it a listen, and see if it’s right for you- we think you will be glad that you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-02-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 1,296. Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Sunset Seascapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Bhutanese Ngultrum, Bolivar Soberano, Bolivian Boliviano, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Virginia Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Malawian Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #945, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3635, Fotheringay, Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 02, 2022, BLOG POST #4,409, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Wednesday, February 02, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Tuesday, February 02, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Tuesday, February 02, 2021, Today in History:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Wednesday, February 02, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!