Los Angeles, CA 90064
Contact Me: email@example.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,407 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 284
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY-EIGHT OF THE BIDEN REGIME
32. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 01, 2022, UPDATE A:
NATIONAL FREEDOM DAY & FIRST DAY OF BLACK HISTORY MONTH
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER
A new false flag operation is underway. Now the government is claiming that numerous HBC have received ‘bomb threats.’ This tells us that the FBI has a ‘Cesar Sayoc’ fall guy or a pack of them so as to gin up racial animosity and anger. Can we just stop this?
- 2022 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 381,912,086 confirmed cases, +3,938,508, 5,705,154 confirmed deaths, +13,426 and 301,649,444 confirmed recoveries, +2,615,783. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 76,516,202 confirmed cases, UP 293,987 from yesterday’s reporting, 913,924 confirmed deaths, UP +3,820,[i] and 46,647,029 confirmed recoveries, UP 404,807. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 464,540 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 101,288 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in ELEVEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 377 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 8,142,456 confirmed cases, 80,495 confirmed deaths, and 8,161,961 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,664,055 confirmed cases, 65,271 confirmed deaths, and 3,678,818 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 220,356 confirmed cases, 1,181 confirmed deaths, and 219,175 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,337,081 confirmed cases, 10,846 confirmed deaths, and 1,326,235 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Louisiana: they have 1,174,941 confirmed cases, 15,744 confirmed deaths, and 1,159,197 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Tuesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 2,966,451 confirmed cases, 8,926 confirmed deaths, and 2,510,076 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Mauritania, 135th country on the list: 58,298 cases of the virus, 956 confirmed death and 55,382 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,405.24, UP 273.38 points (+0.78%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,346.00 UP 106.12 points (+0.75%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,546.54, UP 30.99 points (+0.69%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $88.36 per barrel, +0.16 (+0.18%). The price of GOLD is $1,799.00 per troy oz., -2.50 (-0.14%) while the price of SILVER is $22.63 per troy ounce, +0.03 (+0.13%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,029.50 per troy oz, +6.30 (+0.62%) while the price of COPPER is $4.44 per pound, 0.00 (0.00%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,357.19 per troy oz., -5.93 (-0.25%). The price of RHODIUM is $16,850.00 per troy oz., +200.00 (+0.30%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,285,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,043.00 per USD/T, +22.50 (+0.73%). The price of ZINC is $3,637.00 per troy oz., +51.00 (+1.42%). The price of COCOA is $2,613.00 per USD/T, +85.00 (+3.36%). The price of LUMBER is $934.90 USD 1,000 board feet -45.00 (-4.59%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000026. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.36 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.89 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.53. In Bhutanese Ngultrum, one greenback equals 74.80 and in Bolivar Soberano, a buck equals 4.52 and in Bolivian Boliviano, one dollar equals 6.81 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.638 per gallon, $3.402 in Florida, $4.397 in Hawaii, and $3.955 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Virginia- $3.202. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 113th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Malawi: $5.325 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,004,735,468,124 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Canada the next largest holder of U.S. debt is France with $111,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- As things continue going from bad to worse along the border, Congressman Tony Gonzales, R-OH 16th congressional district, is now saying that Customs and Border Protection should be given the appropriate weapons with which to deal with drug-importing drones flying overhead from Mexico into the United States. Speaking of CBP, the GOP is pressing U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to release the impending report on the mounted CBP officers accused of ‘whipping Haitian migrants.’ Next, Oklahoma Attorney General John O’Connor, Republican, says that ‘Joe Biden’s cavalier border act is harming ALL Americans.’ Finally, a new report says that black illegal aliens are outnumbering all other illegal aliens flooding into the country.
- 2022 Tuesday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I- Officials in Kyiv say they just received 500 tons of defensive weaponry with which to ward off the Red Army, uh, excuse us, the Russian Bear. Speaking of the Russians, Moscow denies responding to any U.S. proposals regarding Ukraine. Our esteemed U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken is urging Moscow ‘to de-escalate the situation over the Ukraine.’ President Putin points out that the ‘U.S. and NATO continue ignoring Russia’s security demands regarding Ukraine.’ (Note- how many times do the Russians have to issue a red line on Ukraine before the West pays attention to it?)
- 2022 Tuesday H: Foreign News-Overseas News II- In Canada, ever-growing FREEDOM PROTESTS continue into their fourth day with Ottawa shut down completely and fringe leader Justin Trudeau in hiding. (Note- the wimpy PM claims he has ‘COVID-19 and must work remotely. What a punk. The Justin Trudeau regime helped the Chi-Coms, and the Democrats steal the 2020 Presidential Election, and this is precisely what they deserve and should get- thrown out of office). Truckers in Australia are now organizing a convoy to descend atop their nation’s capital and demand an end to the Fascism that seems to be afflicting so many Western nations. Meanwhile, U.S. State Department apparatchiks say the ’Iranians can have the necessary materials with which to build a nuclear weapon in a couple of weeks.’
- 2022 Tuesday I: Foreign News-Overseas News III- The Beijing Winter Olympics kick off on Thursday and Xi Jinping’s stooge, Vladimir Putin, is already in town so the dastardly duo can plot how they are going to start World War III. We suspect the war will occur at some point during the Olympics so that ALL Western athletes will be held hostage. Speaking of the Chin, they are forcing Taiwan’s Olympians to attend the games. Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says that ‘the Chi-Coms are focused on the propaganda victory they hope to get from hosting the world’s athletes.’ (FBI Director Chris Wray[xi] is warning all athletes to be extremely careful in what they do and say while on the soil of the totalitarian nation. He also is encouraging them to use burner phones- leave your phones at home. Amen). The Chi-Coms claim to be separating Olympians from the public within some sort of ‘closed loop bubble.’ (Note- we wonder if everyone is going to get the COVID-19 anal tests?)
- 2022 Tuesday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I- Pfizer and BioNTech are seeking emergency approval for their vaccines to be given to children aged 5 and under. Kids are not getting sick with this crap and if they are, they are surviving it, so stop with the social re-engineering already. You are trying to wipe out the U.S. population to replace it with f**king illegal aliens! STOP! (Note- New Hampshire is going to vote on a bill that would allow pharmacies within the state to dispense Ivermectin through standing orders). Speaking of Ivermectin, a Japanese pharmaceutical company says that Ivermectin shows great promise in combatting COVID-19. Everyone already knew that already!)
- 2022 Tuesday K: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II- Johns Hopkins University now says that ‘lockdowns did little to control the spread of COVID-19.’ We knew that, too. Meanwhile, vaccine holdouts in the U.S. military are finding support online. The tide is beginning to flow the other way, folks.
- 2022 Tuesday L: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $53.07 (2) AstraZeneca: $57.68 (3) Merck & Company: $81.92 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $170.88 (5) Novavax: $95.18 (6) BioNTech: $179.60 (7) Moderna: $172.74.
- 2022 Tuesday M: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $90.73 (2) General Dynamics: $212.87 (3) Boeing: $208.36 (4) Lockheed Martin: $386.99 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $370.58.
- 2022 Tuesday N: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $25.95 (2) DuPont: $77.89 (3) Honeywell: $205.34 (4) 3M: $167.45 (5) Teijen: $1,441.00.
- 2022 Tuesday O: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.23 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $30.93 (3) Beyond Meat: $66.88.
- 2022 Tuesday P: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $140.90 (2) Lowe’s: $238.26 (3) Home Depot: $368.71 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $508.41 (5) Amazon: $3,023.87.
- 2022 Tuesday Q: President Donald J. Trump News- President Donald J. Trump’s PAC has raised $122 million what with $51 million of it raised in 2021. Next, President Trump laid out the case that the media is mostly corrupt and fake. President Trump also encouraged South Carolina voters to vote out Congressman Tom Rice, RINO-SC 7th congressional district’ in November. The guy’s a rat. Vote him out. In other news, the Trump Family is going to fight all these punitive subpoenas the whacked-out Empire State Attorney General Letitia James is slapping on the Trumps. In other Trump-related news, after Senator Lindsey Graham, RINO-SC, blasted Trump for promising pardons for the 01-06-2021 detainees, the 45th president called him a ‘moron’ (or words to that effect) because everyone should be concerned about the law, not what the Democrats want. President Trump- in the first ad for former Senator David Perdue, R-GA, who is running for the governorship of the Peach State- has the 45th president saying that “Brian Kemp let us down.”
- 2022 Tuesday R: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster- Joe Biden says he will give an update on Ukraine today although it appears he did not. Maybe by midnight? Next, Joe Biden proclaims Qatar as a ‘major non-NATO ally.’ Congressman Dan Meuser, R-PA 9th congressional district, says that Joe Biden’s ineptitude has ‘allowed the barbarians to reach the gates in Ukraine.’ Meanwhile, Congressman James Comer, R-KY 1st congressional district, seeks to probe yet another Joe Biden corrupt deed: a massive government grant to a big mega-donor with which to build solar panels in f**king India, NOT the United States. This is NOT good. In other negative news for the senile commander-in-chief, the New York Times is suing the U.S. Department of State over its slackness in providing them with Hunter Biden’s emails while in the Ukraine. They accuse the State Department of ignoring their FOIA requests.
- 2022 Tuesday S: Joe Biden Regime News I- After moronic White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki laughed off crime rates in the United States, the Fraternal Order of Police lit the stupid hack up. What is wrong with this corrupt, asinine administration? Oh, wait, it’s karma getting them for having stolen the 2020 Presidential Election and several Senate seats. They deserve what they get which is why they are doubling down on crazy. In other regime-related news, pressure to terminate missing-in-action Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra grows. Everyone wants to know WTF he’s been doing to combat the ‘COVID-19 crisis.’
- 2022 Tuesday T: Joe Biden Regime News II- We learned today that White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain took it upon himself to leak news that U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer was going to retire. What a loser. In other negative news for the Biden regime, Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, says that “Build Back Better is dead.” Good. In other news, Vice President Kamala Harris’ disapproval rating now stands at 55-percent and continues growing by the day. Meanwhile, the U.S. is asking the U.N. Security Council to meet this Thursday to discuss North Korea’s uppity actions what with all the missile tests.
- 2022 Tuesday U: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation- Former chief of staff to Vice President Mike Pence testified before this fraudulent ‘select committee of losers’ regarding the ‘events of that day.’ Next, former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany handed over text messages from around this date to this bogus committee. President Donald J. Trump had some things to say regarding this sham committee. He noted that it should ‘investigate Mike Pence and House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi.’ Amen. Our views towards VP Pence have definitely changed since that time. We now believe he was always a rat. In other news regarding this heap of crap committee, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district, said that President Donald J. Trump floating pardons for the 01-06-2021 protesters was ‘music to her ears.’ Amen.
- 2022 Tuesday V: False Flag Operations- WARNING! WARNING! New false flag operation underway designed to provide sympathy for a crumbling Biden regime. We now learn that 13 HBC have been targeted with bomb threats. Oh, please. Stop it already. Here we go again, just in time for the present election cycle. Either the Joestapo has found some pathetic loser such as Cesar Sayoc to ‘threaten historically black colleges with bomb threats’ or are making the phone calls themselves just to gin up anger among our fellow black American citizens. Enough already. Stop with RACE, RACE, RACE all the mother-flipping time. You are causing so much damage to the country just to maintain power. It must stop. NOW.
- 2022 Tuesday W: Political News I- Former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, D-HI, slammed Joe Biden’s choice to appoint a black woman to the U.S. Supreme Court as little more than ‘identity politics.’ Good for you, Tulsi. She also said that ‘zealots of WOKEISM are trying to silence Joe Rogan.’ Right again, Tulsi. In other news, Senator Susan Collins, RINO-Maine, is leading a bipartisan group with which to reform the 1887 Electoral Count Act. Next, Congresswoman Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, DS-MN 5th congressional district, announced that she is going to be running for another term. People, vote this c**t out of office in November. (Interesting note- her best bud, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, DS-NY 14th congressional district says she’s leaving Twitter due to ‘all the negativities.’ Uh, okay, negativity you bring on yourself, little princess).
- 2022 Tuesday X: Political News II- Former President Barack Hussein Obama’s Priorities USA PAC donates $50 million to Democrats for digital advertising campaigns and to promote mail-in voting so the Dems can attempt to steal another election cycle. In other news, Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden’s assault on the 2nd Amendment is absolutely frightening.’ Next, we learned that former President George W. Bush has donated to the campaigns of Congresswoman ‘Lyin’ Liz’ Cheney, RINO-WY At-Large District, and Senator Lisa Murkowski, RINO-AK. Once a loser, always a loser.
- 2022 Tuesday Y: Political News III- A new poll in Florida says that BOTH President Donald J. Trump and “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, GOP, would beat Joe Biden to shreds if the election were held today. Elsewhere, the Wisconsin GOP is fast-tracking some election bills to be in place by November. In other news, Senator Ben Ray Luján, D-NM, suffered a minor stroke while being hospitalized. Get well soon, senator, we wish you the best. Finally, educators’ unions in Virginia are suing Governor Glenn Youngkin yet again over his executive order making the wearing of masks in school OPTIONAL. What is wrong with these people?
- 2022 Tuesday Z: Federal and State Court News- A federal judge in the civil rights trial of the three killers of Ahmaud Arbery- recently convicted in Georgia on murder charges has rejected any chance of the convicted scumbags being granted plea deals. These bums are going down- again.
- 2022 Tuesday AA: Big Tech News- Graham Nash joins Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, and Nils Lofgren in demanding his music be pulled from Spotify so long as Joe Rogan continues his extremely successful podcast. Whatever happened to being anti-establishment, you frigging losers? Now, you are tools of the state. What the hell is happening to our world? Another moron leapt atop the movement to ban Joe Rogan and that moron was the skank who never seems to be able to maintain a boyfriend, Taylor Swift. These people are sleazebags and losers, enough is enough.
- 2022 Tuesday BB: Sports News I- Famed quarterback Tom Brady made it official today- he’s retiring after 22 years. Good for you. Meanwhile, fired Miami Dolphins coach Brian Flores has slapped the National Football League with a lawsuit alleging racism on the part of the league in the way it treated him.
- 2022 Tuesday CC: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1734 what with a $20 million jackpot on the line: 11, 24, 38, 62, 66, and Mega 01. Out of 53,947 winning tickets in the Golden State, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $14,473.
- 2022 Tuesday DD: Wokeism-Woke-Wokies- After dingbat View cohost Whoopi Goldberg apologizes for being an Antisemitic bigot, calls continue to grow for a Jewish cohost to sit on the show. Whoopi said that what the Nazis did to the Jews during the Holocaust had ‘nothing to do with race but was one group of white people eradicating another group of white people.’ Many took her comments to mean that since it was a ‘tiff between white folks, it was no big deal.’ What a flipping moronic dumb-ass. Ah, well, the network suspended the old bag- with pay- for two weeks. How about closing the show? That would be so much better. A new FIRE poll says that a vast majority of Americans view cancel culture as a growing threat to the nation. This is why we must stop it.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0728 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Saguaros and Sunset.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Unlike many of their contemporaries, Fairport Convention had an attitude of ‘never say die’ and thus they continued their labors in the studio and on the road. Today’s next album, “Festival Bell,” came out on January 18, 2011, and the fans hailed it as a beautiful new effort with 14 glorious tracks, 10 of which being originals and the other four covers. The band features the quintet of Ric Sanders (violins), Dave Pegg (acoustic and electric basses, and tenor mandola), Simon Nichol (guitars and vocals), Gerry Conway (drums), and Chris Leslie (mandolins, fiddles, cellos, and flutes). Again, we encourage everyone to visit their favorite nearest site for the absolute best in music, give it a good listen, and then see if you want to add it to your never-ending, always-growing collection like us. We think you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-01-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 3,451. Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, Foreign News-Overseas News III, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, President Donald J. Trump News, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, 2020 Presidential Election, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Johns Hopkins University, False Flag Operations, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Federal and State Court News, Sports News I, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, Wokeism-Woke-Wokies, Miami Dolphins- The, National Football League, NFL- The, Tom Brady, Coach Brian Flores, Darrell Brooks Jr., Greg McMichael, Travis McMichael, William R. Ryan, Ahmaud Arbery, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Ukraine, India, People’s Republic of China, 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, U.N. Security Council, United Nations, North Korea, Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Qatar, NATO, Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken, FBI Director Chris Wray, Attorney General Letitia James, U.S. Department of State, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer, Senator Joe Manchin, Vice President Kamala Harris, Build Back Better, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Cesar Sayoc, FBI Stooges, Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, Joe Rogan, Congresswoman Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, AOC, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, President Barack Hussein Obama, Priorities USA PAC, Senator Ben Ray Luján, Graham Nash, Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, and Nils Lofgren, Taylor Swift, Whoopi Goldberg, Antisemitism, The View, Racists-Bigots-and-Haters, Spotify, Congresswoman ‘Lyin’ Liz’ Cheney, President George W. Bush, Senator Lisa Murkowski, Congressman Tony Gonzales, Oklahoma Attorney General John O’Connor, Senator Marsha Blackburn, President Donald J. Trump, Trump Family- The, Congressman Tom Rice, Senator Lindsey Graham, Governor Brian Kemp, Former Senator David Perdue, Congressman Dan Meuser, Congressman Dan Meuser, Vice President Mike Pence, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, Senator Susan Collins, Congressman Jim Jordan, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Governor Glenn Youngkin, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Bhutanese Ngultrum, Bolivar Soberano, Bolivian Boliviano, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Virginia Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Malawian Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1734, Fairport Convention, Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY FEBRUARY 01, 2022, BLOG POST #4,407, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, February 01, 2022, Today in History Blog Post, Update A:
Tuesday, February 01, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Monday, February 01, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Monday, February 01, 2021, Today in History:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Tuesday, February 01, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xi] Chris Wray also said today in his news conference that he is pursuing probes into the violence on Capitol Hill on January 06, 2021, as well as racial justice violence. Uh, okay.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!