Los Angeles, CA 90064
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,405 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 285
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY-SEVEN OF THE BIDEN REGIME
31. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, JANUARY 31, 2022, UPDATE A:
- 2022 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 377,973,578 confirmed cases, +2,733,090, 5,691,728 confirmed deaths, +9,984 and 299,033,661 confirmed recoveries, +2,557,714. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 76,222,215 confirmed cases, UP 644,139 from yesterday’s reporting, 910,104 confirmed deaths, UP +2,914,[i] and 46,242,222 confirmed recoveries, UP 304,237. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 460,720 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 97,468 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in ELEVEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 376 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 8,112,740 confirmed cases, 80,330 confirmed deaths, and 8,132,410 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,583,984 confirmed cases, 65,265 confirmed deaths, and 3,678,818 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 219,288 confirmed cases, 1,181 confirmed deaths, and 218,107 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,337,081 confirmed cases, 10,846 confirmed deaths, and 1,326,235 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Alabama: they have 1,218,257 confirmed cases, 10,846 confirmed deaths, and 1,207,411 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Monday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 2,900,576 confirmed cases, 8,805 confirmed deaths, and 2,444,475 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Madagascar, 134th country on the list: 59,319 cases of the virus, 1,274 confirmed death and 53,582 confirmed recoveries.[iv] Madagascar uses hydroxychloroquine to combat malaria and look at how low the deaths are for COVID-19. Again, we have more evidence that Plaquenil works and works well at combatting the Xi Jinping Bat Flu.
- 2022 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,131.86, UP 406.39 points (+1.17%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,239.88 UP 469.31 points (+3.41%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,515.55, UP 83.70 points (+1.89%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $88.45 per barrel, +0.30 (+0.34%). The price of GOLD is $1,797.70 per troy oz., +1.30 (+0.07%) while the price of SILVER is $22.43 per troy ounce, +0.04 (+0.21%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,022.40 per troy oz, +1.60 (+0.16%) while the price of COPPER is $4.32 per pound, 0.00 (0.00%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,312.26 per troy oz., -37.54 (-1.60%). The price of RHODIUM is $16,650.00 per troy oz., +50.00 (+0.30%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,285,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,021.00 per USD/T, -61.50 (-2.00%). The price of ZINC is $3,566.00 per troy oz., -23.50 (-0.65%). The price of COCOA is $2,528.00 per USD/T, +34.00 (+1.36%). The price of LUMBER is $979.90 USD 1,000 board feet -45.00 (-4.39%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000026. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.36 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.89 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.62. In Belarusian Ruble, one greenback equals 2.60 and in Belize Dollar, a buck equals 2.00 and in Bermudian Dollar, one dollar equals 1.00 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.640 per gallon, $3.345 in Florida, $4.384 in Hawaii, and $3.957 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Utah- $3.356. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 112th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Bosnia and Herzegovina: $5.272 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $29,912,719,750,955 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after South Korea the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Canada with $120,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Monday F: Foreign News-Overseas News I- The United Arab Emirates intercepted yet another Houthi missile over its territory and shot it down. Put Iran on notice. In other overseas news, as Joe Biden continues stoking fears of a Russian invasion of the ‘eastern Ukraine,’ Canada- suffering its own problems at home- is yanking its nonessential embassy staff from out of the former Soviet socialist republic. Speaking of Canada, Prime Minister Justin “Black Face” Trudeau continues hiding in an undisclosed bunker due to the massive protests in and around Ottawa as more and more truckers and angry citizens continue descending on the capitol to demand ‘enough, no more mandates.’ Still, among the crowd, we spotted one person dressed from head to toe in black with face concealed and toting a Confederate flag with a truck smackdab in the middle. His fellow protesters walked the Antifa POS person away from the crowd. We didn’t know there were Confederates in Canada? Wow.[xi]
- 2022 Monday G: Foreign News-Overseas News II- As the Biden regime continues beating the war drums, the White House claims that Russian forces are moving medical units and supplies closer to the border with Ukraine so that when casualties begin pouring in, they will be able to provide them the necessary care. Elsewhere, British Prime Minister Boris “BoJo” Johnson dropped to his knees before the British people and profusely apologized for ‘Partygate,’ the shameful series of parties he, his family, and other bigwigs in Parliament were enjoying while the country was suffering under severe COVID-19 lockdowns.’ Get rid of this bum.
- 2022 Monday H: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $52.69 (2) AstraZeneca: $58.21 (3) Merck & Company: $81.48 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $172.29 (5) Novavax: $93.70 (6) BioNTech: $172.08 (7) Moderna: $169.33. Moderna is excited today as they announce ‘full FDA approval of their Chi-Vi vaccine so everyone must rush out and get the jab after jab after jab after jab after…’ We are not going to do it! Enough!
- 2022 Monday I: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $90.19 (2) General Dynamics: $212.10 (3) Boeing: $200.24 (4) Lockheed Martin: $389.13 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $369.90.
- 2022 Monday J: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $26.49 (2) DuPont: $76.60 (3) Honeywell: $204.48 (4) 3M: $166.02 (5) Teijen: $1,413.00.
- 2022 Monday K: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.00 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $30.92 (3) Beyond Meat: $65.13.
- 2022 Monday L: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $139.81 (2) Lowe’s: $237.35 (3) Home Depot: $366.98 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $505.13 (5) Amazon: $2,991.47.
- 2022 Monday M: Joe Biden Regime News I- The Biden regime announces plans to sanction Russian oligarchs around President Vladimir Putin should the Russkies invade Ukraine. Next, the White House says it’s going to ‘emphasize Joe Biden’s numerous achievements ahead of his upcoming state of the union address’ (which should be a hoot). Like what for instance? Flooding the country with millions of flipping illegal aliens? Joe, we hope to see you impeached and you and your family sent to Leavenworth.
- 2022 Monday N: Joe Biden Regime News II- One of Joe Biden’s nominees for the Federal Reserve’s Board of Governors- racist professor, Lisa Cook, supports slavery reparations for black Americans. Can it get any f**king worse? Next, the White House’s celebrated ‘COVID-19 tests for ALL Americans’ are coming to them via the Chi-Coms. Joe, can’t we make the tests ourselves? In other news, the Bidenistas are bracing for a negative jobs report which they plan to blame on Omicron. Give us a f**king break already.
- 2022 Monday O: Political News I- U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, DS-NY, is now pushing a $1.5 billion gun control bill. Chuck, you want our guns, come and get our guns. Besides- we thought Beto was going to be Joe Biden’s gun-grabber? Elsewhere, Senator Roger Wicker, R-MS, sadly is receiving some criticism from the lefties for saying what we said last week: that the ‘black woman’ Joe Biden plans to put on the nation’s highest court is an ‘affirmative action hire.’ Hell, she is and like President Barack Hussein Obama most likely being born in Kenya, that asterisk will follow whoever Joe Biden sends to ‘Cryin’ Chuck’ for confirmation. She will be chosen because of the color of her skin and for what she has or lacks between her legs. Wow. If we as employers used the same hiring criteria, we would be out of business.
- 2022 Monday P: Political News II- The Heritage Foundation’s Kevin Roberts vows to take America back. Next, in Michigan, John James is running for a new House seat in the U.S. House of Representatives. Wow. We are behind you 100-percent. Next, as video continues coming out showing anger among Customs and Border Protection personnel and their boss, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Congressman Andy Biggs, R-AZ 5th congressional district, says that Secretary Mayorkas ‘can help the border crisis by resigning.’
- 2022 Monday Q: California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw- here are the results for the Powerball Draw #944 with a jackpot of $113 million up for grabs: 10, 15, 51, 61, 69, and Power 14. Out of 41,359 winning tickets in California, one person had FIVE numbers but NO Powerball for a prize of $489,235. The winning ticket was sold at Vons in San Diego, CA 92154.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0727 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset View.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Universal Music label compiled a 19-CD treasure trove of Sandy Denny recordings that came out on November 22, 2010: “Sandy Denny.” The box set features a collection of 200-plus glorious tracks running from her earliest days through her association with Fairport Convention to Fotheringay to Fairport Convention again, her collaborations with the Strawbs, everyone else, virtually everything- and more- is included in this box set. We hope you will investigate this one for yourselves, give it a good listen, check out the monstrous price, and then consider adding it to your growing collection of music from this devoted vocalist and songwriter- that is, if you can find it. You may have to go to eBay, Discogs, AllMusic, perhaps the British or Chi-Com Amazon outlets, maybe RZ Records, wherever you go for the absolute best in music because this is the crème de la crème of this legendary vocalist who went from sounding like a heavenly angel to a barmaid/crooner. You will be so glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-31-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 2,053. Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Belarusian Ruble, Belize Dollar, Bermudian Dollar, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Utah Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Bosnia and Hercegovina Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #944, Sandy Denny, Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY JANUARY 31, 2022
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M., BLOG POST #4,405 UPDATE A
Monday, January 31, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Sunday, January 31, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Sunday, January 31, 2021, Today in History:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Monday, January 31, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xi] The Canadian truckers vow to remain there until the Ceausescu-like Justin “Black Face” Trudeau leaves office. Some are even willing to help him move out and return him back home. The AICPENDBLOG.COM as well as the legitimate President Donald J. Trump support the Canadian truckers. Where can we send checks to sustain you guys?
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!