Ventura, CA 93003
Contact Me: venturachefEC7@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,393 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 291
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY-ONE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
25. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2022, UPDATE A:
One of our stealth fighter jets went over the side of the USS Carl Vinson and into the South China Sea…accident, coincidence, or is the Biden Family giving the Chi-Coms a gift? It depends upon WHO recovers the plane
- 2022 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 359,238,694 confirmed cases, +3,620,458, 5,634,116 confirmed deaths, +10,915 and 284,612,009 confirmed recoveries, +2,325,750. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 73,449,185 confirmed cases, UP 490,495 from yesterday’s reporting, 894,880 confirmed deaths, UP +3,285,[i] and 45,119,980 confirmed recoveries, UP 291,023. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 445,596 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 82,244 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in ELEVEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 370 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 7,732,312 confirmed cases, 79,173 confirmed deaths, and 7,653,139 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,430,922 confirmed cases, 64,005 confirmed deaths, and 3,669,951 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 206,837 confirmed cases, 1,146 confirmed deaths, and 205,691 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,213,763 confirmed cases, 10,552 confirmed deaths, and 372,624 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Virginia: they have 1,491,993 confirmed cases, 16,002 confirmed deaths, and 1,475,991 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Tuesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 2,488,924 confirmed cases, 8,488 confirmed deaths, and 1,865,189 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Suriname, 128th country on the list: 71,629 cases of the virus, 1,247 confirmed death and 49,215 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,297.73, DOWN 66.77 points (-0.19%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,539.30 DOWN 315.83 points (-2.28%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,356.45, DOWN 53.68 points (-1.22%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $85.23 per barrel, -0.37 (-0.43%). The price of GOLD is $1,847.10 per troy oz., -5.40 (-0.29%) while the price of SILVER is $23.77 per troy ounce, -0.13 (-0.56%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,025.70 per troy oz, +0.20 (+0.02%) while the price of COPPER is $4.46 per pound, +0.01 (+0.13%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,185.63 per troy oz., -14.55 (-0.66%). The price of RHODIUM is $16,700.00 per troy oz., +50.00 (+0.30%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,285,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,092.00 per USD/T, +63.50 (+2.10%). The price of ZINC is $3,572.50 per troy oz., -23.00 (-0.64%). The price of COCOA is $2,503.00 per USD/T, +10.00 (+0.40%). The price of LUMBER is $1,053.70 USD 1,000 board feet -45.00 (-4.10%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000027. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.32 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.59. In Vanuatu Vatu, one greenback equals 112.24 and in Venezuelan Bolivar, a buck equals 248,487.64 and in Vietnamese Dong, one dollar equals 22,640.00 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.641 per gallon, $3.279 in Florida, $4.355 in Hawaii, and $3.960 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Pennsylvania- $3.526. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 105th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Senegal: $5.067 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $29,877,789,000,945 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Grand Cayman Island the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Cayman Islands with $223,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- Customs and Border Protection announced that 2 million illegal aliens have crossed into the U.S. since Joe Biden became president. In October-December 2021, 518,360 illegal aliens alone crossed into the United States whereas in FY 2020, a total of 458,088 illegals crossed in 12 months.
- 2022 Tuesday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I- North Korea smells the weakness emanating from the United States and launched two cruise missiles into the Sea of Japan. Oh, well. Likewise, it appears that the Iranians have no respect for the crumbling Biden regime either. They have announced that they won’t release any U.S. prisoners as a precondition for returning to the JCPOA, i.e., the Iran nuclear talks. In other news regarding overseas, retired Brigadier General Blaine D. Holt said today that war between Ukraine and Russia is still avoidable. Still, news reports today said that U.S. spy planes are scouring the Russian-Ukrainian border for any signs of tactical nukes being deployed. The Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby said that ‘U.S. troop deployment to the Ukraine depends on Vladimir Putin’s actions.’ Oh, please. STFU.
- 2022 Tuesday H: Foreign News-Overseas News II- Here’s a problem, one we believe the Biden regime may be behind: yesterday, an F-35C Lightning II stealth fighter- a $100 million warplane- had a landing mishap on the deck of the USS Carl Vinson and plunged into the South China Sea. Seven sailors were injured during the mishap. The problem is the Chi-Com navy is now racing against us to recover the submerged fighter and recover unimaginable technology. While some view it as a ‘mishap,’ we see it could be a scheme by which, the Biden Family can earn hundreds of billions of dollars from Xi Jinping by allowing the communists to recover the aircraft. We shall see…
- : COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I- Since Florida has been going gangbusters battling COVID-19, the Food and Drug Administration has now cut off supplies of monoclonal antibodies to the Sunshine State. Chalk up another win for the regime. In other health-related news, physicians around the globe are beginning to see that the Omicron wave of the Kung Flu is increasing global immunity. In other news, a new report says that CBD kills coronavirus in the test tube. Can it do the same for actual infections?
- 2022 Tuesday J: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $52.53 (2) AstraZeneca: $57.85 (3) Merck & Company: $79.46 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $167.63 (5) Novavax: $77.21 (6) BioNTech: $156.49 (7) Moderna: $152.54.
- 2022 Tuesday K: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $90.31 (2) General Dynamics: $205.96 (3) Boeing: $204.10 (4) Lockheed Martin: $387.17 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $403.18.
- 2022 Tuesday L: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $32.15 (2) DuPont: $76.83 (3) Honeywell: $202.30 (4) 3M: $173.76 (5) Teijen: $1,446.00.
- 2022 Tuesday M: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $66.19 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $29.12 (3) Beyond Meat: $61.20.
- 2022 Tuesday N: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $137.13 (2) Lowe’s: $230.01 (3) Home Depot: $358.98 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $477.32 (5) Amazon: $2,799.72.
- 2022 Tuesday O: Economic News- A new poll says that a vast number of Americans do not believe the economy is fair under President Joseph R. Biden Jr. whereas under President Donald J. Trump, only 15-percent of respondents said it was unfair. Meanwhile, the economic recovery in the Eurozone is beginning to stall. Next, consumer confidence dropped this month but spending still is strong.
- 2022 Tuesday P: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster- After President Joseph R. Biden Jr. called Fox News reporter Peter Doocy a ‘son-of-a-bitch’ yesterday at a press conference, Mr. Biden called the journalist and sort of apologized in an unapologetic way. In other news, famed investigative reporter Peter Schweizer has detailed a number of questionable deals between the Biden Family and the Chi-Coms.
- Joe Biden Regime News I- Reportedly- and we don’t believe this- the Biden Department of Justice is defending some of President Donald J. Trump’s immigration policies. Like what, for instance. Meanwhile, the U.S. Department of Labor withdraws COVID-19 mandates for large employers as various courts and states overturn them or declare them to be unconstitutional. Next, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security is going to try a different path tracking the millions of illegals roaming far and wide across the country after 47,000 of the illegal alien pieces of s**t failed to show up for hearings. How about rounding them up and deporting all of them?
- 2022 Tuesday R: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation- In Capitol Hill Riots-related news, Stuart Rhodes- American patriot and founder of the Oath Keepers pleaded NOT GUILTY to five charges of seditious conspiracy in federal court yesterday. Good for you. Next, talk radio host Alex Jones said that during his deposition before this scandalous body, he must have used the Fifth Amendment ‘100 times.’
- 2022 Tuesday S: Political News I- Newsmax’ Joe Pinion has announced a run for U.S. Senate against Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer in November. Go for it, Joe! Next, as the Beijing Winter Olympics rapidly approach, Senator Rick Scott, R-FL, blasted their appalling record of human rights abuses, laying out their crimes in Tibet, Hong Kong, with the Uighurs, and their ongoing intimidation of Taiwan. (Note- we hope Taiwan is indeed an undeclared nuclear power and that when the Chi-Com invasion fleet comes noodling across the Taiwan Straits, they send their fleet to the f**king bottom. Now that would be worth a ringside seat from some distance away).
- 2022 Tuesday T: Political News II- Democrats continue to remain hopping mad at some of their own like Senators Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema. Unfortunately for the Dems (but fortunately for everyone else), the two are not up for reelection this November. However, they want to go after five House Democrats they consider Blue Dogs. The first one is Congressman Henry Cuellar, D-TX 28th congressional district. Next, they want to get Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney, D-NY 12th congressional district because of her anti-socialism stance. Third, they want to get Congressman Danny K. Davis, D-IL 7th congressional district. Fourth, they have their eyes set on removing Congressman Jim Cooper, D-TN 5th congressional district. Fifth- and final, they want to get Congressman Tim “Poached-Egg Eyes” Ryan, D-OH 13th congressional district. They despise these people because they won’t promote SOCIALISM 24/7/365. It is interesting to note that Congressman Cooper is going to retire which makes him the 29th Democrat to leave Congress after the next election.
- 2022 Tuesday U: Political News III- Congressman Matt Gaetz, R-FL 1st congressional district, says that ‘Congress trading stocks is both ‘swampy’ and ‘icky.’ NONE of these people should be able to trade stocks nor anyone in their immediate families. In other news, Mike Pompeo’s PAC spent $30 million in 2021 honing its communication skills. Next, a new Zogby Poll says that a majority of voters view Joe Biden unfavorably. Still, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi announced today that she is going to seek yet another term. Democrats around the nation are beginning to rise up because she promised to retire. Most of them do not want her in power anymore no more than Republicans do.
- 2022 Tuesday V: Big Tech News- Google is fighting to overturn a 2020 defamation lawsuit won by Australia. Meanwhile, in the United States, Google is being sued over its deceptive tracking practices. It claims NOT to track the American people but that reprobate POS Sundar Pichai most certainly does. In other BIG TECH news, following SCOTUS’ toss of President Biden’s vaccine mandate for all companies with 100 or more employees, Intel announced that it’s going to pause their unconstitutional vaccine mandate. Good for them. Elsewhere, Neil Young is demanding that Spotify drop either HIS music or Joe Rogan’s podcast. He claims Mr. Rogan is spreading misinformation and disinformation on the Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccines and the like. Oh, boohoo. Neil, STFU.
- 2022 Tuesday W: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1732 what with a $396 million jackpot on the line: 03, 12, 38, 53, 58, and Mega 13. Out of 156,118 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $9,829 apiece.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0721 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset Buttes.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Record labels being what they are, Sandy Denny’s label slapped together a second Fotheringay album years after her death. Here is what said regarding the first effort: amazing vocalist Sandy Denny bolted the band to form a short-lived group, Fotheringay, a band we will cover because of her and Steeleye Span which we most likely won’t, concerned they may bear little to no interest for many of our readers even though they have a lengthy discography. I guess we shall see. Ah well, Fotheringay released their one and only album while Sandy was still alive, the eponymous “Fotheringay” that came out on June 28, 1970, and featured not only Ms. Denny, but future husband, Trevor Lucas (guitars, basses, harmonicas, and vocals), Jerry Donahue (lead guitar, vocals), Pat Donaldson (bass/vocals), Gerry Conway (Drums), and Linda Thompson and Todd Lloyd (vocals). Thus, we now have “Fotheringay 2,” released on September 30, 2008. If you love the English folk music the way we do as performed by Fairport Convention, Led Zeppelin’s acoustic material, the Strawbs, and other similar bands, this is an album that your ears should investigate as it does have its moments. Please, seek it out, give it a listen, and see if it’s right for you- we think you will be glad that you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-25-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unchangeable fastidiousness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 2,450. Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Economic News, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Big Tech News, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, Undocumented Migrants, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Commodities, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Zinc, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Lumber, Cocoa, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Vanuatu Vatu, Venezuelan Bolivar, Vietnamese Dong, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Pennsylvania Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Senegal Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1732, Fotheringay, Chef Elvin C. McCardle,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY JANUARY 25, 2022, BLOG POST #4,393, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, January 25, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Monday, January 25, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Monday, January 25, 2021, Today in History:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Tuesday, January 25, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!