Chefs de Cuisine Association of Honolulu, Hawaii
Honolulu, HI 96782
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,382 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 296
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-SIX OF THE BIDEN REGIME
20. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, JANUARY 20, 2022:
Inauguration Day (State Holiday in D.C., Louisiana, Maryland, and Virginia)
President Harry S. Truman; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Felix Frankfurter; U.S. Secretary of State George C. Marshall; U.S. Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton; the Band featuring Stan Szelest; “Meet the Beatles” by the Beatles, “Mr. Tambourine Man” by the Byrds, the Eagles, Guns ‘n’ Roses featuring Traci Guns, Judas Priest featuring Ian Hill, Kaleidoscope (American band) featuring Solomon Feldthouse, the Kinks (and Argent) featuring Jim Rodford, Kiss featuring Paul Stanley, the Mamas & the Papas, and Poco featuring George Grantham:
- 250 Sunday: St. Fabian ends his reign as the 20th Roman Catholic Pope. He first became pontiff on January 10, 236 and served his global flock until today.
- 1045 Monday: Fellow cardinals select Giovanni de Sabina who becomes Pope Sylvester III.
- 1265 Tuesday: England’s first representative parliament, which included officials from districts, cities, and boroughs, met for the first time.
- 1649 Wednesday: King Charles I of England went on trial; accused of high treason where a jury found him guilty and then sent him to the executioner at the end of the month).
- 1783 Monday: Hostilities end in the Revolutionary War. The British never thought the Colonies would clean their clocks but clean their clocks they did. In 1812, London would take another shot at the Yanks but would be forced to withdraw yet again.
- 1788 Sunday: Pioneer African Baptist Church organizes in Savannah, Georgia.
- 1801 Tuesday: John Marshall becomes nominee to become the 13th overall U.S. Supreme Court justice and the 4th chief justice of the United States on this date. President John Adams nominated his fellow federalist to succeed Chief Justice Oliver Ellsworth.
- 1841 Wednesday: China cedes the island of Hong Kong to the British Empire who returned it to Chinese control in 1997.
- 1862 Monday: The 27th U.S. Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton assumed office on this date. He served under Presidents Abraham Lincoln and Andrew Johnson from today until May 28, 1868.
- 1885 Tuesday: L.A. Thompson received a patent for the rollercoaster on this date.
- 1887 Thursday: The U.S. Senate approved an agreement to lease Pearl Harbor in Hawaii as a naval base.
- 1936 Monday: Britain’s King George V died after his physician injected the mortally ill monarch with morphine and cocaine to hasten his death; his eldest son Edward VIII was his successor. However, Edward would abdicate the throne 11 months later to marry American divorcee Wallis Simpson. It is interesting to note that Edward was a pro-Nazi sympathizer.
- 1937 Wednesday: Franklin Delano Roosevelt became the first president to undergo inauguration on January 20. The 20th Amendment to the Constitution officially set the date and time for the swearing-in of the president and vice president on this date. The 32nd Vice President of the United States John Nance Garner also takes the oath of office on this date.
- 1939 Friday: Chancellor Adolf Hitler declares to the Reichstag that all European Jews are to be exterminated. Meanwhile, the 78th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Felix Frankfurter took his position on the nation’s high court on this date. An independent, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt nominated him to fill Associate Justice Benjamin Cardozo’s seat. He would serve from today until August 28, 1962.
- 1940 Saturday: In Pingree, Idaho, future member of the American rock band, Kaleidoscope- Solomon Feldthouse- is born.
- 1942 Tuesday: Nazi officials held the notorious Wannsee conference, during which they arrived at their “final solution” that called for exterminating the Jews. Meanwhile, the Japanese begin bombing Rabaul in New Britain.
- 1943 Wednesday: Operation Weiss commences in Yugoslavia as German, Italian, Bulgarian, and Croatian troops begin attacking partisans. Elsewhere, on the Eastern Front, elements of the Italian Alpine Corps and Italian 8th Army troops continue assaulting the town of Novaya Postoyalovka. Their losses were appalling and each time the Russians counterattacked with tanks, they crushed the dead, the wounded, and sleds with supplies. Still, the Italians fought on bolstered by more of their comrades still fleeing through Popovka heading west. German tankers of the XXIV Panzer Division were heading towards the town along with other Italian infantry groups. Soon, they hoped to turn the tide of battle.
- 1944 Thursday: The Royal Air Force drops 2,300 tons of bombs on the Nazi capital of Berlin. Elsewhere, on the Eastern Front, German positions around Leningrad are becoming untenable. In some areas as they attempt to withdraw, Soviet gunners turn the artillery that had been bombarding the historic city for more than two years on them as they retreat. To the south, the fight to reduce the Cherkassy pocket- dubbed by the Germans as the “Witches Cauldron”- continued, a battle that began on Christmas Eve and still was raging. Ordered by Hitler to stand and fight, the Germans were trying to figure how to pull out of the ‘cauldron’ before they ended up like their comrades in Stalingrad did the previous year: annihilated.
- 1945 Saturday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt is sworn in for an unprecedented fourth term in office. Harry S. Truman takes the oath of office as the 34th vice president of the United States.
- 1947 Monday: George Grantham—future drummer with the country-rock band, Poco[i] from its inception off-and-on to 2004—is born on this date in New Cordell, Oklahoma.
- 1949 Thursday: The 50th U.S. Secretary of State George C. Marshall left office on this date. A political independent, he served under President Harry S. Truman from January 21, 1947, until today.
- 1951 Sunday: In West Bromwich, England, future longtime bassist with Judas Priest[ii]– Ian Hill- is born.
- 1952 Monday: Future rhythm guitarist/vocalist with the rock band, KISS[iii] (1973- present)- Paul Stanley- is born on this date in New York City, N.Y.
- 1953 Tuesday: The 33rd president of the United States- Harry S. Truman- left office on this date as did his Vice President Alben W. Barkley. Prior to becoming president, he served his nation as its 34th vice president. In this capacity, he served under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt from January 20, 1945, to April 12, 1945. Upon the death of President Roosevelt, the Democrat served as president from that date until today.
- 1954 Wednesday: “The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial,” a play by Herman Wouk based on part of his novel “The Caine Mutiny” opened on Broadway.
- 1957 Sunday: President Dwight D. Eisenhower and his Vice President Richard M. Nixon took the oaths of office for their second terms of office in a private Sunday ceremony with a public ceremony held the next day.
- 1961 Friday: John F. Kennedy underwent inauguration on this date as the 35th president of the United States as did his Vice President Lyndon Baines Johnson.
- 1964 Monday: Capitol Records released the album, “Meet the Beatles,”[iv] on this date.
- 1965 Wednesday: Generalissimo Francisco Franco meets with Jewish representatives for the purposes of allowing the return of Sephardi Jews to Spain. During World War II- although Fascist Spain was allied with Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy- “El Caudillo” Francisco Franco did his best to rescue Sephardi Jews from his ally, Nazi Germany’s concentration camps.[v] Elsewhere, President Lyndon Baines Johnson took the oath of office for a term of office in his own right. Hubert H. Humphrey takes the oath of office as the 38th vice president of the United States.
- 1965 Wednesday A: Meanwhile, rock-and-roll promoter Alan Freed, 43, died in Palm Springs, California. Finally, the Byrds[vi] recorded the Bob Dylan[vii] song, “Mr. Tambourine Man” at Columbia Records in Hollywood, California.
- 1966 Thursday: Future founding member of the hard-rocking band, Guns ‘n’ Roses[viii]—Traci Guns—is born in Los Angeles, California, on this date.
- 1969 Monday: The 37th president of the United States- Richard M. Nixon- takes the oath of office on this date as does his running mate- the 39th vice president of the United States Spiro T. Agnew.
- 1975 Monday: Several former William Morris talent agents including Michael Ovitz founded Creative Artists Agency (CAA).
- 1977 Thursday: George Herbert Walker Bush ends his tenure with the CIA as the eleventh director of the agency.
- 1980 Sunday: The Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Los Angeles Rams 31-19 in Super Bowl XIV.
- 1981 Tuesday: Iran released 52 Americans it had held hostage for 444 days, minutes after the presidency had passed from Jimmy Carter to Ronald Reagan. A plane delivered the hostages to Algeria and then took them to a U.S. military base in Wiesbaden, West Germany.
- 1985 Sunday: The San Francisco 49ers beat the Miami Dolphins by a score of 38-16 in Super Bowl XIX. Elsewhere, President Ronald Reagan and Vice President George H.W. Bush were sworn in for second terms of office in a brief White House ceremony (it being a Sunday, the public swearing-in was held the following day).
- 1986 Monday: The United States observed the first federal holiday in honor of slain civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr. Meanwhile, Britain and France announced their plans to build the Channel Tunnel, which now helps illegal immigrants from the Middle East and Africa cross over into Britain. Elsewhere, in Marshall, Minnesota, heavyweight boxer Jimmy Young wins a unanimous, 10-round decision over his opponent, Rocky Sekorski. Young’s pro record went to 31-16-2 while that of Sekorski went to 30-16-2.
- 1989 Friday: George Herbert Walker Bush underwent inauguration as the 41st president of the United States and Dan Quayle as the 44th vice president.
- 1991 Sunday: To win the AFC Title, the Buffalo Bills beat the Los Angeles Raiders 51-3. Meanwhile, in Woodstock, N.Y., Stan Szelest, keyboardist with the Band[ix] following the death of Richard Manuel, died at 49.
- 1993 Wednesday: Bill Clinton took the oath of office as the 42nd president of the United States. Likewise, Vice President Al Gore took the oath of office to become the 45th vice-president of the United States. Actress Audrey Hepburn died in Switzerland at age 63.
- 1994 Thursday: Sharon Faulkner became the first woman to attend classes at the Citadel in South Carolina. Faulkner joined the cadet corps in August 1995 under court order but dropped out soon afterward.
- 1996 Saturday: The Palestinian people elected known murderer, terrorist, and anti-Semite Yasser Arafat president of the Palestinian Authority while his criminal supporters won 80 seats in the Legislative Council. It is interesting to note that Arafat died from HIV-AIDS.
- 1998 Tuesday: Cleveland’s Rock-and-Roll Hall of Fame inducts the Eagles[x] and the Mamas and the Papas[xi]. Elsewhere, freak show doctors announced that they had cloned calves that would produce medicinal milk. Meanwhile, in Chile, a judge agreed to hear a lawsuit that accused Chile’s former dictator Augusto Pinochet with genocide.
- 2001 Saturday: George Walker Bush became America’s 43rd president after one of the most turbulent elections in U.S. history. His second-in-command, Vice President Richard “Dick” Cheney- a man who would propel the U.S. into two, extremely unnecessary wars, took his oath, too. (Many believed that VP Cheney was calling the shots from behind the curtain).
- 2003 Monday: Secretary of State Colin Powell, faced with stiff resistance and calls for caution, bluntly told the Security Council that the U.N. “must not shrink” from its responsibility to disarm Saddam Hussein’s Iraq. Caricaturist Al Hirschfeld died in New York at age 99. Pollster Burns W. “Bud” Roper died on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, at age 77.
- 2009 Tuesday: Barack Obama took the oath of office as the nation’s 44th, as well as first black, president. Elsewhere, Russian natural gas began flowing into Ukraine after a nearly two-week cutoff that had left large parts of Europe cold and dark.
- 2010 Wednesday: A week after the 2010 Haiti earthquake, a 6.1-magnitude aftershock causes further damage to the island nation.
- 2011 Thursday: Scientists behind the massive fraud, Global Warming, claim 2010 to be the hottest year on record and the previous decade the hottest recorded in 200 years. Elsewhere, Hong Kong customs officials seize a massive shipment of cocaine from Bolivia worth $33 billion headed to communist China. (The Chi-Coms must be making crack with the crap and then shipping it to the United States).
- 2012 Friday: Nearly 2,000 Malawi women protest attacks on women wearing trousers by unemployed youths and street vendors.
- 2013 Sunday: President Barack Obama undergoes his second inauguration in the Blue Room of the White House marking the beginning of his second term in office. His second-in-command, Vice President Joseph R. Biden, also takes his oath. In 2020, Biden would run for president.
- 2014 Monday: An IT contractor steals social security numbers and credit card details of more than 20 million South Koreans. Meanwhile, Iran unplugged banks of centrifuges involved in its most sensitive nuclear enrichment program, prompting the U.S. and the European to lift- partially- economic sanctions as a landmark deal aimed at easing concerns over Iran’s nuclear program went into effect.
- 2015 Tuesday: U.S. President Barack Obama gives his State of the Union address, promoting free community college education, increased capital gains taxes on the rich, more paid time off for employees, and greater tax credits for the middle class. Elsewhere, as violence continues across Yemen, Houthi rebels storm the presidential palace in Sana’a.
- 2016 Wednesday: Both NASA and NOAA announce that 2015 WAS THE HOTTEST YEAR ON RECORD since records began being kept in 1890. This, of course, becomes a common refrain year after year after year as the Climate Change alarmists continue screeching, “THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING,” yet, the sky NEVER FALLS. Meanwhile, Caltech scientists release more ‘evidence’ that there could very well be a ‘Planet NINE’ on the outer edges of the Solar System, far beyond the Kuiper Belt.
- 2017 Friday: Following the oath taken by Vice President-elect Mike Pence to become the nation’s 48th vice president, Donald Trump took the oath of office as the 45th president of the United States, pledging emphatically to empower America’s ‘forgotten men and women.’ Protesters registered their rage against the new president in a chaotic confrontation with police just blocks from the inaugural parade, screaming, crying, melting down, and some such as Madonna threatening to blow up the White House. What a bunch of leftist trash. Elsewhere, the U.S. Senate confirms the first two Cabinet picks of President Trump- James “Mad Dog” Mattis to become his secretary for defense and John Kelly to head Homeland Security, both of whom are former generals.
- 2017 Friday A: Across the world in Syria, ISIS destroys portions of the ancient Roman amphitheater in Palmyra by blowing it up with TNT. Behead this murderous scum. Elsewhere in Syria, either U.S. or Russian warplanes carry out an airstrike on ISIS positions west of Aleppo killing at least 40 or more thugs and wounding loads of others.
- 2018 Saturday: In St. Albans, Hertfordshire, bass player with the Zombies[xii], Argent, and the Kinks[xiii]– Jim Rodford- died in a fall at his home on this date; he was 76-years-old. Meanwhile, a dispute in Congress over spending and immigration forced scores of federal government agencies and outposts to close their doors; federal officials turned tourists away from sites such as the Statue of Liberty and Philadelphia’s Independence Hall. However, two days later, Congress voted to temporarily pay for resumed operations. On the anniversary of President Donald J. Trump’s inauguration, left-wing demonstrators in cities across the country marched in support of female empowerment and denounced Trump’s (suspected but unproven) views on immigration, LGBT rights, and other issues. Widespread belief is that POS such as Georgy Soros and Tom Steyer, among others, fund these crackpot demonstrations.
- 2019 Sunday: In the NFC Championship Game, the visiting Los Angeles Rams stun the home team favorite New Orleans Saints in OT by a final score of 26-23. In the AFC Championship Game, the visiting New England Patriots beat the Kansas City Chiefs, also in OT, by a final score of 37-31. Elsewhere, the march of peace continues. Following suspension of diplomatic relations in 1972, Chadian President Idriss Deby and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu restore diplomatic relations in Chad’s capital of N’Djamena. Peace is awesome!
- 2020 Monday: Violence continues flaring across parts of the Middle East and Africa. A female Boko Haram suicide bomber in the African nation of Chad kills at least nine civilians and wounds another 2-3 in a town. In Yemen, the death toll from a recent U.S. drone strike on a mosque/military training center sees a death toll of at least 116 people, all said to be innocent civilians. Elsewhere, violence continues flaring in Kashmir, India, as several militants and a police officer are slain in attacks. Finally, as the COVID-19 epidemic gets underway, startled communist Chinese officials are trying to get to the bottom of the growing crisis in Wuhan, China.
- 2021 Wednesday: NOT OUR PRESIDENT, folks: Joseph R. Biden Jr. took the oath of office today as the nation’s 46th president while his heir apparent Kamala Harris took the oath of office as the nation’s 49th vice president. The oaths they swore are to uphold the U.S. Constitution and all the laws of the United States. While preaching unity, they insult their political opponents every opportunity they get while GOP leadership in the House and Senate are already brown-nosing the duo. Disgraceful. Many Americans are renouncing their GOP membership beginning today including several chef-authors here at the AICPENDBLOG.COM. We expect to see an avalanche of millions of similarly disgruntled Republicans following in our heels.
- 2021 Wednesday A: Senator Lindsey Graham, RINO-SC, a fair-weather Republican if ever one existed says that Mitch McConnell should ‘unequivocally oppose’ the second impeachment of Donald J. Trump, especially now that he’s out of office. Elsewhere, Donald Trump flew out of Joint Base Andrews to his home in Florida earlier today. Meanwhile, apparently some knucklehead phoned in a ‘bomb threat’ to the U.S. Supreme Court but all the radical, right-wing, QAnon violence the Democrats swore was going to explode all over the place has not happened. We see it for what it is, folks, just another attempt at tarring and feathering all Trump supporters. Finally, both drooling House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi and forever-angry Hillary Rodham Clinton are trying to revive the long-dead strawman of Trump-Russia Collusion when the two should be investigating Communist China-Democratic Party Collusion.
- 2021 Wednesday B: Outgoing President Trump issued 70 commutations and 73 pardons including one for Judge Jeannine Pirro’s ex-husband, Al. Also, in his final hours, the outgoing president issued oil drilling leases in Alaska’s Wildlife Refuge. Elsewhere, Ret. Gen. Lloyd Austin, ‘President Biden’s’ pick for Defense secretary says he is willing to lift the ban on transgenders serving in the U.S. military, one imposed by the previous administration because of the exorbitant costs transgender service personnel cost the American taxpayers. Here we go. A return to identity politics of all types- how soon before ‘furries’ and pedophiles and peeping toms and S & M’ers and multiple-partner marriages and everyone else with any kind of sexual proclivity gets special treatment from the ‘Biden administration?’
- 2021 Wednesday C: West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin says that launching infrastructure projects in all 50 states would get the American people back to work and back on their feet. Sounds great, let’s see it happen. Meanwhile, SpaceX bought two deep water offshore oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico to convert into space ports. Elsewhere, Ford and Mazda are recalling 3 million cars due to airbag problems. Speaking of automobiles, KIA shares are soaring over rumors of electric car production. We shall see. Overseas, like the Orwellian figures they are, the Chi-Coms trot out Jack Ma, his first public appearance in months, so the world can see they haven’t offed him yet. Read “1984” and you will understand WHY this matters. Finally, ‘President Joe Biden’ sends an immigration overhaul bill to the U.S. Congress that will legalize between 11 and 40 million illegal aliens within the fabric of the country as well as will draw millions more to swamp our constitutional republic.
- 2021 Wednesday D: ‘President’ Joe Biden signed 15 executive orders today. First, he is initiating the return of the United States to the Paris Climate Accord. Next, he revoked the permit for the Keystone XL Pipeline, much to the horror of our northern neighbor, Canada. Then, he removed his predecessor’s travel ban on people coming in from mostly Muslim countries with a history of terrorism. Following that, he signed one strengthening DACA protections for illegal aliens brought here as children. Speaking of illegals, he is removing the ‘emergency funding’ that diverted U.S. DOD funds to continue building the southern border wall. He also mandated that in all federal buildings and on all federal lands, masks must be worn at all times. Another one would also count illegal aliens in the U.S. Census which will enable Democrats to win more House seats because of higher population counts.
- 2021 Wednesday E: ‘President’ Joe Biden also cried out against ‘domestic terrorism,’ ‘white supremacy,’ and other evil things among opposition party members. He also said he can ‘hear the planet crying out to him.’ What is it about the bogus Climate Change scam liberals continue pushing? First, if we are to believe in science then everyone should understand that the Sun is the number one driver of ‘climate change’ on every planet in the Solar System blessed with a climate. In addition to that, millions of bombs were exploded in the previous century, nuclear weapons tests conducted below ground, at ground level, under the ocean, and even in the atmosphere and still, the planet is not dead, nor will it die. Yet, they continue pushing this bogus scheme because it is a way of fleecing those with money and then redistributing it to wherever they wish. “Taxing the air” is what they call it…
- 2021 Wednesday F: Here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 96,640,644 confirmed cases, +581,653, 2,068,921, confirmed deaths, +15,537, and 53,267,010 confirmed recoveries, +372,842. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 24,433,486 confirmed cases, up 143,073 from yesterday’s reporting, 404,812 confirmed deaths, UP 1,749, and 10,562,082 confirmed recoveries, UP 51,007.
- 2021 Wednesday G: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,071,119 confirmed cases, 34,443 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 25,470 confirmed cases, 325 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 296,363 confirmed cases, 4,020 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other state: Montana: currently, they have 90,255 confirmed cases, 1,094 confirmed deaths, and 84,255 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 575,842 confirmed cases, 4,181 confirmed deaths, and 478,897 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Wednesday H: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 31,188.38, UP 257.86 points (+0.83%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,457.25, UP 260.07 points (+1.97%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,851.85, UP 52.94 points (+1.39%). The price of GOLD is $1,869.60 per troy oz., +3.10 (-0.17%) while the price of SILVER is $25.90 per troy ounce, +0.134 (+0.52%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,114.50 per troy oz, -1.90 (-0.17%) while the price of COPPER is $3.65 per pound, +0.0045 (+0.12%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,403.20 per troy oz, +38.20 (+1.62%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $52.96 per barrel, -0.35 (-0.66%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.58.
- 2021 Wednesday I: Upon entering the Oval Office, almost immediately, ‘President’ Joe Biden deletes the 1776 Project page from the White House website. Instead, he will promote the 1619 Project which vilifies the founding of the United States and its history. It is important to note that today’s Inauguration Day events appeared more like a totalitarian state than they did an American event, the peaceful transfer of power. Armed soldiers everywhere, hardly any civilians around, in a locked-down, fortified city being patrolled by armed members of the military. It appears the nation has been overthrown from within. Meanwhile, the Iranians are licking their chops that they are going to see the reentry of the United States into the flawed, pro-Iranian JCPOA deal. This will occur almost immediately.
- 2021 Wednesday J: Here are the numbers for the Super Lotto Draw #3527: 05, 08, 15, 21, 37, and Mega 27. Out of 159,315 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO MEGA number for a prize of $53,831. The winning ticket was sold at Ironwood Liquor in Moreno Valley, CA 92557. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #813: 40, 53, 60, 68, 69, and Powerball 22. Out of 537,669 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had ALL SIX NUMBERS for a prize of $730,000,000. The winning ticket was sold in Maryland. Next, the next highest winners were TWO people who had FIVE numbers but NO Powerball number for a prize of $599,639 apiece. The two winning tickets were sold at (1) 7/11 in Redlands, CA 92373 and (2) Déjà Vu Liquor in Woodland Hills, CA 91364. Tomorrow night, the Mega Millions jackpot for Draw #1626 is in the vicinity of $970 million. Good luck, folks.
- 2022 Thursday: Stick around…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0716 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset and Seagulls.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Richard Thompson’s next album was a blast from the pass- “In Concert 1975,” an album that hit record store shelves on August 13, 2007. The album featured not only Richard on guitars and vocals but then-wife, Linda Thompson, on vocals, the amazing John Kirkpatrick on accordions and concertinas, Dave Pegg on the bass, and Dave Mattacks on the drums. The band rocks through 15 of their wonderful songs, covering both hard rockers and sentimental songs of sadness and longing, and everything in between. We do hope you will seek this one out and consider adding it to your ever-expanding collection of albums from ‘back in the day’ as compared to the crap one now must listen to on most radio stations like fish-lipped sluts with oversized butts, brain-dead rappers, and chicks with single names and little else to their credit, this is something that will raise your heart from the perverse gutter into which WOKE has shoved everyone’s ears. Seek it out now and enjoy- you will be so glad you did, of that, we are certain.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-20-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unchangeable fastidiousness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 4,678. Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick California Sunset Seascapes, Guns ‘n’ Roses, Traci Guns, The Byrds, Bob Dylan, “Mr. Tambourine Man”, Rock-and-Roll Hall of Fame, The Eagles, Mamas and the Papas, George Grantham, Poco, The Zombies, Argent, The Kinks, Jim Rodford, KISS, Paul Stanley, “Meet the Beatles” by the Beatles, The Band, Richard Manuel, Kaleidoscope, Solomon Feldthouse, Judas Priest, Ian Hill, President James Madison, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Marshall, Generalissimo Francisco Franco, “El Caudillo” Francisco Franco, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Vice President John Nance Garner, Vice President Harry S. Truman, President Harry S. Truman, Vice President Alben W. Barkley, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Felix Frankfurter, President Lyndon Baines Johnson, Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Vice President Lyndon Baines Johnson, President Jimmy Carter, President William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton, Vice President Al Gore, President Barack Hussein Obama, Vice President Joseph R. Biden, President Joseph R. Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, Senator Joe Manchin, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, U.S. Secretary of State George C. Marshall, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, Vice President Richard M. Nixon, President Richard M. Nixon, Vice President Spiro T. Agnew, President Ronald Reagan, Vice President George H.W. Bush, President George H.W. Bush, Vice President Dan Quayle, President George W. Bush, Vice President Richard “Dick” Cheney, President Donald J. Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of State Colin Powell, Domestic Terrorism, White Supremacism, Martin Luther King, Jr., AMERICAN HOLIDAYS, World War II, Eastern Front 1943, Eastern Front 1944, Super Bowl XIV, Pittsburgh Steelers- The, Los Angeles Rams- The, Super Bowl XIX, Miami Dolphins- The, San Francisco 49ers- The, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Chinese Yuan, European Euros, Mexican Pesos, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Fabian, Professional Boxing, Jimmy Young, Rocky Sekorski, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #813, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3527, Richard Thompson, Chef Cheryl La Tigre,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY JANUARY 20, 2022, BLOG POST #4,382
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Wednesday, January 20, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Wednesday, January 20, 2021, Today in History:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
NOTE- THERE ARE SO MANY U.S. POLITICIANS WHO HAVE ENTERED OR EXITED OFFICE ON JANUARY 20, IT WOULD TAKE US MONTHS TO GET ALL OF THEM ENTERED SO PLEASE BEAR WITH US…
Thursday, January 20, 2022:
[i] We hope to share the music of Poco, sometime in the next decade. Please remain with us.
[ii] If we are still here in another 20 years or so, you might see the music of Judas Priest, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, Iron Maiden, and the rest of the bands from that era.
[iii] We hope to present the music of KISS sometime in the late 2020s.
[iv] We promoted “Meet the Beatles” on Monday, 07-November-2016.
[v] Many debate as to WHY Francisco Franco did this. Many believe it was to curry favor with the Allies as the war went against the Axis while others believed he sought to right the wrongs of Spain’s past. In the end, his government was able to rescue hundreds of thousands of Sephardi Jews from the gas chambers.
[vi]We offered the music of the Byrds beginning on Monday, 16-January-2012 and concluded the presentation on Friday, 17-February-2012.
[vii] We look forward to doing the music of Bob Dylan sometime within the next 15-20 years. Please, stick around for when we do.
[viii] Not sure when Guns ‘n’ Roses is coming but we hope we will still be alive and will get around to sharing them with the world.
[ix] Not sure when we will present the music of this famed Canadian American rock band but when we do, you will be the first to know. The Band ranks among the all-time greatest rock bands of the 1960s and 1970s. You won’t want to miss them.
[xi] At some point, we will do the music of the Mamas and the Papas the same time we do the music of Sonny & Cher. We hope you will continue awaiting that glorious day.
[xii] We promoted the music of the Zombies, Argent, Rod Argent, and Colin Blunstone beginning on Monday, 28-October-2019 through Sunday, 05-January-2020. Please, check them out.
[xiii] We presented the music of the Kinks, as well as of Ray and Dave Davies, beginning on Monday, 22-December-2014 through Sunday, 15-March-2015. We hope you will check out the music of this original British invasion band as they are as relevant today as they were more than 50 years ago. Sure, beats the hell out of Maroon Five.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, WE HAVE TO HELP JOE; OTHERWISE, THE GOP IS GOING TO MOP THE FLOOR WITH THE BODIES OF DEMOCRATS…