Chefs de Cuisine Association of Honolulu, Hawaii
Honolulu, HI 96782
Contact Me: email@example.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,383 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 296
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-SIX OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
20. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, JANUARY 20, 2022, UPDATE A:
Inauguration Day (State Holiday in D.C., Louisiana, Maryland, and Virginia)
- 2022 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 342,606,111 confirmed cases, +3,656,535, 5,591,974 confirmed deaths, +9,544 and 274,815,677 confirmed recoveries, +2,189,237. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 70,301,267 confirmed cases, UP 718,837 from yesterday’s reporting, 883,248 confirmed deaths, UP +3,088,[i] and 43,997,910 confirmed recoveries, UP 297,075. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 433,964 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 71,592 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in ELEVEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 365 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 7,128,357 confirmed cases, 78,428 confirmed deaths, and 6,959,929 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,289,959 confirmed cases, 63,569 confirmed deaths, and 3,662,938 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 190,678 confirmed cases, 1,126 confirmed deaths, and 189,552 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,123,959 confirmed cases, 10,340 confirmed deaths, and 351,513 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Michigan: they have 2,082,983 confirmed cases, 31,275 confirmed deaths, and 1,382,066 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Thursday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 2,103,945 confirmed cases, 8,370 confirmed deaths, and 1,683,115 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Democratic Republic of the Congo, 121st country on the list: 84,198 cases of the virus, 1,278 confirmed death and 50,930 confirmed recoveries.[iv] Like other countries in Equatorial Africa, they use loads of hydroxychloroquine to combat malaria and thus have very few cases, fewer deaths, and lots of recoveries. What does this suggest?
- 2022 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,715.39, DOWN 313.26 points (-0.89%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,154.02 DOWN 186.24 points (-1.30%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,482.73, DOWN 50.03 points (-1.10%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $84.67 per barrel, -1.13 (-1.32%). The price of GOLD is $1,839.80 per troy oz., -3.40 (-0.18%) while the price of SILVER is $24.53 per troy ounce, +0.30 (+1.23%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,044.70 per troy oz, +16.30 (+1.58%) while the price of COPPER is $4.53 per pound, +0.06 (+1.26%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,051.91 per troy oz., +50.30 (+2.51%). The price of RHODIUM is $16,600.00 per troy oz., +100.00 (+0.61%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,265,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,111.00 per USD/T, +60.50 (+1.98%). The price of ZINC is $3,703.00 per troy oz., +121.50 (+3.39%). The price of COCOA is $2,660.00 per USD/T, +3.00 (+0.11%). The price of LUMBER is $1,188.70 USD 1,000 board feet -45.00 (-3.65%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000025. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.34 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.54. In Serbian Dinar, one greenback equals 103.91 and in Seychellois Rupee, a buck equals 13.49 and in Sierra Leonean Leone, one dollar equals 11,253.10 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.648 per gallon, $3.215 in Florida, $4.343 in Hawaii, and $3.959 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Nevada- $3.808. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 102nd HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- South Africa: $4.905 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $29,819,568,835,032 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Brazil the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Switzerland with $256,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- Vice President Kamala Harris has been in charge of the border crisis now for 296 days and worse, she has not shown up anywhere along the border to do the especially important job appointed to her by President Biden in 209 days. Since One America News has fallen by the wayside with its reporting on the illegal alien crisis, the AICPENDBLOG.COM have taken it upon ourselves to compile statistics. Here is the cost of caring for the undocumented migrants in the United States as we speak for this day alone: $1,918,108,020. Next, here is the cost of caring for the undocumented in the country combined with the previous year’s tally: $405,980,981,403. Next, here is the suspected number of undocumented aliens who have crossed the border for the first 20 days of the year: 197,253. Finally, here is the low estimate for the number of noncitizens currently residing in the country: 42,354,641.
- 2022 Thursday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I- Trilateral naval drills between the People’s Republic of China, Russia, and Iran begin tomorrow. Next, the Hungarian Foreign Minister Péter Szijjártó says that the talks between U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken and Russia’s foreign minister, Sergei Lavrov, on Ukraine must succeed. Next, the United Nations defines Holocaust deniers and urges all social media providers to get on board and combat the vile rhetoric being pushed by leftists. Countries like Iran should be banned from ALL social media worldwide because they are little more than terrorists. Finally, Afghanistan now tops North Korea in religious persecutions. (Interesting note regarding the Holocaust: a new poll says that 93-percent of America’s Jews are concerned about the United States slide into Antisemitism).
- 2022 Thursday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I- “America’s Doctor” Tony Fauci says that unvaccinated Americans threaten the end of the pandemic in 2022. In other COVID-19-related news, hospitals that were overwhelmed by vast numbers of the Omicron variant are now reporting steep declines in the numbers of COVID-19 cases. Most educated people believe the pandemic is on the wane and that what we continue seeing in the United States is little more than politics.
- 2022 Thursday I: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $54.04 (2) AstraZeneca: $60.17 (3) Merck & Company: $80.73 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $165.25 (5) Novavax: $90.36 (6) BioNTech: $156.53 (7) Moderna: $167.52.
- 2022 Thursday J: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $88.36 (2) General Dynamics: $208.98 (3) Boeing: $213.97 (4) Lockheed Martin: $375.13 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $397.41.
- 2022 Thursday K: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $33.63 (2) DuPont: $79.18 (3) Honeywell: $208.92 (4) 3M: $173.53 (5) Teijen: $1,445.00.
- 2022 Thursday L: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $66.13 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $29.11 (3) Beyond Meat: $61.42.
- 2022 Thursday M: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $141.17 (2) Lowe’s: $223.85 (3) Home Depot: $349.44 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $482.82 (5) Amazon: $3,033,35.
- 2022 Thursday N: Economic News- The Fed kicks off debate on issuing its own digital currency. Other news came out today linking Hunter Biden and a former aide to President Biden for being heavily invested in a Chinese corporation linked directly to the Chinese Communist Party.
- 2022 Thursday O: Joe Biden News I- Reports now say that President Joseph R. Biden Jr. has racked up more regulatory costs than his recent predecessors. In other news, late last night, President Joe Biden said that ‘if his voting rights bills were not passed, then the outcome of the November elections could be in doubt. Next, the President hammered his doubters when he said that yes, he did question PRC leader Xi Jinping on the origins of COVID-19.
- 2022 Thursday P: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster- A new Rasmussen poll says that 60-percent of American voters believe President Joe Biden’s first year in office to be a failure. Ouch. In other news embarrassing to the 46th president, President Biden dismissed China’s role in the global COVID-19 pandemic. Meanwhile, Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says that ‘Joe Biden is sending a feckless message to Vladimir Putin of Russia regarding the impending invasion of Ukraine.’
- : Joe Biden Regime News I- Vice President Kamala Harris has said that world leaders are asking her ‘what’s happening with American democracy.’ She claims foreign leaders are concerned we are losing our status as the world’s greatest democracy. Next, the Biden administration has slapped some sanctions atop several Ukrainians who are reportedly working with the Russians and not with Kyiv. In other administration-related news, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki says that President Biden is working hard to end COVID-19 restrictions and that he never supported ‘defund the police.’ The press secretary also had to clarify the president’s remarks on the 2022 Mid-Term Elections possibly being illegitimate because of the failure by Senate Democrats to shove the two voting bills through to fruition.
- 2022 Thursday R: Joe Biden Regime News II- The Central Intelligence Agency has ruled out hostile foreign actors as the cause of the mysterious ‘Havana syndrome’ reports that seemingly afflict U.S. diplomatic missions around the world. However, they offer no alternative, so we still are in the dark. In other administration news, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says the U.S. is prepared to impose some draconian consequences atop the Russians should they send their armored and infantry columns into Ukraine.
- 2022 Thursday S: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation- The January 06, 2021, House Select Committee is seeking testimony from Ivanka Trump. Meanwhile, committee Chairman Bennie Thompson, D-MS, says that ‘President Donald J. Trump’s records will be released to the public.’ In other related news, right-wing attorney and Trump supporter, Sidney Powell, says that she is going to bring ample evidence of election fraud in 2020 when she sits before the select committee to answer questions.
- 2022 Thursday T: Political News I- Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, accuses President Joe Biden of telling a “BIG LIE” on voter suppression. Next, Energy and Commerce Republicans are questioning Health and Human Services on its COVID-19 research. House Intel Committee Republicans have announced that they won’t comply with Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s edict on taking frequent COVID-19 tests because according to them, there are not enough for the American people.
- 2022 Thursday U: Political News II- Former President Donald J. Trump says that yesterday, President Biden alluded to the 2020 Elections being ‘fraudulent.’ Next Congressman Scott DesJarlais, R-TN 4th congressional district, says that yesterday, ‘Biden cried Trump.’ (Note- Donald Trump blamed President Barack Obama for everything negative so turnabout is fair play in my book). In other news, Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, R-CO 3rd congressional district, says that President Joe Biden should name the FIVE Republicans he claimed are favorable to his agenda but are fearful to support.
- 2022 Thursday V: Political News III- In Arkansas, gubernatorial candidate Sarah Huckabee Sanders has raised $12.8 million with which to win the governor’s mansion. In other news, firebrand Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district, says that U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor should resign from the nation’s high court if she is indeed at risk from COVID-19. Congresswoman Greene says this because of the now-disproven report of friction between Justices Sotomayor and Neil Gorsuch over his refusal to wear a mask during SCOTUS sessions. Speaking of COVID-19, unvaccinated Congressman Thomas Massie, R-KY 4th congressional district, announces that he has tested positive yet again for the virus.
- 2022 Thursday W: Political News IV- Congressman Brian Babin, R-TX 36th congressional district, says that President Biden’s perceived weaknesses on the world stage are emboldening our enemies and endangering our allies abroad. Next, Newsmax reports that their viewership skyrocketed by 40-percent what with their presentation of the 45th president’s rally last week in Arizona. Next, Congressman Dan Meuser, R-PA 9th congressional district, anointed President Biden the ‘divider-in-chief’ following the president’s press conference yesterday. Elsewhere, Senator Josh Hawley, R-Mo, blasted the Department of Homeland Security over its ‘WOKE climate policies’ amidst the greatest border invasion in the history of the country.
- 2022 Thursday X: Political News V- U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, R-CA 12th congressional district, claims she is open to banning stock trades by members. Question, Madam Speaker: is this because you and husband, Paul, have already gotten yours? In other political news, Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel says that the GOP will debate, just not on the commission’s terms. Elsewhere, AOC Squad member Congressman Jamaal Bowman, D-NY 16th congressional district, underwent arrest among a group of hunger-strikers protesting the collapse of President Biden’s election reforms.
- 2022 Thursday Y: Federal and State Court News- James Tate Grant- a 29-year-old man from the Tarheels State- has been ordered back into federal custody following his attempted escape from law enforcement officers last month. Suspected of driving while intoxicated, he attempted to flee the cops and once pulled over, he was discovered to have an AR-15 rifle and 60 rounds of ammunition in his vehicle. He was out on bond awaiting trial on charges he assaulted two Capitol Hill Police Department officers during the Capitol Hill Riots of January 06, 2021. Next, California’s shutdown of gun stores during the pandemic has been ruled ILLEGAL.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0716 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset and Seagulls.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Richard Thompson’s next album was a blast from the pass- “In Concert 1975,” an album that hit record store shelves on August 13, 2007. The album featured not only Richard on guitars and vocals but then-wife, Linda Thompson, on vocals, the amazing John Kirkpatrick on accordions and concertinas, Dave Pegg on the bass, and Dave Mattacks on the drums. The band rocks through 15 of their wonderful songs, covering both hard rockers and sentimental songs of sadness and longing, and everything in between. We do hope you will seek this one out and consider adding it to your ever-expanding collection of albums from ‘back in the day’ as compared to the crap one now must listen to on most radio stations like fish-lipped sluts with oversized butts, brain-dead rappers, and chicks with single names and little else to their credit, this is something that will raise your heart from the perverse gutter into which WOKE has shoved everyone’s ears. Seek it out now and enjoy- you will be so glad you did, of that, we are certain.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-20-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unchangeable fastidiousness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 2,634. Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick California Sunset Seascapes, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Economic News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Political News V, Federal and State Court News, Hungarian Foreign Minister Péter Szijjártó, Hungary, Ukraine, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Iran, People’s Republic of China, Chinese Communist Party, CCP- The, Holocaust- The, Russian Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov, Afghanistan, North Korea, Religious Persecution, Antisemitism, United Nations, “America’s Doctor” Tony Fauci, Hunter Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, President Joseph R. Biden Jr., Rasmussen Polling, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Central Intelligence Agency, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, Congressman Bennie Thompson, U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, President Barack Obama, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Congressman Jamaal Bowman, Senator Marsha Blackburn, 2022 Mid-Term Elections, Ivanka Trump, Sidney Powell, Senator Rand Paul, Congressman Scott DesJarlais, Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, Congressman Thomas Massie, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch, Congressman Brian Babin, Congressman Dan Meuser, Senator Josh Hawley, Republican National Committee, RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, Arkansas State Politics, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Serbian Dinar, Seychellois Rupee, Sierra Leonean Leone, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Nevada Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, South Africa Petrol Price, Richard Thompson, Chef Cheryl La Tigre,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY JANUARY 20, 2022, BLOG POST #4,383 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, January 20, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Wednesday, January 20, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Wednesday, January 20, 2021, Today in History:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
NOTE- THERE ARE SO MANY U.S. POLITICIANS WHO HAVE ENTERED OR EXITED OFFICE ON JANUARY 20, IT WOULD TAKE US MONTHS TO GET ALL OF THEM ENTERED SO PLEASE BEAR WITH US…
Thursday, January 20, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
FOLKS, WE HAVE TO HELP JOE; OTHERWISE, THE GOP IS GOING TO MOP THE FLOOR WITH THE BODIES OF DEMOCRATS…