Chefs de Cuisine Association of Honolulu, Hawaii
Honolulu, HI 96782
Contact Me: email@example.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,381 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 297
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-FIVE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
19. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2022, UPDATE A:
Robert E. Lee’s Birthday in Florida; Confederate Heroes Day in Texas; Happy Birthday, Chef Vicky!
- 2022 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 338,949,576 confirmed cases, +4,020,742, 5,582,430 confirmed deaths, +9,718 and 272,626,440 confirmed recoveries, +1,993,745. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 69,582,430 confirmed cases, UP 955,141 from yesterday’s reporting, 880,160 confirmed deaths, UP +3,003,[i] and 43,700,835 confirmed recoveries, UP 405,955. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 430,876 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 68,504 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in ELEVEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 364 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 7,037,467 confirmed cases, 78,275 confirmed deaths, and 6,959,192 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,244,209 confirmed cases, 63,458 confirmed deaths, and 3,662,938 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 184,767 confirmed cases, 1,126 confirmed deaths, and 183,641 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,110,406 confirmed cases, 10,317 confirmed deaths, and 351,274 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., North Carolina: they have 2,147,777 confirmed cases, 20,037 confirmed deaths, and 1,748,088 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Wednesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 2,035,432 confirmed cases, 8,362 confirmed deaths, and 1,530,716 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Angola, 120th country on the list: 94,779 cases of the virus, 1,887 confirmed death and 85,603 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,028.65, DOWN 339.82 points (-0.96%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,340.25 DOWN 166.64 points (-1.15%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,532.76, DOWN 44.35 points (-0.97%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $86.14 per barrel, +0.71 (+0.83%). The price of GOLD is $1,838.90 per troy oz., +26.50 (+1.46%) while the price of SILVER is $24.15 per troy ounce, +0.66 (+2.80%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,017.60 per troy oz, +38.10 (+3.89%) while the price of COPPER is $4.45 per pound, +0.06 (+1.44%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,989.17 per troy oz., +91.82 (+4.84%). The price of RHODIUM is $16,500.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,220,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,052.00 per USD/T, +27.50 (+0.91%). The price of ZINC is $3,620.00 per troy oz., +53.00 (+0.91%). The price of COCOA is $2,657.00 per USD/T, +26.00 (+0.99%). The price of LUMBER is $1,223.70 USD 1,000 board feet -45.00 (-3.52%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000024. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.34 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.50. In El Salvadoran Colón, one greenback equals 875 and in Saudi Riyal, a buck equals 3.75 and in São Tomé and Principe Dobra, one dollar equals 21,224.39 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.649 per gallon, $3.217 in Florida, $4.333 in Hawaii, and $3.958 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: New Mexico- $3.255. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 101st HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Fiji: $4.884 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $29,817,463,719,659 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Luxembourg the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Brazil with $258,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- Our dear Vice President Kamala Harris has been in charge of the border crisis now for 295 days and it’s been 208 days since she arrived there to do the job. Even I have problems defending this. Here are the statistics for the ongoing crisis as computed by the AICPENDBLOG.COM. First, here is the cost for this day alone of caring for the undocumented migrants: $1,822,202,619. Next, here is the cost of caring for the undocumented for the past 364 days: $405,995,076,012. Next, here is the number of undocumented who have attempted to cross the border this year or who have successfully negotiated it, and have escaped into the interior: 187,391. Finally, here is the conservative estimate for the numbers of noncitizens in the U.S. for the past 364 days: 42,344,779. If this miniscule number is indeed true, it still is an unacceptable number because of the cost on the dwindling resource our country possesses. We have noncitizens here, too. We have people from across Asia, from New Zealand and Australia, from Europe, Canada, even the Caribbean. They drive up rents, lower wages, drive drunk on our not-so-great roads, commit robberies, rapes, and other crimes. President Biden, please defend our borders. Thank you.
- 2022 Wednesday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I– Amid the ongoing crisis in Lebanon, the U.S. Treasury slaps new sanctions on Hezbollah. Next- and this is good news- Israel announces that it has had a ‘breakthrough’ on its antiballistic missile tests. When Iran’s missiles are incoming, we hope they can take them all down. (Note- we also hope they have developed missiles of their own that can carry the fight to Tehran and pulverize that horrible city). In other foreign and overseas news, fury is growing among the civilized peoples of the world over the Chinese communists slaughtering small animals in Hong Kong, all because of claims they are COVID-19-positive. This sounds as though it’s a punitive measure against the freedom-loving peoples of Hong Kong.
- 2022 Wednesday H: Foreign News-Overseas News II– British Prime Minister Boris “BoJo” Johnson has made an astounding about-face since he is facing being booted as the PM over his partying while the rest of the nation was under harsh lockdown and restrictions. Thus- coincidentally, “BoJo” says that he ‘believes COVID-19 has peaked’ and that the country NO longer requires ‘COVID-19 passports, mask mandates, or work restrictions.’ The country is now FREE! However, across the English Channel, French President Emanuel Macron is demanding that the European Union add ‘abortion rights’ to the EU’s charter. Finally, the parents of Otto Warmbier- murdered by the North Koreans- have received $240,000 seized from the North Koreans. Good for them. This in no way can right the loss but it will help to set things right.
- 2022 Wednesday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– The World Health Organization revealed today that there’s ‘no evidence showing children or adults require a booster shot to combat the COVID-19 virus.’ Well. If you want to come to Hawaii, Governor David Ige now says visitors need THREE SHOTS or no entry.
- 2022 Wednesday J: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News– The Utah state Senate has voted overwhelmingly to end all statewide mask mandates. Good for you. However, President Joseph R. Biden is handing out 400 ‘free’ N95 masks to Americans who want them. My colleagues believe this is far from being altruistic; no, they believe that members of my party receive kickbacks for doing such beneficial things. They could be right. When it comes to government, nothing is ever ‘free.’ We pay for it.
- 2022 Wednesday K: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $53.54 (2) AstraZeneca: $59.48 (3) Merck & Company: $81.29 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $166.58 (5) Novavax: $92.33 (6) BioNTech: $161.66 (7) Moderna: $174.07.
- 2022 Wednesday L: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $89.70 (2) General Dynamics: $210.36 (3) Boeing: $217.08 (4) Lockheed Martin: $377.33 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $401.65.
- 2022 Wednesday M: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $33.68 (2) DuPont: $81.56 (3) Honeywell: $210.73 (4) 3M: $178.48 (5) Teijen: $1,456.00.
- 2022 Wednesday N: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $66.60 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $28.43 (3) Beyond Meat: $63.20.
- 2022 Wednesday O: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $143.94 (2) Lowe’s: $234.70 (3) Home Depot: $359.69 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $490.16 (5) Amazon: $3,125.98.
- 2022 Wednesday P: Joe Biden News I– President Joseph R. Biden Jr., continues with what some call ‘fearmongering,’ by perpetually suggesting that Vladimir Putin is going to invade Ukraine. It’s as if he is willing the United States and the NATO allies into war with Russia. Some believe it’s a case of ‘wag the dog,’ that since his poll numbers are abysmally low, he is seeking something to divert attention away from his domestic troubles. Next, Joe Biden has named two big donors to become ambassadors to the United Kingdom and Denmark. I thought we weren’t going to do these things anymore.
- 2022 Wednesday Q: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– A new Politico Morning Consult poll says that a majority of Americans do not believe that Joe Biden is capable of leading the country. They are questioning their mental fitness.
- 2022 Wednesday R: Joe Biden Regime News I– The Biden White House is soft-launching a COVID-19 website with which to disseminate information regarding vaccines, mask and test distributions, and other information pertinent to the American people. Next, the administration is telling the chip industry to brace for possible Russian export curbs. Regarding talk of still more COVID-19 relief, former South Carolina governor, and former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley slams Democrats over this never-ending debacle.
- 2022 Wednesday S: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation– Further details emerge on the Oath Keepers ‘weapons stockpile’ last year on January 06, 2021. Next, the 1-06-2021 select committee announced today that they will be interviewing mystery man, Ray Epps, on Friday. Remember- this man was seen all day January 05, 2021, and the morning of the following day whipping up a frenzy among Trump voters to storm the Capitol. (Note- in a sidebar, Alec Baldwin- irascible actor- found himself slammed with a lawsuit after he accused some woman of having participated in the January 06, 2021, Capitol Hill riots. He should keep his mouth shut. He’s not on anyone’s list of popularity right now seeing as how he shot two people- murdered one of them- and refuses to take any responsibility for it. Shame on him. In other news, the U.S. Department of Justice is going to provide the select committee with four pages of Donald Trump’s documents from last year concerning the riots. Finally, new analysis shows that Ashli Babbitt- murdered by Capitol Hill Police Lt. Michael Byrd on January 06, 2021, was trying to steer protesters away from the door when Officer Byrd shot and killed her. This is not good.
- 2022 Wednesday T: Political News I– As his fellow Democrats continue blasting Senator Kyrsten Sinema, D-AZ, and Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, Senator Joe Manchin says- regarding primary challengers- to bring them on, that it’s a way of life for him. Regarding Senator Sinema, Emily’s List says it will cut her off over her stance on the filibuster rule. She won’t change it. In other Joe Manchin-related news, sports figures are pressuring him to support ending the filibuster so the party can get the John Lewis Voting Rights Act and the For the People Act pushed through. Newbie Senator Mark Kelly, D-AZ, says he will ‘conditionally support changing the filibuster rule.’
- 2022 Wednesday U: Political News II– Senator Ron Johnson, R-WI, says ‘it’s well past time for “America’s Doctor” Tony Fauci to go.[xi] In other GOP news, former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows says that the Republicans want President Donald J. Trump back in the White House ASAP. Next, Senator James Lankford, R-OK, says that Senate Majority Leader Charles “Chuck” Schumer, D-NY, says that ‘Leader Schumer is terrified- his words- of facing Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-NY 14th congressional district, in a primary challenge this fall. (Leader Schumer is having other problems what with bills reining in BIG TECH on the horizon and his ties to BIG TECH).
- 2022 Wednesday V: Political News III– House Democrats are assuring President Joseph R. Biden that they are willing to pass portions of his Build Back Better bill. In other news, things are not looking up for Pennsylvania U.S. Senate candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz, GOP: in a recent straw poll, out of five or six candidates, he received just ONE vote. Not good. In other news, Congressman Lance Gooden, R-TX 5th congressional district, says that the resettlement loan program is drawing more undocumented migrants into the United States.
- 2022 Wednesday W: Political News IV– This evening word came that Senators Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin voted with the GOP thus ending any hope of pushing the John Lewis Voting Rights Act and the For the People Act. President Joe Biden’s agenda is now DEAD. Completely. In other news, Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich, Republican- possible U.S. Senate candidate against first-termer Mark Kelly, Democrat, says that the Copper State ‘will not permit President Biden to intimidate his state’ over the ongoing investigation into the 2020 Elections. Finally, Texas Attorney General Kenneth Paxton says the Lone Star State’s synagogue standoff demonstrates WHY NO ONE trusts the FBI anymore. Yeah, kind of curious as to WHY the FBI doesn’t protect our nation from true terrorists?
- 2022 Wednesday X: Political News V– MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough says that President Joe Biden’s ‘leftist governing has failed.’ (Note- he did promise to be a uniter and not a divider and things are not going well). Speaking of the President, he did concede during today’s lengthy press conference that the country is indeed weary of COVID-19 but that the country is in a better place.’ Mr. President, the country is in a WORSE place- you need to step it up or you will go down. In other political news, Congressman Tim Walberg, R-MI 7th congressional district, says that parents are still the ‘educators’ and that ‘teachers teach.’ Amen.
- 2022 Wednesday Y: U.S. Supreme Court News I– Despite what news reports suggest, the U.S. Supreme Court says there is no mask feud between fully vaccinated- and boosted- Associate Justices Sonia Sotomayor and Neil Gorsuch. I do not believe there ever was and if true, then it seems mighty silly. Next, the U.S. Supreme Court will hear the case of a Bremerton, Washington, high school football coach Joseph Kennedy for refusing to halt prayers at the 50-yard line with his players AFTER the game was over. Friends, we must return religion to the schools if we are to save the nation. Finally, the Supreme Court has refused Donald Trump’s bid to shield documents from the 01-06-2021 select committee.
- 2022 Wednesday Z: Lawsuit and Legal News– The University of Michigan has arrived at a $490 million settlement to settle sexual assault claims that have been lodged against this institution of higher learning. In other legal news, Britney Spears is still having trouble with her corrupt family. The recently-liberated girl had to send a ‘cease and desist’ letter to her sister. Britney says she ‘won’t be bullied.’ In other news, a woman is suing Southwest Airlines after she was ejected from a flight. Finally, the Trump Org. is responding powerfully to New York State Attorney General Letitia James, Democrat, who is running a malicious prosecution against the former president.
- 2022 Wednesday AA: Crime and Punishment News– We watch the news in Hawaii, too, and we have seen the appalling train robberies occurring in Los Angeles, California. This is shocking and this must end. I would suggest to leaders in my party that to diminish the problem of crime across the country is going to transform lots of Democrats into reluctant Republicans, reluctant Republicans who will vote for the GOP. It helps not that U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg says ZIP about these crimes. He needs to step up and do something to stop this. NOW. In other crime news, freshman New York City Mayor Eric Adams says that he ‘does not feel safe on the city’s subways.’ Bet you won’t be taking them to work anymore- and unlike your fellow citizens- you have security protecting you. Finally, the police arrested Cleveland Browns’ player Malik McDowell for indecent exposure and for assaulting a police officer during his arrest. Note to Malik- keep your thing in your pants.
- 2022 Wednesday BB: New York State News– As New York State descends into madness, Andrew Giuliani, GOP, says that as attorney general, he would tackle crime on Day No. 1. In other Empire State news, Congressman Lee Zeldin, R-NY 1st congressional district, has raised $8.4 million in his bid to become the state’s next governor.
- 2022 Wednesday CC: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3631 what with a $9 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 08, 25, 27, 46, 47, and Mega 24. Out of 80,396 winning tickets, the highest winners were THREE people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $4,853 apiece. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #939 with a jackpot of $62 million up for grabs: 11, 15, 43, 55, 61, and Power 10. Out of 37,236 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers for a prize of $505,966.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0715 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “The Pines and the Sea.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Guitar gunslinger Richard Thompson returned on May 28, 2007, with his next studio album, “Sweet Warrior,” a glorious addition to his ever-expanding catalog of unique guitar-driven music. Thompson plays practically every instrument with strings and then some and is joined by a slew of other able-bodied musicians to generate a glorious sound. Appearing on the album are Michael Hays (rhythm guitar, acoustic guitars, backing vocals), Michael Jerome (drums and percussion), Danny Thompson (upright bass), and a bevy of others on horns, strings, and even handclaps. We hope you will seek this one out as it is a wonderful album, one that received extremely positive reviews and is one we particularly enjoy. Seek it out now and add it to your collection- you will be forever glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-19-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unchangeable fastidiousness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 3,365. Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick California Sunset Seascapes, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Political News V, U.S. Supreme Court News I, Lawsuit and Legal News, Crime and Punishment News, New York State News, California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws, Vice President Kamala Harris, Governor David Ige, President Joseph R. Biden, Politico Morning Consult, Ray Epps, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Capitol Hill Police Lt. Michael Byrd, Senator Kyrsten Sinema, Senator Joe Manchin, John Lewis Voting Rights Act, For the People Act, Senator Mark Kelly, “America’s Doctor” Tony Fauci, U.S. Senate Majority Leader Charles “Chuck” Schumer, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Build Back Better, MSNBC, Joe Scarborough, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor, Britney Spears, Attorney General Letitia James, U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, European Union, Caribbean Region- The, Hezbollah, Iran, Israel, Lebanon, People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Chinese Communist Party- The, United Kingdom, Prime Minister Boris “BoJo” Johnson, France, President Emanuel Macron, North Korea, Otto Warmbier, World Health Organization, Vladimir Putin, Russia, Ukraine, Denmark, Hawaii State News, Arizona State News, Texas State News, UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, Oath Keepers- The, Donald Trump, Ashli Babbitt, Senator Ron Johnson, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Senator James Lankford, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Congressman Lance Gooden, Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich, Texas Attorney General Kenneth Paxton, Congressman Tim Walberg, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch, Trump Org., Congressman Lee Zeldin, Andrew Giuliani, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #939, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3631, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Undocumented Migrants, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, El Salvadoran Colón, São Tomé and Principe Dobra, Saudi Riyal, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, New Jersey Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Morocco Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Richard Thompson, Chef Cheryl La Tigre,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY JANUARY 19, 2022, BLOG POST #4,381, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Wednesday, January 19, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Tuesday, January 19, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Happy birthday, Vick!
Wednesday, January 19, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xi] In some shocking news- and this is indeed shocking- a new report says that scientists- who helped steer the narrative on COVID-19- received $50 million payments from Dr. Fauci. No wonder many of my colleagues call him, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci. If this is true, I may have to go down this road, too. Chef Cheryl- 01-19-2022.
FOLKS, AS MUCH AS IT CAUSES ME SHAME TO BEG, SOMEONE HAS TO HELP JOE OTHERWISE, OUR PARTY IS GOING DOWN THE CRAPPER IN NOVEMBER…