Chefs de Cuisine Association of Honolulu, Hawaii
Honolulu, HI 96782
Contact Me: email@example.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,379 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 298
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-FOUR OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
18. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, JANUARY 18, 2022, UPDATE A:
Martin Luther King Jr. Day; Robert E. Lee’s Birthday in Alabama and Mississippi; Idaho Human Rights Day (Idaho); Civil Rights Day (Arizona and New Hampshire)
- 2022 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 334,928,834 confirmed cases, +3,824,8577, 5,572,712 confirmed deaths, +9,657 and 270,632,695 confirmed recoveries, +1,690,328. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 68,627,289 confirmed cases, UP 1,132,780 from yesterday’s reporting, 877,157 confirmed deaths, UP +2,944,[i] and 43,294,880 confirmed recoveries, UP 154,580. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 427,873 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 65,501 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in ELEVEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 363 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country. It is time to eject this senile pretender from office and back to his Delaware basement, there to watch “Matlock” reruns sitting in his rocker, slurping up his Campbell’s chicken noodle soup while Dr. Jill dabs the drool from his receding chin, and dressed in a shawl. His wife should be doing time in prison for elder abuse.
- 2022 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 7,007,034 confirmed cases, 78,263 confirmed deaths, and 6,928,771 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,201,030 confirmed cases, 63,455 confirmed deaths, and 3,662,062 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 180,838 confirmed cases, 1,126 confirmed deaths, and 179,712 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,110,406 confirmed cases, 10,317 confirmed deaths, and 351,274 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Georgia: they have 2,160,549 confirmed cases, 32,030 confirmed deaths, and 1,588,685 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Tuesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,792,137 confirmed cases, 8,318 confirmed deaths, and 1,530,716 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Trinidad and Tobago, 119th country on the list: 102,024 cases of the virus, 3,224 confirmed death and 81,602 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,368.47, DOWN 543.34 points (-1.51%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,506.90 DOWN 386.86 points (-2.60%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,577.11, DOWN 85.74 points (-1.84%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $86.56 per barrel, +2.74 (+3.27%). The price of GOLD is $1,813.40 per troy oz., -3.10 (-0.17%) while the price of SILVER is $23.51 per troy ounce, +0.59 (+2.58%). The price of PLATINUM is $979.10 per troy oz, +14.50 (+1.50%) while the price of COPPER is $4.40 per pound, -0.02 (-0.38%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,901.86 per troy oz., +26.36 (+1.41%). The price of RHODIUM is $16,500.00 per troy oz., +100.00 (+0.61%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,220,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,015.00 per USD/T, +18.00 (+0.60%). The price of COCOA is $2,631.00 per USD/T, -28.00 (-1.05%). The price of LUMBER is $1,278.70 USD 1,000 board feet +41.60 (+3.36%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.35 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.39. In Russian Ruble, one greenback equals 76.64 and in Rwandan Franc, a buck equals 1,026.42 and in St. Helena Pound, one dollar equals 0.74 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.650 per gallon, $3.219 in Florida, $4.334 in Hawaii, and $3.957 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: New Jersey- $3.378. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 100th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Morocco: $4.881 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $29,815,177,500,257 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Ireland the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Luxembourg with $288,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- Vice President Kamala Harris has been the defender of the borders for 294 days now. It’s been 207 days since she went down there to do the job. This is not right, and it will lead to GOP victories in November. Okay, here are our figures for the crisis, beginning with what it is costing the U.S. to care for these people for this day alone: $1,726,297,218. Next, when combined with last year’s estimate, here is what American taxpayers have shelled out for the past 383 days: $405,899,170,611. Next, here is the estimated number of undocumented migrants who have attempted or crossed the southern border this year: 177,529. Finally, when combined with last year’s tally, here is where we are at today: 42,157,388. Remember: this is a conservative estimate, not a liberal one.
- 2022 Tuesday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I- Russia continues its troop buildup along the border of Ukraine from the north, east, and south. Next, the Chinese Communist Party are claiming the Omicron variant of the virus they created in the Wuhan Institute of Virology arrived in their country via international mail. That is very funny, folks, as my colleagues in the home office report having received ‘peculiar pieces of mail’ at the blog site’s post office box. Letters addressed to “George Noory” sans any return address ended up in burn pit because Chefs Brian, Craig, Alvin, and Charles were intelligent and intuitive enough to recognize something fishy was underway. We suspect the Chinese tried to infect our people as they do not like the things that we routinely say about them. Remember this: we speak the truth unlike the communist thugs.
- 2022 Tuesday H: Foreign News-Overseas News II- The Tongan government has confirmed at least three dead and damage to the island nation’s outer peripheries thanks to a tsunami triggered by a recent underwater volcanic eruption. Meanwhile, recent terror attacks launched by Iranian-backed Houthi rebels based in Yemen upon the United Arab Emirates are causing the White House to cry ‘foul!’ The question is, what will we do as a nation to crush this garbage? Next, the Guatemalan military has stopped in its tracks a 622-person caravan heading to the southern border of the United States. It’s about time you people began doing something about the invaders.
- 2022 Tuesday I: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- Google is forcing its unvaccinated employees to submit to weekly COVID-19 tests that cost anywhere from an average of $200-400 each or to go on 30-days of unpaid leave and then be terminated should they fail to buckle under to Sundar Pichai’s demands. Elsewhere, Governor Phil Scott, R-VT, is seeking to make every election one using mail-in ballots, drop-boxes, and other means of corrupting the electoral process. Finally, Tucker Carlson shared video from numerous European countries in which, the citizens are taking to the streets to protest COVID-19 lockdowns, restrictions, and oppressive, highly immoral vaccine passports.
- 2022 Tuesday J: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $54.13 (2) AstraZeneca: $59.84 (3) Merck & Company: $81.54 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $167.25 (5) Novavax: $98.44 (6) BioNTech: $169.23 (7) Moderna: $186.61. A new report says that U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-CA 12th congressional district, is giving House members K-N-95 masks to wear while on the floor. This is insane. Everyone should be protesting this including all of us Democrats. Stop the stupidity, let’s go with American-made products. What is even more shocking is that these masks are manufactured to a lesser, Chinese standard, than to higher American standards. Madam Speaker, please reconsider this order. In other news, a new Israeli study suggests that a fourth COVID-19 shot has limited effectiveness in combatting the Omicron variant.
- 2022 Tuesday K: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $90.76 (2) General Dynamics: $211.16 (3) Boeing: $225.05 (4) Lockheed Martin: $376.54 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $401.63. War is coming, buy your military stocks NOW.
- 2022 Tuesday L: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $33.35 (2) DuPont: $83.78 (3) Honeywell: $213.59 (4) 3M: $178.28 (5) Teijen: $1,478.00.
- 2022 Tuesday M: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $66.99 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $28.70 (3) Beyond Meat: $63.76.
- 2022 Tuesday N: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $142.61 (2) Lowe’s: $238.41 (3) Home Depot: $366.75 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $488.07 (5) Amazon: $3,178.35.
- 2022 Tuesday O: Business News- Economists are predicting rising food costs on the horizon as rising input costs are hammering small farmers and producers. In other business-related news, today we learned that over the course of the pandemic, billionaires’ income grew by at least $5 trillion atop the 40 new billionaires or so created by the pandemic. This is not right to profit off disease, death, and destruction. In other business-related news, conservative economist Peter Navarro says that Chinese Communist Party cash is what keeps WOKE American corporations silent on human rights violations in the People’s Republic of China. Finally, consumers spent $2.3 billion on TikTok in 2021, up 77-percent from the prior year. (Note- in my opinion, TikTok is a dangerous thing. I do not trust the Chinese, nor should anyone else- Chef Cheryl).
- 2022 Tuesday P: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation- The 01-06-2021 Select Committee has issued subpoenas to Trump lawyers such as Rudy Giuliani, Sydney Powell, and Jenna Ellis. The committee is also calling for Trump confidante Boris Epstein to appear. Appear or face jail time. Meanwhile, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, says he won’t honor his subpoena which means he could find himself in jail.
- 2022 Tuesday Q: Political News I- The GOP Doctors’ Caucus is demanding that “America’s Doctor” Tony Fauci apologize to Senator Roger Marshall, R-KS, for having called the conservative senator a ‘moron.’ Next, Liz Harrington says that we Dems want Hillary Clinton in 2024 as she is all we have. (Note- if things continue going the way they are, Hillary will be it- unless Tulsi runs. We love Tulsi Gabbard). In other Republican-related news, the Congressional GOP is calling for President Joe Biden to explain his push for distributing one-billion COVID-19 home tests to the American people. The money does not grow on trees.
- 2022 Tuesday R: Political News II- Critics of President Joseph R. Biden are criticizing him for having spent more than 25-percent of his time in Delaware while at the same time giving Donald Trump a pass for spending more time away at his golf clubs than in the White House doing the work of the American people. Next, U.S. Senate Majority Leader Charles “Chuck” Schumer promises to bring the proposed change to the filibuster rule to the floor of the Senate for a vote soon. Speaking of the filibuster, Senator Shelley Moore-Capito, R-W. VA, warned Democrats today, ‘careful what you wish for on the filibuster rule.’
- 2022 Tuesday S: Political News III- Democrats are extremely unhappy with Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, and have targeted the blue dog Democrat with more than 700 Facebook/Meta and Instagram ads. Speaking of this, Vice President Kamala Harris says she ‘won’t absolve’ senators who oppose the spate of voting rights bills my party is pushing: the John Lewis Voting Rights Act and the For the People Act. (Note- I am not sure there is a need for either one of these election-grabbing bills. We require further information if you please). In other news, former Mayor Bill De Blasio, D-NY, says he ‘won’t run for governor of the Empire State.’ Finally, Congressman Glenn Grothman, R-WI 6th congressional district, has a new bill with which to stiffen the penalties for fentanyl trafficking.
- 2022 Tuesday T: Lawsuit and Legal News- The American people continue growing more and more concerned about how the jihadist who commandeered a Texas synagogue managed to get into the United States, head to the Lone Star State, buy a gun, and then invade the Jewish worship center where he planned to murder the attendees if the feds did not release some vile Islamist terrorist currently being held in a federal prison. Please, President Biden, will you do your job before the country suffers another ‘9-11?’ What makes this even more distressing is the fact that British intel was aware of this person.
- 2022 Tuesday U: Sports News I- Something related to love of the Chinese Communist Party is the fact that part-owner of the National Basketball Association’s Golden State Warriors- Chamath Palihapitiya- the man who said during an interview that he cares NOT what happens to Chinese Uighur Muslims is now trying to backtrack from these outrageous and cruel comments. What a disgrace, the NBA and the team must do to Mr. Palihapitiya what it did to racist bigot Donald Sterling, the man who used to own the Los Angeles Clippers. Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, says that the Warriors should part ways with the minority owner. Amen.
- 2022 Tuesday V: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1730 what with a $347 million jackpot on the line: 04, 19, 39, 42, 52, and Mega 09. Out of 144,012 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were THREE people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $11,616 apiece.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0714 a 30” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “The ‘Burbs.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Dave Pegg dug into the archives once again produced a gem of a Fairport Convention album from the archives- “Who Knows? The Woodworm Archives Volume 1” (April 18, 2007). The show comes from 1975 and features the lineup of (1) Dave Swarbrick (vocals, fiddles, mandolins, guitars, and violas) (2) Trevor Lucas (acoustic guitars and vocals) (3) Jerry Donahue (lead guitar and backing vocals) (4) Dave Pegg (vocals, basses, guitars), (5) Dave Mattacks (drums, percussion, and piano), (6) Sandy Denny (guitars, vocals, pianos), and Bruce Rowland (drums). This is an enjoyable addition to the group’s ongoing catalog and is a very ‘Sandy Denny’ album as the veteran vocalist had returned to the fold and following the release of “Rising for the Moon,” went out on the road for 18 flipping months. We hope you will visit your favorite haunt for the absolute best in British folk-rock music, give it a good listen, and then add it to your collection. You most definitely will be glad you did- undoubtedly. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-18-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unchangeable fastidiousness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 2,642. Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Desert Landscapes, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Business News, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Lawsuit and Legal News, Sports News I, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, Vice President Kamala Harris, Centers for Disease Control Director Rochelle Walensky, “America’s Doctor” Tony Fauci, Dr. Anthony Fauci, U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Rodham Clinton, 2024 Presidential Election, President Joseph R. Biden, U.S. Senate Majority Leader Charles “Chuck” Schumer, Senator Joe Manchin, John Lewis Voting Rights Act, For the People Act, Mayor Bill De Blasio, Dr. Scott Gottlieb, Governor Phil Scott, Vermont State Politics, Peter Navarro, Rudy Giuliani, Sydney Powell, Jenna Ellis, Boris Epstein, Senator Roger Marshall, Liz Harrington, Donald Trump, Senator Shelley Moore-Capito, Congressman Glenn Grothman, Senator Tom Cotton, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Undocumented Migrants, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, Rwandan Franc, St. Helena Pound, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, New Jersey Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Morocco Petrol Price, Tucker Carlson, Fox News Channel, National Basketball Association, Golden State Warriors- The, Chamath Palihapitiya, Donald Sterling, Los Angeles Clippers- The, Ukraine, Russia, Chinese Communist Party, People’s Republic of China, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Tonga, Iran, Guatemala, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Houthi Rebels, TikTok, Chef Brian Carrick, Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici, Chef Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, Chef Charles Smithenstein, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1730, Fairport Convention, Chef Cheryl La Tigre,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY JANUARY 18, 2022, BLOG POST #4,379, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, January 18, 2022:
Tuesday, January 18, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Monday, January 18, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Monday, January 18, 2021, Today in History:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
FOLKS, SOMEONE HAS TO HELP JOE NOW! HE’S GOING DOWN IN FLAMES…