Foodservice Management Professional, FMP, Mixologist, Culinarian Extraordinaire
Delano, CA 93216
Contact Me: thechuckster61OOO@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,363 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 306
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-FIFTY-SIX OF THE BIDEN REGIME
010. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, JANUARY 10, 2021:
- 2022 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 311,099,080 confirmed cases, +3,206,129, 5,512,468 confirmed deaths, +6,431 and 260,673,035 confirmed recoveries, +1,091,252. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 62,661,272 confirmed cases, UP 1,398,242 from yesterday’s reporting, 861,336 confirmed deaths, UP +1,980,[i] and 42,505,374 confirmed recoveries, UP 247,866. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 412,052 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 49,680 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in ELEVEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 355 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 6,168,111 confirmed cases, 77,452 confirmed deaths, and 6,090,659 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 4,806,258 confirmed cases, 62,810 confirmed deaths, and 3,649,762 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 147,099 confirmed cases, 1,105 confirmed deaths, and 145,994 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 981,749 confirmed cases, 10,092 confirmed deaths, and 342,033 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Grand Princess Ship: they have 122 confirmed cases, 7 confirmed deaths, and 115 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Monday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,507,664 confirmed cases, 8,271 confirmed deaths, and 1,380,216 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Rwanda, 110th country on the list: 121,742 cases of the virus, 1,384 confirmed death and 45,522 confirmed recoveries.[iv] NOTE- Rwanda is a country that uses hydroxychloroquine to combat malaria. Notice how the deaths are minimal?
- 2022 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 36,068.87, DOWN 162.79 points (-0.45%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,942.83 UP 6.93 points (+0.046%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,670.29, DOWN 6.74 points (-0.14%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $78.75 per barrel, +0.50 (+0.64%). The price of GOLD is $1,805.10 per troy oz., +6.30 (+0.35%) while the price of SILVER is $22.56 per troy ounce, +0.09 (+0.41%). The price of PLATINUM is $947.30 per troy oz, +13.40 (+1.44%) while the price of COPPER is $4.38 per pound, +0.03 (+0.62%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,923.70 per troy oz., +11.07 (+2.94%). The price of RHODIUM is $17,500.00 per troy oz., +500.00 (+4.29%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,110,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,931.50 per USD/T, +17.00 (+0.58%). The price of COCOA is $2,521.00 per USD/T, +0.00 (+0.00%). The price of LUMBER is $1,160.00 USD 1,000 board feet 0.00 (0.00%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000024. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.37 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.38. In Mozambican Metical, one greenback equals 63.20 and in Nicaraguan Córdoba, a buck equals 35.31 and in Rwandan Franc, one dollar equals 1,025.43 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.656 per gallon, $3.194 in Florida, $4.316 in Hawaii, and $3.931 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Minnesota- $3.084. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 94th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Dominican Republic: $4.712 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $29,708,503,103,105 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Kuwait the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Sweden also with $47,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Monday F: Foreign News-Overseas News I- As war talk continues to engulf the world, the Chi-Coms are said to be hoarding food. Anyone who has been to the grocery store in the United States lately, #bareshelvesbiden, can attest to increasing food shortages. Shelves are going empty, people are going without food, while illegals are sucking up everything in the nation’s food pantries. This is not good. Elsewhere, the Iranians are still peeved over President Donald J. Trump whacking of Quds Force commander, Qassim Soleimani, little over a year ago and have slapped sanctions on 52 Americans. Big flipping deal. When Trump returns, maybe he will sink your navy like President Ronald Reagan did and drop some nukes atop you, too, for good measure.
- 2022 Monday G: Health and Medical Alerts- News reports hit today claiming a man who underwent a ‘pig heart’ transplant is recovering. Wow. We bet it’s not a Muslim man. Next, Congresswoman Nancy Mace, R-SC 1st congressional district, says she has ‘tested positive for COVID-19 a second time,’ joining 29 other House members who have all rushed to the nearest microphone banks and said, “I’m sick with the Chi-Vi.” Guess the vaccines simply don’t work. In other Chi-Vi related news, the Centers for Disease Control says that 40-percent of those hospitalized for COVID-19 are there for something other than COVID-19. The average individual in the hospital suffering with COVID-19 is said to suffer from an average of four comorbidities.
- 2022 Monday H: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- Italy has lost its mind like Australia. Its unvaccinated citizens have been banned from public transit, entering stores, dining out, staying at hotels, or doing anything else free peoples do. Why not slap yellow stars on them, too, for easy identification. Oh, wait, we’ve gone down that road before… Speaking of Australia, despite rampant authoritarianism in the English-speaking country, Downunder has surpassed 1 million COVID-19 cases.
- 2022 Monday I: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- Italy has lost its mind like Australia. Its unvaccinated citizens have been banned from public transit, entering stores, dining out, staying at hotels, or doing anything else free peoples do. Why not slap yellow stars on them, too, for easy identification. Oh, wait, we’ve gone down that road before… Speaking of Australia, despite rampant authoritarianism in the English-speaking country, Downunder has surpassed 1 million COVID-19 cases.
- 2022 Monday J: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News II- Iowa Labor Commissioner Rod Roberts says that the state WON’T be enforcing Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates for private businesses. Good. NO one should. In other Yellow Fever news, Democrat governors across the nation- other than in Washington state- are becoming aware of public sentiment and are refusing to shut down their states again. Enough is enough already.
- 2022 Monday K: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $56.24 (2) AstraZeneca: $57.88 (3) Merck & Company: $82.37 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $173.09 (5) Novavax: $134.99 (6) BioNTech: $230.00 (7) Moderna: $233.70. Pfizer claimed today they now have a vaccine for the Omicron variant. Stop already! No more! We are not going to take any more vaccines although we have no problem investing in these companies. Still, we ain’t gonna take the vaccine. White people are at the back of the line, that’s fine with us.
- 2022 Monday L: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $89.73 (2) General Dynamics: $210.61 (3) Boeing: $209.31 (4) Lockheed Martin: $363.25 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $402.23.
- 2022 Monday M: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $33.88 (2) DuPont: $81.97 (3) Honeywell: $213.46 (4) 3M: $177.42 (5) Teijen: $1,455.00.
- 2022 Monday N: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $66.98 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $22.83 (3) Beyond Meat: $66.62.
- 2022 Monday O: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $144.62 (2) Lowe’s: $247.69 (3) Home Depot: $387.43 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $518.80 (5) Amazon: $3,229.72.
- 2022 Monday P: President Donald J. Trump News- A federal judge is mulling President Donald J. Trump’s ‘absolute immunity’ assertion regarding documents the sham January 06, 2021, Select Committee is demanding. The 45th president does not believe he has to hand over anything to these witch-hunting goobers. President Trump also is challenging various January 06, 2021, lawsuits lodged against him by crybabies in the Capitol Hill Police Department saying his speech to his supporters was part of his official duties. Next, the President thanked Revolver News for their bold expose of the Fedsurrection that befell the nation on January 06, 2021, one in which, federal agents and stoolies played a major role.
- 2022 Monday Q: Political News I- Senator Ron Johnson, R-WI, has announced he will seek another term in November. Next, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-KY, blasts all the ‘evil, anti-voting conspiracies’ the Democrats are wailing over, saying it’s ‘bullshit’ in so many words, which it truly is. Democrats are the ones who typically prevent people from voting or flood the voting places with loads of illegal or ineligible voters, NOT the Republicans.
- 2022 Monday R: Political News II- The Republican National Committee is suing New York City over its new law that allows illegal aliens to vote in ‘municipal elections.’ Speaking of corruption, a new report says that U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s husband, Paul, made $30 million investing in BIG TECH stocks. Go figure. For elected leaders, insider trading is A-Okay but for everyone else, the FBI will send your butt to prison. Next, the number of House Dems jumping ship now sits at 25 what with the announcement of Congresswoman Brenda Lawrence, DS-MI 14th congressional district, throwing in the towel and not seeking another term. Oi vie! Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich says he expects 30 or more Democrats in the House not to run for re-election.
- 2022 Monday S: Political News III- Add another GOP senator to the RINO list: Mike Rounds of South Dakota. The dimwit threw in his cards with the RINO wing when he said on national TV that the 2020 Presidential Election was fair and square. President Trump labeled him a jerk and intimated he’s either crazy or just stupid. What is it about the GOP that it attracts losers such as Rounds, Lisa Murkowski, “Little Ben” Sasse, Susan Collins, and Mitt Romney? We need to boot this scum. Still, the Dems do have theirs such as Joe Manchin of West Virginia. His stance on the “Build Back Better Bullshit” bill, aka the BBBB, has them terrified according to the latest news reports.
- 2022 Monday T: California State News- Golden State Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom is bragging about the state having a $45.7 billion surplus. What then, is he planning to do with it: provide FREE healthcare to illegal aliens living within the state. Why not use that money to round them up, imprison them, and then deport them in say, 15-20 years?
- 2022 Monday U: Sports News I- NFL teams that failed to do well this year are terminating their coaches. The Minnesota Vikings fired Coach Mike Zimmer- 72-56-1 over eight seasons- along with General Manager Rick Spielman. Coach Zimmer was the third winningest coach in the history of the franchise and yet, the team terminated his employment. Sad. Next, the Miami Dolphins fired Coach Brian Flores even though he brought the team up from what it had been over past seasons. The team finished with a winning record which is more than what they had yet it was not enough for the owners to keep him on. Moving on, the Chicago Bears fired Coach Matt Nagy and the GM, Ryan Pace. Look, not since the team’s BIG SUPER BOWL win back in 1985 when they had QB Jim McMahon, RB Walter Peyton, defensive players featuring Richard Dent, Mike Singletary, and William “The Fridge” Perry has the team even gotten close so what the hell, Chicago? Spend some money, find some people willing to play in the city famous for the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. Ah, well, the final coach terminated Vic Fangio of the Denver Broncos. Folks, the Broncos have long-sucked, get rid of the upper echelon management and bring back Tim Tebow. Finally, we think the Seattle Seahawks should fire Pete Carroll. It’s clear that Pete has sucked since the Seahawks lost their second Super Bowl to the New England Patriots. Who throws a pass in the final seconds when you could have just run the pig skin into the end zone and won two in a row? Hopefully, they will fire him and soon.
- 2022 Monday V: California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw- here are the results for the Powerball Draw #935 with a jackpot of $27 million up for grabs: 14, 17, 18, 21, 27, and Power 09. Out of 31,157 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were 43 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $182 apiece.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0706 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Desert Wash.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album delivered by Fairport Convention was a ‘blast from the past,’ culled by an archivist: “Acoustically Downunder” (06-29-2005), an album of live music from 1996 while the band was on tour in Australia. The band included virtuoso Maartin Allcock (guitars, mandolins, and the bouzouki), Ric Sanders (violins), Dave Pegg (acoustic and electric basses, and tenor mandola), Simon Nichol (guitars), and Dave Swarbrick (fiddle). It is amazing- and extremely enjoyable- to envision each of these performances with your mind and ears. We love it, we know you will love it, too, and you can find it at almost every site specializing in classic rock/folk rock music such as Amazon, Discogs, AllMusic, eBay, you name it, it’s available. We hope you do check it out as we believe you will love this band as much as we do. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-10-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unchangeable fastidiousness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 2,569. Chef Charles Smithenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Health and Medical Alerts, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News II, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, President Donald J. Trump News, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, California State News, Sports News I, California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw, #bareshelvesbiden, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Congresswoman Brenda Lawrence, Build Back Better Bullshit, Senator Joe Manchin, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Iran, General Qassim Soleimani, Quds Force- The, President Donald J. Trump, President Ronald Reagan, Congresswoman Nancy Mace, Iowa Labor Commissioner Rod Roberts, Senator Ron Johnson, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, Senator Mike Rounds, Senator Lisa Murkowski, Senator “Little Ben” Sasse, Senator Susan Collins, Senator Mitt Romney, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Mozambican Metical, Nicaraguan Córdoba, Rwandan Franc, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Minnesota Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Dominican Republic Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #935, Fairport Convention, Chef Charles Smithenstein,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY JANUARY 10, 2022, BLOG POST #4,363, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, January 10, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Sunday, January 10, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Monday, January 10, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!