Wasco, CA 93280
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,347 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 314
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-FORTY-EIGHT OF THE BIDEN REGIME
002. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, JANUARY 02, 2022, UPDATE A:
- 2021 Sunday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 290,640,023 confirmed cases, +926,209, 5,460,449 confirmed deaths, +3,119 and 254,545,924 confirmed recoveries, +384,615. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 56,142,175 confirmed cases, UP 277,656 from yesterday’s reporting, 847,408 confirmed deaths, UP +246,[i] and 41,543,060 confirmed recoveries, UP 24,588. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Sunday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 441,559 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 38,237 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in ELEVEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 347 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country. Democrats like ET and me won’t be voting for any Democrats anytime soon.
- 2021 Sunday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 5,411,919 confirmed cases, 76,742 confirmed deaths, and 5,335,177 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 4,213,301 confirmed cases, 62,480 confirmed deaths, and 3,633,533 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 118,820 confirmed cases, 1,094 confirmed deaths, and 117,726 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 853,403 confirmed cases, 9,908 confirmed deaths, and 337,643 confirmed recoveries (every weekend, it’s the same story with this Third World, Marxist state- they close up shop and stop presenting COVID-19 statistics. Chef Vladimir says it truly sucks). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Guam: they have 19,618 confirmed cases, 270 confirmed deaths, and 18,972 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Sunday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,395,120 confirmed cases, 8,244 confirmed deaths, and 1,352,967 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Mozambique, 101st country on the list: 192,453 cases of the virus, 2,019 confirmed death and 157,184 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Sunday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 36,338.30, DOWN 59.78 points (-0.16%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,644.97 DOWN 96.59 points (-0.61%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,766.18, DOWN 12.55 points (-0.26%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $75.45 per barrel, -1.54 (-2.00%). The price of GOLD is $1,830.50 per troy oz., +16.40 (+0.90%) while the price of SILVER is $23.36 per troy ounce, +0.30 (+1.28%). The price of PLATINUM is $965.80 per troy oz, +1.20 (+0.12%) while the price of COPPER is $4.46 per pound, +0.07 (+1.54%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,895.56 per troy oz., -69.83 (-3.55%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,100.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,110,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,795.00 per USD/T, -23.00 (-0.82%).[vi] The price of LUMBER is $1,145.00 USD 1,000 board feet -12.70 (-1.10%). Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.35 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.53. In Jordanian Dinar, one greenback equals 0.71 and in Kazakhstani Tenge, a buck equal 434.83 and in Kenyan Schilling, one dollar equals 113.10 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Sunday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.660 per gallon, $3.213 in Florida, $4.326 in Hawaii, and $3.879 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Indiana- $3.044. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 86th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Brazil: $4.458 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $29,491,315,446,266 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Norway the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Thailand with $80,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2022 Sunday F: Sunday, 01-02-2022 10:00 A.M. Games– (1) Kansas City Chiefs, 31 (11-5-0) @ Cincinnati Bengals, 34 (10-6-0) (2) New York Giants, 3 (4-12-0) @ Chicago Bears, 29 (6-10-0) (3) Philadelphia Eagles, 20 (9-7-0) @ Washington Redskins, 16 (6-10-0) (4) Los Angeles Rams, 20 (12-4-0) @ Baltimore Ravens, 19 (8-8-0) (5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 28 (12-4-0) @ New York Jets, 24 (4-12-0) (6) Las Vegas Raiders, 23 (9-7-0) @ Indianapolis Colts, 20 (9-7-0) (7) Jacksonville Jaguars, 10 (2-14-0) @ New England Patriots, 50 (10-6-0) (8) Atlanta Falcons, 15 (7-9-0) @ Buffalo Bills, 29 (10-6-0) and (9) Miami Dolphins, 3 (8-8-0) @ Tennessee Titans, 34 (11-5-0).
- 2022 Sunday G: Sunday, 01-02-2022 01:05 P.M. Games– (10) Houston Texans, 7 (4-12-0) @ San Francisco 49ers, 23 (9-7-0) and (11) Denver Broncos, 13 (7-9-0) @ Los Angeles Chargers, 34 (9-7-0).
- 2022 Sunday H: Sunday, 01-02-2022 01:25 P.M. Games– (12) Carolina Panthers, 10 (5-10-0) @ New Orleans Saints, 18 (8-8-0) (13) Detroit Lions, 29 (2-12-1) @ Seattle Seahawks, 51 (6-10-0) and (14) Arizona Cardinals, 25 (11-5-0) @ Dallas Cowboys, 22 (11-5-0).
- 2022 Sunday I: Sunday, 01-02-2022 05:20 P.M. Games– (15) Minnesota Vikings, 10 (7-9-0) @ Green Bay Packers, 37 (13-3-0). Finally, here is tomorrow night’s Monday Night Football game: (16) Cleveland Browns (7-8-0) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (7-7-1).
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0698 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Rutherford Vineyard.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album delivered by Fairport Convention was a ‘blast from the past,’ culled by an archivist: “Cropredy 2002” (08-28-2003), an album of live music from the band’s Cropredy 2002 show. The band included virtuoso Maartin Allcock (guitars, mandolins, and the bouzouki), Ric Sanders (violins), Dave Pegg (acoustic and electric basses, and tenor mandola), Simon Nichol (guitars), Dave Mattacks (keyboards, drums, and percussion), and everyone else who ever played with the band or on various solo projects who was still drawing breath. It is amazing- and extremely enjoyable- to envision each of these performances with your mind and ears. We love it, we know you will love it, too, and you can find it at almost every site specializing in classic rock/folk rock music such as Amazon, Discogs, AllMusic, eBay, you name it, it’s available. We hope you do check it out as we believe you will love this band as much as we do. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-02-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unchangeable fastidiousness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 1,260. Chef Bea O’Malley.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Napa Valley Landscapes, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Iraqi Dinar, Jamaican Dollar, Japanese Yen, Illinois Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Thailand Petrol Price, National Football League- the, NFL- The, Kansas City Chiefs- The, Cincinnati Bengals- The, New York Giants- The, Chicago Bears- The, Philadelphia Eagles- The, Washington Redskins- The, Los Angeles Rams- The, Baltimore Ravens- The, Tampa Bay Buccaneers- The, New York Jets- The, Las Vegas Raiders- The, Indianapolis Colts- The, Jacksonville Jaguars- The, New England Patriots- The, Atlanta Falcons- The, Buffalo Bills- The, Miami Dolphins- The, Tennessee Titans- The, Houston Texans- The, San Francisco 49ers- The, Denver Broncos- The, Los Angeles Chargers- The, Carolina Panthers- The, New Orleans Saints- The, Detroit Lions- The, Seattle Seahawks- The, Arizona Cardinals- The, Dallas Cowboys- The, Minnesota Vikings- The, Green Bay Packers- The, Cleveland Browns- The, Pittsburgh Steelers- The, Fairport Convention, Chef Bea O’Malley,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SUNDAY JANUARY 02, 2022, BLOG POST #4,347, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Sunday, January 02, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Saturday, January 02, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Saturday, January 02, 2021, Today in History:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Sunday, January 02, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!