Wasco, CA 93280
Contact Me: email@example.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,343 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 316
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-FORTY-SIX OF THE BIDEN REGIME
365. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2021, UPDATE A:
KWANZAA CELEBRATION 2021 DAY SIX
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 288,514,018 confirmed cases, +1,622,100, 5,452,900 confirmed deaths, +6,585 and 253,687,868 confirmed recoveries, +875,680. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 55,696,500 confirmed cases, UP 443,677 from yesterday’s reporting, 846,905 confirmed deaths, UP +1,160,[i] and 41,502,739 confirmed recoveries, UP 35,079. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 441,056 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 37,734 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in ELEVEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 345 days. The Biden regime has absolutely NO plan with which to combat the virus other than force experimental vaccines on everyone when drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are available but are NOT expensive enough for them to line their pockets. (We drive to Tijuana to buy both those meds off the shelves of pharmacies).
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 5,363,784 confirmed cases, 76,739 confirmed deaths, and 5,287,045 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 4,213,301 confirmed cases, 62,480 confirmed deaths, and 3,633,533 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 112,932 confirmed cases, 1,090 confirmed deaths, and 111,842 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 853,403 confirmed cases, 9,908 confirmed deaths, and 337,643 confirmed recoveries (every weekend, it’s the same story with this Third World, Marxist state- they close up shop and stop presenting COVID-19 statistics. Chef Vladimir says it truly sucks). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Vermont: they have 64,447 confirmed cases, 471 confirmed deaths, and 51,056 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Friday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,383,939 confirmed cases, 8,243 confirmed deaths, and 1,350,172 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Albania, 99th country on the list: 210,224 cases of the virus, 3,217 confirmed death and 200,758 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 36,338.30, DOWN 59.78 points (-0.16%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,644.97 DOWN 96.59 points (-0.61%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,766.18, DOWN 12.55 points (-0.26%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $75.45 per barrel, -1.54 (-2.00%). The price of GOLD is $1,830.50 per troy oz., +16.40 (+0.90%) while the price of SILVER is $23.36 per troy ounce, +0.30 (+1.28%). The price of PLATINUM is $965.80 per troy oz, +1.20 (+0.12%) while the price of COPPER is $4.46 per pound, +0.07 (+1.54%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,895.56 per troy oz., -69.83 (-3.55%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,100.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,110,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,795.00 per USD/T, -23.00 (-0.82%).[vi] The price of LUMBER is $1,145.00 USD 1,000 board feet -12.70 (-1.10%). Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.35 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.49. In Icelandic Krona, one greenback equals 129.64 and in Indian Rupee, a buck equal 74.47 and in Iranian Rial, one dollar equals 42,000.00 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.657 per gallon, $3.217 in Florida, $4.341 in Hawaii, and $3.867 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Idaho- $3.574. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 84th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Australia: $4.424 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $29,484,829,618,532 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Canada the next largest holder of U.S. debt is France with $111,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- As 2021 ends, it is worth noting that ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris has been in charge of the border now for 278 days and it’s been 191 days since she did a photo op in the El Paso Sector. Other than that, she has been persona non grata. Now, since OAN does not share the figures for the costs of caring for illegal aliens and their estimated numbers on a daily basis, we have taken it upon ourselves to produce our own estimates. First, here is the cost of caring for the future Democrat voters for this day alone: $577,309,550. Second, here is the amount of money the United States has wasted caring for the illegals for an entire year: $400,577,415,780. Imagine the good this money could do for the American people. Third, here is the shocking estimate for the numbers of illegals who have managed to cross into the United States this entire year: 4,105,520. Fourth and final, here is the conservative low estimate of illegal aliens roaming our country as you read this: 42,064,888. Note- we believe the numbers are closer to 75-100 million. Imagine the jobs we could provide the American people rounding up this human fecal matter, incarcerating it, and then deporting it using whatever means available to get them the hell out of the country. Priceless.
- 2021 Friday G: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- New York’s un-elected Governor Kathy “Heil Hitler” Hochul has mandated booster shots for all students seeking to colleges and universities within the state. In other news, retired USAF Brigadier General Blaine Holt says the vaccine mandates are ‘creating division the ranks.’ Meanwhile, Florida school districts are mandating ALL visitors, vendors, staff, and even students to wear masks when school resumes.
- 2021 Friday H: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $59.02 (2) AstraZeneca: $58.25 (3) Merck & Company: $76.64 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $171.07 (5) Novavax: $143.07 (6) BioNTech: $257.80 (7) Moderna: $253.98. Here is what these stocks were worth TWO weeks ago today: (1) Pfizer: $59.48 (2) AstraZeneca: $56.02 (3) Merck & Company: $75.69 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $168.23 (5) BioNTech: $287.28 (6) Moderna: $294.80. Dr. Peter McCullough says that the ‘suppression of COVID-19 treatments such as Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine) and Ivermectin in place of pushing the vaccines nonstop is all about causing fear and death among the American people.’
- 2021 Friday I: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $86.06 (2) General Dynamics: $208.47 (3) Boeing: $201.30 (4) Lockheed Martin: $355.41 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $387.21. Here is what these stocks were worth TWO weeks ago today: (1) Raytheon: $82.28 (2) General Dynamics: $202.20 (3) Boeing: $192.63 (4) Lockheed Martin: $344.14 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $377.46. War is on the horizon and the stocks are going up, folks, time to invest in the tools of the trade. What was it Country Joe and the Fish sung at Woodstock back in 1969? “And it’s one, two, three, what are we fighting for, I don’t give a damn, next stop is Vietnam, and it’s seven, eight, nine, open up the pearly gates, ain’t no time to wonder why, whoopie, we’re all going to die.” Those were the days- look for the Woodstock albums.
- 2021 Friday J: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $31.51 (2) DuPont: $80.78 (3) Honeywell: $208.51 (4) 3M: $177.63 (5) Teijen: $1,415.00. Here is what these stocks were worth TWO weeks ago today: (1) Ansell Ltd.: $31.56 (2) DuPont: $76.51 (3) Honeywell: $205.17 (4) 3M: $174.75 (5) Teijen: $1,398.00.
- 2021 Friday K: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $64.42 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $23.12 (3) Beyond Meat: $65.16. Here is what these stocks were worth TWO weeks ago today: (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $64.45 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $29.50 (3) Beyond Meat: $69.24.
- 2021 Friday L: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $144.72 (2) Lowe’s: $258.48 (3) Home Depot: $415.01 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $567.70 (5) Amazon: $3,334.34. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Wal-Mart: $138.75 (2) Lowe’s: $248.09 (3) Home Depot: $387.98 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $547.61 (5) Amazon: $3,400.35. In other business news related to Walmart- this is interesting- the Chi-Coms are threatening Walmart over the American super-company’s removal of merchandise made in Xinjiang Province, home of the nation’s oppressive concentration camps.
- 2021 Friday M: Joe Biden Regime News I- The Biden regime has extended support for the International Space Station beyond 2030. Next, the Biden regime and the government of South Korea are hammering out an agreement with which, they can bring the Korean War to its end, one that should have happened decades ago. In other lunacy, prior to slobbering Joe Biden speaking with Russian President Vladimir Putin, the senile commander-in-chief pledged to defend Ukraine’s borders while allowing millions of illegal aliens to flood across the U.S.-Mexico border. Thank you, Joe, thank you- POS.
- 2021 Friday N: Joe Biden Regime News II- Trump-appointed FDIC Chair Jelena McWilliams announced that she will step down more than a year before her term ends due to ongoing spats with the Democrat-heavy Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. It is clear that the Biden regime is doing everything it can to drive all Trump-appointees from every federal government board and agency so he can replace them with goose-stepping, left-wing yes-men-and-women.
- 2021 Friday O: Political News I- Speculation continues as to whether Hillary Rodham Clinton is going to primary crumbling President Joe Biden in 2024. She smells chum in the water, why wouldn’t she pull a ‘Teddy Kennedy’ as the ‘Lion of the Senate’ once did against fellow Democrat, President Jimmy Carter back in 1979? It’s what these bottom-feeding Democrats do to one another. IF Hillary enters the race, she will destroy both Joe and “Kooky Kamala” Harris hands-down. Hence, why some are singing the ‘Michelle Obama song’ once again like left-wing whacko Joe Rogan.
- 2021 Friday P: Political News II- Senator Marco Rubio says, ‘it’s irrational,’ the rising fear over the surge of Omicron COVID-19 cases. Hmmm, must mean an election year is coming up? In other political news, former Congressman Peter King, R-NY 2nd congressional district, said of incoming New York City Mayor Eric Adams that he ‘has the power to turn the Big Apple around.’ We shall see, congressman, we shall see. In other news, as Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci continues changing his message on COVID-19, Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, says it’s all ‘pandemic politics,’ nothing of any depth or value.
- 2021 Friday Q: Political News III- Alaska Governor Mike Dunleavy, Republican, has accepted President Donald J. Trump’s endorsement in next year’s gubernatorial election and won’t endorse or support much-detested Senator Lisa Murkowski. Excellent. That woman must go. Of the Republicans in the Senate up for re-election, she is the only one who definitely needs to go. As for Democrats, Mark Kelly in Arizona, Alex Padilla in California, Raphael Warnock in Georgia, Catherine Cortez Masto of Nevada, and “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer are on the HOT TARGETS LIST for being booted.
- 2021 Friday R: Crime and Punishment News- A great deal of speculation continues as to whether Ghislaine Maxwell will begin singing to her captors, throwing various bigwigs under the proverbial bus such as “Drippin’ Dick” Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, the Cuomo Brothers, and loads of other connected bigwigs. We await her disclosures with bated breath. In other crime-related news, the prison guards on duty at the time that Jeffrey Epstein supposedly offed himself while in their custody saw the charges against them dropped. This caused Senator “Little Ben” Sasse, RINO-NE, the guy President Donald J. Trump said, “Dropped to his knees to get my endorsement,” went ballistic over this. Senator, no one is going to pay a price for what happened the night Epstein was murdered.
- 2021 Friday S: Mass Shootings News– News reports say that a recent shooting in Philadelphia witnessed 65 bullets fired on a busy street in the ‘City of Brotherly Love’ what with six being injured but no one killed. We suspect the lack of dead is because the gangsters were holding their guns sideways and acting like fools.
- 2021 Friday T: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1725 what with a $221 million jackpot on the line for some lucky person somewhere in the country: 02, 05, 30, 46, 61, and Mega 08. Out of 127,328 winning tickets in the glorious Golden State, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $30,963.
- 2021 Friday U: Moron News I- Everyone is abuzz across the country when the “Baby Evita,” aka “AOC,” aka Alexandria Ocasio Cortez was captured on film stuffing her face down in Miami, Florida, the other day. The office of “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis sent her a welcoming Tweet, told her to enjoy her time in the FREE STATE of FLORIDA. No reply from the ex-barback. Wonder why? This puffed-up, little stick of a chick accused the GOP of taking out their ‘sexual frustrations’ on her. Folks, my hubby ET says that ‘if she were the last woman on the planet, she would only be good for doggie-style in the dark with maybe a paper bag over her head.’ That’s Earl Tiberius for you, God-fearing man that he is. LOL. In other ‘Moron News,’ a California man reportedly spent $1,500 to buy a COVID-19-testing machine for his New Year’s Eve bash tonight. Wow. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid.
- 2021 Friday V: Here it is, New Year’s Eve and no one knows what the scoundrels in Beijing or their patsies in the Democratic Party are up to today which is why we encourage everyone to stick around and discover their crimes and misdeeds with us…curious? We sure the heck are…anyhow, have a safe and sane New Year’s Eve and Day. God bless, see you all tomorrow.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0696 a 5” x 7” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Vineyard Workers.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
When a band has been around as long as Fairport Convention and has personnel changes the likes they’ve had, you have history- lots of history- for record companies to sort through with which to make some extra bucks. Well, we have a good one for you today- “The Rhythm of the Times 1985-1990” (July 12, 2003). This single-disc set pulls in some of the best tunes the band has recorded over that glorious half-decade all encapsulated in 13 surprising tunes. We hope you will seek this one out wherever you shop for the absolute best in music- Amazon, Discogs, AllMusic, eBay, you name it, wherever you shop, seek it out, give it a good listen, and then add it to your growing collection. You definitely will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 12-31-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unchangeable fastidiousness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 2,767. Chef Bea O’Malley.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Napa Valley Landscapes, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Crime and Punishment News, Mass Shootings News, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, Moron News I, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Governor Kathy “Heil Hitler” Hochul, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Senator Teddy Kennedy, President Jimmy Carter, 2024 Presidential Election, Michelle Obama, Joe Rogan, Mayor Eric Adams, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Senator Lisa Murkowski, Senator Mark Kelly, Senator Alex Padilla, Senator Catherine Cortez Masto, U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, Senator Raphael Warnock, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Chris “Fraido” Cuomo, Disgraced Former Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, “Drippin’ Dick” Bill Clinton, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, AOC, “Baby Evita”, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Retired USAF Brigadier General Blaine Holt, Senator Marco Rubio, Congressman Peter King, Senator Ted Cruz, President Donald J. Trump, Governor Mike Dunleavy, Senator “Little Ben” Sasse, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, North Korea, South Korea, Korean War- The 1950-1953, Ukraine, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Illegal Alien Invaders, Illegal Aliens- Future Lifelong Democratic Voters, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Icelandic Krona, Indian Rupee, Iranian Rial, Idaho Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Australia Petrol Price, Country Joe and the Fish, Country Joe MacDonald, 2022 HOT TARGETS LIST, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1725, Fairport Convention, Chef Bea O’Malley,
TODAY IN HISTORY, FRIDAY DECEMBER 31, 2021, BLOG POST #4,343, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Friday, December 31, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Thursday, December 31, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Thursday, December 31, 2020, Today in History:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Friday, December 31, 2021
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!