CWC, ACF, AAC
Valencia, CA 91354
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,327 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 324
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-THIRTY-EIGHT OF THE BIDEN REGIME
357. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2021, UPDATE A:
CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION WEEK 2021
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 278,525,387 confirmed cases, +1,010,090, 5,400,888 confirmed deaths, +7,748 and 249,203,172 confirmed recoveries, +597,930. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 52,788,451 confirmed cases, UP 282,251 from yesterday’s reporting, 834,455 confirmed deaths, UP +1,516,[i] and 40,964,993 confirmed recoveries, UP 56,847. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 428,387 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 25,065 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Joe has done this in, uh, 357 days. Congratulations, Joe! After that, you are the sole arbiter of death in the United States.
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 5,136,553 confirmed cases, 76,290 confirmed deaths, and 5,060,263 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,879,883 confirmed cases, 62,347 confirmed deaths, and 3,619,452 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 96,765 confirmed cases, 1,077 confirmed deaths, and 95,688 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 818,270 confirmed cases, 9,832 confirmed deaths, and 334,950 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., New Hampshire: they have 189,987 confirmed cases, 1,877 confirmed deaths, and 178,961 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Thursday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,360,919 confirmed cases, 8,241 confirmed deaths, and 1,342,718 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Estonia, 91st country on the list: 234,958 cases of the virus, 1,899 confirmed death and 219,213 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,950.56, UP 196.67 points (+0.55%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,653.37 UP 131.48 points (+0.85%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,725.79, UP 29.23 points (+0.62%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $73.79 per barrel, +0.76 (+1.04%). The price of GOLD is $1,811.70 per troy oz., +7.00 (+0.39%) while the price of SILVER is $22.94 per troy ounce, +0.10 (+0.44%). The price of PLATINUM is $975.10 per troy oz, +8.30 (+0.36%) while the price of COPPER is $4.39 per pound, 0.00 (0.09%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,946.37 per troy oz., -0.79 (-0.04%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,100.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,045,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,846.00 per USD/T, +21.50 (+0.76%).[vi] The price of LUMBER is $1,052.40 USD 1,000 board feet +30.00 (+2.93). Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000020. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.37 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.63. In Croatian Kuna, one greenback equals 6.63 and in Cuban Peso, a buck equal 24.00 and in Czech Koruna, one dollar equals 22.10 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.658 per gallon, $3.228 in Florida, $4.333 in Hawaii, and $3.858 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Arkansas- $2.916. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 78th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Moldova, same as Ghana (yesterday): $4.340 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $29,327,651,996,473 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Grand Cayman Island the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Hong Kong with $224,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- Today is Day No. 271 since “Kooky Kamala” Harris was appointed ‘border czar’ and 184 days since she showed up to do a lick of work. Meanwhile, here are the figures for the travesty befalling our country as gathered by One America News. First, here is the shocking cost for this day alone of caring for the illegal alien invaders: $539,168,064. Next, here is appalling cost of caring for this refuse for an entire year: $390,676,250,624. Third, here is the number for the illegals who have swarmed into our country this year: 4,004,118. Fourth and final, here is the conservative low estimate of illegal aliens lurking within the country: 38,004,120. Round ‘em up and deport them all. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Thursday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I- The Chi-Coms must be feeling their oats: they tore down the statue dedicated to the massacre in Tiananmen Square- the so-called statue of shame- that stands in central plaza of Hong Kong’s university. The boxed it up and carted it away, never to be seen again. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, Intel- after asking their suppliers NOT to source products out of the PRC’s Xinjiang Province, the company had to turn around and apologize to Beijing for this transgression. Ouch. Next, as the Christmas holidays rapidly approach, Russian strongman Vladimir Putin says that ‘Russia does not want conflict over Ukraine’ which means conflict is coming lickety-split.
- 2021 Thursday H: Health and Medical Alerts- A new report says that during the China Virus pandemic, diabetes skyrocketed in the United States. Next, Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky, DS-IL 9th congressional district, announced today that she has COVID-19. Uh, okay. Not be outdone by the congresswoman, Senator Chris Coons, DS-DE, came out and said that he, too, tested positive for the Chi-Vi. Then, Jim Cramer, CNBC’s irascible market analyst, reported that he, too- not to be outdone by anyone else- has tested positive. Meanwhile, medical experts are saying that Joe Biden’s actions on omicron are too little, too late. Still, Dr. Ashish Jha told Newsmax today that there is ‘no need to worry about the omicron variant.’ Someone please tell Joe Biden!
- 2021 Thursday I: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- A U.S. Border Patrol agent told Newsmax that the Chi-Vi vaccine mandate has become a national security crisis due to agents being removed from duty for failing to comply with the Biden regime’s insane demands. Speaking of this crisis, Congressman Darrell Issa, R-CA 50th congressional district, says that he stands behind the U.S. Navy SEALS in their battle against the Joe Biden-mandated vaccines and boosters. Speaking of boosters, California Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom has joined the bandwagon and demanded that all Golden State healthcare workers be forced to undergo a third jab (and God knows how many more. Once they get YOU, you can’t get away that easy). New Mexico has already gone down this route, so Governor Newsom is little more than a copycat.
- 2021 Thursday J: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News II- POS Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci is encouraging all Americans no matter their vaccination status to avoid large family gatherings, even if they are fully vaccinated. Thank you, Dr. Fauci. Meanwhile, Congressman Greg Murphy, R-NC 3rd congressional district, says that the U.S. Supreme Court will ‘sort out the vaccine mandates.’ Next, a Florida judge stopped Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates for federal contractors. Yet another nail driven into the coffin.
- 2021 Thursday K: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $58.71 (2) AstraZeneca: $57.64 (3) Merck & Company: $75.73 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $168.25 (5) Novavax: $177.25 (6) BioNTech: $255.29 (7) Moderna: $249.99. AstraZeneca says its new COVID-19 vaccines are good for all variants of the virus but especially against the dreaded omicron variant, you know, the contagious one that is mild like a case of the flu. Merck & Co. is pleased that the FDA has granted their oral pill with which to combat the Chi-Vi clearance for doctors to prescribe just as Pfizer earned. (Note- Plaquenil and Ivermectin work fine, but the politicians and their stooges don’t receive kickbacks thus they promote the name brand drugs. What a scheme).
- 2021 Thursday L: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $84.90 (2) General Dynamics: $204.69 (3) Boeing: $204.22 (4) Lockheed Martin: $347.02 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $381.17.
- 2021 Thursday M: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $32.04 (2) DuPont: $78.54 (3) Honeywell: $205.22 (4) 3M: $174.97 (5) Teijen: $1,400.00.
- 2021 Thursday N: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.87 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $29.33 (3) Beyond Meat: $67.99.
- 2021 Thursday O: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $139.49 (2) Lowe’s: $250.09 (3) Home Depot: $397.07 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $550.37 (5) Amazon: $3,421.37.
- 2021 Thursday P: Business News- The Chi-Com company, TenCent, has been forced to repay stockholders $16.4 billion for their criminal activities. Next, United Parcel Service- UPS- is buying 19 freighter jets from Boeing over its deliveries going up, up, and up across the country and around the world. In other business-related news, Tesla has announced that it will no longer permit sports game to appear on its Infotainment screens in its vehicles while they are in motion. It would appear that far too many dummies get involved watching games while they are driving and get into accidents.
- 2021 Thursday Q: President Donald J. Trump News- President Donald J. Trump says that ‘people are not dying when they take the vaccine.’ Next, President Trump is once again asking the U.S. Supreme Court to please block the release of records the lunatics on the sham 01-06-2021 select House committee continue demanding like the good little Adolph Eichmann clones they all are. In other Trump-related news, the 45th president- the rightful one- says that he promises to tell the world about whacko Bette Midler in his upcoming book. (Note- it’s always fascinating how these old libs- Bette Midler, Cher, Jane Fonda, and others- possess a need to keep them relevant in the public eye).
- 2021 Thursday R: Joe Biden News I- Joe Biden announces plans to run for a second term in 2024.[xi] Uh, okay, Joe, okay. Hillary is going to primary you and it’s going to get extremely ugly. In other interesting news, the University of Delaware has moved to conceal Joe Biden’s educational records. Hmmm, you know, Barack Hussein Obama did the exact same thing the minute he took office on January 20, 2009. Next, Joe Biden signed a bill that will punish the Chi-Coms for their ongoing human rights abuses. This we must see. Regarding this law designed to punish the Chi-Coms for their abuses of the Uighur Muslims that it will be difficult with which to comply or for the government to enforce, so say legal experts. Thus, it is for show and for show alone.
- 2021 Thursday S: Joe Biden News II- Joe Biden is demanding (well, whoever is putting words in his wax-filled ear) that the ‘Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer discard the filibuster rule so he can shove his corrupt voting rights bill through. According to the Dems, minorities have few if any rights to vote and evil white people- like him- are keeping them enslaved. Uh, Joe, the Democratic Party is the PARTY OF RACISM.
- 2021 Thursday T: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster- Joe Biden’s ‘Number 2,’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris told the New York Times that her negative media coverage is because of the fact she lacks a penis and that she’s not white like her predecessor. Oh, wah, wah, wah, you are NOT popular. That senile old coot, Congressman James “Influence” Clyburn, DS-SC 6th congressional district, should have chosen Congresswoman Val Demings, DS-FL 10th congressional district, to be Joe’s running mate. Admittedly, Demings is a bit dry, but she would have been a much better helpmate to a senile president and much more trusted than the disaster that continues unfolding before us.
- 2021 Thursday U: Joe Biden Regime News I- The regime announces plans to extend the moratorium on student loan debt repayment until April 30, 2022. Next, the Biden regime is celebrating the fact that ‘100 illegal alien brats separated by the evil Trump administration have been reunited with their parents.’ Whoopie-do! In other Joe Biden regime news, U.S. Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo says the regime has halved the supply chain crisis which they claim means goods will arrive on time. Uh, okay.
- 2021 Thursday V: Political News I- Maggie’s List- a conservative women’s group- has endorsed Kelly Tshibaka in her run to defeat Alaska’s detested RINO Senator Lisa Murkowski. Next, a new poll says that trust in the U.S. government severely nosedived in 2021 thanks to all the vaccine misinformation being spread by the feds and their stooges across the Union. In other news, Congressman Chuck Fleischmann, R-TN 3rd congressional district, slammed Joe Biden’s (lack of) border policies for allowing a flow of drugs across it, killing hundreds of thousands of Americans.’
- 2021 Thursday W: Political News II- The Marxist governor of the Keystone State- Democratic-Socialist Tom Wolf- has vetoed a school transparency bill with which parents would have been kept informed of the crazy crap left-wing activists posing as teachers indoctrinate their children. Next, the House progressive caucus of nuts is encouraging the Biden regime to shove the Build Back Better (Bullshit) Bill across Joe Biden’s Oval Office desk in a series of executive orders. You know what they say: communists never sleep (which is why we say, the ‘only good communist is a dead communist).
- 2021 Thursday X: Federal and State Court News- Harvard professor Charles Lieber has been convicted of supplying classified intel to the Chi-Coms, reportedly being paid as much as $50,000 per month, money he did not declare on his state and federal income taxes. Moving on, the jurors in the trial of Elizabeth Holmes are debating for a second day. Elsewhere, the jury in the trial of former police officer Kimberly Potter found her guilty on both counts in the death of Daunte Wright. The upper count of manslaughter carries a term of 15 years in the penitentiary along with a $30,000 fine while the lesser manslaughter charge carries a similar term of 10 years and a $20,000 fine.
- 2021 Thursday Y: Lawsuit and Legal News- Twenty-five states are now suing the Biden regime over its demands that masks be forced on all schoolchildren.
- 2021 Thursday Z: Crime and Punishment News- The family of a Colorado truckdriver sentenced to 110 years in the slammer for a horrendous accident he caused is begging the state’s governor for clemency. In other tragic crime-related news, approximately 1,000 pieces of new evidence have been uncovered in the death of child beauty queen, JonBenét Ramsey, a crime now 25-years-old and which has graced the covers of every grocery store checkout counter magazine for about as long. We hope they uncover the true killer and clear those who may have been vilified and tormented for allegedly being the murderer. In other crime-related news, disgraced former Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, aka the “Gropin’ Gov,” aka the “Love Gov,” won’t be charged for having groped a New York State trooper a few years back at a racetrack. Good for him. Finally, 79-year-old Theodore “Ted” Kaczynski, aka the “Unabomber” left the federal supermax prison in Colorado under heavy guard for a federal medical prison in North Carolina.
- 2021 Thursday AA: Popular Culture News- Britney Spears- recently freed from a situation of human bondage- is teasing new music as she slams her family for the horrid crimes, they committed upon her. Next, award-winning author Joan Didion has died at age 87. In other popular culture news, the prequel to the hit Paramount channel TV show, “Yellowstone,”- “1883”- has drawn a record number of viewers, 4.9 million to be precise for its debut episode- unseen since AMC’s “Walking Dead” back in 2015- which has all the leftists going bonkers. They are displeased that there’s no rampant homosexuality, no trannys, i.e., ‘chicks with dicks,’ running amok, no fecund drug usage, and all the rest of the crap the left loves inflicting upon American television viewers. (Note- we wish they would bring back “A.D.- The Bible Continues” from back in 2015. That was a great show).
- 2021 Thursday BB: Sports News I- Former NFL star Vincent Jackson’s recent death appears to be one of CTE combined with chronic alcoholism. Rest in peace, Mr. Jackson, rest in peace. Meanwhile, as the Pittsburgh Steelers continue their implosion, Offensive Line Coach Adrian Klemm is leaving to coach the Oregon Ducks. In tonight’s Thursday Night Football game, the San Francisco 49ers (8-7-0) went east to play the Tennessee Titans (10-5-0). The Titans beat them 20-17.
- 2021 Thursday CC: Moron News I- The Washington Post’s Dana Millbank says a second civil war is coming to the U.S. This guy is a putz. In other crazy news, a California education official has had to resign when the public learned that the POS lives in the Lone Star State.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0688 a 7” x 5” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “The Bandstand.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album delivered by Fairport Convention was a ‘blast from the past,’ culled by an archivist: “From Cropredy to Portmeirion” (03-18-2002), an album of live music from 1990. The band included virtuoso Maartin Allcock (guitars, mandolins, and the bouzouki), Ric Sanders (violins), Dave Pegg (acoustic and electric basses, and tenor mandola), Simon Nichol (guitars), and Dave Mattacks (keyboards, drums, and percussion). It is amazing- and extremely enjoyable- to envision each of these performances with your mind and ears. We love it, we know you will love it, too, and you can find it at almost every site specializing in classic rock/folk rock music such as Amazon, Discogs, AllMusic, eBay, you name it, it’s available. We hope you do check it out as we believe you will love this band as much as we do. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 12-23-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unchangeable fastidiousness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 3,314. Chef B.H. Cznystekinki.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Old-Timey Street Scenes, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Health and Medical Alerts, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News II, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Business News, President Donald J. Trump News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden News II, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, Federal and State Court News, Lawsuit and Legal News, Crime and Punishment News, Popular Culture News, Sports News I, Moron News I, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky, Senator Chris Coons, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Bette Midler, Cher, Jane Fonda, Adolph Eichmann Clones, President Barack Hussein Obama, Joe Biden, U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, U.S. Senate Filibuster Rule, Congressman James “Influence” Clyburn, Congresswoman Val Demings, U.S. Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo, Senator Lisa Murkowski, Governor Tom Wolf, Build Back Better (Bullshit) Bill, Chinese Stooge Harvard Professor Charles Lieber, Disgraced Former Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the “Gropin’ Gov” aka the “Love Gov”, Washington Post- The, Dana Millbank, Second Civil War, Theodore “Ted” Kaczynski aka the Unabomber, Congressman Darrell Issa, U.S. Navy SEALS, Congressman Greg Murphy, President Donald J. Trump, Maggie’s List, Congressman Chuck Fleischmann, U.S. Senate Candidate Kelly Tshibaka, Senator Ron Johnson, One America News, Dr. Ashish Jha, Newsmax, CNBC, Jim Cramer, COVID-19 Club, Eric Bolling, “The Balance”, Duante Wright, Officer Kimberly Potter, Infamous Crimes, JonBenét Ramsey, Britney Spears, Thursday Night Football, San Francisco 49ers- The, Tennessee Titans- The, Pittsburgh Steelers- The, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Xinjiang Province, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Croatian Kuna, Cuban Peso, Czech Koruna, Arkansas Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Moldova Petrol Price, Fairport Convention, Chef B.H. Cznystekinki,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY DECEMBER 23, 2021, BLOG POST #4,326
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, December 23, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Wednesday, December 23, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Wednesday, December 23, 2020, Today in History:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Thursday, December 23, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xi] On his show, “The Balance,” Eric Bolling of Newsmax says of Joe Biden’s plan to run in 2024 that it’s like a ‘white elephant,’ a gift that NO one wants and that everyone attempts to give away. Senator Ron Johnson, R-WI, said of Joe Biden’s announcement that the “U.S. won’t hire Joe Biden again in 2024 after a miserable 2021.’ Amen.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!