CEC, ACF, and the Washington State Chef’s Association
Mukilteo, WA 98275
Contact Me: draculachef222HMaya@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,307 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 334
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY-EIGHT OF THE BIDEN REGIME
347. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2021, UPDATE A:
NATIONAL GUARD 385th BIRTHDAY (OBSERVANCE)
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 271,067,467 confirmed cases, +640,263, 5,328,132 confirmed deaths, +6,246 and 243,649,046 confirmed recoveries, +550,242. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 51,018,282 confirmed cases, UP 216,827 from yesterday’s reporting, 819,315 confirmed deaths, UP +1,359,[i] and 40,154,700 confirmed recoveries, UP 151,026. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 413,247 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 9,925 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Joe has done this in, uh, 321 days. Congratulations, Joe! After that, he will be the sole arbiter of death in the United States.
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 5,040,054 confirmed cases, 75,612 confirmed deaths, and 4,964,442 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,764,364 confirmed cases, 62,073 confirmed deaths, and 3,600,439 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 89,379 confirmed cases, 1,058 confirmed deaths, and 88,321 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 797,815 confirmed cases, 9,633 confirmed deaths, and 332,867 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Kansas: they have 489,354 confirmed cases, 6,875 confirmed deaths, and 435,494 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Monday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,350,946 confirmed cases, 8,223 confirmed deaths, and 1,336,759 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Armenian, 81st country on the list: 342,604 cases of the virus, 7,819 confirmed death and 325,832 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,650.95, DOWN 320.04 points (-0.89%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,413.88 DOWN 217.32 points (-1.39%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,668.97, DOWN 43.05 points (-0.91%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $70.84 per barrel, -0.45 (-0.06%). The price of GOLD is $1,787.10 per troy oz., -1.10 (-0.06%) while the price of SILVER is $22.24 per troy ounce, -0.09 (-0.42%). The price of PLATINUM is $923.00 per troy oz, -1.60 (-0.18%) while the price of COPPER is $4.28 per pound, -0.01 (-0.12%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,684.18 per troy oz., +2.63 (+0.16%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,045,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,657.26 per USD/T, +0.25 (+0.01%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.36 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.89 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 21.01. In Aruban Florin, one greenback equals 1.78 and in Australian Dollar, a buck equal 1.41 and in Azerbaijani Manat, one dollar equals 1.69 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.678 per gallon, $3.262 in Florida, $4.330 in Hawaii, and $3.875 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Wisconsin $3.019. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 69th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- El Salvador: $4.037 per U.S. Gallon (same as Burkina Faso).[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $29,026,974,104,451 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after ALL OTHERS the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Japan (back at the top) with $1,251,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Monday F: Illegal Aliens-Invaders-and-‘Refugees’ News- Fabled federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy says that the Democrats’ plan to allow illegal aliens to vote wherever they can enable them to do it ‘suffocates liberty.’ Meanwhile, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, R-FL, says that the Sunshine State illegal alien deportation plan. Governor, deport these worthless scumbags to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue as well as to every neighborhood in which, feeble Joe has a home as well as those of every other Democrat. Let them contend with this garbage.
- 2021 Monday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I- In a positive showing, South African President Cyril Ramaphosa held a memorial service for the last president of the old apartheid regime- President F.W. De Klerk. President De Klerk worked to end the system with Nelson Mandela so as to give the African people control of their own country. Great show! Speaking of President Ramaphosa, apparently, he has a mild case of the omicron variant of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu.
- 2021 Monday H: Foreign News-Overseas News II- In other foreign and overseas news, Iran is preparing for a ‘space launch’ all the while blowing off the Biden regime who is desperate to restart the Iran nuclear talks that President Donald J. Trump rightfully tossed into the crapper. Elsewhere, U.S. State Department officials are heading to Kyiv, Moscow, and Belgium to see if they can stop the war brewing on Ukraine’s eastern doorstep. In other news that almost qualifies for the Moron News segment, the chief of the International Olympic Committee says there’s ‘nothing wrong with communist China hosting the 2022 Winter Olympics’ just like there was nothing wrong with Nazi Germany holding the 1936 Summer Olympics. Yeah, right! The Olympics should NEVER occur in totalitarian hellholes, sort of like how the U.S. is coming.
- 2021 Monday I: Health and Medical Alerts- The latest health reports suggest that most omicron cases of the Chi-Vi are found in fully vaccinated patients which means once again that we have a pandemic of the VACCINATED, not of the UNVACCINATED. One must ask, “Why is that?” Speaking of omicron, fears of the ‘VID are on the rise again but precautions against contracting Xi Jinping’s special hooch 2019 are not. People are sick and tired of all this bullshit. Enough is enough.
- 2021 Monday J: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- Senator Roger Marshall, R-KS, says he ‘supports the vaccines but opposes the mandates’ (as do all freedom-loving peoples). Speaking of authoritarianism, Connecticut has announced a new statewide app with which its citizens can show proof of vaccination. Hmm, will illegal aliens be exempt from this onerous requirement? You bet! Next, Congressman Lee Zeldin, R-NY, said of the Democrats’ push for vaccine mandates in the Empire State, that they’re ‘all about politics.’ Also speaking of New York, Congressman Andrew Garbarino, R-NY 2nd congressional district, says that ‘Governor Kathy Hochul, D, and her fellow Dems are using vaccine mandates as a powerplay.
- 2021 Monday K: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News II- Some hospitals in the United States have awoken to the fact that they must shove aside COVID-19 vaccine mandates so they can have a full staff of employees. Good for them. However, other places are drinking the Kool-Aid overtime. Philadelphia- the city of brotherly love- is going to institute COVID-19 vaccine passports for all bars and restaurants. Talk about killing holiday business! Thank you, Philly, thank you! In other, much more tragic news, the United States Air Force has terminated 27 USAF personnel for refusing to take the frigging vaccines, this as war grows more imminent by the day with the Chi-Coms, Russia, and Iran.
- 2021 Monday L: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $55.20 (2) AstraZeneca: $54.58 (3) Merck & Company: $73.42 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $168.45 (5) BioNTech: $278.22 (6) Moderna: $271.99.
- 2021 Monday M: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $84.33 (2) General Dynamics: $203.49 (3) Boeing: $197.40 (4) Lockheed Martin: $345.55 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $377.33.
- 2021 Monday N: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $31.49 (2) DuPont: $77.63 (3) Honeywell: $209.23 (4) 3M: $174.58 (5) Teijen: $1,377.00.
- 2021 Monday O: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.49 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $28.99 (3) Beyond Meat: $63.42.
- 2021 Monday P: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $143.57 (2) Lowe’s: $257.24 (3) Home Depot: $405.24 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $557.22 (5) Amazon: $3,391.35.
- 2021 Monday Q: President Donald J. Trump News- President Donald J. Trump continues urging Republicans to ‘ditch Mitch,’ i.e., Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell. The president also said that ‘despite WOKE cancel culture, the vast majority of Americans love Christmas.’ Speaking of the 45th president, he also said of usurper Joe Biden that ‘thanks to him, Christmas and energy cost way more.’ You can say that again. Finally, as President Donald J. Trump’s new social media empire begins to grow, it’s going to enable fundraising endeavors of pro-Trump politicians. Excellent.
- 2021 Monday R: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster- Joe Biden continues circling the toilet bowl hole what with 69-percent of recently polled voters saying they disapprove of his handling of the skyrocketing inflation, the worst in 42 years. Another poll says of Joe Biden that a humongous majority of New Hampshire voters do NOT approve of any of Joe Biden’s policies. Always coming to the rescue of this bona fide loser, a former CIA official says, “Joe Biden’s approval of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline from Russia to Germany has nothing to do with the impending invasion of the Ukraine.” Good to know.
- 2021 Monday S: Joe Biden Regime News I- The U.S. Department of Labor is going to launch a probe into the Amazon warehouse that collapsed in Illinois killing six workers. The facility was one of the victims of the recent tornados that roared through the Midwest. Next, the Biden regime announces it is going to restart student loan debt repayments beginning on February 01, 2022. Hilariously enough, Chasten Buttigieg- the wife of Mayor Pete, the U.S. Transportation secretary- was sniveling about repayments beginning next year. Congressman Madison Cawthorn, R-NC 11th congressional district, slammed Mrs. Buttigieg. In other news, the Biden regime announces it won’t punish any of the soldiers involved in the drone strike that killed an Afghan family of 10 at the time the U.S. was hurriedly evacuating Afghanistan.
- 2021 Monday T: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation- U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s sham ‘select committee’ investigating the events of January 06, 2021, released an email from former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows in which, he supposedly asked for National Guard troops to protect Trump supporters on that fateful day.’ Thus, this corrupt committee has voted to charge Mr. Meadows with ‘contempt of congress.’ Also, regarding this bogus pigsty of corrupt lawmakers, Trump White House economic adviser Peter Navarro slammed for House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, for pulling ALL Republicans from the committee other than the two handpicked by “Mumbles” Pelosi- Adam Kinzinger of Illinois and Liz Cheney of Wyoming.
- 2021 Monday U: Political News I- Vice President Mike Pence is fueling speculation that he may launch a bid for the White House in 2024. Please reconsider, Mike. Next, Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, R-CO 3rd congressional district, slams Saturday Night Live’s show over the weekend in which, they mocked both her and fellow Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district. Man, we watched that show and all we can say is that SNL no longer even possesses a modicum of humor. It’s all hate, hate, hate. Sad to see them go down the crapper like slobbering Joe Biden.
- 2021 Monday V: Political News II- U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, DS-NY, says he will get the $4 trillion spending bill passed by Christmas. Let’s hope not- otherwise the Chi-Coms will be running the country you old POS. His counterpart in the House- Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-CA 12th congressional district, says she has plans to remain in control of the House through 2022 and beyond.’ Is this woman delusional, or is she? Next, in troubling news for the Democrats, a new poll says that the Democratic Party is losing support among ALL Hispanics across the entire nation. Wow. Finally, Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, announced a new bill that will strip cities of ALL federal funding if they give illegal aliens the right to vote. Period.
- 2021 Monday W: Political News III- Former Obama hack retired U.S. Army General Wesley Clark slammed Tucker Carlson’s views on Russia and the Ukraine. Okay, general, tell us this: why are we pushing NATO’s borders right up to Russia’s doorstep and why does the Ukraine matter? If we continue pushing Russia, at some point, they will indeed pushback you dumb ass. In other news, since Dr. Mehmet Oz is running for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania, the Dr. Oz show will end in January ahead of his run.
- 2021 Monday X: Natural Disasters News- The La Palma volcano enters its 86th straight day of eruptions. In the United States, a swath of destruction from Illinois to the Gulf Coast caused by the weekend’s tornados has the Biden regime struggling to help devastated Americans. The highly inept secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security- Alejandro Mayorkas- struggling to provide aid. He promises DHS will get help to the crippled areas, starting with the Blue States. The town of Mayfield, Kentucky, suffered 64 confirmed dead and at least 105 missing. Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says that Tennessee is recovering already thanks to stalwart citizens. Joe Biden immediately came out and began blaming CLIMATE CHANGE for disaster.[xi] Who is surprised by that?
- 2021 Monday Y: Sports News I- The Los Angeles Rams (8-4-0) went to play the Arizona Cardinals (10-2-0) and beat them by a final score of 30-23.
- 2021 Monday Z: California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw- here are the results for the Powerball Draw #923 with a jackpot of $320 million up for grabs: 10, 30, 37, 53, 59, and Power 04. Out of 62,548 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $17,005 apiece.
- 2021 Monday AA: Moron News I- We have some moron news today: first, Chris Wallace is leaving Fox News Channel, and everyone is celebrating the news. He is going over to CNN- a delightful home for him- which leads us to believe that maybe a swap of loser newscasters is occurring before our eyes. How soon before Chris “Fraido” Cuomo shows up at FNC? One bum for another? Speaking of bums, outgoing NYC Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio told Chris Wallace on his final show that New York City is ‘the safest city in all of North America.’ Wow. Speaking of POS Chris Wallace,[xii] Dick Morris- the political guru- said of Mr. Wallace that he is ‘the worst journalist in America.’ Amen. In other moron news, New Zealand law enforcement authorities have launched an investigation into a man reputed to have taken ten frigging China virus vaccines in a single day on behalf of citizens who needed COVID-19 proof-of-vaccine cards but who were smart enough not to undergo this process. We feel bad for this dimwit.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0678 a 5” x 7” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Rutherford, California.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
This amazing collection covers three decades’ plus of concerts at the annual Cropredy Festival in the United Kingdom year after year after year. Although the lineups change on a somewhat frequent basis, the music remains the same timeless formula. There are approximately 35 tunes on the “The Cropredy Box,” a three-disc effort that graced store shelves on March 23, 1999. It is amazing- and extremely enjoyable- to envision each of these performances with your mind and ears. We love it, we know you will love it, too, and you can find it at almost every site specializing in classic rock/folk rock music such as Amazon, Discogs, AllMusic, eBay, you name it, it’s available. We hope you do check it out as we believe you will love this band as much as we do. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 12-13-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 2,985. Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Napa Valley Landscapes, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Moron News I, Illegal Aliens-Invaders-and-‘Refugees’ News, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, Health and Medical Alerts, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News II, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, President Donald J. Trump News, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Natural Disasters News, Sports News I, California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Andrew McCarthy, President Donald J. Trump, Senator Roger Marshall, Congressman Lee Zeldin, Congressman Andrew Garbarino, Congressman Madison Cawthorn, Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Peter Navarro, Vice President Mike Pence, Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, Senator Marco Rubio, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Senator Marsha Blackburn, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, Chris Wallace, Chris “Fraido” Cuomo, Fox News Channel, CNN, Governor Kathy Hochul, Joe Biden, U.S. Transportation Secretary “Mayor Pete” Buttigieg, Mayor Pete and Mrs. Chasten Buttigieg, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, Congressman Adam Kinzinger, Saturday Night Live, U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, General Wesley Clark, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, South Africa, President Cyril Ramaphosa, President F.W. De Klerk, President Nelson Mandela, Nazi Germany, 1936 Berlin Summer Olympics, 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, Afghanistan, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Russia, Ukraine, Tucker Carlson, Fox News Channel, Chris Wallace, Chris “Fraido” Cuomo, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Aruban Florin, Australian Dollar, Azerbaijani Manat, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Wisconsin Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, El Salvador Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #923, NFL 2021 Regular Season Games, NFL Monday Night Football 2021 Matchups, Fairport Convention, Chef Vladimir Gdansk,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY DECEMBER 13, 2021, #4,306
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, December 13, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Sunday, December 13, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Sunday, December 13, 2020, Today in History:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Monday, December 13, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xi] That dangling dog dingus, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell came out and thanked Joe Biden for the glorious job he is doing to help his state recover from these hellacious storms. Of course, you would, Mitch, you’re a f**ing RINO and a kiss-ass. You have got to go.
[xii] Over the weekend, the top trending Twitter tag concerned loser Chris Wallace: “Good riddance.”
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!