Taft, CA 93268
Contact Me: vvickymazarottiEND02@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,303 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 336
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY-SIX OF THE BIDEN REGIME
345. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2021, UPDATE A:
- 2021 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 270,008,322 confirmed cases, +1,287,438, 5,318,277 confirmed deaths, +15,782 and 242,792,295 confirmed recoveries, +1,060,874. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 50,762,671 confirmed cases, UP 57,414 from yesterday’s reporting, 817,789 confirmed deaths, UP +463,[i] and 39,986,483 confirmed recoveries, UP 37,790. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Saturday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 411,721 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 8,399 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Joe has done this in, uh, 321 days. Congratulations, Joe! After that, he will be the sole arbiter of death in the United States.
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 5,025,636 confirmed cases, 75,511 confirmed deaths, and 4,950,125 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,760,464 confirmed cases, 62,007 confirmed deaths, and 3,594,509 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 89,014 confirmed cases, 1,053 confirmed deaths, and 87,961 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 793,736 confirmed cases, 9,608 confirmed deaths, and 333,233 confirmed recoveries (these crackers in Washington state typically shut down over the weekend- same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Arkansas: they have 538,208 confirmed cases, 8,840 confirmed deaths, and 520,719 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Saturday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,349,741 confirmed cases, 8,210 confirmed deaths, and 1,335,728 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Moldova, 79th country on the list: 369,402 cases of the virus, 9,354 confirmed death and 353,961 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Saturday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,970.99, UP 216.30 points (+0.60%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,630.60 UP 113.23 points (+0.73%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,712.02, UP 44.57 points (+0.95%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.96 per barrel, +1.02 (+1.44%). The price of GOLD is $1,783.10 per troy oz., +6.40 (+0.36%) while the price of SILVER is $22.22 per troy ounce, +0.20 (+0.92%). The price of PLATINUM is $937.90 per troy oz, +0.20 (+0.02%) while the price of COPPER is $4.29 per pound, -0.04 (-0.90%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,760.27 per troy oz., -52.09 (-2.87%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,045,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,608.75 per USD/T, -17.75 (-0.68%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000020. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.37 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.87. In Zimbabwean Dollar, one greenback equals 322.00 and in Afghan Afghani, a buck equal 103.50 and in Albanian Lek, one dollar equals 106.84 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.679 per gallon, $3.268 in Florida, $4.344 in Hawaii, and $3.872 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Virginia $3.201. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 67th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Burkina Faso: $4.003 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $29,022,934,361,502 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Philippines the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Australia with $40,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Saturday F: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3620 what with a $10 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 06, 07, 10, 20, 25, and Mega 26. Out of 83,679 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had five numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $30,679. The winning ticket was sold at Ray’s Liquor and Jr. Market in Pico Rivera, CA 90660. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #922 with a jackpot of $320 million up for grabs: 03, 25, 44, 53, 64, and Mega 10. Out of 110,127 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $14,637 apiece.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0676 a 24” x 48” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Midday.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album by Sandy Denny is a compilation of her four solo albums- “The North Star Ravens and the Grassman” (1971), “Sandy” (1972), “Like an Old-Fashioned Waltz” (1974), and “Rendezvous” (1977)- 17 of the best tracks. The album is entitled, “Listen, Listen: An Introduction to Sandy Denny” (January 01, 1999), an album we hope everyone will investigate because this beguiling woman sang one of God’s holiest angels, even when tobacco and alcohol were trashing her God-given voice. We hope everyone will check this one out as it is indeed a lovely, lovely album. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 12-11-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 1,144. Chef V. Vicky Mazarotti.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Cool Desert Landscapes, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Zimbabwean Dollar, Afghan Afghani, Zambian Albanian Lek, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Virginia Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Burkina Faso Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #922, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3620, Sandy Denny, Chef V. Vicky Mazarotti,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SATURDAY DECEMBER 11, 2021, #4,303, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Saturday, December 11, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Friday, December 11, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Friday, December 11, 2020, Today in History:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Saturday, December 11, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!