Taft, CA 93268
Contact Me: vvickymazarottiEND02@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,295 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 340
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY-TWO OF THE BIDEN REGIME
341. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, DECEMBER 07, 2021:
Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day- Never Forget![i]
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 267,363,678 confirmed cases, +1,236,487, 5,285,978 confirmed deaths, +76,045 and 240,745,765 confirmed recoveries, +988,736. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 50,264,888 confirmed cases, UP 116,208 from yesterday’s reporting, 812,131 confirmed deaths, UP +1,885,[i] and 39,740,772 confirmed recoveries, UP 68,477. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 407,486 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 2,841 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Joe has done this in, uh, 321 days. Congratulations, Joe! After that, he will be the sole arbiter of death in the United States.
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 5,004,332 confirmed cases, 75,211 confirmed deaths, and 4,929,121 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,751,247 confirmed cases, 61,789 confirmed deaths, and 3,585,019 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 88,440 confirmed cases, 1,033 confirmed deaths, and 87,747 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 789,386 confirmed cases, 9,523 confirmed deaths, and 331,402 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Oklahoma: they have 675,733 confirmed cases, 11,272 confirmed deaths, and 653,699 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,347,474 confirmed cases, 8,210 confirmed deaths, and 1,333,483 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Mongolia, 75th country on the list: 383,978 cases of the virus, 2,020 confirmed death and 313,256 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,719.43, UP 492.40 points (+1.40%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,686.92 UP 461.76 points (+3.03%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,686.75, UP 95.08 points (+2.07%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.74 per barrel, -0.30 (-0.42%). The price of GOLD is $1,787.50 per troy oz., +2.80 (+0.16%) while the price of SILVER is $22.51 per troy ounce, -0.01 (-0.06%). The price of PLATINUM is $952.20 per troy oz, +2.00 (+0.21%) while the price of COPPER is $4.33 per pound, -0.01 (-0.23%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,863.00 per troy oz., +10.03 (+0.49%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., +100.00 (+0.72%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,045,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,619.50 per USD/T, -6.25 (-0.24%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000020. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.36 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.89 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 21.00. In Turkmenistan Manat, one greenback equals 3,561.43 and in Ugandan Schilling, a buck equal 2.88 and in Ukrainian Hryvnia, one dollar equals 27.27 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Tuesday E: S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.686 per gallon, $3.288 in Florida, $4.342 in Hawaii, and $3.869 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: South Dakota: $3.251. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 63rd LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Taiwan: $3.932 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $29,013,882,350,262 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Israel the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Mexico with $49,000,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Foreign News-Overseas News I- Today, the People’s Republic of China condemned a recent announcement by the Biden regime of a ‘diplomatic boycott of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics.’ Look, let’s stop trading barbs with Beijing. Our athletes are going there as should theirs to ours when it’s our turn to host either the Winter or Summer Olympics. It is what it is. Next a new report that says that Apple back in 2016 AFTER a $275 billion deal, helped develop China’s tech state as well as helped it build up its economy.
- 2021 Tuesday G: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- In Los Angeles, California, the city has slapped 113 firefighters/paramedics on unpaid leave since they refuse to undergo vaccination for Xi Jinping’s notorious bat flu. Meanwhile, the Big Apple dictator, Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio- the outgoing mayor as of January 01, 2022, has put an order in place that will require every citizen unfortunate enough to live within his jurisdiction to become fully vaccinated- plus the booster- by December 27 or be confined to their homes. WTF! We hope incoming Mayor Eric Adams will toss this craziness onto the burn pit.
- 2021 Tuesday H: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $51.74 (2) AstraZeneca: $54.76 (3) Merck & Company: $72.28 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $163.37 (5) BioNTech: $302.69 (6) Moderna: $282.35.
- 2021 Tuesday I: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $85.01 (2) General Dynamics: $199.32 (3) Boeing: $208.83 (4) Lockheed Martin: $339.17 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $362.51.
- 2021 Tuesday J: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $31.90 (2) DuPont: $77.54 (3) Honeywell: $207.15 (4) 3M: $176.55 (5) Teijen: $1,385.00.
- 2021 Tuesday K: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.08 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $29.17 (3) Beyond Meat: $71.25.
- 2021 Tuesday L: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $138.55 (2) Lowe’s: $256.91 (3) Home Depot: $416.18 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $542.02 (5) Amazon $3,523.39.
- 2021 Tuesday M: S. Senate News I- Dr. Saule T. Omarova, the communist party hack who grew up in the Soviet Union and whom Joe Biden trotted up to Capitol Hill for quick confirmation to become the next comptroller of U.S. currency pulled her nomination. There was no way this communist POS was ever going to make it through the U.S. Senate, even with all the RINOs at Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer’s disposal. Thank God for small favors, folks. In other news, in a near party-line vote, the U.S. Senate confirmed another loser today, Tucson, Arizona, Police Chief Chris Magnus, a 61-year-old illegal alien-loving scumbag to become the nation’s next U.S. Customs and Border Protection commissioner. This left-wing scumbag never saw an illegal alien he did not want to drop to his knees and embrace.
- 2021 Tuesday N: Federal and State Court News- A judge tossed the lawsuit lodged against Harvey Weinstein by actress Rose McGowan. Another judge has driven another nail into the coffin of Joe Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandates by throwing it out for ALL federal contractors nationwide.
- 2021 Tuesday O: Miscellaneous News I- Poor Chris “Fraido” Cuomo just had his publisher yank his upcoming book from publication. Meanwhile, he is braying like the jackal he is, claiming his former employer CNN owes him another $18 million, an amount CNN says it simply won’t pay. Meanwhile, a sword carried by Napoleon Bonaparte during the 1799 coup in France just sold for $2.8 million at auction.
- 2021 Tuesday P: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1718 what with a $122 million jackpot on the line: 01, 07, 40, 43, 68, and Mega 01. In California, out of 59285 winning tickets, the highest winners were two people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $8,062 apiece.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Observation of the Day- Given the way things are going, the world is going to hell in a handbasket and the time may be coming when we will be forced to learn Mandarin or Russian. What is clear is that vast elements of the federal government on both sides of the aisle are ginning us up for war with Russia. The question is, WHY? Things became extremely obvious when President Donald J. Trump was in the White House. No matter how Deep State apparatchiks or distant foreign events sought to force him into entering yet another unnecessary war, he avoided conflict. Sure, he lit Syria up with cruise missiles early on in his tenure, but we believe that that was the first- and the last- time he listened to his military and intelligence chiefs. Why is it that Syria bears importance for the U.S.? We have never had a relationship with them, we have relationships with the nations to the west and south of Syria but never with them. If anything, we should be friends with the Russians as once the Soviet Union imploded, they were never a threat to us nor we a threat to them. The deal made with them, however, back in the 1990s was that NATO would not expand to their borders. Why should it have yet it did. President Trump asked ‘WHY should American soldiers die for Montenegro? Why should a tiny country on the periphery of Russia set off a global conflict enveloping the NATO alliance? Why should we fight for Ukraine? It makes worse sense than fighting for Vietnam and that was a crazy idea. Didn’t we learn any lessons from the French in Indochina in the aftermath of World War II or the Russians in Afghanistan? No, the world was much safer under President Donald J. Trump than it is under befuddled Joe Biden and all the military-industrial-political sycophants surrounding him pushing eternal war.
- 2021 Tuesday R: The Wrap-Up- In closing, the American left and gullible RINOs should not be using Russia as the bogeyman. Stop. Enough is enough. As for China, most of us believe they are the modern-day incarnation of National Socialism just with an Asian bent. They aggressively seek territorial gains, they imprison unwanted racial and religious minorities, and plan to rule the world. In essence, they can do what the Nazis could not- simply because of the size of their population.[xi] Still, should we truly be at odds with them? President Trump was whipping them into line by harming them economically. Number 45 wanted them to be a better player on the global stage than they were and had them on the ropes which is why we got COVID-19 in 2019 as well as burning buildings, bloody streets, and increased racial angst. We know they let the virus loose just as they funded and stirred up the unrest because of us causing them problems in Hong Kong and in Taiwan. We wouldn’t want them in Mexico, nor do they want us in either of those two places. It is what it is. In closing, I will say this: our stupid current crop of leaders is pushing us ever closer to a nation-destroying conflict. The new Axis of nations aligning against us is impressive and if anyone in Washington, D.C., truly took off the rose-colored glasses, they would see they have us on track for a horrendous defeat. For us, we think 2022 will be a year in which, we will shift our views regarding both Russia and China and will do our best to correct our mistakes. No one should want war, not with Russia, not with the Middle Kingdom, not with North Korea, Iran, or anywhere else that is not within our sphere. Let’s worry about our own borders and not those of far-distant nations that most likely would neglect to come to our aid. -Chef V. Vicky Mazarotti.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0672 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Red Twilight.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
On June 12, 1997, Fairport Convention released their next studio album, “Who Knows Where the Time Goes.” The band now was a quintet featuring (1) Dave Mattacks (drums, glockenspiel, percussion, and keyboards) (2) Dave Pegg (basses, guitars, and vocals) (3) Ric Sanders (violins), (4) Simon Nichol (guitars, vocals), and (5) Chris Leslie (violins, multiple stringed instruments, and vocals). Also joining the group are axman Richard Thompson who adds some tasty licks and hardcore chops, and a few others with which to provide to the overall sound. We hope you will seek this album out, give it a good listen, and make it a part of your daily listening pleasure. Compared to modern-day music, Fairport Convention beats all of it hands down every single time.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 12-07-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 2,434. Chef V. Vicky Mazarotti.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, U.S. Senate News I, Federal and State Court News, Miscellaneous News I, Observation of the Day, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, Observation of the Day, The Wrap-Up, People’s Republic of China, Taiwan, 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Joe Biden, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh, Dr. Saule T. Omarova, U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Chris Magnus, Harvey Weinstein, Rose McGowan, Chris “Fraido” Cuomo, President Donald J. Trump, Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Turkmenistan Manat, Ugandan Schilling, Ukrainian Hryvnia, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, South Dakota Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Taiwan Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1718, Fairport Convention, Chef V. Vicky Mazarotti,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY DECEMBER 07, 2021, BLOG POST #4,294
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, December 07, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Monday, December 07, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Monday, December 07, 2020, Today in History:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Tuesday, December 07, 2021:
[i] We forgive Japan. No one there had anything to do with it.
[ii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[x] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xi] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xii] Also like the Nazis, one can prosper under the Chinese way of doing business as long as one is willing to play ball with the government when it needs one to ‘play ball.’ The people of China seemingly live far better lives than do many living here in the United States. They work hard, are industrious, and are as good a people as are we. Nations do not have to agree but they most certainly should get along. It is not up to the United States to bemoan ‘human rights’ in other nations when we have our own dismal past with which to contend just as we have now what with political prisoners locked up in the D.C. gulag. Let us clean up our own house before we worry about our faraway neighbors.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!