Taft, CA 93268
Contact Me: vvickymazarottiEND02@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,292 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 341
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY-ONE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
340. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, DECEMBER 06, 2021:
Confederate President Jefferson Davis; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Gabriel Duvall; U.S. Department of Homeland Security Acting Director Elaine Duke, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen; U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood; Hawaii Lt. Governor Brian Schatz; the Beatles, the Dave Clark Five featuring Mike Smith, Hawkwind featuring Huw Lloyd Langton, the Rolling Stones Altamont Speedway Concert, Spirit featuring Ed Cassidy, and the Traveling Wilburys featuring Roy Orbison:
- 963 Tuesday: Fellow cardinals elect Leo VIII Pope of all Christendom. However, he is an antipope elected by Emperor Otto who was waging a political war with the official pope. Thus, we give Leo VIII the designation of 130.1.
- 1240 Thursday: Mongols under the command of Batur Khan occupy and destroy the Ukrainian capital of Kiev.
- 1745 Monday: Faced by setbacks, Scots under the command of Bonnie Prince Charlie begin their retreat to Scotland as the British army follows in pursuit.
- 1752 Wednesday: In Prince George’s County, Maryland, future 17thS. Supreme Court Associate Justice Gabriel Duvall is born. President James Madison would appoint the Democratic-Republican to fill the seat of Associate Justice Samuel Chase. Duvall would serve from November 18, 1811, to January 12, 1835.
- 1774 Tuesday: Austria became the first nation to introduce a state education system.
- 1790 Monday: The Congress of the United States moved from New York to Philadelphia.
- 1820 Wednesday: President James Monroe wins re-election.
- 1849 Thursday: Harriet Tubman escapes from slavery in Maryland.
- 1862 Saturday: Due to a recent uprising, President Abraham Lincoln ordered the hanging of 39 Santee Sioux Indians.
- 1864 Tuesday: President Abraham Lincoln nominated Salmon P. Chase to be chief justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, succeeding Roger Taney. Nine days later, he assumed his post.
- 1865 Wednesday: The people of America ratified the 13th Amendment, which abolishes the institution of slavery throughout the United States on this date.
- 1870 Tuesday: Joseph H. Rainey of South Carolina becomes the first black American elected to the U.S. House of Representatives following the Civil War.
- 1876 Wednesday: The Electoral College chooses Republican Rutherford B. Hayes president of the United States although Samuel J. Tilden won the popular vote. Elsewhere, the city of Anaheim incorporated for the second time.
- 1877 Thursday: Thomas Edison demonstrated the first gramophone with a recording of himself reciting, “Mary had a Little Lamb.”
- 1883 Thursday: “Ladies Home Journal” underwent its first publication on this date.
- 1884 Saturday: Army engineers completed construction of the Washington Monument by setting an aluminum capstone atop the obelisk.
- 1889 Friday: Jefferson Davis, the one-and-only president of the Confederacy died in New Orleans. He also served as a U.S. senator from the great state of Mississippi prior to becoming president of the Confederate States of America as well as served the United States as its 23rdS. Secretary of War. In this capacity, he served under President Franklin Pierce from March 07, 1853, to March 04, 1857. In 2020, rabid violent mobs tear his statues and others related to the Civil War Era down, being the stupid, troglodytes they are. They require a good ass-whooping. These people were Americans, no matter what illiterate morons may think of them.
- 1907 Friday: The worst mining disaster in U.S. history occurred as 362 men and boys died in coal mine explosion at Monongah, West Virginia.
- 1917 Thursday: Some 2,000-people died when an explosives laden French cargo ship collided with a Norwegian vessel at the harbor in Halifax, Nova Scotia, setting off a blast that destroyed most of the city. Meanwhile, Finland declared its independence from Russia as the Bolshevik Revolution was underway.
- 1921 Tuesday: With the signing of the Anglo-Irish Treaty, Ireland receives dominion status, which also calls for the formation of Northern Ireland.
- 1922 Wednesday: The Anglo-Irish Treaty, which established the Irish Free State, came into force one year to the day after delegates signed it in London.
- 1923 Thursday: President Calvin Coolidge broadcast the first presidential address on radio.
- 1926 Monday: Italian Fascist dictator, Benito Mussolini—aka Il Duce—introduced a new tax on bachelors.
- 1941 Saturday: During World War II, British and Dutch pilots see the Japanese invasion fleet approaching Malaysia and Singapore. The Japanese are crossing over from Thailand and into Malaysia to attack Singapore from the north side- its undefended side. British and Commonwealth troops do not believe the Japanese can fight their way through the jungle. They will soon learn they’re wrong.
- 1942 Sunday: The fight to relieve the trapped Sixth Army in Stalingrad along with the remnants of the Fourth Panzer Army continues as the feint towards Kalach to draw Soviet forces away from the encircled Germans, Rumanians, and Croats continues. The 11th Panzer Division commanded by Major General Hermann Balck is in the process of speeding past Rostov. Meanwhile the relief force under Colonel General “Papa” Hoth is preparing to launch the relief effort- Winter Storm- on December 12 to relieve Stalingrad.
- 1943 Monday: In Edmonton, Middlesex, United Kingdom, future keyboardist/vocalist with the Dave Clark Five- Mike Smith- is born.
- 1945 Wednesday: In Peoria, Illinois, future 16thS. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Barack Hussein Obama from January 23, 2009, to July 02, 2013.
- 1947 Saturday: President Harry S. Truman dedicated Everglades National Park in Florida.
- 1956 Thursday: Nelson Mandela and 156 other members of the African National Congress undergo arrest by South African authorities for counter-political operations against the apartheid government. Meanwhile, future guitarist with R.E.M.[i], 1980-2011—Peter Buck—is born on this date in Berkeley, California.
- 1957 Friday: America’s first attempt at putting a satellite into orbit failed as Vanguard TV3 rose about four feet off a Cape Canaveral launch pad before crashing down and exploding.
- 1962 Saturday: In Carmichaels, PA, 37 coalminers died when an explosion at the U.S. Steel Robena No. 3 Mine erupted.
- 1963 Friday: The Beatles[ii] begin the tradition of releasing a Christmas album for their fans.
- 1964 Sunday: The animated puppet special, “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” now a Christmas perennial, first aired on NBC TV.
- 1969 Saturday: A free concert by the Rolling Stones[iii] at the Altamont Speedway in Alameda County witnessed the deaths of four people, including one who a member of the Hell’s Angels stabbed as he waved a firearm towards the stage where the Stones performed. Over the course of the daylong event, 300,000 people attended the show that featured numerous acts with the Stones as the headliners.
- 1971 Monday: The original Auto-Train, which carried rail passengers and their motor vehicles from Lorton, Virginia, to Sanford, Florida, went into operation. Although the privately-owned line went out of business in 1981, Amtrak revived the service in 1983.
- 1973 Thursday: Gerald R. Ford underwent swearing in as the first non-elected vice president of the United States.
- 1987 Sunday: In Missouri, three Satanist teenagers bludgeon a comrade to death for ‘fun.’
- 1988 Tuesday: In Hendersonville, Tennessee, Roy Orbison[iv] died from a heart attack on this date- he was just 52.
- 1989 Wednesday: At the University of Montreal’s School of Engineering, a man shot 14 women to death and then took his own life.
- 1990 Thursday: To prevent Coalition forces driving him from Kuwait, Iraqi thug-dictator Saddam Hussein, announces the release of ALL foreign hostages.
- 1992 Sunday: At Babri, India, 300,000 angry Hindus destroy the mosque at the site killing four Muslims in the process.
- 1998 Sunday: In Venezuela, former Lt. Col. Hugo Chavez, who had staged a bloody coup attempt six years earlier, was elected president much to the shock of the people of that country as he was little more than a communist POS scumbag. During his reign and that of his successor Nicolas Maduro, the country has descended into deep poverty where people eat the zoo animals and their pets to stay alive. It is time for the United Nations to send troops and stop the insanity in this once-prosperous country.
- 2001 Thursday: The House of Representatives by a one-vote margin, gave President George W. Bush more power to negotiate global trade deals. Of course, the Democrats did not want this, still chafing at the bit for having the ‘election stolen from them’ as they claimed throughout the eight years of his presidency.
- 2004 Monday: Militants struck the U.S. Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, with explosives and machine guns, killing nine people in an attack claimed by al-Qaida. Elsewhere, Ohio certified President George W. Bush’s 119,000-vote victory over Democratic nominee Senator John F. Kerry, even as the Kerry campaign and third-party candidates prepared to demand a statewide recount.
- 2005 Tuesday: The American Civil Liberties Union files a case in federal court on behalf of a German citizen who claims that the CIA kidnapped him- what they call ‘rendition’- took him to Afghanistan and tortured him for information. When the CIA realized he was not the guy they thought he was, they flew him back to Europe and dumped in Germany. Meanwhile, as the U.S. ramps up the attack on the Iraqi city of Ramadi, hundreds of families are fleeing the city to escape the fighting between al-Qaida and the U.S.
- 2006 Wednesday: The Iraq Study Group- the ISG- says that the situation in Iraq is ‘grave’ and ‘deteriorating.’ Funny how the Democrats- with the exception of Senator Bernie Sanders voted to go to war in Iraq and then when the weapons of mass destruction did not materialize, they stabbed President George W. Bush in the back. We at the AICPENDBLOG.COM believe that this is one of the earliest examples of Deep State manipulation- they encouraged Bush #43 to go to war in Iraq, an unnecessary war to be sure, one that destabilized the entire region and put Iran on an upward trajectory.
- 2007 Thursday: President George W. Bush announced a plan to freeze interest rates on subprime mortgages held by hundreds of thousands of homeowners. Elsewhere, we learn that the CIA has destroyed interrogation tapes from at least jihadists detained at a CIA black site prison. Everyone wants to punish the Central Intelligence Agency for doing what must be done in the War on Terror so stop with the whining liberals. Enough is enough!
- 2008 Saturday: After 28 years in a coma, heiress Martha “Sunny” von Bülow dies at age 76. Her husband was tried twice for trying to murder her with an insulin overdose. The first time he was convicted while the second time, he was acquitted.
- 2009 Sunday: Tomorrow a big Climate Change summit opens in Copenhagen and President Barack Hussein Obama is going to be one of the big speakers there. Woo-oo. Fascinating thing, a decade later, the world is still kicking although the liberals continue telling us each year, we have arrived at the point of no return. Meanwhile, NATO pledges another 7,000 troops for the war in Afghanistan.
- 2010 Monday: Wikileaks releases a diplomatic cable in which, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says that ‘wealthy Saudis are the largest provider of funds to Sunni terrorist groups.’ The cables also suggest that the Arab Persian Gulf states and Saudi Arabia agree with Israel’s view that the Iranian nuclear program is moving along too fast and that a first strike against them might be the best way to go. Meanwhile, future U.S. senator representing Hawaii- Brian Schatz, Democrat, became the 11th lieutenant governor of the Aloha State on this date.
- 2011 Tuesday: In Kabul, Afghanistan, the so-called ‘religion of peace’- Islam- strikes again. During the festival of Ashura, a terrorist attack targets a Shiite shrine killing at least 50 worshippers and injuring hundreds more. WTF is wrong with you people? The nation’s President Hamid Karzai cancels a planned trip to the United Kingdom to deal with the aftermath of this diabolical attack.
- 20211 Tuesday: Michael Huerta- a Democrat- became the administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration on this date. He would serve under President Barack Hussein Obama and then under President Donald J. Trump until he stepped down on January 06, 2018.
- 2012 Thursday: Ed Cassidy, famed drummer for the lifetime of the rock band, Spirit[v], from the early 1960s until 1997 when his stepson and co-founder- Randy California- died, died from cancer at age 89. Meanwhile, Huw Lloyd Langton—longtime guitarist with the British space-rock band, Hawkwind[vi] (1969-1971 / 1979-1988)—died on this date in London, England. Elsewhere, the toll from Typhoon Bopha that devastated the southern Philippine Islands has killed at least 477 people and displaces tens of thousands of citizens.
- 2013 Friday: Shanghai officials deliver the highest-level health warning as a record level of smog shrouds the city; this caused hundreds of flights to undergo cancellation or delays. Meanwhile, the people of South Africa mourn the loss of Nelson Mandela, a man who went from being a ‘second-class citizen’ to being one of the world’s great leaders.
- 2014 Saturday: President Obama announces that he is going to maintain troop levels in Afghanistan to counter the rebirth of the Taliban and the arrival of ISIS elements. He pledged that he would reduce troop levels to 9,800; however, if the region stabilizes, he plans to reduce levels to 5,500 before leaving office. Meanwhile, NASA awakens its New Horizons spacecraft after having launched it nine years earlier and having crossed more than 3 billion miles, so it will be ready for its fly-by of Pluto and its planned data collection sometime in January 2015.
- 2015 Sunday: After being given 48 hours to pull their troops out of northern Iraq, Turkey says it’s going nowhere. The Turkish president claims the troops are there as part of an international force with which to train Iraqis to fight the ISIS trash carrying attacks in the region. No, the Turks are causing trouble. We hope someone deals with President Erdogan in the time-honored way of deposing dictators.
- 2016 Tuesday: In Syria, government forces seize three-quarters of eastern Aleppo from the ISIS filth infesting the place like the vermin they are. The fighting is tough and the casualties high, yet the ISIS Untermenschen are being forced into a shrinking perimeter. Meanwhile, U.S.-supported Iraqi forces are stepping up the fight to reclaim Mosul from the ISIS sub-humans holding the city. Elsewhere, President Barack Hussein Obama gives his final national security address.
- 2017 Wednesday: President Donald Trump declared Jerusalem[vii] to be Israel’s capital, defying warnings from the Palestinians and others around the world that he would be destroying hopes for Mideast peace. Meanwhile, Time magazine named as its Person of the Year the “Silence Breakers,” those who had shared stories about sexual assault and harassment. Elsewhere, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives votes 364-58 against a bill put forth by the Democrats to impeach President Trump. Democratic dimwit Congressman Al Green of Texas put forth the bill saying, “Donald John Trump, by causing such harm to the society of the United States, is unfit to be president and warrants impeachment, trial and removal from office.” Congressman Green- you, sir, are unfit for office. Resign NOW.
- 2017 Wednesday A: Acting U.S. Department of Homeland Security Director Elaine Duke stepped down from office on this date. She first assumed the position on July 31, 2017. Her replacement- the 6thS. DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen assumed office on this date. She would serve under President Donald J. Trump from today until April 10, 2019.
- 2018 Thursday: Flag-waving crowds lined the tracks as a special train carried the flag-draped casket of former President George H.W. Bush from the Houston area to College Station, Texas, for burial on the grounds of his presidential library.
- 2019 Friday: Today was the deadline for the Trump administration to determine if they were going to dispatch a legal team to the House Judiciary Committee’s Monday, December 09, 2019, impeachment hearings. With a half hour to go, the Trump administration’s attorneys said, “NOPE,” leaving Chairman Jerrold Nadler in shock, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi enfeebled and chomping at the bit, and House Intel Committee Chairman Adam Schiff[viii] Meanwhile, unemployment hit the lowest since 1969 at 3.5-percent[ix]. The creation of 226,000 new jobs in November 2019 was higher than expected and economists were excited across the country[x]. Meanwhile, a member of the Saudi Arabian air force, training with the U.S. military in Pensacola, Florida, opened fire on fellow airmen, killing three and wounding seven and then died when local law enforcement officers shot the POS dead. King Salman apologized to President Trump and to the United States for the actions of the murderous scumbag.
- 2020 Sunday: Folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Yellow Bat Flu- the -disease the Chi-Coms manufactured in their Wuhan biowarfare lab and their allies, the Democratic Party- used to throw the election to “Pro-China Joe” Biden, aka “Chi-Com Joe”: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 67,008,357 confirmed cases, +551,326, 1,535,100, confirmed deaths, +7,777, and 43,037,012 confirmed recoveries, +312,117. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 14,879,831 confirmed cases, up 180,844 from yesterday’s reporting, 285,864 confirmed deaths, UP 1,225, and 6,971,281 confirmed recoveries, UP 42,261. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 1,355,971 confirmed cases, 19,886 confirmed deaths (number readjusted DOWN from last week), and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 18,841 confirmed cases, 262 confirmed deaths, and no longer any mention of confirmed recoveries at this point. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 184,079 confirmed cases, 3,065 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Montana- currently, they have 67,875 confirmed cases, 736 confirmed deaths, and 50,287 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo is living there: 344,906 confirmed cases, 2,917 confirmed deaths, and 327,972 confirmed recoveries. Meanwhile, amazing as it seems, President Donald J. Trump’s personal attorney, the man fighting to expose the BULLS**T the Democrats, their allies in Canada, Iran, Russia, and their masters in Beijing pulled off on November 3, 2020, now has the Chi-Vi. That means that he, the state legislatures before which he appeared, and all the rest of the people in the fight should have to quarantine if we are going to follow the bull crap the Democrats are forcing upon us. Hydroxychloroquine and Regeneron, Mr. Mayor. Speaking of the disease, Senator Bill Cassidy, R-LA, says the COVID-19 relief bill is not a stimulus bill.
- 2020 Sunday A: In Washington state, thugs in Antifa and Black Lives Matter go on the offensive against Trump supporters beating, assaulting, and threatening them. Remember: the ONLY GOOD COMMUNIST is a DEAD COMMUNIST. Meanwhile, Senator Kelly Loeffler, R-GA, debates radical leftist ‘Reverend’ Raphael Warnock. She points out his numerous flaws but left out one key thing: she should have asked the ‘Reverend’ ‘You said the U.S. military cannot serve God and be in the military at the same time, sir. Can YOU serve God and Karl Marx at the same time?” She should have asked this Che Guevara-loving POS this poignant question in front of a national audience and watched him sputter and stammering. Elsewhere, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo- and loads of other countries around the world- are blasting elections in Venezuela. Say- didn’t the Democrats use the same systems and software Nicolas Maduro uses to steal elections in HIS country in OUR country? WTF is going on here…
- 2020 Sunday B: Here are the NFL scores for today beginning with a recap of Thursday Night Football’s game: (1) New Orleans Saints, 21 (10-2) @ Atlanta Falcons, 16 (4-8) Thursday Night 5:20 P.M. Here are today’s games: (2) Detroit Lions, 34 (5-7) @ Chicago Bears, 30 (5-7) 10:00 A.M. (3) Indianapolis Colts, 26 (8-4) @ Houston Texans, 20 (4-8) 10:00 A.M. (4) Cincinnati Bengals, 7 (2-9-1) @ Miami Dolphins, 19 (8-4) 10:00 A.M. (5) Jacksonville Jaguars, 24 (1-11) @ Minnesota Vikings, 27 (6-6) OT 10:00 A.M. (6) Las Vegas Raiders, 31 (7-5) @ New York Jets, 28 (0-12) 10:00 A.M. (7) Cleveland Browns, 41 (9-3) @ Tennessee Titans, 35 (8-4) 10:00 A.M. (8) Los Angeles Rams, 38 (8-4) @ Arizona Cardinals, 28 (6-6) 1:05 P.M. (9) New York Giants, 17 (5-7) @ Seattle Seahawks, 12 (8-4) 1:05 P.M. (10) Philadelphia Eagles, 16 (3-8-1) @ Green Bay Packers, 30 (9-3) 1:25 P.M. (11) New England Patriots, 45 (6-6) @ Los Angeles Chargers, 0 (3-9) 1:25 P.M. (12) Denver Broncos, 16 (4-8) @ Kansas City Chiefs, 22 (11-1) 5:15 P.M. Here is tomorrow afternoon’s game: (13) Washington Redskins (4-7) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (11-0) Monday 2:00 P.M. Next, here is Monday Night Football’s matchup: (14) Buffalo Bills (8-3) @ San Francisco 49ers (5-6) Monday 5:15 P.M. Finally, we have a Tuesday game: (15) Dallas Cowboys (3-8) @ Baltimore Ravens (6-5).
- 2020 Sunday C: Today, we learn that the U.S. State Department and U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo have ended five Chi-Com-U.S. interactions- (about time)- the Policymakers Educational China Trip Program, the U.S.-Chi-Com Friendship Program, the U.S.-Chi-Com Leadership Program, the U.S.-Chi-Com Transpacific Exchange Program, and the Hong Kong Educational and Cultural Program. About time. Each of these programs permits the Chi-Coms to SPY on the United States as well as to put money into the back pockets of far too many Democrat politicians (see Sen. Dianne Feinstein, for one- she had a MSS chauffeur for 20 years). All of these programs should have never been started and/or should have been terminated long ago.
- 2021 Monday: Folks, we encourage you to stick around and discover what the Chi-Coms and their Democratic Party lackeys are up to today. Also, Monday Night Powerball and Monday Night Football!
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0671 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Tamarack and Flowers.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The archivist at Sandy Denny’s record company- as well as her family- gave its blessings to her next release- “The BBC Sessions 1971-1973.” Before Sandy went down the path of hardcore rock-and-roller, i.e., smoking too much, drinking too much, she had one of the most angelic voices in the business. Here she plays acoustic guitar and piano and this highly sought-after release is now available to old and new fans alike. Originally, when the album first was preparing for release, legal disputes snuffed it out- although 3,500 copies had already been pressed which then became expensive collectors’ items. Two-plus decades later with the legal issues resolved everyone can now own a copy of this fantastic album so please, seek it out now, give it a good listen, and then add it to your ever-growing album collection- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 12-06-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 4,143. Chef V. Vicky Mazarotti.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Cool Desert Landscapes, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Altamont Speedway Concert 1969, Roy Orbison, Spirit, Ed Cassidy, Peter Buck, REM, Huw Lloyd Langton, Hawkwind, Dave Clark Five, Mike Smith, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Gabriel Duvall, President James Madison, U.S. Secretary of War Jefferson Davis, U.S. Senator Jefferson Davis, Confederate States of America President Jefferson Davis, Lt. Governor Brian Schatz, President Barack Hussein Obama, FAA Administrator Michael Huerta, Acting DHS Secretary Elaine Duke, President Donald J. Trump, DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, NFL 2020 Regular Season Games, Sunday 10:00 A.M. 2020 NFL Matchups, Sunday 1:25 P.M. 2020 NFL Matchups, NFL Sunday Night Football 2020 Matchups, NFL Monday Night Football 2021 Matchups, Sandy Denny, Chef V. Vicky Mazarotti,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY DECEMBER 06, 2021, BLOG POST #4,292
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Sunday, December 06, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Sunday, December 06, 2020, Today in History:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Monday, December 06, 2021:
[i] Not sure when we will begin promoting the music of R.E.M. but look forward to doing so as they are awesome.
[ii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding these albums to your collection. We thank you.
[iii] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces.
[iv] We look forward to doing the music of Roy Orbison and other old rockers sometime in the next decade. Please, stay tuned for further information.
[v] We began promoting the music of Spirit and of Randy California beginning on Monday, 18-June-2012 through Friday, 10-August-2012. Please seek them out and consider adding their music to your collection.
[vi] We hope to present the music of this UK space rock band, Hawkwind, sometime in the next five years or so. Please remain vigilant for additional information.
[vii] Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel and it took President Donald J. Trump to be the one to officially recognize the city as such, fulfilling a campaign promise that numerous other U.S. presidential candidates and presidents swore to do. The world did not meltdown, the region did not explode, and the Palestinians remain as worthless as ever. Advice to people living in the Gaza Strip- how making the Gaza Strip ‘great again’ instead of fucking around like a bunch of worthless barbarians?
[viii] This scumbag finds himself in his own trouble for spying on House Intel minority ranking member, Devin Nunes, as well as of Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney. He finds himself in his own bind for overstepping his powers and could in turn face impeachment or removal from Congress on his own.
[ix] It is important to note that the statistics demonstrate the LOWEST black, Latino, and Asian unemployment numbers EVER so why won’t the flipping Democrats pass the USMCA which would add more jobs to the U.S. economy? Because the Democrats HATE President Trump and want to destroy him. Also, while the U.S. added jobs, Canada lost more than 71,000 jobs during the same period.
[x] The DOW finished UP at 337.27 (28,015.06), the S&P 500 at 28.48 (3,145.91), and the NASDAQ at 85.83 (8,656.53). It is a grand time to be an American and the Democrats are doing everything possible to trash the country because they know they are going to lose the November 2020 Elections BIG TIME.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!