TODAY IN HISTORY
Century City, CA 90067
Contact Me: Tiresiasthegreek2014@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,285 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 345
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTEEN OF THE BIDEN REGIME
336. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, DECEMBER 02, 2021, UPDATE A:
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 264,424,953 confirmed cases, +691,214, 5,249,117 confirmed deaths, +7,258 and 238,458,754 confirmed recoveries, +422,722. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 49,716,825 confirmed cases, UP 143,703 from yesterday’s reporting, 806,390 confirmed deaths, UP +1,386,[i] and 39,389,646 confirmed recoveries, UP 71,083. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 401,745 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. With another 2,900 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths, Joe Biden will be tied with President Donald J. Trump’s tally. After that, he will be the sole arbiter of death in the United States. While we don’t like celebrating the fact that Joe Biden and his boss in Beijing will have a worse record in a single year than did President Donald J. Trump in 15 months, it will be much deserved. Didn’t Joe say during the campaign that ‘Trump had to go with all the deaths?’ Go, Joe, go. NO WONDER another lockdown is coming even though the drooling schmeckel in the White House says it’s not.
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,969,632 confirmed cases, 74,923 confirmed deaths, and 4,894,709 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,742,856 confirmed cases, 61,630 confirmed deaths, and 3,566,876 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 87,898 confirmed cases, 1,027 confirmed deaths, and 86,871 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 782,272 confirmed cases, 9,442 confirmed deaths, and 329,746 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Minnesota: they have 910,721 confirmed cases, 9,678 confirmed deaths, and 881,400 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Thursday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,344,668 confirmed cases, 8,199 confirmed deaths, and 1,331,063 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Palestine, 70th NON-country on the list: 431,161 cases of the virus, 4,542 confirmed death and 423,162 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,639.79, UP 617.75 points (+1.82%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,381.32 UP 127.27 points (+0.83%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,577.10, UP 64.06 points (+1.42%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $66.88 per barrel, +0.38 (+0.57%). The price of GOLD is $1,771.50 per troy oz., +8.90 (+0.50%) while the price of SILVER is $22.33 per troy ounce, +0.01 (+0.02%). The price of PLATINUM is $927.70 per troy oz, -5.40 (-056%) while the price of COPPER is $4.28 per pound, -0.01 (-0.29%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,776.57 per troy oz., -5.36 (-0.30%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., +100.00 (+0.72%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,045,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,624.25 per USD/T, +15.75 (+0.66%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.37 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.89 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 21.30. In South Korean Won, one greenback equals 1,179.71 and in Sri Lankan Rupee, a buck equal 201.00 and in South Sudanese Pound, one dollar equals 130.26 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.698 per gallon, $3.322 in Florida, $4.364 in Hawaii, and $3.872 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Oklahoma: $2.959. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 59th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Democratic Republic of the Congo: $3.772 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $29,003,208,591,474 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Thailand the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Germany with $75,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: Foreign News-Overseas News I- The Russians- backing up their Chi-Com allies- test-fired coastal ‘defense’ missiles near the Kuril Islands, an island chain considered to be Japanese territory. My, my. In other news, many believe that the Chi-Coms are going to make their move on Taiwan AFTER the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics. We suspect that they will move during the Olympics because imagine ALL the foreign hostages these devious scumbags will be holding. All these athletes, it will be worse than Saddam Hussein holding Westerners hostage when he invaded Kuwait in 1991. We suspect that the Russians will make a similar move as will Iran in the Persian Gulf and possibly North Korea against South Korea. Can you imagine how it would unfold with Xi Jinping holding thousands of hostages? Joe Biden would do NOTHING.
- 2021 Thursday G: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I- As outrage grows over Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci’s ineptitude at being honest, Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, lit him up saying ‘vaccine hesitancy is due to his constant misinformation.’ Amen. Dr. Mehmet Oz- who is running for the open U.S. Senate seat in Pennsylvania- said of Dr. Fauci that he’s the “J. Edgar Hoover of healthcare.” Next, Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, may join with Senate Republicans to deliver the coup d’ grace to Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates. Senator Roger Marshall, R-KS, told Newsmax that conservatives are still planning a shutdown move in order to rid the country of Joe Biden’s unconstitutional and illegal COVID-19 vaccine mandates. Speaking of feeble Joe Biden, he is still flailing away at the American people as everything collapses around him and is extending another unconstitutional mandate, this one regarding the wearing of masks on public transit until mid-March 2022.
- 2021 Thursday H: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- Germany is up to its old tricks once again, this time singling out the unvaccinated as the modern-day incarnation of Nazi Germany’s Jews. Achtung! Achtung! The unvaccinated will NO longer be permitted to participate in public life. What is going on in Europe? Wait. The European Union is considering enacting vaccine mandates for everyone. Here in the United States, various RED STATE governors are fighting back against Joe Biden. Governor Tate Reeves, R-MS, says that Joe Biden simply cannot do what he wants when it comes to imposing any kind of mandate on the American people.
- 2021 Thursday I: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer $53.04 (2) AstraZeneca $54.79 (3) Merck & Company: $73.89 (4) Johnson & Johnson $157.08 (5) BioNTech $333.49 (6) Moderna $301.49.
- 2021 Thursday J: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $81.66 (2) General Dynamics: $194.48 (3) Boeing: $202.38 (4) Lockheed Martin: $330.70 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $352.57.
- 2021 Thursday K: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $31.64 (2) DuPont: $75.28 (3) Honeywell: $204.00 (4) 3M: $170.23 (5) Teijen: $1,334.00.
- 2021 Thursday L: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $61.93 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $28.80 (3) Beyond Meat: $67.36.
- 2021 Thursday M: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart $135.47 (2) Lowe’s: $250.39 (3) Home Depot: $407.77 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $525.51 (5) Amazon $3,437.36.
- 2021 Thursday N: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster- A new Gallup poll reports that 71-percent of lower-income Americans are reporting inflation woes. Another poll says that Joe Biden’s approval rating is in freefall, now it’s down to 36-percent and is rapidly falling from there.
- 2021 Tuesday O: Joe Biden Regime News I- Symone Sanders has had enough. She is leaving the employ of “Kooky Kamala” Harris. It has proven to be too much working for this crazy woman. Next, a senile U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says the ‘Chi-Vi may be with us for quite a while.’ Wow. Of course, it is, the Chi-Coms continue cranking out the variant of the month club. It’s what they do.
- 2021 Tuesday P: Political News I- As fears of a ‘government shutdown’ looms, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell says that ‘Republicans won’t be responsible for shutting down the government.’ Folks, it’s time for this loser to retire and to spend more time with his family. Meanwhile, Democrats are stoking outrage over Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, blocking the defense bill currently being debated. He wanted to add an amendment condemning companies that utilize slave labor in communist China.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Political News II- The maggots of Black Lives Matter are calling for a “Black Christmas,” don’t shop at any businesses owned by whitey. Wow. Next, sales of President Donald J. Trump’s new book have surpassed 100,000 copies which is 50-times more sales than the forgettable book put out by former New Jersey Governor Chris “Lard Lad” Christie. Ouch. Meanwhile, Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district, is urging for subpoenas for the White House, the Department of Justice, and the National School Boards Association to discern who authorized the DOJ to go after parents the NSBA deemed to be terrorists. Speaking of the NSBA, Florida has become the 12th state to disengage from the corrupt NSBA. Good for them. Every state should follow their example.
- 2021 Tuesday R: Sports News I- In tonight’s Thursday Night Football game, the Dallas Cowboys (7-4-0) went down to New Orleans to play the Saints (5-7-0). The Cowboys beat them 27-17.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0667 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Red Cliffs.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album released by Fairport Convention came out on July 19, 1995, “A Chronicle of Sorts 1967-1969,” that was a glorious addition to the band’s discography seeing as how it contained 23 unreleased live tracks culled from a variety of shows between the years 1967 and 1969. You have a variety of members of the band contributing to various tracks which makes it even more enjoyable. We hope everyone will rush out to whatever site it is they do to seek it out in the format, the best price, the greatest condition, and get it. You will enjoy this one for decades to come (unless, of course the predictions by the Greenies become ‘true’ (yeah right) that the world will end in as little as 12 years. In that case, enjoy it for as long as you possibly can. Just joking, of course). Enjoy!
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 12-02-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 1,994. Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Cool Desert Landscapes, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, Senator Rand Paul, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Senator Roger Marshall, Governor Tate Reeves, Senator Marco Rubio, President Donald J. Trump, Congressman Jim Jordan, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Joe Biden, Symone Sanders, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, former New Jersey Governor Chris “Lard Lad” Christie, National School Boards Association, 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- The, Taiwan, North Korea, South Korea, Iran, Persian Gulf- the, Russia, Kuwait, Saddam Hussein, Iraq, Iraq War 1991, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, South Korean Won, Sri Lankan Rupee, South Sudanese Pound, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Oklahoma Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Democratic Republic of the Congo Petrol Price, Fairport Convention, Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY DECEMBER 02, 2021, BLOG POST #4,284
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, December 02, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Wednesday, December 02, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Here is the first half of the nominees for this year’s Third Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award to be awarded next month and they’re some good ones
Wednesday, December 02, 2020, Today in History:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Thursday, December 02, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!