Arvin, CA 93203
Contact Me: rcd32MontanaQ1@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,259 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 358
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-FOUR OF THE BIDEN REGIME
323. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2021, UPDATE A:
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 256,965,300 confirmed cases, +639,413, 5,155,590 confirmed deaths, +8,908 and 231,993,052 confirmed recoveries, +460,778. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 48,521,596 confirmed cases, UP 123,141 from yesterday’s reporting, 791,098 confirmed deaths, UP +1,943,[i] and 38,413,809 confirmed recoveries, UP 83,736. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 476,712 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 72,994 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Joe IS ‘the president of record’ for the most pandemic deaths connected directly to his ineffective hands and his good buddy, dictator for life, Xi Jinping. Shame, Joe and Xi, shame.
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,909,984 confirmed cases, 73,948 confirmed deaths, and 4,836,036 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,725,139 confirmed cases, 61,081 confirmed deaths, and 3,495,739 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 86,522 confirmed cases, 998 confirmed deaths, and 85,524 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 765,422 confirmed cases, 9,165 confirmed deaths, and 324,219 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Ohio: they have 1,633,480 confirmed cases, 26,063 confirmed deaths, and 1,516,520 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Friday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,339,723 confirmed cases, 8,154 confirmed deaths, and 1,325,983 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Croatia, 57th country on the list: 560,504 cases of the virus, 10,178 confirmed death and 515,353 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,601.98, DOWN 268.97 points (-0.75%). Next, the NASDAQ: 16,057.44 UP 63.73 points (+0.40%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,697.96, DOWN 6.58 points (-0.14%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $75.68 per barrel, -2.73 (-3.48%). The price of GOLD is $1,846.80 per troy oz., -14.60 (-0.78%) while the price of SILVER is $24.63 per troy ounce, -0.27 (-1.08%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,035.90 per troy oz, -20.50 (-1.94%) while the price of COPPER is $4.40 per pound, +0.09 (+2.18%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,061.71 per troy oz., -71.26 (-3.34%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,350.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,045,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,679.50 per USD/T, +63.50 (+2.43%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.39 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.89 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.82. In Moldovan Leu, one greenback equals 17.61 and in Mongolian Tughrik, a buck equal 2,839.00 and in Moroccan Dirham, one dollar equals 9.21 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.702 per gallon, $3.356 in Florida, $4.358 in Hawaii, and $3.876 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Minnesota: $3.171. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 46th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Dominica: $3.476 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,975,344,340,787 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Belgium the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Taiwan with $235,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- Today is Day No. 237 since our lackluster Vice President Kamala Harris has been ‘border czar’ and Day No. 150 since she visited the border to do this especially important job. Currently, another caravan is trekking its way to the border and U.S. Border Patrol said today that approximately 2,000 illegals manage to slip across it and escape into the interior daily. This is crazy. The Biden administration must act now to stop the invasion. If you would like to know the costs of caring for the illegal aliens, One America News shared the figures with its viewers today. First, here is the cost for this day alone of caring for these people: $638,863,680. Wow. Next, here is the cost of caring for these people for the entire year: $353,415,659,520. Next, here is the number of illegals who have crossed into the U.S. this year: 3,622,227. Finally, here is the estimate for the number of illegals living in the U.S. NOW: 37,622,228. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Friday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I- Now that the Austrians have gone over the cliff demanding that EVERY CITIZEN undergo vaccination with the Chi-Vi vaccines, the people of France are taking to the streets and are protesting on their behalf. What Austria is doing is insane. Austrian protesters, however, are taking to the streets, too, and are telling their government that this is a ‘violation of their human rights.’
- 2021 Friday H: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- A Florida Bank of America administrative building or so we believe has separated its vaccinated employees on one floor and its unvaccinated workers on another. This is modern day segregation. Who would ever have thought this would be acceptable in the United States? In other news, a new study says that the COVID-19 outbreak likely originated in the Wuhan wet market. Next, a report yesterday or the day before said that the vials discovered at the CDC thought to contain smallpox viruses does NOT contain smallpox. Good to know.
- 2021 Friday I: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer $50.80 (2) AstraZeneca $56.66 (3) Merck & Company: $80.70 (4) Johnson & Johnson $162.89 (5) BioNTech $289.79 (6) Moderna $263.78. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Pfizer $49.73 (2) AstraZeneca $58.80 (3) Merck & Company: $84.02 (4) Johnson & Johnson $165.01 (5) BioNTech $238.14 (6) Moderna $231.19.
- 2021 Friday J: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $85.43 (2) General Dynamics: $196.31 (3) Boeing: $214.13 (4) Lockheed Martin: $341.44 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $353.13. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Raytheon: $88.86 (2) General Dynamics: $200.97 (3) Boeing: $221.02 (4) Lockheed Martin: $339.06 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $359.60.
- 2021 Friday K: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $31.46 (2) DuPont: $80.02 (3) Honeywell: $218.49 (4) 3M: $179.23 (5) Teijen: $1,423.00. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Ansell Ltd.: $30.51 (2) DuPont: $80.73 (3) Honeywell: $222.39 (4) 3M: $183.66 (5) Teijen: $1,461.00.
- 2021 Friday L: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $61.93 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $30.52 (3) Beyond Meat: $77.53. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.22 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $31.05 (3) Beyond Meat: $85.15.
- 2021 Friday M: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart $142.39 (2) Lowe’s: $249.52 (3) Home Depot: $408.69 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $533.79 (5) Amazon $3,676.57. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Wal-Mart $147.76 (2) Lowe’s: $236.32 (3) Home Depot: $372.63 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $517.17 (5) Amazon $3,525.15.
- 2021 Friday N: Joe Biden News I- For a few hours today- as President Joseph R. Biden was undergoing a routine colonoscopy- Vice President Kamala Harris was ACTING president. Wow. When he recovered from the procedure, he signed a $5.29 billion deal with Pfizer to purchase hundreds of millions of the new Pfizer COVID-19 pill. Next, Judicial Watch has reported that the Biden administration tried to erase records related to the botched Afghanistan withdrawal. This is not what presidents do, Joe.
- 2021 Friday O: Joe Biden Regime News I- President Joe Biden replaces Ron Bloom on the United States Postal Board as Bloom is a key ally of U.S. Postmaster General Louis DeJoy. The 46th president is nominating two people for the board to defy Mr. DeJoy. Next, after a standoff in the South China Sea between the communist Chinese and the Philippines, the Biden administration warned Beijing. (Note- hypersonic missiles coming our way anytime soon? You bet).
- 2021 Friday P: Political News I- Senator Tom Cotton has called for a boycott of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, what he has labeled the ‘2022 Genocide Olympics.’ In other news, Congresswoman Nancy Mace, R-SC 1st congressional district, says of the new pot decriminalization bill and her support for it is ‘personal.’ A new Rasmussen poll says that a vast number of American voters oppose the indictments of Steve Bannon and of Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe.
- 2021 Friday Q: Political News II- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is challenging the agenda of FTC Chairwoman Lina Khan for overstepping her authority. Meanwhile, U.S. Interior Department Secretary Debra Haaland is targeting names such as ‘squaw’ and others deemed derogatory place names across the U.S. Wow.
- 2021 Friday R: U.S. House of Representatives News I- Early this morning, the U.S. House of Representatives passed the $1.75 trillion infrastructure bill, the Build Back Better Act (which my colleagues have labeled the “Build Back Better Bullshit Act.” Silly wags). In the upper chamber, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-KY, said of the passage of the bill that the Dems ‘just voted to spend, print, and borrow trillions of dollars with the passage of the BBB.’ Interesting to note that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, spent 8.5 hours or so on the floor blasting the BBB and Congressman Michael Waltz, R-FL 6th congressional district, said of his boss that ‘it’s good to see him fighting back.’[xi] Congressman Scott Fitzgerald, R-WI 5th congressional district, said of the BBB that it’s ‘a nail in the coffins for Democrats’ hopes in 2022.’ His fellow Wisconsin Congressman Glenn Grothman, R-WI 6th congressional district, says of the bill that it’s a ‘horrible package.’ It only gets worse from here: Congressman Chris Stewart, R-UT 2nd congressional district, said of the BBB that ‘it’s the worst Democrat spending bill in years.’
- 2021 Friday S: U.S. Senate News I- Today, the U.S. Senate confirmed Charles Sams III to become the first Native American to head the National Park Service. However, due to impasse in the upper chamber, it’s highly unlikely that the Senate will hear defense bill ahead of the Thanksgiving recess. Meanwhile, as the House Democrats celebrate the passage of the BBB, Senator Bernie Sanders, CPUSA-VT, is apoplectic at his House colleagues for giving millionaires and billionaires tax breaks. In other news, fallout continues over the nomination of Dr. Saule T. Omarova to become U.S. comptroller of currency. Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, said of this woman something we all know: she supports communist policies. Even this is crazy. What the hell is going on in the White House?
- 2021 Friday T: U.S. Supreme Court News I- A new poll says that most Americans believe the U.S. Supreme Court is motivated by politics. In other SCOTUS news, we’ve heard that it could rule on the Texas abortion law as early as this upcoming Monday.
- 2021 Friday U: Federal and State Court News- In the Kenosha, Wisconsin, courthouse today, Kyle Rittenhouse was found NOT GUILTY on all five counts. Good. He should never have been on trial in the first place. Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, said that ‘President Joe Biden should publicly apologize to Kyle Rittenhouse for having labeled him a white supremist and all the other vile things he said last year.’ Amen. Missouri U.S. Senate candidate Mark McCloskey said of the jury that it was ‘under incredible pressure.’ Former NYC Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik said that the jury ‘did its job.’ Analysis of the trial says that the ‘state’s own witnesses laid the path for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse.’ (Note- so did the completely corrupt practices of the prosecutors. They were criminal- Chef Roland Carl Davis). Donald Trump said of the actions of Rittenhouse last year during the riots that ‘if that’s not self-defense, I don’t know what is.’
- 2021 Friday V: U.S. Military News- Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General John E. Hyten says it appears that the Chi-Coms are preparing for a first strike against the United States what with their ongoing hypersonic missile tests (as are the Russians). Former U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta says that ‘the U.S. is not in an advantageous position to compete with the People’s Republic of China technologically.’
- 2021 Friday W: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I- Two men convicted long ago in the murder of black nationalist leader Malcolm X have finally had their names cleared due to corrupt FBI actions in convicting them back in 1965. Seems like the FBI has been corrupted far longer than we heretofore thought. Speaking of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, they are investigating an old landfill in New Jersey, seeking the whereabouts of ‘disappeared’ Teamsters leader Jimmy Hoffa.
- 2021 Friday X: Popular Culture News- Dwayne Johnson, aka “The Rock,” wants to be the next ‘James Bond.’ Dude, you are too f**king big. Bond is supposed to be able to pass unnoticed if he must.
- 2021 Friday Y: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1713 what with a $74 million jackpot on the line: 05, 23, 52, 53, 59, and Mega 18. Out of 46,135 winning tickets, the highest winners in California were 26 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $551 apiece.
- 2021 Friday Z: Stick around for the latest news…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0654 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Yucca Valley.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album by beloved British folk-rock band, Fairport Convention, came out on December 13, 1987, “Red and Gold.” Once again, the Brits never fail to please and delivered a fine, upstanding effort. The band features (1) Maartin Allcock (numerous stringed instruments, keyboards, and vocals) (2) Dave Pegg (basses, guitars, and vocals) (3) Ric Sanders (violins) (4) Simon Nichol (guitars, vocals), and (5) Dave Mattacks (drums, percussion, and keyboards). This is a superb album by the band with an-ever evolving lineup but always manages to retain and maintain the sound. We hope you will seek this one out and consider adding it to your growing collection of the absolute best in music- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-19-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 2,746. Chef Roland Carl Davis.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Cool Desert Landscapes, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, U.S. House of Representatives News I, U.S. Senate News I, U.S. Supreme Court News I, Federal and State Court News, U.S. Military News, Popular Culture News, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, France, Austria, Afghanistan, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Philippines- the, 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, Vice President Kamala Harris, President Joseph R. Biden, FTC Chairwoman Lina Khan, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, U.S. Interior Secretary Debra Haaland, Build Back Better Act, Charles Sams III, Senator Bernie Sanders, Dr. Saule T. Omarova, U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, Malcolm X, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, U.S. Postmaster General Louis DeJoy. Ron Bloom, James O’Keefe, Project Veritas, Senator Tom Cotton, Congresswoman Nancy Mace, Steve Bannon, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Congressman Michael Waltz, Congressman Scott Fitzgerald, Congressman Glenn Grothman, Congressman Chris Stewart, Senator Marco Rubio, Kyle Rittenhouse, U.S. Senate candidate Mark McCloskey, Former NYC Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Moldovan Leu, Mongolian Tughrik, Moroccan Dirham, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Minnesota Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Dominica Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1713, Fairport Convention, Chef Roland Carl Davis,
TODAY IN HISTORY, FRIDAY NOVEMBER 19, 2021, BLOG POST #4,259, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Friday, November 19, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Thursday, November 19, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Socialism is not required to defeat ‘climate change,’ common sense is which dictates we must acknowledge that the Sun is the driving force behind changes in climate throughout our Solar System
Thursday, November 19, 2020, Today in History:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Friday, November 19, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xi] Not everyone agrees with this: Grant Stinchfield of Newsmax says that ‘Leader McCarthy is NO hero, that he lost, America lost, and that the GOP never fights back.’
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, LET’S GIVE JOE A CHANCE!