Arvin, CA 93203
Contact Me: rcd32MontanaQ1@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,257 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 359
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-THREE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
322. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2021, UPDATE A:
With the White House now buying 10 million COVID-19 Pfizer pills (at inflated prices), even I now believe in the corrupt money-go-round in which BIG PHARMA puts cash into the back pockets of politicians
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 256,325,887 confirmed cases, +626,879, 5,146,682 confirmed deaths, +8,295 and 231,532,274 confirmed recoveries, +424,132. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 48,398,455 confirmed cases, UP 110,530 from yesterday’s reporting, 789,155 confirmed deaths, UP +1,171,[i] and 38,330,073 confirmed recoveries, UP 69,289. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 474,769 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 71,051 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Joe IS ‘the president of record’ for the most pandemic deaths connected directly to his ineffective hands and his good buddy, dictator for life, Xi Jinping. Shame, Joe and Xi, shame.
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,903,682 confirmed cases, 73,830 confirmed deaths, and 4,829,852 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,723,780 confirmed cases, 60,846 confirmed deaths, and 3,489,442 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 86,316 confirmed cases, 992 confirmed deaths, and 85,324 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 763,818 confirmed cases, 9,141 confirmed deaths, and 323,989 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Georgia: they have 1,653,257 confirmed cases, 30,094 confirmed deaths, and 1,324,680 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Thursday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,339,258 confirmed cases, 8,154 confirmed deaths, and 1,326,001 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Costa Rica, 56th country on the list: 565,347 cases of the virus, 7,248 confirmed death and 535,289 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,870.95, DOWN 60.10 points (-0.17%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,993.71 UP 72.41 points (+0.45%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,704.54, UP 15.87 points (+0.34%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $79.83 per barrel, +0.82 (+1.04%). The price of GOLD is $1,863.60 per troy oz., -+2.10 (+0.11%) while the price of SILVER is $24.95 per troy ounce, +0.06 (+0.22%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,063.70 per troy oz, +7.30 (+0.69%) while the price of COPPER is $4.36 per pound, +0.06 (+1.37%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,144.66 per troy oz., +11.70 (+0.55%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,350.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,045,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,669.25 per USD/T, +45.00 (+1.71%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.39 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.75. In Maldivian Rufiyaa, one greenback equals 15.42 and in Mauritanian Ouguiya, a buck equal 357.00 and in Mauritian Rupee, one dollar equals 43.15 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.696 per gallon, $3.349 in Florida, $4.356 in Hawaii, and $3.874 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Michigan: $3.374. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 45th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Liberia: $3.464 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,973,061,787,062 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Switzerland the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Belgium with $253,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News- Today, we learned that the actual numbers of Americans left behind in Afghanistan is around 14,000, not the 100-200 claimed by the Biden White House. What the hell is going on, folks? This is unacceptable. Why isn’t Joe Biden working around the clock to rescue our fellow citizens or legal permanent residents of the United States? Come on, man, do your job and rescue these people. NOW.
- 2021 Thursday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- Today is Day No. 236 since Vice President was appointed ‘border czar’ and Day No. 149 since she showed up to do the job. Meanwhile, flatbed trucks continue pushing north through Mexico carrying thousands of illegal aliens seeking to pour across our border and into the deepest recesses of the country. Even me, a Democrat, does not want this. The party leadership would be wise to listen to the American people: close the border. Now. Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, said of U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is a ‘pro at not answering questions regarding the southern border crisis.’
- 2021 Thursday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I- Pakistan’s parliament says that serial rapists can now undergo chemical castration. Elsewhere, as dishonest U.S. politicians continue using Russia as their punching bag (all the while bending the knee to the Chi-Coms), President Vladimir Putin says the ‘West is not taking Russia’s ‘red lines’ as seriously as they should.’ Something is coming, folks, but yes, he is correct. Why are we pushing NATO up to Russia’s borders? Not only does this cement the relationship between that nation and the People’s Republic of China, it also could start a new world war. The West must stop doing this now; otherwise, it will pay a price.’
- 2021 Thursday I: Foreign News-Overseas News II- Grace Meng- wife of imprisoned former head of Interpol Meng Hongwei- is blasting the Chi-Com government. A few years back when he returned home from France to the People’s Republic of China, the ruling communists stripped him from power and sent him to prison, somewhere within their massive prison system. She lives in France with their two children as political refugees, guarded around the clock by French law enforcement. She has called China ‘a monster,’ which means the Ministry of State Security is beating the weeds seeking her location to do her harm.
- 2021 Thursday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I- New cases of the Wuhan flu are rising in the Midwest even as various states are rolling out booster shots. This is crazy. Can we make it through the pandemic first before we begin undergoing vaccination after vaccination? Next, all fifty Republican senators have risen up in opposition to Joe Biden’s unconstitutional vaccine mandates.
- 2021 Thursday K: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer $51.41 (2) AstraZeneca $56.71 (3) Merck & Company: $83.05 (4) Johnson & Johnson $162.40 (5) BioNTech $274.06 (6) Moderna $251.41.
- 2021 Thursday L: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $86.91 (2) General Dynamics: $198.00 (3) Boeing: $227.25 (4) Lockheed Martin: $342.08 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $351.42.
- 2021 Thursday M: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $31.68 (2) DuPont: $79.52 (3) Honeywell: $220.70 (4) 3M: $178.77 (5) Teijen: $1,417.00.
- 2021 Thursday N: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.41 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $24.31 (3) Beyond Meat: $78.38.
- 2021 Thursday O: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart $143.16 (2) Lowe’s: $247.32 (3) Home Depot: $405.85 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $529.37 (5) Amazon $3,696.06.
- 2021 Thursday P: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster- A new Quinnipiac poll says President Joseph R. Biden has dropped two points from last week’s abysmal low of 38-percent approval rating to 36-percent. Meanwhile, no word on how badly Vice President Kamala Harris is faring but last week, she was at 28-percent, so we expect her to be down around 20-22-percent, especially with talk of replacing her.[xi] In other news negative toward the president, the Congressional Budget Office said today there’s ‘no way the $1.75 trillion infrastructure bill is paid for’ even as U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen claims it won’t cost a nickel. (Note- Secretary Yellen, other than the younger generations, Americans know it’s going to raise our taxes higher than ever so stop with the lies already!).
- 2021 Thursday Q: Joe Biden Regime News I- The White House is reaching out to big oil buyers around the globe to help cool down the rising gasoline prices.[xii] Next, the Biden White House is purchasing vast quantities of the new Pfizer COVID-19 pills which means MORE taxpayer dollars will be flowing to and from the BIG PHARMA companies. Somehow, numerous hands in the money-go-round will be reaping windfall profits from this corrupt practice. In other Biden administration news- and this is indeed crazy news- the White House’s nominee for comptroller of the currency- a communist named Dr. Saule T. Omarova- is undergoing grilling before the U.S. Senate. Born in the old Soviet Union and a member of various Russian communist groups, this woman wants to wage war on the banks by making every savings and checking account handled only through the Federal Reserve. (Note- even I, Chef Roland, thinks this is insane. We did not vote for this last November).
- 2021 Thursday R: Joe Biden Regime News II- The Biden White House hosted the leaders of Canada and Mexico at the White House today. In other negative news for the White House, a group of sheriffs across 17 states is calling for the immediate removal of U.S. DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, obviously for dereliction of duty.’
- 2021 Thursday S: Political News I- Vice President Kamala Harris’ communications chief, Ashley Etienne, threw in the towel today after her boss, the No. 2 under President Joe Biden, saw her polling numbers continuing to go down because of her lack of popularity. Folks, you can’t make anyone like you when you are unlikable. In other news unfavorable to the Biden administration, a new poll suggests that a measly 38-percent support Democrats in 2022 while everyone else wants Republicans to win both the House and Senate. Wow.
- 2021 Thursday T: Political News II- Three Republican lawmakers are demanding answers on the recent FBI raid on Project Veritas founder, James O’Keefe. The three are Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district, Congressman James Comer, R-KY 1st congressional district, and Senator Ron Johnson, R-WI. It is interesting to note that conservative icon Victor Davis Hansen is questioning ‘whether the FBI can be saved as an institution or not’ now that it has become politicized.’ (Note- most of my colleagues label it the Joestapo which although I don’t like it, it could very well be true- Chef Roland).
- 2021 Thursday U: Political News III- Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows says that the ‘Republicans who voted to pass the infrastructure must pay a political price.’ Elsewhere, Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin, R-VA, says the victories in the Dominion State show Republicans the way forward on education as an issue.’ In other news, Congressman Matt Gaetz, R-FL 1st congressional district, says he might offer Kyle Rittenhouse an internship. Elsewhere, Congressman Rob Wittman, R-VA 1st congressional district, says, ‘Joe Biden missed out on an excellent opportunity to discuss the origins of COVID-19 when he spoke with his old friend, Chairman Xi Jinping’ on Monday.
- 2021 Thursday V: Political News IV- Famed political strategist Karl Rove says the ‘Democrats are blowing smoke when they claim they will reap massive electoral victories in 2022 because of all the money they are spending.’ Next, RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel dismissed recent statements by disgraced former Governor Chris “Lard-Lad” Christie, RINO-NJ, who said it was time for the GOP to ‘move beyond Donald J. Trump.’ However, McDaniel also defended highly unpopular Congresswoman Liz Cheney, RINO-WY At-Large district, as still being a member of the party- even after the Wyoming GOP voted not to recognize her as a Republican any longer.
- 2021 Thursday W: U.S. House of Representatives News I- After the Democrats stripped Congressman Paul Gosar, R-AZ 4th congressional district, of his committee assignments for his hilarious Anime-style film in which, he gave Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, DS-NY 14th congressional district, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, DS-CA 12th congressional district, a good butt-whooping, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says Congressman Gosar and Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district, could get them back in 2023.
- 2021 Thursday X: Federal and State Court News- The U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals will hear upcoming cases regarding Joe Biden’s attempted mandate that everyone undergo vaccination for the Chinese virus. A three-judge panel will hear them first and should the judges rule against President Biden, the administration can request the entire court hears the cases.
- 2021 Thursday Y: Economic News- In more unwelcome news for the Biden administration, Goldman Sachs says that inflation is not going away anytime soon, that it will be here for months. Meanwhile, Democrats are celebrating the fact that first-time jobless claims last week fell to 268,000. However, economists were predicting they would be even lower but unfortunately for them, they weren’t.
- 2021 Thursday Z: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I- In a case that should be on every TV like the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, the defense in the trial of the people who murdered Ahmaud Arbery rested their case today. These losers should be convicted. Meanwhile, former Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. says, ‘the Rittenhouse case does not hold up.’ Speaking of the trial, Judge Bruce Schroeder has banned MSNBC from the covering the trial any longer after a paid minion was caught following the jurors’ bus. The goon- James J. Morrison- ran a red light to keep up with the bus when law enforcement pulled the POS over and asked him what he was doing. He said that MSNBC apparatchik Irene Bion in New York City gave him the go-ahead to commit this dastardly act. Send him to prison and investigate MSNBC. (Note- five schools near the Kenosha, Wisconsin, courthouse have gone virtual until the trial is over).
- 2021 Thursday AA: Popular Culture News- Country music star Jason Aldean says conservatives in the music industry are fearful of speaking up due to the blowback that will come their way. Next, rocker Ted Nugent says that the Rittenhouse cases shows ‘cultural abandonment’ in America. Elsewhere, tranny Professor Allyn Walker of Old Dominion University in Virginia is on leave after video leaked of him defending PEDOPHILES. This loser who in our eyes appears to have been the victim of pedophiles in his youth, was saying we should as a nation remove the (much-deserved) stigma from child molesters, aka CHOMOs, by changing the language to ‘minor-attracted individuals.’ (Note- since this blog’s inception back in 2009, we have tried to be truthful on every topic. Sometime within the past 5-7 years, we agreed that after opening the door to gay marriage, the Dems at some point would seek to normalize pedophilia due to the fact that they represent a vast source of untapped campaign donations because the ‘Pedos’ seemingly have loads of cash. I will admit that as a Democrat, my party never turns away any sources of cash no matter how disreputable they might be, and child molesters rank as the worst).
- 2021 Thursday BB: War On Terror News-Terrorism News-Jihad News- In other administration news, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken is calling for a ceasefire in Ethiopia. (Note- we say, let the Ethiopian government eradicate the jihadists in the northern portion of their country. Everyone will sleep much better in that country if they do). We also discovered today that ISIS now has chapters in every province in Afghanistan. Excellent job, President Biden.
- 2021 Thursday CC: Sports News I- In Thursday Night Football, the visiting New England Patriots (6-4-0) beat the home team, Atlanta Falcons (4-5-0) by a final score of 25-0.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0653 a 24” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Runoff.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
After floundering about for a while, Trevor Lucas discovered- like other fellow bandmates- that the family of Sandy Denny along with her record label compiled a ‘best of’ collection for the ill-fated artist that came out on June 15, 1987: “The Best of Sandy Denny.” The album features a collection of 16 glorious tracks running from her earliest days through her association with Fairport Convention to Fotheringay to Fairport Convention again and onto her final solo career. We hope you will investigate this one for yourselves, give it a good listen, and then consider adding it to your growing collection of music from this devoted vocalist and songwriter. You will be so glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-18-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with frank precision by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 3,142. Chef Roland Carl Davis.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick High-Country Landscapes, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, U.S. House of Representatives News I, Federal and State Court News, Economic News, Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, Popular Culture News, War On Terror News-Terrorism News-Jihad News, Sports News I, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Maldivian Rufiyaa, Mauritanian Ouguiya, Mauritian Rupee, Afghanistan, ISIS, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Mexico, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, NATO, Interpol, Meng Hongwei, Grace Meng, Soviet Union, Vice President Kamala Harris, President Joseph R. Biden, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, Congressional Budget Office, CBO- The, Dr. Saule T. Omarova, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Communications Chief Ashley Etienne, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr., Judge Bruce Schroeder, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, Quinnipiac Polling, Goldman Sachs, Ahmaud Arbery, MSNBC, Pop Culture, Child Molesters, CHOMOs, Pedophiles, Pedophilia, Trannys, Chicks with Dicks, Minor-Attracted Individuals, Professor Allyn Walker, James O’Keefe, Project Veritas, Congressman Jim Jordan, Congressman James Comer, Senator Ron Johnson, Victor Davis Hansen, Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin, Congressman Matt Gaetz, Kyle Rittenhouse, Congressman Rob Wittman, Senator Marsha Blackburn, Karl Rove, RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, Governor Chris “Lard-Lad” Christie, Donald J. Trump, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, Congressman Paul Gosar, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, NFL 2021 Regular Season Games, Thursday Night Football, New England Patriots- The, Atlanta Falcons- The, Sandy Denny, Chef Roland Carl Davis,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY NOVEMBER 18, 2021, BLOG POST #4,257, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, November 18, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Wednesday, November 18, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Everything the Democrats claim as TRUTH is little more than a LIE- NO, they did not win the 2020 Presidential Election, NO, humankind is NOT RESPONSIBLE for Climate Change, and the Chi-Coms are NOT our friends
Wednesday, November 18, 2020, Today in History:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Thursday, November 18, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xi] In a recent interview, flailing Vice President Kamala Harris claims she is not being marginalized or underused. Yeah, right. NO one likes this loony tunes woman with the hyena-like laugh.
[xii] Although as a Democrat, I hate to say this, I think the government is behind oil prices going UP because of their push to get everyone into electric vehicles. While EVs might be okay, there is no way anyone who lives in a western state wants one unless it’s for tooling about town because one cannot charge a car up in 5 minutes as you can fill a gasoline-powered vehicle.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, LET’S GIVE JOE A CHANCE!