Arvin, CA 93203
Contact Me: rcd32MontanaQ1@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,255 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 360
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-TWO OF THE BIDEN REGIME
321. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2021:
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 255,699,008 confirmed cases, +599,494, 5,138,387 confirmed deaths, +8,551 and 231,108,142 confirmed recoveries, +483,121. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 48,287,925 confirmed cases, UP 126,548 from yesterday’s reporting, 787,984 confirmed deaths, UP +1,716,[i] and 38,260,784 confirmed recoveries, UP 120,856. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 473,598 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 69,880 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Joe IS ‘the president of record’ for the most pandemic deaths connected directly to his ineffective hands and his good buddy, dictator for life, Xi Jinping. Shame, Joe and Xi, shame.
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,898,446 confirmed cases, 73,681 confirmed deaths, and 4,824,765 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,721,727 confirmed cases, 60,846 confirmed deaths, and 3,483,091 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 86,090 confirmed cases, 985 confirmed deaths, and 85,105 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 761,910 confirmed cases, 9,112 confirmed deaths, and 323,707 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Pennsylvania: they have 1,660,087 confirmed cases, 32,633 confirmed deaths, and 2,527,280 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,338,813 confirmed cases, 8,154 confirmed deaths, and 1,325,448 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Azerbaijan, 55th country on the list: 565,965 cases of the virus, 7,524 confirmed death and 528,105 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,931.05, DOWN 211.17 points (-0.58%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,921.57 DOWN 52.284 points (-0.33%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,688.67, DOWN 12.23 points (0.26%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $77.52 per barrel, -0.84 (-1.07%). The price of GOLD is $1,867.30 per troy oz., -2.90 (-0.16%) while the price of SILVER is $25.07 per troy ounce, -0.10 (-0.37%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,066.50 per troy oz, -2.60 (-0.24%) while the price of COPPER is $4.24 per pound, -0.02 (-0.57%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,193.15 per troy oz., +4.84 (+0.22%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,350.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,045,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,594.50 per USD/T, -22.00 (-0.84%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.38 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.88 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.67. In Malagasy Ariary, one greenback equals 3,968.68 and in Malawian Kwacha, a buck equal 808.32 and in Malaysian Ringgit, one dollar equals 4.18 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.692 per gallon, $3.315 in Florida, $4.355 in Hawaii, and $3.874 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Maine: $3.440. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 44th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Sri Lanka: $3.448 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,970,940,477,810 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Brazil the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Switzerland with $256,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Health and Medical Alerts- A probe is underway after workers at a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, vaccine laboratory discovered vials labeled ‘smallpox.’ Uh, oh. In other news, OSHA is suspending the vaccine mandates the Biden administration ordered them to enforce. It should be clear to everyone that not only are these mandates unconstitutional, but they are also highly unpopular and if the Democratic Party does not want to go into dark oblivion, they need to rethink these tyrannical policies.
- 2021 Wednesday G: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer $50.87 (2) AstraZeneca $57.73 (3) Merck & Company: $82.60 (4) Johnson & Johnson $163.28 (5) BioNTech $272.00 (6) Moderna $242.23.
- 2021 Wednesday H: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $87.45 (2) General Dynamics: $199.46 (3) Boeing: $226.62 (4) Lockheed Martin: $341.99 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $353.96.
- 2021 Wednesday I: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $31.14 (2) DuPont: $79.29 (3) Honeywell: $220.49 (4) 3M: $183.34 (5) Teijen: $1,395.00.
- 2021 Wednesday J: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.96 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $31.05 (3) Beyond Meat: $80.47.
- 2021 Wednesday K: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart $141.94 (2) Lowe’s: $245.76 (3) Home Depot: $394.87 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $526.29 (5) Amazon $3,549.00.
- 2021 Wednesday L: Joe Biden Regime News I- The federal government has announced that Iran is seeking to hack into U.S. businesses and governmental entities. What else is new. Next, the Biden administration is banning Nicaragua’s President Daniel Ortega and members of his government from entering the United States over the election corruption the world witnessed in that Central American country. Meanwhile, Health and Human Services memos show steps made by HHS to reverse Trump era policies protecting religious liberties. This is not right.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation- Jacob Chansley- aka the ‘QAnon shaman’- just received a 41-month stint in the federal slammer for having entered the U.S. Capitol Building on January 06, 2021. We suspect he will serve the entire sentence. Famed legal scholar and constitutional Professor Dr. Alan Dershowitz- and other legal eagles- decried this inappropriate and highly corrupt sentence. Most believe Mr. Chansley should have been sentenced to time served- as we do.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Political News I- Congressman Byron Donalds, R-FL 19th congressional district, has changed his mind and after learning that U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland lied to Congress by saying the ‘FBI was in no way targeting parents for questioning local schoolboards’ and says he must step down. Congressman Ben Cline, R-VA 6th congressional district, told Newsmax today that AG Garland ‘must testify on the FBI surveillance of American parents.’ Next, GOP lawmakers say that President Joseph R. Biden’s ‘made in America’ tax is going to have a devastating effect on U.S. businesses.
- 2021 Wednesday O: Political News II- A new poll says that ’75-percent of the American people do not approve of government being able to force people to jab something into their bodies that they don’t want and perhaps may not need.’ Next, GOP lawmakers are demanding that the Biden administration do something to punish the Cuban government for suppressing the freedom movement within that communist hellhole.
- 2021 Wednesday P: U.S. House of Representatives News I- The U.S. House of Representatives votes to censure Congressman Paul Gosar, R-AZ 4th congressional district, over his hilarious video showing him in Anime form giving that ultra-leftist Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, DS-NY 14th congressional district, a good ass-whooping. Ms. Cortez claims it depicted her being murdered but leftists ALWAYS do this kind of stuff so shut the hell up, baby girl.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I- One of the scumbags who chased down Ahmaud Arbery and took his life– Travis McMichael- claimed to have been in fear of his life and thus chased Mr. Arbery down while he was jogging through their neighborhood and shot him dead. This is what this moron testified to today on the witness stand. This man is a dimwit. Ah, well, unlike the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, the three white defendants in this case and their victim- a young black man- racism is front and center here as one of the motives and the other is the three white crackers wanted to murder someone and Mr. Arbery was the unfortunate victim. Even if he was looking into the windows of homes and snooping around, that does not excuse the fact that two people chased him down and murdered him while the third- one of their friends- filmed the event. It would be stunning if Joy “Race-Baiter” Reid of MSNBC understood the difference but apparently, she is too doggone stupid to discern, much less understand, the difference. Regarding Mr. Rittenhouse, it truly appears that the prosecution is among the most corrupt what with withholding a much better video that exonerates the defendant while giving a much fuzzier one to the defense. Why the judge has not tossed the case is beyond us.
- 2021 Wednesday R: Religion News– In what most view to be a disgrace, U.S. Catholic bishops have agreed to a document in which the cowards WON’T deny Holy Communion to Catholic elected leaders who are members of the Pro-Death Movement. As a Democrat, I do not believe that anyone who supports the death of the unborn should ever be allowed inside a church door. Period.
- 2021 Wednesday S: Wisconsin State News- Governor Tony Evers, DS-WI, is calling for calm ahead of the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial as mobs continue growing outside the courthouse in Kenosha. Governor, ALL you need do is a simple thing: enforce the law. Plain. Simple. Constitutional. Send police into the streets, send the National Guard to protect government buildings. Protect the jurors, protect the judge, protect the lawyers, protect the people. This is WHY they pay taxes. They don’t pay taxes to support homeless drug addicts, nor do they pay taxes to care for illegal aliens, Antifa punks, BLM trash, and other George Soros-funded left-wing POS. If you do this, your city will be at peace. If you don’t, the people must drive you from office and perhaps send you to prison for dereliction of duty. -Chef Roland Carl Davis.
- 2021 Wednesday T: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3613 what with a $35 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 11, 13, 42, 43, 44, and Mega 16. Out of 96,951 winning tickets, the highest winner was one person who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $37,139. The winning ticket was sold at Rotten Robbie in Campbell, California, 95008. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #912 with a jackpot of $190 million up for grabs: 03, 16, 48, 52, 60, and Powerball 01. Out of 53,009 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were three people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $10,176 apiece.
- 2021 Wednesday U: Stick around and join us for whatever is occurring today…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0652 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Desert Flowers.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album by Fairport Convention is a ‘blast from the past,’ “Heyday,’ a live album of sorts culled from the archives and released on April 17, 1987. The album features a collection of tunes recorded a decade-and-a-half or so ago for the John Peel’s Top Gear Show. The band consists of Ashley Hutchings (bass), Simon Nichol (guitars), Richard Thompson (guitars, vocals), Sandy Denny (vocals), Martin Lamble and Dave Mattacks (drums), Dave Swarbrick and Ric Grech (violins), and one or two others to round out the sound. As you haven’t added enough music to your nonstop, never-ending growing collection, there’s always one more addition which is why we encourage everyone to visit their favorite haunt for the absolute best in music and pick it up- you will be so glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-17-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 2,236. Chef Roland Carl Davis.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Health and Medical Alerts, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Political News I, Political News II, U.S. House of Representatives News I, Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, Religion News, Wisconsin State News, California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws, Nicaragua, President Daniel Ortega, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, President Joseph R. Biden, QANON Shaman Jacob Chansley, Dr. Alan Dershowitz, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Joy “Race-Baiter” Reid, MSNBC, Ahmaud Arbery, Governor Tony Evers, Kyle Rittenhouse, Congressman Byron Donalds, Congressman Ben Cline, Congressman Paul Gosar, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Malagasy Ariary, Malawian Kwacha, Malaysian Ringgit, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #912, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3613, Fairport Convention, Chef Roland Carl Davis,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 17, 2021, BLOG POST #4,255, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Wednesday, November 17, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Tuesday, November 17, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Tuesday, November 17, 2020, Today in History:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Wednesday, November 17, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, LET’S GIVE JOE A CHANCE!