Arvin, CA 93203
Contact Me: rcd32MontanaQ1@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,253 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 361
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-ONE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
320. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2021, UPDATE A:
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 255,099,514 confirmed cases, +521,649, 5,129,836 confirmed deaths, +8,091 and 230,635,391 confirmed recoveries, +483,121. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 48,161,377 confirmed cases, UP 88,479 from yesterday’s reporting, 786,268 confirmed deaths, UP +1,489,[i] and 38,139,928 confirmed recoveries, UP 89,419. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 471,882 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 68,164 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Joe IS ‘the president of record’ for the most pandemic deaths connected directly to his ineffective hands and his good buddy, dictator for life, Xi Jinping. Shame, Joe and Xi, shame.
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,892,678 confirmed cases, 73,528 confirmed deaths, and 4,819,150 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,720,179 confirmed cases, 60,846 confirmed deaths, and 3,474,377 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 85,948 confirmed cases, 977 confirmed deaths, and 84,971 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 759,266 confirmed cases, 9,074 confirmed deaths, and 323,245 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Illinois: they have 4,747,513 confirmed cases, 29,054 confirmed deaths, and 2,632,333 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,338,233 confirmed cases, 8,148 confirmed deaths, and 1,324,000 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Slovakia, 54th country on the list: 569,866 cases of the virus, 13,644 confirmed death and 474,272 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 36,142.22, UP 54.77 points (+0.15%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,973.85 UP +120.01 points (+0.76%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,700.90, UP 18.10 points (+0.39%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $80.09 per barrel, -0.63 (-0.78%). The price of GOLD is $1,854.70 per troy oz., +0.80 (+0.04%) while the price of SILVER is $25.02 per troy ounce, +0.08 (+0.30%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,072.40 per troy oz, -2.10 (-0.20%) while the price of COPPER is $4.35 per pound, 0.00 (-0.10%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,163.58 per troy oz., +4.97 (+0.10%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,350.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,045,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,592.75 per USD/T, +18.25 (+0.71%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.39 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.89 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.77. In Libyan Dinar, one greenback equals 4.58 and in Macanese Pataca, a buck equal 8.02 and in Macedonian Denar, one dollar equals 54.19 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Tuesday E: S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.687 per gallon, $3.260 in Florida, $4.352 in Hawaii, and $3.874 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Maryland: $3.353. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 43rd LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Benin: $3.444 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,968,915,805,148 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Luxembourg the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Brazil with $258,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Foreign News-Overseas News I- Turkish authorities have arrested a suspect in the assassination of Haitian President Jovenel Moises. Elsewhere, Russia once again is receiving condemnation from around the globe, this time for testing a satellite-destroying missile that endangered the International Space Station. Speaking of the Russians, they have offered to help mediate the Middle Eastern refugee crisis occurring along the eastern borders of the European Union. What the hell is Vladimir Putin talking about? He’s the one who’s behind this crisis, one he is using to destabilize the EU so he can move against the Ukraine.
- 2021 Tuesday G: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer $49.60 (2) AstraZeneca $57.63 (3) Merck & Company: $84.11 (4) Johnson & Johnson $162.66 (5) BioNTech $258.05 (6) Moderna $234.28. Pfizer says it’s one step closer to getting its COVID-19 pills onto the market.
- 2021 Tuesday H: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $88.90 (2) General Dynamics: $198.74 (3) Boeing: $225.80 (4) Lockheed Martin: $340.37 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $354.60.
- 2021 Tuesday I: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $30.52 (2) DuPont: $77.54 (3) Honeywell: $221.37 (4) 3M: $183.37 (5) Teijen: $1,421.00.
- 2021 Tuesday J: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.35 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $31.47 (3) Beyond Meat: $83.48.
- 2021 Tuesday K: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart $143.17 (2) Lowe’s: $244.78 (3) Home Depot: $392.33 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $526.72 (5) Amazon $3,540.70.
- 2021 Tuesday L: Joe Biden News I- Today, we learned that in the three-hour virtual summit between President Joseph R. Biden and Chairman Xi Jinping of the People’s Republic of China, that the U.S. president raised the issue of ‘human rights’ in the communist nation while the leader of the most populous nation on the planet told President Biden that aid to Taiwan or supporting their push to become a free and independent nation was ‘crossing a red line.’ Sadly, critics of the administration are already attacking it such as Gordon Chang who said that President Biden ‘went nowhere near asking for the origins of COVID-19.’
- 2021 Tuesday M: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster- Much has been made of then-candidate Joe Biden’s condemnation of Kyle Rittenhouse as a white supremist which was wrong. Today, Morgan Zegers, founder of Young Americans Against Socialism said that White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki’s answers to reporter Peter Doocy’s questions ‘clearly shows that she knows her boss vilified young Mr. Rittenhouse with his careless statements.’ In other problematic news for the Biden administration, the president’s plan with which to run the Los Angeles port 24/7 apparently has fallen short.
- 2021 Tuesday N: Joe Biden Regime News I- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s inspector general tossed a probe into mounted U.S. Border Patrol officers accused of ‘whipping Haitian immigrants with their horses’ reins.’ These people have a difficult enough time enforcing sanity along the border without the heavy hand of the government breathing down their backs. In other news- and I do not know what to think about this- rumors abound that the Congress is reviewing rules as how to replace the sitting vice president with a new one. Folks, we didn’t like Senator Kamala Harris in the Golden State and we sure as heck don’t want the totem pole[xi]-climbing loser back.
- 2021 Tuesday O: Joe Biden Regime News II- The Biden White House is preparing to announce a diplomatic boycott of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics. Next, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has extended the debt default deadline to December 15, 2021. Meanwhile, even after Washington, D.C., has lifted its indoor mask mandate, the White House won’t overturn theirs- everyone must wear masks in the White House- apparently only on camera, however. Even we Democrats see this hypocritical crap.
- 2021 Tuesday P: Political News I- Ultra-left Golden State Congresswoman Jackie Spier, DS-CA 14th congressional district, announced today that she won’t be seeking another term in next year’s 2022 Mid-Term Elections. Likewise, there is word that Congressman Fred Upton, R-MI 6th congressional district, is considering not seeking another term either, especially with Donald Trump breathing hot and heavy on the necks of those who threw him under the bus. Still, I am sure he sees that the rats continue jumping ship. However, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, RINO-WY At-Large district, and Congressman John Katko, R-NY 24th congressional district, two more targets of the 45th president, are having a good laugh at being labeled RINOs.[xii]
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Political News II- Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, says his new bill will ‘crack down on Big Tech.’ Next, Senator Josh Hawley, R-MO, is promoting a new bill- the Parents’ Bill of Rights- that will safeguard American parents’ rights to have a say in how their children are taught in schools and raised at home. Meanwhile, Donald Trump’s political adviser Steve Bannon’s attorney said of his client that ‘he had no choice other than to reject (what he saw as) a sham subpoena. Well, Mr. Bannon turned himself in and after booking was freed on bail.
- 2021 Tuesday R: Political News III- Congressman Buddy Carter, R-GA 1st congressional district, quipped that Republicans being present at the signing ceremony for the infrastructure bill was akin to ‘pouring salt in the wounds.’ Congressman Dan Meuser, R-PA 9th congressional district, told Newsmax that ‘the infrastructure bill is too tied to the Democrats’ crazy spending demands.’ (Note- we have no choice other than to help our nation recover). Meanwhile, the House GOP Freedom Caucus elected Congressman Scott Perry, R-PA 10th congressional district, to become its new chairperson.
- 2021 Tuesday S: S. House of Representatives News I- Personally, I think people think way too much of themselves in elected offices, but tomorrow, Congressman Paul Gosar, R-AZ 4th congressional district, faces censure over a funny film he made about Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-NY 14th congressional district, in which he showed an Anime version of both himself and her in which, he gave her a good butt-whooping. People, learn to laugh once in a while and besides- that girl is a moron.
- 2021 Tuesday T: S. Senate News I- U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas went before the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee to answer questions from senators on the committee. While Democrats shepherded Secretary Mayorkas along, hardcore right-wing Senators such as Ted Cruz, R-TX, lit into him with a joyous abandon. He demanded answers as to how many undocumented migrants with criminal records and/or COVID-19 have been allowed into the country. He also wanted to know WHY there are migrant children ‘rotting in Joe Biden cages?’ As Secretary Mayorkas was pummeled by the Republicans, they hit his ‘immigration policies which are in stark contrast to the notices to appear sent to tens of thousands of undocumented migrants.
- 2021 Tuesday U: S. Senate News II- Senate Majority Leader Charles “Chuck” Schumer, D-NY, says that the Senate will consider the 2022 National Defense Authorization Act sometime this week. Next, Senate Banking Committee Chairman Senator Sherrod Brown, D-OH, says ‘Joe Biden’s pick for the next chairman of the Federal Reserve is imminent.’ In other U.S. Senate news, the Senate has confirmed Google critic Jonathan Kanter to become the head of the U.S. Department of Justice’s Antitrust Division.
- 2021 Tuesday V: Federal and State Court News- The so-called ‘courts lottery’ is giving President Joe Biden an opportunity to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat when it comes to forcing ALL Americans to undergo inoculation with the COVID-19 vaccines. (Note- I may be a Democrat, but I won’t go near these vaccines, nor will I force my employees to undergo vaccination until they are proven safe for everyone). Still, it would appear that a GOP-heavy court is going to hear the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate decision. Speaking of the highly unpopular mandates, a second group of states is taking the Biden administration’s vaccine mandates to the courts. These unconstitutional mandates simply are not popular with the American people. Enough is enough. In other court news, a federal judge is questioning the motives of Democrats seeking Donald J. Trump’s tax records.
- 2021 Tuesday W: Economic News- Famed economist Austan Goolsbee says blaming inflation on Democrats’ spending is little more than a ‘red herring.’ Austan, I tend to think you are a smart guy but when you print millions of dollars with abandon, inflation is precisely what you get.
- 2021 Tuesday X: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I- Today is the first day of jury deliberations in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha, Wisconsin. The judge sent the jurors home at the end of the day without a verdict. Meanwhile, crowds of Antifa and Black Lives Matter continue to grow outside the courthouse in the city. Law enforcement and 500 members of the Wisconsin National Guard are patrolling the streets. Noted legal scholar Dr. Alan Dershowitz says that ‘if Kyle Rittenhouse is convicted, there will be a great case in the appellate courts.’
- 2021 Tuesday Y: New York State News- In the Empire State, (Trump) impeachment prosecutor Daniel Goldman is running for attorney general of New York state. Should he win, Donald Trump would be a fool to return to his home state because AG Goldman would be on him like sharks on chum. In other New York news, the Big Apple says that ‘revelers will once again be able to attend the ball drop in person on New Year’s Eve.’
- 2021 Tuesday Z: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1712 what with a $63 million jackpot on the line: 06, 22, 44, 53, 65, and Mega 03. Out of 49,230 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $12,420 apiece.
- 2021 Tuesday AA: Moron News I- Former New Jersey Governor Chris “Lard Lad” Christie hints a possible run against Donald J. Trump in 2024. Talk about a guy who thinks his fecal matter doesn’t stink, this guy is going straight into the crapper. Trump has a lock on the GOP. The big loser also says he doesn’t give a hoot about what Donald Trump thinks of his book. What book?
- 2021 Tuesday BB: Observation of the Day- I believe the more the Democrats continue pursuing the former president and everyone surrounding him rather than concentrating on making things better for the American people is going to put Donald Trump back into the White House in 2024 and will also see them retake both houses of Congress with unstoppable majorities. I would hope that my party awakens to what they are doing and gets to doing the work of the American people. Just saying- Chef Roland Carl Davis.
- 2021 Tuesday CC: Stick around for the latest news of the day…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0651 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset’s Peace.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Simon Nichol released his first official solo album on March 23, 1987, “Before Your Time.” An amazing artist, songwriter, and vocalist, the man has his English and Celtic folk rock down. Joining Simon are Dave Pegg (basses), John Kirkpatrick (accordions), Maartin Allcock (basses), two singers, and Mr. Nichol on everything else. This one can sometimes be challenging to find; however, if you visit sites such as AllMusic, Discogs, and other online emporiums of music, you might find it at a decent price even by visiting eBay and other such sites. Ah, well, seek it out and if able to give it a listen, please do so. We think you will enjoy it as much as do. We still listen to our fading LP format of the record.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-16-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 2,896. Chef Roland Carl Davis.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, U.S. House of Representatives News I, U.S. Senate News I, U.S. Senate News II, Federal and State Court News, Economic News, Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, New York State News, California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws, Moron News I, Observation of the Day, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Libyan Dinar, Macanese Pataca, Macedonian Denar, Congresswoman Jackie Spier, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, President Joseph R. Biden, Congresswoman Jackie Spier, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Senate Majority Leader Charles “Chuck” Schumer, Senator Sherrod Brown, Austan Goolsbee, Dr. Alan Dershowitz, Former Governor Chris “Lard Lad” Christie, People’s Republic of China, Xi Jinping, Taiwan, President Alexander Lukashenko, Belarus, Russia, President Vladimir Putin, European Union, Haiti, President Jovenel Moises, Turkey, Senator Ted Cruz, Senator Tom Cotton, Senator Josh Hawley, Congressman Buddy Carter, Congressman Fred Upton, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, Congressman John Katko, Senator Tom Cotton, Senator Josh Hawley, Congressman Buddy Carter, Congressman Dan Meuser, Congressman Scott Perry, Congressman Paul Gosar, Senator Ted Cruz, Simon Nichol, Chef Roland Carl Davis,
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, November 16, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Monday, November 16, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Monday, November 16, 2020, Today in History:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Tuesday, November 16, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xi] You know what I mean.
[xii] It appears that lackluster House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, is having a difficult time keeping his party ‘together.’ In closed door meetings, he reportedly begged them to remain united. What a bunch of losers.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, LET’S GIVE JOE A CHANCE!