San Diego, CA 92122-4589
Contact Me: mastermexicanCHEF30@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,249 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 363
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-NINETY-NINE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
318. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2021, UPDATE A:
- 2021 Sunday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 253,669,643 confirmed cases, +465,594, 5,110,508 confirmed deaths, +6,417 and 229,376,996 confirmed recoveries, +383,220. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 47,916,997 confirmed cases, UP 24,193 from yesterday’s reporting, 783,565 confirmed deaths, UP +126,[i] and 37,918,301 confirmed recoveries, UP 20,966. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Sunday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 469,179 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 65,461 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Joe IS ‘the president of record’ for the most pandemic deaths connected directly to his ineffective hands and his good buddy, dictator for life, Xi Jinping. Shame, Joe and Xi, shame.
- 2021 Sunday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,877,892 confirmed cases, 73,305 confirmed deaths, and 2,918,301 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,716,608 confirmed cases, 60,698 confirmed deaths, and 3,444,079 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 85,790 confirmed cases, 977 confirmed deaths, and 84,813 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 753,340 confirmed cases, 8,981 confirmed deaths, and 317,807 confirmed recoveries (remember: Washington closes up shop on the weekends). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Texas: they have 4,282,985 confirmed cases, 73,226 confirmed deaths, and 4,133,316 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Sunday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,337,190 confirmed cases, 8,143 confirmed deaths, and 1,323,574 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Guatemala, 53rd country on the list: 610,004 cases of the virus, 15,714 confirmed death and 591,720 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Sunday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 36,100.31, UP 179.08 points (+0.50%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,860.96 UP +156.68 points (+0.20%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,682.85, UP 33.58 points (+0.72%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $80.69 per barrel, -0.90 (-1.10%). The price of GOLD is $1,867.70 per troy oz., +3.80 (+0.20%) while the price of SILVER is $25.41 per troy ounce, +0.11 (+0.43%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,088.60 per troy oz, -5.90 (-0.54%) while the price of COPPER is $4.45 per pound, +0.05 (+1.23%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,110.67 per troy oz., +51.95 (+2.52%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,350.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,045,000.00 per CNY/T, +$60,000.00 (+6.09%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,655.25 per USD/T, -0.75 (-0.03%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000015. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.38 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.87 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.50. In Kyrgyzstani Som, one greenback equals 84.79 and in Lao Kip, a buck equal 10,571.90 and in Latvian Lats, one dollar equals 0.62 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Sunday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.676 per gallon, $3.267 in Florida, $4.342 in Hawaii, and $3.873 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Louisiana: $3.152. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 41st LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Chad: $3.461 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,964,583,246,747 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after United Kingdom the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Ireland with $318,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Sunday F: Sunday, 11-14-2021 10:00 A.M. Games– (1) Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 19 (6-3-0) @ Washington Redskins, 29 (3-6-0); (2) New Orleans Saints, 21 (5-4-0) @ Tennessee Titans, 23 (8-2-0); (3) Atlanta Falcons, 3 (4-5-0) @ Dallas Cowboys, 43 (7-2-0); (4) Cleveland Browns, 7 (5-5-0) @ New England Patriots, 45 (6-4-0); (5) Buffalo Bills, 45 (6-3-0) @ New York Jets, 17 (2-7-0); (6) Jacksonville Jaguars, 17 (2-7-0) @ Indianapolis Colts, 23 (5-5-0); and (7) Detroit Lions, 16 (0-8-1) @ Pittsburgh Steelers, 16 (5-3-1) OT.
- 2021 Sunday G: Sunday, 11-07-2021 1:05 And 1:25 P.M. Games– (8) Minnesota Vikings, 27 (4-5-0) @ Los Angeles Chargers, 20 (5-4-0); (9) Carolina Panthers, 34 (5-5-0) @ Arizona Cardinals, 10 (8-2-0); (10) Philadelphia Eagles, 30 (4-6-0) @ Denver Broncos, 13 (5-5-0); and (11) Seattle Seahawks, 0 (4-6-0) @ Green Bay Packers, 17 (8-2-0).
- 2021 Sunday H: Sunday, 11-07-2021, 5:15 P.M. Game– (12) Kansas City Chiefs, 41 (6-4-0) @ Las Vegas Raiders, 14 (5-4-0). Here is tomorrow night’s Monday Night Football Matchup: (13) Los Angeles Rams (7-2-0) @ San Francisco 49ers (3-5-0). Here is a recap from Thursday Night Football: (14) Baltimore Ravens, 10 (6-3-0) @ Miami Dolphins, 22 (3-6-0).
- 2021 Sunday: Stick around to discover the truth- as we see it- today- Chef Pedro.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-14-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 1,221. Chef Pedro Muñoz.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Kyrgyzstani Som, Lao Kip, Latvian Lats, Chef Pedro Muñoz,
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Sunday, November 14, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Saturday, November 14, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Saturday, November 14, 2020, Today in History:
Sunday, November 14, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!