San Diego, CA 92122-4589
Contact Me: mastermexicanCHEF30@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,243 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 366
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-NINETY-SIX OF THE BIDEN REGIME
315. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2021, UPDATE A:
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 252,635,821 confirmed cases, +524,600, 5,095,268 confirmed deaths, +7,272 and 228,557,844 confirmed recoveries, +424,929. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 47,693,516 confirmed cases, UP 45,771 from yesterday’s reporting, 780,775 confirmed deaths, UP +673,[i] and 37,729,489 confirmed recoveries, UP 27,724. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 466,329 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 62,611 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Joe IS ‘the president of record’ for the most pandemic deaths connected directly to his ineffective hands and his good buddy, dictator for life, Xi Jinping. Shame, Joe and Xi, shame.
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,865,841 confirmed cases, 73,165 confirmed deaths, and 2,583,826 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,711,477 confirmed cases, 60,418 confirmed deaths, and 3,416,585 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 85,490 confirmed cases, 971 confirmed deaths, and 84,519 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 749,540 confirmed cases, 8,913 confirmed deaths, and 317,024 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Grand Princess Ship: they have 122 confirmed cases, 7 confirmed deaths, and 115 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Thursday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,336,174 confirmed cases, 8,138 confirmed deaths, and 1,321,919 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Bulgaria, 50th country on the list: 650,063 cases of the virus, 25,950 confirmed death and 510,884 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,921.23, DOWN 158.71 points (-0.44%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,704.28 UP +81.58 points (+0.52%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,649.27, UP 2.56 points (+0.055%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $81.28 per barrel, +0.35 (+0.48%). The price of GOLD is $1,858.40 per troy oz., -5.40 (-0.29%) while the price of SILVER is $25.23 per troy ounce, -0.08 (-0.30%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,090.20 per troy oz, -4.30 (-0.39%) while the price of COPPER is $4.39 per pound, -0.01 (-0.14%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,053.80 per troy oz., -7.10 (-0.34%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,350.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,045,000.00 per CNY/T, +$60,000.00 (+6.09%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,655.25 per USD/T, -0.75 (-0.03%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000015. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.39 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.87 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.64. In Iraqi Dinar, one greenback equals 1,458.00 and in Jamaican Dollar, a buck equal 154.93 and in Japanese Yen, one dollar equals 114.24 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Thursday E: S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.647 per gallon, $3.277 in Florida, $4.349 in Hawaii, and $3.872 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Indiana: $3.382. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 38th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Burma: $3.382 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,957,914,066,922 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after All others the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Japan with $1,251,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: Foreign News-Overseas News I- While “Kooky Kamala” Harris was overseas in France- smoothing over ill relations between the European nation and the United States, observers began blasting her over her ‘adoption’ of a French accent while speaking with locals. Guess no one will accuse her of cultural appropriation.
- 2021 Thursday G: Health and Medical Alerts- Now that Moderna is making the big bucks from their Chi-Vi vaccines, the National Institute of Health is swooping in to latch onto some of those bucks by claiming they partially own the patent. Moderna told them in so many words to go ‘f**k off.’ Good for them.
- 2021 Thursday H: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- Next, Attorney General Mark Brnovich, R-AZ, has slapped the Biden regime with a big lawsuit with which to halt the unconstitutional vaccine mandates affecting all American workers. Across the country, a Pennsylvania court has tossed the state’s illegal mask mandates on all students K-12. Congratulations! Meanwhile, Congressman Brian Babin, R-TX 36th congressional district, says it’s ‘unfair for America’s military personnel to lose their benefits over their refusal to get inoculated with the Chi-Vi vaccines.
- 2021 Thursday I: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer $50.18 (2) AstraZeneca $62.92 (3) Merck & Company: $84.02 (4) Johnson & Johnson $163.06 (5) BioNTech $235.89 (6) Moderna $225.82.
- 2021 Thursday J: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $89.05 (2) General Dynamics: $199.09 (3) Boeing: $219.38 (4) Lockheed Martin: $335.89 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $359.94.
- 2021 Thursday K: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $30.62 (2) DuPont: $81.00 (3) Honeywell: $221.01 (4) 3M: $180.21 (5) Teijen: $1,470.00.
- 2021 Thursday L: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.26 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $30.84 (3) Beyond Meat: $81.93.
- 2021 Thursday M: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart $148.50 (2) Lowe’s: $232.32 (3) Home Depot: $367.63 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $512.18 (5) Amazon $3,472.50.
- 2021 Thursday N: President Donald J. Trump News- A Federal Court of Appeals blocks the release of President Donald J. Trump’s private documents to the sham January 06, 2021, Select House Committee.
- 2021 Thursday O: Joe Biden News I- Stumbling, bumbling Joe Biden announced that on Monday, he will sign his ‘great accomplishment,’ the ‘infrastructure bill’ to great fanfare with all sorts of union bigwigs, politicians, you name it, they will be there.
- 2021 Thursday P: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster- Joe Biden went to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery and once again, stuck his foot in his mouth. For some reason unbeknownst to anyone, he began speaking about famed Major League Baseball right-handed pitcher Satchel Paige and called him a ‘great Negro.’ You go, Joe, you go- moron. (How soon will it be before the Democrat powerbrokers pull this senile POS out of the White House and put him in the old racists’ home?
- 2021 Thursday Q: Joe Biden Regime News I- The S. Department of Justice has slapped Uber with a lawsuit, claiming the ride-sharing organization charges disabled riders late fees for the time it takes to load them aboard their carriers’ cars.
- 2021 Thursday R: Political News I- Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom blamed One America News for the problems of Democrat-controlled California rather than looking at his own mug in the nearest mirror. One America News congratulated the loser for watching their network. At least, he’s informed.
- 2021 Thursday T: Sports News I- Tonight’s Thursday Night Football game is between the visiting Baltimore Ravens (6-3-0) and the home team, Miami Dolphins (3-7-0). The Dolphins beat them 22-10.
- 2021 Thursday U: Stick around to discover whatever the heck is going on today…
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-11-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 1,658. Chef Pedro Muñoz.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Health and Medical Alerts, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, President Donald J. Trump News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, “Kooky Kamala” Harris’ Alleged Substance Abuse Problems, Joe Biden, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, U.S. Department of Justice, Attorney General Mark Brnovich, Congressman Brian Babin, President Donald J. Trump, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Iraqi Dinar, Jamaican Dollar, Japanese Yen, Thursday Night Football, Baltimore Ravens- The, Miami Dolphins- The, Chef Pedro Muñoz,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY NOVEMBER 11, 2021, BLOG POST #4,243, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, November 11, 2021:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!
Thursday, November 11, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Wednesday, November 11, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
“So glad President Trump terminated Mark Esper, perhaps by the time this post goes live Christopher Wray, Gina Haspel, and perchance even Bill Barr will have joined him” by Chef Murph MacDougal
Wednesday, November 11, 2020, Today in History:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.