San Diego, CA 92122-4589
Contact Me: mastermexicanCHEF30@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,238 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 368
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-NINETY-FOUR OF THE BIDEN REGIME
313. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 09, 2021:
U.S. Attorneys General John N. Mitchell and Michael Mukasey; Acting U.S. Attorney General Peter Keisler; U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper; U.S. Secretary of State John M. Clayton; U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown; Blue Öyster Cult featuring Joe Bouchard, Creedence Clearwater Revival featuring Tom Fogerty, the Grass Roots featuring Dennis Provisor, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, and Pretty Things featuring Phil May:
- 1520 Tuesday: Swedish King Christian II orders the executions of 600 nobles.
- 1526 Tuesday: Queen Maria of Hapsburg expels all Jews from Pressburg, Hungary.
- 1541 Sunday: Queen Catherine Howard undergoes confinement in the Tower of London.
- 1580 Sunday: Spanish troops land in Ireland.
- 1620 Monday: The passengers and crew of the Mayflower saw Cape Cod on this date.
- 1856 Sunday: The 18th U.S. Secretary of State John M. Clayton died in Dover, Delaware, on this date. He served under Presidents Zachary Taylor and Millard Fillmore from 03-08-1849 to 07-22-1850. He was a member of the National Republican Party, then the Whig, and finally the American Parties
- 1872 Saturday: Fire destroyed nearly 800 buildings in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1906 Friday: Republican President Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first president to visit foreign countries/territories by visiting Panama and Puerto Rico.
- 1911 Thursday: George Claude of Paris applied for a patent on neon advertising signs.
- 1918 Saturday: The German government announced that Kaiser Wilhelm II would abdicate; he then fled to the Netherlands.
- 1923 Friday: In Munich, German troops loyal to the democratic government crush the Beer Hall Putsch. The night before when Adolf Hitler took control of a beer hall full of Bavarian government leaders at gunpoint, the attempted takeover of the government went into motion.
- 1935 Saturday: The Congress of Industrial Organizations (CIO) labor union forms. Elsewhere, Japan invades Shanghai, China.
- 1938 Wednesday: Nazis looted and burned synagogues as well as Jewish-owned stores and houses in Germany and Austria in a pogrom that the world comes to know as “Kristallnacht.”
- 1940 Saturday: Germany invades Norway and Denmark on this date during World War II.
- 1941 Sunday: Tom Fogerty, rhythm guitarist and brother of John and founding member of Creedence Clearwater Revival[i] was born on this date in Berkeley, California. Russian reinforcements continue arriving in Moscow with fresh equipment, winter gear, food, T-34 tanks, and big guns. The Germans are in disarray as Hitler won’t let them stop and consolidate their lines for the winter. When the Soviets hit them in a counteroffensive, they will be ill-prepared to face it.
- 1942 Monday: Having arrived the day before at Gumrak airport on the outskirts of Stalingrad, the four battalions of specialist combat engineers arrive in the smoldering city. Wehrmacht Army Major Joseph Linden who is to be their commander in the upcoming operation against the Russians is on hand to meet them. The Barricades plant is among the main targets and two Soviet strongpoints- the Chemist’s Shop and the Red House- are among the first objectives to accomplish the following morning at 3:30 a.m.
- 1943 Tuesday: Dennis Provisor—future lead vocals/keyboards 1969-72 / 1974-77 / 1980-81 with the pop-rock band, the Grass Roots[ii]—is born in Los Angeles, California, on this date.
- 1944 Thursday: Future vocalist with the British rock band, Pretty Things[iii]– Phil May- is born in Dartford, Kent, United Kingdom, on this date.
- 1948 Tuesday: Joe Bouchard—future bassist with the Boston rock band, Blue Öyster Cult[iv], 1971-1986—is born in Watertown, N.Y., on this date.
- 1952 Sunday: Chaim Weizmann, the first president of Israel, died. Elsewhere, in Mansfield, Ohio, future Democratic Senator Sherrod Brown is born. He would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03, 2007, representing his home state.
- 1953 Monday: Welsh author-poet Dylan Thomas died in New York at age 39. Elsewhere, the Supreme Court upheld a 1922 ruling that Major League Baseball did not fall within the scope of federal antitrust laws.
- 1961 Thursday: U.S. Air Force test pilot Major Robert M. White became the first pilot to fly an Air Force X-15 rocket plane at six times the speed of sound. Meanwhile, the Beatles’[v] future manager Brian Epstein first saw the group perform at the Cavern Club in Liverpool, England. Finally, the Professional Golfers Association—the PGA—eliminated its “Caucasians only” rule.
- 1963 Saturday: Twin disasters struck Japan as some 450 miners lost their lives in a coal-dust explosion, and more than 160 people died in a train crash.
- 1965 Tuesday: The great Northeast Blackout occurred as a series of power failures lasting up to 13.5 hours left 30 million in seven states and part of Canada without electricity.
- 1966 Wednesday: John Lennon of the Beatles[vi] meets Yoko Ono at a London art gallery for the first time.
- 1967 Thursday: A Saturn V rocket carrying an unmanned Apollo-spacecraft blasted off from Cape Kennedy on a successful test flight.
- 1970 Monday: Former French President Charles de Gaulle died at age 79.
- 1976 Tuesday: The U.N. General Assembly approved resolutions condemning apartheid in South Africa, including one characterizing the white-ruled government as “illegitimate.”
- 1980 Sunday: Iraqi President Saddam Hussein declares a “holy war” against neighboring Islamic Republic of Iran.
- 1984 Friday: Heavyweight Larry Holmes scores a TKO over James “Bone Crusher” Smith in the 12th round to win the heavyweight title of the world. In winning the fight, Holmes’ record improved to 46-0 and he retained the IBF and Ring Magazine heavyweight boxing titles of the world. “Bone Crusher’s” record dropped to 14-2 in the loss.
- 1988 Wednesday: Former U.S. Attorney General John N. Mitchell, a major figure in the Watergate scandal, died in Washington, D.C., at age 75. A Republican, he served under President Richard M. Nixon from January 21, 1969, to March 01, 1972.
- 1989 Thursday: Communist East Germany threw open its borders allowing citizens to travel freely to the West; joyous Germans danced atop the Berlin Wall.
- 2000 Thursday: George W. Bush’s lead over Al Gore in all-or-nothing Florida slipped beneath 300 votes in a suspense-filled recount, as Democrats threw the presidential election to the courts, claiming “an injustice unparalleled in our history.’ Folks, this is what the Democrats do every time they lose an election. They were scurrying all over Florida seeking ballots in the trunks of cars, looking in trashcans, doing everything possible to overturn the will of the American people. We should outlaw the Democratic Party.
- 2003 Sunday: Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi’s ruling bloc won a majority in the country’s parliamentary elections. Elsewhere, three-time Top Fuel champion Shirley Muldowney, 63, ended her 30-year racing career with a loss in the second round of the Auto Club NHRA Finals at Pomona Raceway. Finally, comic actor Art Carney died in Chester, Connecticut, at age 85.
- 2004 Tuesday: Attorney General John Ashcroft and Commerce Secretary Don Evans resigned; they were the first members of the Cabinet to leave as President George W. Bush headed from re-election into his second term. Meanwhile, Roger Clemens won his record seventh Cy Young Award.
- 2005 Wednesday: Three suicide bombers carried out nearly simultaneous terrorist attacks on three U.S.-based hotels in Amman, Jordan, murdering 60 victims and wounding hundreds.
- 2007 Friday: President Gen. Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan placed opposition leader Benazir Bhutto under house arrest for a day, rounded up thousands of her supporters to block a mass rally against his emergency rule. Elsewhere, Acting U.S. Attorney General Peter Keisler stepped down and the 81st U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey assumed his office. Keisler served under President George W. Bush from September 18, 2007, and AG Mukasey would serve from today until January 20, 2009.
- 2009 Monday: Venezuelan thug President Hugo Chavez orders his military to prepare for a ‘possible war’ with neighboring Columbia.
- 2010 Tuesday: British Prime Minister David Cameron embarks on an official visit to communist China to improve economic relations between the two countries.
- 2011 Wednesday: After 46 seasons as Penn State’s head football coach and a record 409 victories, Joe Paterno was fired along with the university president, Graham Spanier, over their handling of child sex abuse allegations against former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky.
- 2012 Friday: Under intense scrutiny over an extra-marital affair, CIA Director General David Petraeus submits his resignation to President Barack Obama. In Gaza Strip, raging Palestinians lunatics fire barrages of rockets into southern Israel while in Syria, two suicide car bombings in the city of Deraa kill at least 20 Syrian soldiers and wound loads of others. Kill the terrorists…
- 2013 Saturday: The U.S. Navy christens the USS Gerald R. Ford; the aircraft carrier cost $15.5 billion and technically the most advanced ship ever built. Meanwhile, three of the four surviving Doolittle Raiders who attacked Tokyo in 1942, all in their nineties, offered a final toast to their fallen comrades in a ceremony at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force near Dayton, Ohio.
- 2014 Sunday: Germany commemorates the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall with a balloon-release ceremony and celebrations throughout the country; communist East Germany built the wall through Berlin to separate it from West Germany.
- 2015 Monday: As the Obama administration continues ginning up issues of race and pay, fast-food workers walk off the job today demanding $15 an hour as the new minimum wage. Meanwhile, University of Missouri President Tim Wolfe resigned over charges that he mishandled racism on the campus. At Yale University, 1,000 students stage a major protest over the same issue. Meanwhile, a rally in Washington, D.C. shuttered parts of the city as protesters ran amok in the streets demanding ‘racial justice,’ ‘social justice,’ and ‘climate justice.’ Wow. What a mess.
- 2016 Wednesday: Shortly after midnight on the West Coast, Donald Trump wins the 2016 Presidential Election as numerous blue states join his column. The winning margin over Hillary Clinton gives him a MASSIVE MANDATE and puts every Barack Obama executive order and his signature health care plan in jeopardy. Almost immediately, ‘grass roots protests’ occur in which, legions of weeping girlie boys and angry white women take to the streets, screaming “NOT MY PRESIDENT! NOT MY PRESIDENT! NOT MY PRESIDENT!” Across the nation, students walk off junior high, high school, and college campuses, all angry because Trump won fair and square. Little did we know that these nuts would be at in the following days, weeks, months, and years. Send ‘em all to Gitmo!
- 2017 Thursday: U.S. Senate GOP candidate Judge Roy Moore, already beset by four women claiming he gave them the eye at a shopping center when he was in his early twenties has another accuser Leigh Corfman who said he sexually assaulted her when she was 14 years old, and he was 32. Most people do not believe this BS, believing it to be Democratic Party BS but it would cost him the election to fill the seat of Jeff Sessions, now the attorney-general of the United States. Democrat Doug Jones[vii] would win the seat in a special election. #MeToo strikes again…
- 2018 Friday: President Donald J. Trump issues an order to deny asylum to migrants who enter the country illegally; a divided Supreme Court in December said the administration could not begin enforcing the ban. Meanwhile, California continues to burn down as an out-of-control wildfire, “the Camp Fire,” erupts into the northern California town of Paradise, an apocalypse that would destroy countless homes and take the lives of numerous people. Democrats always blame CLIMATE CHANGE when in fact, it’s their fault as they never clean the forests, pin the blame on PG&E for having faulty equipment due to all the demands to meet impossible climate change orders, as well as the fact that 90 cents of every dollar goes to public employees retirement programs such as CalPERS and another 5 cents to the bogus, self-enrichment high-speed rail program. It is tragic! Moving on, a federal appeals court rules that ‘Trump cannot end the DACA program.’
- 2019 Saturday: Yet another brushfire, this one in the hills above the Hollywood sign in the foothills north of L.A. threatens to burn both the sign and causes the Warner Brothers Studio to evacuate their lot in the area. At least 230 firefighters were involved in trying to quell this blaze which seems to be a way of life for citizens of the once-Golden State. Gov. Gavin Newsom, do your job, have forestry service deal with the dead trees, brush, and accumulation. It’s time to do your job or be recalled…
- 2020 Monday: Currently, numerous news media sites- fake news, that is, has declared “Pro-China Joe” Biden has 290 Electoral College votes to 214 for President Donald J. Trump. The true number is Biden 253 and Trump at 214. No one is supposed to say the truth in fear of their livelihoods, homes, and perhaps even their lives but it’s true as the battleground states continue tabulating votes. The longer the Democrats are unable to provide a VALID Electoral College count based on TRUE tabulations, the worse the collapse of the Democratic Party and their presidential ticket. The question is, where is Attorney-General Bill Barr, where is the U.S. Department of Justice checking into the tens of thousands of claims of Democratic Party fraud? Where are YOU? Especially when we learn that the Dominion voting systems used around the country are subject to manipulation, tampering, and fraud.
- 2020 Monday A: Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo wants to stop the COVID-19 vaccine that is near FDA approval as he will be unable to continue destroying his state further. This man should be in prison. Elsewhere- and this is sad- world leaders are congratulating ‘President-elect Pro-China Joe Biden,’ even Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Meanwhile, Biden gives a brief speech this morning informing the nation of ALL the Trump executive orders he plans to overturn. He also announces we will rejoin the JCPOA, the Paris Climate Accords, and the Trans-Pacific Partnership. Might as well say you plan on selling us out to the Chi-Coms there, Mr. “President-Elect.”
- 2020 Monday B: President Donald J. Trump via a tweet today gave U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper his walking papers. Esper boldly said over the weekend, “I have no plans on resigning.” Well, you didn’t have to resign, you got fired so fill your box and get your worthless butt out of the building. NOW.[viii] It should have happened months ago because it’s clear you and the Joint Chiefs of Staff were working against President Trump and would not have provided him support if he wanted to declare the Insurrection Act and send U.S. troops to the cities where riots and mayhem were occurring nightly. Meanwhile, Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s personal attorney, says he does not have enough phone lines with which to answer all the calls of VOTER FRAUD inundating his office. We must follow this to the end as otherwise, we stand to lose our country.
- 2020 Monday C: Tonight’s Monday Night Football Game: (14) New England Patriots, 30 (3-5) @ New York Jets, 27 (0-9) 5:15 P.M. We say the Jets are going to win this one. Well, they almost did but almost means NO cigar. Sorry.
- 2020 Monday D: As for the Beijing Bug, here are the numbers for the CHI-VI, you know, COVID-19 Chinese Bat Flu Virus Crisis, the pandemic they started but still try to blame on the U.S.: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 50,742,952 confirmed cases, +631,805, 1,260,768, confirmed deaths, +7,061, and 33,136,924 confirmed recoveries, +244,559. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Xi Jinping Bat Flu pandemic: 10,151,423 confirmed cases, up 104,523 from yesterday’s reporting, 241,544 confirmed deaths, UP 492, and 5,764,173 confirmed recoveries, UP 24,814. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 981,298 confirmed cases, 17,980 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 16,066 confirmed cases, 220 confirmed deaths, and 12,083 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 122,368 confirmed cases, 2,552 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Ohio, currently, they have 254,974 confirmed cases, 5,524 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries- what is up with that, Governor Mike DeWine? Let’s look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo and his wife have moved there: 319,784 confirmed cases, 2,676 confirmed deaths, and 309,163 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at another nation: India: they have 8,591,075 confirmed cases of the CHI-VI, 127,104 confirmed deaths and 7,957,206 confirmed recoveries. For a lark, let’s look at the country where the pandemic began in a biowarfare lab in Wuhan, communist China: LAST WEEK’S NUMBERS- 86,245 confirmed cases, 4,634 confirmed deaths, and 80,911 confirmed recoveries. THIS WEEK’S NUMBERS- 86,021 confirmed cases, 4,634 [SAME!] confirmed deaths, and 81,187 confirmed recoveries. Our sources in Hong Kong tell us about the REAL numbers on the mainland are between 300-450 times that number: low end- 32,951,067 confirmed cases, 1,870,291 confirmed deaths, and 30,915,784 confirmed recoveries. Remember- that’s the low end.
- 2020 Monday E: Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 29,157.97, UP 834.57 points (+2.95%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,713.78, DOWN 181.45 points (-1.53%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,550.50, UP 41.06 points (+1.17%). Price of GOLD: $1,862.30 per troy oz., +7.90 (+0.43%) Here is the price of SILVER: $24.14 per troy oz., +0.444 (+1.87%). Price of PLATINUM: $868.50 per troy oz., +1.10 (+0.13%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,499.20 per troy oz., -0.80 (-0.03%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.14 per #, -0.02 (-0.63%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $39.84, -0.45 (-1.12%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.63 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.85 euros. Just for a lark, $1 U.S. = 76.87 Afghan afghani.
- 2020 Monday F: Good news under the Trump administration: Pfizer announces it has a 90-percent effective vaccine for the Chi-Vi, aka COVID-19. The president announced it would be coming at some point in November and here it is, and “Pro-China Joe” Biden had nothing to do with it. Speaking of “Chi-Com Joe,” Real Clear Politics pulled back giving Pennsylvania to the pro-Chi-Com former vice president. Without those perceived Electoral College votes, the stumbling, bumbling old coot cannot call himself “President-elect” anymore as Biden-Harris have 259 Electoral College votes and Trump-Pence 214. Things are beginning to change…
- 2020 Monday G: Election Day PLUS SEVEN- what are the Chi-Coms and their Democratic Party allies up to today? Media outlets trying to STEAL this election for Democrats, you had better watch the f**k out because if you and your BIG TECH buddies lose 2020, you are going to be destroyed. Talk about ‘enemies’ lists,’ we’ll have them for YOU. Stick around and discover the truth with us. Well, here is some more truth- Richard Pilger, the U.S. Department of Justice official in charge of voter fraud tendered his resignation- effective within hours– after U.S. Attorney-General William “Bill” Barr authorized federal attorneys across the country to investigate thousands of charges of voter fraud and suppression. Many have been thinking that AG Barr was missing in action; however, it now appears that he, too, is having to contend with his very own snakes working against him. WTF?
- 2021 Tuesday: Stick around…
This artwork is #0644 a 60” x 40” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Spring Sonnet.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Now that Sandy Denny was no longer on the Earth due to her untimely demise, her record company compiled a glorious retrospective look at her short-lived career. Ms. Denny was one of those sterling female voices, a woman who could warble like a songbird and belt it out when required. If you are a devoted fan of Led Zeppelin, then you know the tune where she and Robert Plant sang a duet- “The Battle of Evermore” on Led Zeppelin IV, aka Zoso. Her voice made that song what it was, thus she is deserving of everyone’s recognition and attention. Ah, well, issued on four CDs, Sandy Denny’s “Who Knows Where Time Goes” (10-31-1985) provides a complete look at her life and times. It brings tears to one’s eyes to know that when she died, her career was far from complete. We hope you will seek it out wherever you shop for the absolute best in rock music and consider adding it to your collection- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-09-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 3,536. Chef Pedro Muñoz.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Mountain Landscapes, Dennis Provisor, The Grass Roots, Tom Fogerty, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Joe Bouchard, Blue Öyster Cult, John Lennon, The Beatles, Yoko Ono, Pretty Things, Phil May, President Richard M. Nixon, U.S. Attorney General John N. Mitchell, President George W. Bush, Acting U.S. Attorney General Peter Keisler, U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey, President Zachary Taylor, President Millard Fillmore, U.S. Secretary of State John M. Clayton, U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown, Battle of Moscow, Stalingrad, California Burning, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- the, Wuhan Waltz- the, BIG C-19- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Xi Jinping Never-Ending Pandemic, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Afghan Afghani, Chi-Com Yuan, Sandy Denny, Chef Pedro Muñoz,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY NOVEMBER 09, 2021, BLOG POST #4,238
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, November 09, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Was the U.S. Constitution truly as illusory as it now seems requiring but one determined minority party and but one single election to alter the country forever? It sure seems that way
Monday, November 09, 2020, Today in History:
Tuesday, November 09, 2021:
[i] We promoted the music of the world-famous Creedence Clearwater Revival beginning on Saturday, 16-November-2013 through Saturday, 07-December-2013. Being the inattentive morons that we were back then, we neglected to promote the music of the band’s individual members. We hope to do this one day so folks, keep vigilant for the day when we do.
[ii] We offered the music of this famed West Coast band- the Grass Roots- beginning on Thursday, 06-February-2014 through Saturday, 22-February-2014. We hope you will seek their music out by visiting whatever site you choose for the absolute best in rock music. You will be glad you did.
[iii] We hope to do the music of the Pretty Things within the next year or two.
[iv] We are not sure when we will begin offering the music of Blue Öyster Cult but expect it will be sometime in 2025-2026 so please stay tuned.
[v] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[vi] See previous.
[vii] In 2020, this hack would be facing imminent loss of the seat as the GOP is on the verge of making a big comeback. A Chuck Schumer sycophant, former Auburn College football coach Tommy Tuberville would replace this scumbag.
[viii] Secretary Esper served from July 23, 2019, until he was terminated today. This maggot- who for most of his life was a defense industry lobbyist, worked against the 45th president along with the equally mundane Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman General Mark A. Milley to undermine the Trump presidency. Both of these men should be transforming boulders into pebbles for the rest of their lives in Leavenworth, Kansas.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!