San Diego, CA 92122-4589
Contact Me: mastermexicanCHEF30@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,237 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 369
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-NINETY-THREE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
312. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, NOVEMBER 08, 2021, UPDATE A:
Average Democrats are beginning to awaken to the fact that NOT all is right in the Biden regime what with the plan to pay illegal aliens separated between 2017-2018 nearly half-a-million dollars for their ‘trauma’
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 251,080,648 confirmed cases, +467,199, 5,071,092 confirmed deaths, +6,448 and 227,339,245 confirmed recoveries, +296,414. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 47,452,758 confirmed cases, UP 116,181 from yesterday’s reporting, 776,277 confirmed deaths, UP +1,059,[i] and 37,495,969 confirmed recoveries, UP 163,020. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 461,831 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 58,113 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Joe will be ‘the president of record’ for the most pandemic deaths connected directly to his ineffective hands and his good buddy, dictator for life, Xi Jinping. Shame, Joe and Xi, shame.
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,852,176 confirmed cases, 72,857 confirmed deaths, and 2,577,386 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,708,256 confirmed cases, 60,418 confirmed deaths, and 3,391,982 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 85,139 confirmed cases, 962 confirmed deaths, and 84,177 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 745,846 confirmed cases, 8,881 confirmed deaths, and 314,273 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., U.S. Veterans Affairs: they have 368,709 confirmed cases, 16,239 confirmed deaths, and 346,352 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Monday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,334,766 confirmed cases, 8,124 confirmed deaths, and 1,320,559 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Georgia, 47th country on the list: 755,046 cases of the virus, 10,509 confirmed death and 693,129 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 36,432.22, UP 104.27 points (+0.29%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,982.36 UP +10.77 points (+0.067%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,701.70, UP 4.17 points (+0.089%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $81.90 per barrel, -0.03 (-0.04%). The price of GOLD is $1,825.30 per troy oz., -2.70 (-0.15%) while the price of SILVER is $24.46 per troy ounce, -0.08 (-0.31%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,053.00 per troy oz, -7.00 (-0.66%) while the price of COPPER is $4.39 per pound, -0.01 (-0.31%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,051.06 per troy oz., -19.50 (-0.94%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,350.00 per troy oz., +250.00 (+1.77%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $985,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,595.50 per USD/T, -9.50 (-0.36%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000015. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.39 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.30. In Guyana Dollar, one greenback equals 207.77 and in Haitian Gourde, a buck equal 98.00 and in Honduran Lempira, one dollar equals 24.06 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.625 per gallon, $3.281 in Florida, $4.335 in Hawaii, and $3.872 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Iowa: $3.184. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 35th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Liberia: $3.328 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,951,658,221,987 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Kuwait the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Sweden with $47,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Monday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- The famed ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris has been in charge of the ongoing disaster along the U.S.-Mexico border for 228 days now and has not shown up to do the job since her single day 135 days ago. Can we hire someone new to do this extremely important job?
- 2021 Monday G: The Replacement Theory- A new poll from the NRCC says that 63-percent of Americans- fully two-thirds (which means Democrats, too)- oppose the insane plan the Biden regime is pushing, the one that will bestow $450,000 checks on every adult illegal alien separated from their squalling brats between 2017-2018. (Note- everyone must remember, the Trump administration was enforcing Barack Hussein Obama-Joe Biden immigration laws, NOT the Trump administration’s).
- 2021 Monday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I- Sydney, Australia’s international airport accepts a $17.5 billion buyout proposal. What? Are the Chi-Coms behind the purchase? Elsewhere, following a drone attack on the home of Iraq’s Prime Minister Mustaf al-Kadhimi in which much of it was destroyed, the leader of one of Iran’s Shiite militias accused the PM of carrying out the attack on his residence within the Green Zone. (Note- they call this sort of thing a ‘false flag operation’).
- 2021 Monday I: Foreign News-Overseas News II- Customs and Border Protection last week seized imports from a Chi-Com firm in which, Climate Czar John F. Kerry and his wife are heavily invested over its use of slave labor in Xinjiang Province in western China where the Uighur Muslims are imprisoned.
- 2021 Monday J: Health and Medical Alerts- As the Biden regime continues trying to force its unconstitutional, un-American vaccine mandates on everyone he possibly can, a new report says that Regeneron- if administered early- is more than 80-percent effective at combatting the Chi-Vi. Elsewhere, in Boston, Massachusetts, violence erupts at an anti-mask rally. Interestingly, legal scholar and professor, Dr. Alan Dershowitz, says that ‘vaccine mandates MUST come from Congress, not from the desk of the president.’ Amen. Still, Joe Biden says he’s ‘confident the courts will uphold his unconstitutional vaccine mandates.’
- 2021 Monday K: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-And Authoritarianism News- A senior physician at the National Institute of Health- 16-year veteran Dr. Matthew Memoli is openly questioning the efficacy of vaccine mandates. (Note- look for this guy to be fired). Meanwhile, the trucking industry is demanding the Biden regime give them an exemption from the unconstitutional, foolish vaccine mandates.
- 2021 Monday L: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News-(1) Pfizer $48.33 (2) AstraZeneca $62.99 (3) Merck & Company: $82.68 (4) Johnson & Johnson $162.87 (5) BioNTech $ (6) Moderna $244.68.
- 2021 Monday M: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $90.71 (2) General Dynamics: $202.64 (3) Boeing: $222.69 (4) Lockheed Martin: $341.78 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $363.27.
- 2021 Monday N: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $32.07 (2) DuPont: $79.52 (3) Honeywell: $225.73 (4) 3M: $181.54 (5) Teijen: $1,466.00.
- 2021 Monday O: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.25 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $30.94 (3) Beyond Meat: $98.28.
- 2021 Monday P: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart $149.27 (2) Lowe’s: $234.79 (3) Home Depot: $368.59 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $503.81 (5) Amazon $3,488.98.
- 2021 Monday Q: President Donald J. Trump News- President Donald J. Trump says he will ‘probably announce his 2024 run for the White House following the 2022 Mid-Term Elections.’ Next, President Trump lambasted the Fake News media for a recent report in which they said he told RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel that ‘he was leaving the GOP.’
- 2021 Monday R: Joe Biden Regime News I- Truth continues emanating from the so-called ‘Infrastructure Bill,’ the one with the $1.7 trillion price tag attached to it. For instance, there will be a tax on natural gas that will drive its cost up by 30-percent this winter. Imagine that. Energy experts across the United States are warning of HIGH ENERGY PRICES in the U.S. this winter.[xi] President Donald J. Trump said of this monstrosity that ‘ONLY 11-percent of this disaster goes to infrastructure.’
- 2021 Monday S: Joe Biden Regime News II- After months of lockdowns, Joe Biden reopens international borders so even more illegal aliens can march into our country. Next, the Biden regime is seeking to rescind a President Donald J. Trump-era extension on religious exemptions for federal contractors. They want to force everyone to undergo vaccination for this crap (see “Money-Go-Round” section). Next, the Biden regime is using Dr. Jill Biden to pimp COVID-19 vaccines to young kids. Oh, she must feel S-O-O GOOD.
- 2021 Monday T: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation- The famed ‘select’ House Committee dedicated to covering up the truth behind the FALSE FLAG OPERATION we allege was run by decrepit old U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-CA 12th congressional district, issued six new subpoenas today. They sent out a criminal referral a week or two ago for Steve Bannon who never came in (as far as we know) nor was he scooped up by federal agents. Ah, well, the six in the crosshairs of these lunatics are: (1) Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (Ret.) (2) Bernard Kerik (3) Jason Miller (4) John Eastman (5) William “Bill” Stepien and (6) Angela McCallum. It would appear that the resolute anti-Trumpers on this bogus committee will not rest until every stone, every rock is overturned and what’s below inspected closely. Shame on them. Meanwhile, a man charged by the FBI for allegedly committing violent acts on January 6- Evan Neumann has sought asylum in Belarus. Co-Chair Congresswoman Liz Cheney, RINO-WY At-Large congressional district told Fox News Channel anchor Chris Wallace that ‘it’s un-American to question WTF happened on January 06, 2021, IF it differs from the official narrative.’
- 2021 Monday U: Political News I- Audits around the country have revealed that far too many school boards across the country are abusing their COVID-19 relief funds. Say it ain’t so. Next, a new CNN poll says that a majority of Americans do not believe that Joe Biden is focused on the problems of the American people. In other news, former President Barack Hussein Obama[xii] lambasted President Donald J. Trump for withdrawing the United States from the Paris Climate Accord.
- 2021 Monday V: Political News II- U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, says that in 2022, ‘over 70 Democrat House seats are vulnerable.’ (Note- let us hope that when the GOP retakes the House, he is not elected speaker. He would be a disaster). Meanwhile, today New Mexico GOP Chairman Steve Pearce said that ‘election results in New Jersey and Virginia prove the GOP’s agenda is correct and that the American people don’t trust the Democrats.’ Elsewhere, Congressman Jody Hice, R-GA 10th congressional district, says Democrats ‘will pause spending waiting for the Congressional Budget Office to do its report and because of Joe Biden.’
- 2021 Monday W: Political News III- Congressman Tim Burchett, R-TN 2nd congressional district, called lawmakers who avoided the anti-vaccine mandate bill, ‘gutless.’ Speaking of the mandate, 27 states have banded together in suing the Biden regime over its unconstitutional vaccine mandates. Meanwhile, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell says ‘2022 is looking better for the GOP more and more.’
- 2021 Monday X: Political News IV- Average Republicans are becoming troubled by the fact that had it NOT been for 13 Republicans joining the Democrats in a 228-206 vote, the ‘infrastructure bill’ would NOT have passed. Once again, people elected by Republican voters spit in the faces of the people who elected them. Who are these people? Here they are: (1) Congressman Don Bacon, RINO-NE 2nd congressional district; (2) Congressman Brian Fitzpatrick, RINO-PA 1st congressional district; (3) Congressman Andrew Garbarino, RINO-NY 2nd congressional district; (4) Congressman Anthony Gonzalez, RINO-OH 16th congressional district; and (5) Congressman John Katko, RINO-NY 24th congressional district. Next group features (6) Congressman Adam “The C**t” Kinzinger, RINO-IL 16th congressional district; (7) Congresswoman Nicole Malliotakis, RINO-NY 11th congressional district; (8) Congressman David B. McKinley, RINO-W. VA 1st congressional district; (9) Congressman Tom Reed, RINO-NY 23rd congressional district; and (10) Congressman Chris Smith, RINO-NJ 4th congressional district. The final three losers are (11) Congressman Fred Upton, RINO-MI 6th congressional district; (12) Congressman Jeff Van Drew, RINO-NJ 2nd congressional district[xiii]; and (13) Congressman Don Young, RINO-AK At-Large congressional district.[xiv]
- 2021 Monday Y: Political News V- Here is some of what’s in the ‘infrastructure bill’: $110 billion for roads and bridges. Next, $39 billion for public transit. Next, $66 billion in passenger and freight rail. Following that is $7.5 billion for EVs (made by union workers). Next, $65 billion to extend Internet access across the country. Next, $65 billion for modernizing the electric grid. Finally, $25 billion to modernize airports and the rest goes to caring for ILLEGAL ALIENS.
- 2021 Monday Z: U.S. Military News- The parents of USMC Lt. Colonel Steve Scheller say their son deserves an honorable discharge. As you should remember, Lt. Colonel Scheller criticized the ludicrous way in which the Biden regime pulled the U.S. out of Afghanistan back in August.
- 2021 Monday AA: Business News- Firearms manufacturer Remington is moving its global headquarters to the Peach State.
- 2021 Monday BB: Crime And Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I- The trial of Kyle Rittenhouse resumed today and one of the punks who attacked him in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Gaige Grosskreutz tried to say that ‘Rittenhouse was an active shooter’ until the defense forced him to admit that he was in possession of a gun and was going to shoot Rittenhouse,’ thus proving that Kyle acted in self-defense when he shot this mope and two other Antifa thugs.
- 2021 Monday CC: Popular Culture News- Lawsuits are pouring in on rappers Travis Scott and Drake for having stirred up a violent mob stampede in which eight people died and hundreds were injured. The rapper was aware of what was occurring and continued with his show as fans begged him to stop the show. (Note- this guy may be joining R. Kelly in the slammer soon and Drake, too). People also report being stabbed in their necks with needles containing a mystery substance that many now believe to have been fentanyl. A security guard stuck with one of these mystery needles had to be revived with Narcan). Next, a new study says that 30-percent of Millennials identify as members of the LGBTQIA+ ever-growing agenda. Go figure. Time for the Chi-Coms to nuke us.[xv]
- 2021 Monday DD: Florida State News- “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis officially launches his reelection bid today. Next, DeSantis announced that companies defying the state’s ban on enforcement of the vaccine mandates will face fines of up to $150,000 a pop.
- 2021 Monday EE: New Jersey State News- With more than 70,000 outstanding votes yet to be counted, GOP conservative businessman Jack Ciattarelli refuses to concede, nor should he concede. They must sort this out. Meanwhile, state Senate Leader Steve Sweeney says he is looking for a load of ‘magic votes’ to materialize so he can stave off truck-driver Ed Durr who smoked his butt on Election Day.
- 2021 Monday FF: New York State News- Next year, at least six state prisons in the Empire State are going to close their doors due to a drop in the inmate population. That’s because they are all out running amok in the streets of the Big Apple and in other large cities across the state.
- 2021 Monday GG: Ohio State News- In a RED state, state GOP officials are working against one of their most popular House members, Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district, by redoing districts across the state that will make him extremely vulnerable. WTF? Is the mainstream GOP in bed with the Democratic Party’s communist agenda?
- 2021 Monday HH: Oklahoma State News- Governor Kevin Stitt, R-OK, said of school districts within the state who terminated the employment of teachers who refused to wear Joe Biden’s masks that the boards have ‘broken state law.’
- 2021 Monday II: Tennessee State News- Some Tennessee school board employees will be able to receive $1,000 federal emergency relief checks. Apparently, this will help pay fines placed atop them for violating the state’s ban on mask mandates.
- 2021 Monday JJ: Texas State News- A new Lone Star State poll shows easy GOP domination across the state in the 2022 Mid-Term Elections.
- 2021 Monday KK: Sports News I- Tonight’s Monday Night Football game is between two struggling teams- Chicago Bears (3-5-0) at the Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3-0). Elsewhere, the NBA ‘recommends’ all players, coaches, and referees undergo inoculation with the Chi-Vi vaccine. OR ELSE. Meanwhile, after Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers announced he has COVID-19, octogenarian shock job Howard Stern lit up on his little-listened-to radio program in an expletive deleted, crazy rant. WHO CARES, Howard?
- 2021 Monday LL: California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw- here are the results for the Powerball Draw #908 with a jackpot of $151 million up for grabs: 21, 46, 47, 57, 62, and Power 08. Out of 45,004 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $44,399 apiece.
- 2021 Monday MM: Moron News I- Congresswoman Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, CPUSA-NY 14th congressional district, blames the blowout in the Dominion State on only moderate Democrat voters from turning out. She believes that if the Dems had gone bat-crap crazy on leftist lunacy, they would have won a massive victory across the entire state. (Note- believe what you want, dimwit).
- 2021 Monday NN: One year ago today, we were watching the Democrats steal not only the presidential election but several Senate elections, as well. What are they doing this year?
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-08-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 3,498. Chef Pedro Muñoz.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, The Replacement Theory, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, Health And Medical Alerts, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-And Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, President Donald J. Trump News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, National Security Adviser Lt. General Michael Flynn, President Donald J. Trump, RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Bernard Kerik, Jason Miller, John Eastman, William Stepien, Angela McCallum, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, New Mexico GOP Chairman Steve Pearce, Congressman Jody Hice, Congressman Tim Burchett, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Jack Ciattarelli, Congressman Jim Jordan, Governor Kevin Stitt, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Congressman Don Bacon, Congressman Brian Fitzpatrick, Congressman Andrew Garbarino, Congressman Anthony Gonzalez, Congressman John Katko, Congressman Adam “The C**t” Kinzinger, Congresswoman Nicole Malliotakis, Congressman David B. McKinley, Congressman Tom Reed, Congressman Chris Smith, Congressman Fred Upton, Congressman Jeff Van Drew, Congressman Don Young, RINO Rats, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Climate Czar John F. Kerry, Dr. Alan Dershowitz, National Institute of Health, Dr. Jill Biden, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, Chris Wallace, Fox News Channel, President Barack Hussein Obama, Paris Climate Accord, Congressional Budget Office, Joe Biden, Congresswoman Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Iraq, Prime Minister Mustaf al-Kadhimi, 2022 Mid-Term Elections, USMC Lt. Colonel Steve Scheller, Kyle Rittenhouse, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, U.S. Unemployment Numbers, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Guyana Dollar, Haitian Gourde, Honduran Lempira, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #908, Chef Pedro Muñoz,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY NOVEMBER 08, 2021, BLOG POST #4,237, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, November 08, 2021:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!
Monday, November 08, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Sunday, November 08, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Such gratitude! Where are all the Republicans? Why are they not fighting on behalf of President Trump for a fair election instead of either remaining mum or wringing their hands in dismay?
Sunday, November 08, 2020, Today in History:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xi] We get news today that Joe Biden is going to close another pipeline, the Canadian-owned Enbridge Line 5 pipeline. It appears that Joe is doing everything he can to thrust the country into GREEN NEW DEAL/COMMUNISM as quickly as he can without a care as to the effects stupid policies such as this are going to cause them. Time for the 2020 Election audits to bear fruit. We cannot suffer another year under the usurper.
[xii] Millions of Americans still believe this anti-American POS was ineligible to serve as president. Most of us tend to believe that.
[xiii] We hate to say this, but it appears that Congressman Jeff Van Drew epitomizes the following: ONCE a Democrat, ALWAYS a Democrat. Sad.
[xiv] Congresswoman Claudia Tenney, R-NY 22nd congressional district, says she can’t understand WHY Republicans saved this monstrosity. Still, Joe Biden has yet to SIGN this bill…
[xv] Speaking of the Chi-Coms, they are constructing mockups of U.S. Navy warships for target practice.