Century City, CA 90067
Contact Me: olafbologolo372B@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,234 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 370
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-NINETY-TWO OF THE BIDEN REGIME
311. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 07, 2021:
New York City Marathon; Daylight Savings Time Ends
Vice President John N. Garner; U.S. Attorneys General Janet Reno and Jeff Sessions; Acting U.S. Attorney General Matthew Whitaker; Guns ‘n’ Roses featuring Rob Finck, Heavyweight Champion of the World “Smoking” Joe Frazier, Johnny Rivers, and Kiss featuring Tommy Thayer:
- 1637 Saturday: The Massachusetts Bay Colony banishes Anne Hutchinson as a ‘heretic.’
- 1775 Tuesday: Lord Dunmore promises black male slaves who join the British army to fight the rebels their ‘freedom.’
- 1811 Thursday: U.S. forces led by Indiana Territory Governor William Henry Harrison defeated warriors from Tecumseh’s Confederacy in the Battle of Tippecanoe.
- 1820 Tuesday: James Monroe wins election to be the fifth president of the United States.
- 1837 Tuesday: In Alton, Illinois, an outraged pro-slavery mob shot abolitionist printer, Elijah P. Lovejoy, to death as he attempted to stop a third attempt to destroy his printing shop.
- 1848 Tuesday: General Zachary Taylor wins election as president of the United States.
- 1861 Thursday: Former U.S. President John Tyler won election to the Confederate House of Representatives; however, Tyler died before he could take his seat.
- 1862 Friday: During the Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln replaced Major General George B. McClellan with Major General Ambrose Burnside as commander of the Army of the Potomac.
- 1874 Saturday: Thomas Nast first symbolized the Republican Party as an ‘elephant,’ in a cartoon that appeared in Harper’s Weekly.
- 1876 Tuesday: Republican President Rutherford B. Hayes wins the election over Democrat Samuel J. Tilden; however, Tilden won the popular vote whereas Hayes won the Electoral College so the “Compromise of 1876” would soon come to be. Elsewhere, Albert H. Hook received a patent for his cigarette-manufacturing machine.
- 1893 Tuesday: The state of Colorado granted its women the right to vote.
- 1895 Thursday: In the mountains of British Columbia, Canada completed its first transcontinental railroad with the symbolic hammering in of the final spike.
- 1908 Friday: At San Vincente, Bolivia, the military reportedly kills both Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid in a raging gun battle.
- 1912 Wednesday: Black boxing champion Jack Johnson underwent formal accusation in Chicago, Illinois, for allegedly violating the Mann Act with a white woman, Belle Schreiber. A jury convicted, and the judge sentenced him to a year in prison; however, he fled the U.S. only to return later to serve his term.
- 1914 Friday: The “New Republic” magazine appeared in print for its debut issue.
- 1915 Saturday: During World War I, an Austrian submarine torpedoes an Italian passenger liner killing 272 people aboard her.
- 1916 Monday: Montana Republican Jeanette Rankin became the first woman elected to Congress.
- 1917 Tuesday: Russia’s Bolshevik Revolution took place as forces led by Vladimir Ilyich Lenin overthrew the provisional government of Alexander Kerensky. Elsewhere, the Third Battle of Gaza during World War I result in the British capturing it after defeating Ottoman Turkish forces.
- 1918 Wednesday: During World War I, a false report through the United Press announced that an armistice had undergone signing.
- 1936 Friday: During the Spanish Civil War, the Battle of Madrid gets underway between Nationalist and Fascist forces.
- 1940 Wednesday: Washington State’s original Tacoma Narrows Bridge, nicknamed “Galloping Gertie,” collapsed into Puget Sound during a windstorm.
- 1942 Friday: Four battalions of fighting engineers, each with 600 men board aircraft for the flight to Stalingrad. These German army specialists are experts in dealing with fortifications and barricades and are going to aid General Paulus’ Sixth Army in the final push to capture the city before winter makes it completely impossible. Elsewhere, future rock-and-roll star Johnny Rivers[i] is born on this date in New York City, N.Y.
- 1943 Saturday: The last scoreless tie in NFL history occurs on this date between the Detroit Lions and the New York Giants.
- 1944 Monday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt won election to an unprecedented fourth term by beating Thomas E. Dewey; however, he would die the following year.
- 1960 Sunday: Future lead guitarist/vocalist with the rock band, Kiss[ii] (2002-present)—Tommy Thayer—is born in Portland, Oregon, on this date.
- 1962 Tuesday: Richard M. Nixon- having lost California’s gubernatorial race- held what he called “his last press conference,” telling reporters, “You won’t have Nixon to kick around anymore.”
- 1966 Monday: John Lennon[iii] first met Yoko Ono at the Indica Gallery in London.
- 1967 Tuesday: Carl B. Stokes is the first black American elected mayor of a large U.S. city, Cleveland, Ohio. Elsewhere, the 32nd vice president of the United States—John N. Garner, Democrat, who served from March 03, 1933, to January 20, 1941, died on this date at age 98 in Uvalde, Texas.
- 1970 Saturday: Race riots break out in Daytona Beach, Florida.
- 1971 Sunday: Future member of Guns ‘n’ Roses[iv]– Robin Finck (guitars 1997-99 / 2000-08)- is born in Park Ridge, N.J., on this date.
- 1972 Tuesday: President Richard M. Nixon wins reelection by beating Democrat George McGovern. Nixon carried 49 states while George McGovern won Massachusetts and Washington, D.C., in one of the all-time greatest landslides in U.S. elections history. Nixon won the Electoral College 520 to 17 and the popular vote 47,168,710 to 29,173,222. A couple of years later, the Democrats would manage to drive Nixon from office, making him the first U.S. president to resign from the office.
- 1973 Wednesday: New Jersey became the first state to permit girls to play on Little League baseball teams. Meanwhile, Congress overrode President Richard M. Nixon’s veto of the War Powers Act, which limits a chief executive’s power to wage war without congressional approval.
- 1982 Sunday: Actress Elizabeth Taylor wins her seventh divorce by dumping husband John Warner.
- 1983 Monday: A bomb explodes inside the U.S. Capitol Building injuring only causing an estimated $250,000 in damages.
- 1989 Tuesday: Democrat Douglas Wilder becomes the first black American to win the governorship of a U.S. state—Virginia.
- 1991 Thursday: Magic Johnson of the Los Angeles Lakers announces that he has the HIV virus and retires from the team.
- 1999 Sunday: Tiger Woods became the first golfer since Ben Hogan in 1953 to win four straight tournaments.
- 2000 Tuesday: Hillary Clinton becomes the first former First Lady of the United States to win election to the U.S. Senate. Meanwhile, Vice President Al Gore wins the popular vote whereas Governor George W. Bush wins the Electoral College; this would create a major issue that troubles the nation to this day.
- 2001 Wednesday: The Bush administration targeted Osama bin Laden’s multimillion-dollar financial networks, closing businesses in four states, detaining U.S. suspects and urging allies to help choke off money supplies in 40 nations.
- 2002 Thursday: Iran bans advertising U.S. products within its borders.
- 2005 Monday: President George W. Bush in Panama, defended U.S. interrogation practices and called treatment of terrorism suspects lawful, saying, “We do not torture.”
- 2010 Sunday: A U.S. drone strike kills 14 jihadis in Pakistan. No wonder they call Barack Obama the ‘Droner in Chief.’ Meanwhile unemployment in the U.S. remains at 9.6-percent. So much for Obama’s ‘economic miracle.’
- 2011 Monday: Physician Conrad Murray—the personal physician of Michael Jackson—is convicted of manslaughter in the death of the entertainer. Elsewhere, heavyweight boxing champion “Smokin’” Joe Frazier died.
- 2012 Wednesday: Voters in Massachusetts approve a referendum that legalizes the use of medical marijuana while voters in Colorado and Washington approve the use of recreational usage. Meanwhile, voters in three states legalize Gay marriage—Maine, Maryland, and Washington.
- 2013 Thursday: Disney and Netflix announce a deal in which ABC Television Studios and Marvel TV will produce four serialized programs run over multiple years; the programs will feature popular Marvel characters Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and Jessica Johns.
- 2014 Friday: Barack Obama nominates Loretta Lynch, U.S. attorney for Eastern New York, U.S. Attorney General to replace Eric Holder; she must win confirmation before Lynch can take the position. The president also authorized in a broad expansion of the U.S. military mission in Iraq that called for boosting the total number of American troops there to about 3,100.
- 2015 Saturday: In Mexico, a human rights organization blasts the government over the missing students many suspect was murdered by cartel hitmen. Mexico Human Rights Commission wants the government to work harder in trying to locate the 43 missing agricultural college students. Many fear they have run afoul of one of the narcotraffickers.
- 2016 Monday: Democrats continue trying to tie Russia to the 2016 Elections in our country which will happen tomorrow. Apparently, Moscow staged a big military parade through the city, just like the good old days when the Soviets held power. Many suspect that this is a sign that Putin plans on exacting revenge from whomever gets elected as payback for the United States, Great Britain, and the Vatican toppling the USSR back in the late 1980s-early 1990s.[v]
- 2016 Monday A: The former 78th U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno died at the age of 78. A Democrat, she served under President Bill Clinton March 11, 1993, to January 20, 2001. During her term, she oversaw the militarization of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms (and Explosives)- aka the ATF- and the disasters of Waco, Texas, Ruby Ridge, Idaho, the Oklahoma City Bombing, and the handover of Elian Gonzalez back to his communist Cuban father. She and her boss, President Bill Clinton had SO MUCH BLOOD on their hands and yet, since they were Democrats, it was A-Okay.[vi]
- 2017 Tuesday: Democrats are gleeful as they claim victory in a string of elections a year after Donald J. Trump became the 45th president. They claim this is a sign that Trump is going to go down. In New Jersey, Democrat Phil Murphy, an untelegenic man if ever one existed, defeated Republican Kim Guadagno in the race to replace the highly popular Governor Chris Christie. In Virginia, KKK-loving bigoted racist, Ralph Northam, Democrat, and a man who posed either in KKK garb or in black face in his medical school yearbook, beat Republican bigwig Ed Gillespie. In Philadelphia, Ed Krasner wins election as the next D.A., one of George Soros’ henchmen. Three years later during a summer of riots, he would charge NO rioter, looter, or thug. How are you liking these Democrats now? Even more appalling, Bill Di Blasio won re-election as mayor in New York City in what Democrats call a ‘landslide election’ with little more than 20-percent of the electorate going to the polls. You get the government you deserve.
- 2018 Wednesday: President Donald J. Trump, long-exasperated by his Attorney-General Jeff Sessions (#84 AG) demanded his resignation and the AG gave it to him. Enough is enough. Had he not recused himself from the ‘Trump-Russia Collusion’ scam investigation, it would never have gotten off the ground. His replacement- Acting U.S. Attorney General Matthew Whitaker- assumed the job. AG Whitaker would serve from today until February 14, 2019.
- 2018 Wednesday A: Meanwhile, Georgia’s tight gubernatorial race is a mess as Republican Brian Kemp tries to fend off angry Stacey Abrams, Democrat. Down in Florida, Governor Rick Scott, Republican, trying to unseat long-time Democratic Senator Bill Nelson, continues to cling to a 25,920-vote lead over the corrupt Democrat.
- 2019 Thursday: Senior State Department hack, George Kent, testifies before House Intel Committee members that ‘President Donald J. Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani carried out a smear campaign against (Obama’s) ambassador to the Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch. We would learn that she was not carrying out Trump’s policy but that of her former boss and so she found herself fired from her job. Oh, boohoo. Meanwhile, a book by “Anonymous” slams President Trump as being unfit for the job of commander-in-chief. Of course, everyone in the administration is looking at one another with suspicion, something the Democrats love.[vii] Finally, New York billionaire and former Mayor “Mini-Mike” Bloomberg announces he may have to enter the presidential race for 2020. Ooh, what a threat…
- 2020 Saturday: To the surprise of no one, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC- followed by the AP and Fox News Channel- declared “Pro-China Joe” Biden the winner of the 2020 Presidential Election. Evidence continues to amass showing voter fraud across a legion of battleground states what with Rudy Giuliani, attorney to the president, giving a press conference laying out the evidence. Sadly, the majority of the media outlets did not cover it. One of the things that amazes concerned viewers is how President Trump on Election Day was up by 800,000 votes and then virtually overnight, ballots poured in, all for Biden-Harris, and by Friday evening, the count switched from Trump being in the lead to Biden, something mathematically impossible and implausible.
- 2020 Saturday A: Mark Halperin on Newsmax says it will ‘be more difficult for Trump to fight back as the media has 48 hours to reinforce the idea that Biden won, and Trump lost.’ Yesterday, Biden fell short of declaring outright victory but early today, declared it and is moving ahead as though he won the election legitimately won the election which he has not. The media does not declare winners of elections, the state’s election officials declare winners when all legal votes have been tabulated. Halperin also believes that without unmistakable evidence, the courts will rule against the 45th president. We concur with this because when the pile on continues, anyone going against the flow will become targets and thus all three of Trump’s Supreme Court justices will be among the judiciary driving the knife into his neck. Sad. Mark our words… Meanwhile, Chris Ruddy, CEO of Newsmax, accuses the media falling into line with declaring “Biden the winner” to be guilty of journalistic malpractice.
- 2020 Saturday B: IF the Democrats pull the election theft of the century off, here is what we project: the two Senate races in Georgia that will undergo run-offs will go to the Democrats. The Democrats now know how to effectively steal elections and will employ the same tactics against the two Republicans holding those seats as when you have 99-percent of the media on your side, victory becomes certainty. Likewise, we believe that Maine will oust Senator Susan Collins, Republican, in about 2-3 weeks via the scam called “ranked choice voting.’ One can win on Election Day and then discover much to their chagrin that they did NOT. Democrats will control the Senate so Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell should remain mum on their desire to work with Democrats as it won’t matter- they will be in the minority which is reason enough to defend Trump because in time, they will lose their seats.
- 2020 Saturday C: Elsewhere, presidential strategy adviser Dick Morris tells Newsmax that the Democrats are conducting a ‘coup’ through stealing the election via the mail-in ballot scheme. The four states conducting the coup d’état against President Trump are North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. We agree with this, and we hope Trump’s supporters will continue supporting him.
- 2020 Saturday D: Folks, let us present to you the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox, communist China’s gift to the world and a boon for Democrats who want to exercise their fascist skills in locking down people’s lives: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 49,549,141 confirmed cases, +434,916, 1,246,221, confirmed deaths, +6,464, and 32,609,519 confirmed recoveries, +267,708. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 9,919,853 confirmed cases, UP 123,967 from yesterday’s reporting, 240,311 confirmed deaths, UP 1,125, and 5,713,233 (READJUSTED FROM A WEEK AGO) confirmed recoveries, UP 23,401 (There is some monkeying around with the numbers right now…could it be the Election?) Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 968,524 confirmed cases, 17,942 (ADJUSTED FROM A WEEK AGO) confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 15,816 confirmed cases, 219 confirmed deaths, and 12,055 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 120,123 confirmed cases, 2,552 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Arizona- currently, they have 257,384 confirmed cases, 6,147 confirmed deaths, and no mention of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Doug Ducey for behaving like your typical Democratic politician- thank you. Let’s look at Israel’s stats now that Mo is living there: 318,949 confirmed cases, 2,664 confirmed deaths, and 307,473 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Saturday E: Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer calls on ‘dishonest’ President Donald J. Trump to concede election while former National Security Adviser General Michael Flynn tells Newsmax that ‘the election of Joe Biden has put the United States at risk.” Meanwhile, Rupert Murdoch-owned news media is backing away from President Trump’s ‘claims’ about election fraud. Interesting about how all the maggots fall into line behind “Pro-China Joe” Biden. Meanwhile, the third court in a row has blocked Trump’s orders regarding illegal aliens (watch for the wall to be dismantled) and the congressional seat count. Elsewhere, the head of the agency overseeing the United States’ nuclear weapons stockpile- Lisa Gordon-Hagerty- resigned her post providing no reason for her stepping down, so says the U.S. Energy Department’s National Nuclear Security Administration’s spokesperson.
- 2020 Saturday F: Stick around for tonight’s Super Lotto Draw #3506 with a jackpot of $24 million up for grabs as well as tonight’s Power Ball Draw #792 with a jackpot of $149 million on the line. Here are the numbers for the Super Lotto: 20, 26, 31, 43, 45, and Mega 09 with the highest winners being two people who had five numbers but not the Mega for a prize of $17,572 apiece. As for the Powerball, here are the numbers: 14, 16, 37, 48, 58, and Power 18. The highest winners were four people who had four numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $8,263 apiece.
- 2020 Saturday G: here we are, Election Day Plus Four. Let us report to you what is going on: first the Blaze reports that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, born Sandy Cortez in some back-alley barrio in Puerto Rico, aka AOC, aka Baby Evita, sent out tweets calling for the compiling of enemies lists for the new Democratic-Socialist Party, tweets LIKED by other morons in the Deep State on both sides of the aisle. These socialist scumbags simply do not understand that there are more of us than there are of them. We may not like people in this country, but we do not compile ‘enemies’ lists,’ nor do we proscribe people we don’t like. Tweets such as these are irresponsible and un-American, and we would advise these communist mother-f**kers that they truly need to watch their words. Words have power, words can be dangerous. You are not in communist China with the Red Guards, you are not Bolsheviks, you are American citizens so act the f**k like it. Meanwhile, in Delaware, Vice President Joe Biden and his running mate Senator Kamala Harris hold a big victory celebration even though haven’t won a thing yet. Elsewhere, Fox News, the bastion of freedom of speech suspends Judge Jeanine Pirro who was going to present all the evidence on tonight’s show laying out exactly how the Democrats are trying to steal the 2020 Elections. So much for opinion shows on FNC being able to air opinions backed by facts. FNC is a lost cause.
- 2021 Sunday: One year ago today, the Democrats were continuing the theft of not only the U.S. Presidential Election, but several U.S. Senate seats, all the while the Republicans were smoking the Democrats in House races. We plan to overturn the bogus election of 2020 and to restore President Donald J. Trump to his rightful position in the White House…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0642 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Surf and Sand.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album released by Richard Thompson was “Small Town Romance,” is a live album, one that came out on September 18, 1984. This album features Mr. Thompson playing acoustic guitar and singing his tunes, as well as doing vocals on ones by his ex-wife, Linda Thompson. If you enjoy this sterling musician’s exceptional talent as much as we do, we wholeheartedly encourage you to visit whatever site it is you do for the absolute best in music, give it a good listen, and then consider adding it to your collection. If you have yet to introduce the music and vocals of this talented guitar phenom, this is a way in which, YOU can do it. Look for it now- you will be glad you did. Enjoy!
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-07-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 3,688. Chef Olaf Bologolo.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Kiss, Tommy Thayer, Johnny Rivers, Guns ‘n’ Roses, Robin Finck, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Vice President John N. Garner, President Bill Clinton, U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno, Waco-Texas Massacre, Ruby Ridge-Idaho Killings, Elian Gonzalez, Oklahoma City Bombing, President Donald J. Trump, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Acting U.S. Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, Heavyweight Boxing Champion of the World “Smoking” Joe Frazier, Stalingrad, 1820 Presidential Election, 1848 Presidential Election, 1876 Presidential Election, 1972 Presidential Election, Richard Thompson, Chef Olaf Bologolo,
`TODAY IN HISTORY, SUNDAY NOVEMBER 07, 2021, BLOG POST #4,234
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Sunday, November 07, 2021:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!
Saturday, November 07, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
The blatant pilfering of Sen. Norm Coleman’s seat 12 short years ago was the prototype by which, the Democrats are stealing elections now- why didn’t the GOP commence devising a strategy to combat all such future election thefts?
Saturday, November 07, 2020, Today in History Blog Post: https://aicpendblog.com/2020/11/07/the-blatant-pilfering-of-sen-norm-colemans-seat-12-short-years-ago-was-the-prototype-by-which-the-democrats-are-stealing-elections-now-why-didnt-the-gop-commence-devising-a-strate/Saturday, November 07, 2020, Today in History:
[i] Not sure when we will promote the music of the legendary Johnny Rivers but when we do, you’ll be the first to know.
[ii] We are not sure when we will begin promoting the music of KISS, too, but you will be among to the first to know that, too, so please stick around for the day when we do.
[iii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[v] Four years later, the Democratic Party continues blaming EVERYTHING on the Russians to the point that it’s becoming ridiculed by everyone of sound mind and body. Yet, they continue screeching and howling like the banshees they are.
[vi][vi] Waco, Texas, a place the ATF and FBI besieged for 51 days resulted in 75 dead Americans, 25 of whom were children who burned to death inside their sanctuary in their church. Although the Clinton regime claimed the defenders set the siege and not federal law enforcement, the FBI ignited the place when armored vehicles shot cannisters of CS gas inside the facility which quickly caught ablaze and killed everyone trapped inside. In Ruby Ridge, Idaho, the FBI killed Randy Weaver’s wife and son as well as the family dog after U.S. Marshals tried to serve a warrant. The bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City was a direct result of the government’s overreach and murder of these aforementioned innocents. Not saying it was right, but the government was behaving in a tyrannical manner. Nuts like Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols used it as a pretext for war against the U.S. government.
[vii] A year later on October 28, 2020, we would learn the identity of ‘Anonymous,’ a little pasty-faced punk named Miles Taylor who worked in the Department of Homeland Security in a low capacity before he was fired.