Century City, CA 90067
Contact Me: olafbologolo372B@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,232 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 371
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-NINETY-ONE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
310. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 06, 2021:
U.S. Attorney Thomas Watt Gregory; U.S. Secretary of State Edward Everett; the Eagles featuring Glenn Frey, Electric Light Orchestra featuring Hugh McDowell, Humble Pie featuring Anthony “Sooty” Jones, Michael Schenker Group featuring Chris Glen, and Steppenwolf featuring Rushton Moreve:
- 355 Tuesday: Emperor Constantine the Great crowns his cousin, Julianus Caesar of Britain.
- 1572 Monday: Astronomers observe a supernova in the constellation of Cassiopeia.
- 1789 Friday: The Vatican appointed Father John Carroll the first Roman Catholic bishop in the United States of America.
- 1814 Sunday: Adolphe Sax, the inventor of the saxophone, was born in Dinant, Belgium.
- 1851 Thursday: The founder of Dow Jones & Company—Charles Henry Dow—was born on this date.
- 1852 Saturday: The 20th U.S. Secretary of State Edward Everett assumed office on this date. A National Republican, then a Whig, Constitutional Union, and National Union Party, he served under President Millard Fillmore from this date until March 04, 1853.
- 1860 Tuesday: Former Illinois Congressman Abraham Lincoln defeated three other candidates for the presidency- John Breckenridge, John Bell, and Stephen Douglas.
- 1861 Wednesday: Confederate President Jefferson Davis won election to a six-year term of office. Elsewhere, James Naismith, the inventor of basketball, was born on this date. Meanwhile, in Crawfordsville, Mississippi, Confederate States of America, future 49th U.S. Attorney General Thomas Watt Gregory is born. A future Democrat, Gregory would serve under President Woodrow Wilson from August 29, 1914, to March 04, 1919.
- 1869 Saturday: The first intercollegiate football game occurred in New Brunswick, N.J.
- 1884 Thursday: Great Britain proclaims a protectorate over New Guinea.
- 1888 Tuesday: Republican Benjamin Harrison won the presidential election, defeating Democratic incumbent Grover Cleveland with an electoral vote count of 233-168 even though Cleveland won the popular vote.
- 1893 Monday: Composer Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky died in St. Petersburg, Russia, at age 53.
- 1894 Tuesday: William C. Hooker received a patent for the mousetrap.
- 1900 Tuesday: President William McKinley wins reelection by beating Democratic challenger, William Jennings Bryan.
- 1903 Friday: Philippe Bunau-Varilla, as Panama’s ambassador to the United States, signed the Hay-Bunau-Varilla Treaty. The document granted rights to the U.S. to build and indefinitely administer the Panama Canal Zone and its defenses.
- 1906 Tuesday: Republican Charles Evans Hughes won the gubernatorial election in New York by defeating newspaper publisher William Randolph Hearst.
- 1911 Monday: Francisco Madero is inaugurated the president of Mexico. Things would not end well for him.
- 1913 Thursday: Mohandas K. Gandhi underwent arrest as he led a march of Indian miners in South Africa.
- 1917 Tuesday: As the Bolshevik Revolution gets underway in Russia, the Communists capture the Winter Palace at St. Petersburg.
- 1918 Wednesday: The people of Poland proclaim the Polish Republic.
- 1923 Tuesday: Jacob Schick received a patent for the electric shaver.
- 1928 Tuesday: In a first, the results of Republican Herbert Hoover’s election victory over Democrat Alfred E. Smith flashed onto an electric wraparound sign on the New York Times Building.
- 1934 Tuesday: Nebraska voters approved dissolving their two-chamber legislature in favor of a nonpartisan, single—or “unicameral”—legislative body, which they implemented in 1937.
- 1935 Wednesday: Edwin H. Armstrong announced his development of FM broadcasting.
- 1941 Thursday: The United States loans the Soviet Union $1,000,000 to help them in their fight against the Axis. Meanwhile, the Japanese assault fleet bound for Pearl Harbor begins readiness preparations. .
- 1942 Friday: The Nazis liquidate 12,000 Jews in the ghetto of the Russian city of Minsk. On the Eastern Front, German frontline units along the Volga and Don River fronts defending the flanks of the Sixth Army in Stalingrad begin hearing what the Rumanians, Hungarians, and the Italians have been reporting, that something BIG is going on across the Volga. However, General Paulus does not order any increased vigilance, choosing to dismiss it instead. The Soviets on the other hand were already probing areas along both rivers where the Axis allies were defending, seeking weak spots and soft targets for the coming offensive.
- 1943 Saturday: The Red Army retakes the Ukrainian capital of Kiev after heavy fighting against Axis troops.
- 1944 Monday: Members of the Zionist Stern Gang assassinated British official Lord Moyne while he was in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1947 Thursday: “Meet the Press” made its debut on NBC; the first guest was James A. Farley, former postmaster general and former Democratic National Committee Chair; the host was the show’s creator, Martha Roundtree.
- 1948 Saturday: Rushton Moreve, founding member of the rock group Steppenwolf[i], was born on this date in Los Angeles, California, as was future Eagles[ii] guitarist and vocalist, Glenn Frey. Mr. Frey was born in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1952 Thursday: The United States exploded the first hydrogen bomb at Eniwetok Atoll in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1956 Tuesday: President Dwight D. Eisenhower wins reelection by beating Democrat Adlai Stevenson. Meanwhile, both Holland and Spain withdraw from the Winter Olympics protesting the Soviet invasion of Hungary.
- 1960 Sunday: In Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland, future bassist with the Michael Schenker Group is born on this date.
- 1961 Monday: In the Sahara Desert in Algeria, a natural gas well ignited when a pipe ruptured. The flames rose between 450 and 800 feet. The fire burned until April 28, 1962, when a team led by Red Adair used explosives to deprive the fire of oxygen.
- 1962 Tuesday: Saudi Arabia issues a proclamation saying that it will ‘abolish slavery.’ Meanwhile, Richard M. Nixon tells the U.S. press that he ‘won’t be around for them to kick anymore.’ In Massachusetts, Teddy Kennedy won the U.S. Senate seat. Elsewhere, the U.N. General Assembly adopts a resolution that condemned South Africa’s racist apartheid policies. The resolution also called for all member states to terminate military and economic relations with South Africa.
- 1965 Saturday: The Freedom Flights program began, which would allow 250,000 Cubans to come to the United States by 1971.
- 1967 Monday: In Dayton, Ohio, Phil Donahue began a TV talk show, which was on the air for the next 29 years.
- 1968 Wednesday: Richard M. Nixon wins the White House after beating Democratic candidate, Hubert H. Humphrey.
- 1973 Tuesday: Abe Beame wins election as New York City’s first Jewish mayor. Meanwhile, NASA’s Pioneer 10 spacecraft commenced photographing Jupiter.
- 1977 Sunday: At Toccoa Falls Bible College in Georgia, 39 people died when an earthen dam burst, which sent a wall of water through the campus.
- 1978 Monday: The Shah of Iran declares the nation to be under military control due to Islamist uprisings.
- 1981 Friday: Heavyweight boxer Larry Holmes scores a TKO over Renaldo Snipes at the 1:05 mark in the 11th round of their championship bout to win the title. In so doing, Holmes improved his professional record to 39-0 and kept the WBC and Ring Magazine’s heavyweight titles of the world. As for Snipes, his record fell to 22-2.
- 1984 Tuesday: President Ronald Reagan easily wins reelection after winning 49 states in a crushing victory over Democrat Senator Walter Mondale. Meanwhile, for the first time in 193 years, the New York Stock Exchange remained open during a presidential election.
- 1986 Thursday: President Ronald Reagan signs a massive immigration reform bill that gave U.S. citizenship to 3 million illegal aliens. However, in 2014, Barack Obama plans the legalization of between 10-30 million illegal aliens within the country. Elsewhere, former Navy radioman John A. Walker Jr., received a sentence in a Baltimore court of life in prison. He admitted being the head of a family spy ring.
- 1990 Tuesday: About one-fifth of the Universal Studios backlot in southern California suffered destruction in an arson fire.
- 1993 Saturday: Evander Holyfield beats Riddick Bowe in 12 rounds to win the heavyweight boxing title of the world. In winning, Holyfield’s record went to 30-1 and he won both the WBA and IBF heavyweight boxing titles while Riddick’s loss dropped him to 34-1.
- 1995 Monday: Israel buries Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin after a fellow Jew murdered him for making peace with the Palestinians. Elsewhere, Art Modell, the owner of the Cleveland Browns, announced plans to move his team to Baltimore.
- 1997 Thursday: Former President George H.W. Bush opened his presidential library at A & M University; among the guests of honor was President Bill Clinton, the man who sent him into retirement.
- 1999 Saturday: Anthony “Sooty” Jones- bass player with the British rock band, Humble Pie[iii] in the late 1970s-early 1980s- died on this date.
- 2001 Tuesday: Billionaire Republican businessman Michael Bloomberg won New York City’s mayoral race, defeating Democrat Mark Green. The interesting thing is that Bloomberg is NO Republican but a Democrat in RINO clothing.
- 2009 Friday: President Barack Hussein Obama signed a $24 billion economic stimulus bill, hours after the government reported the unemployment rate had hit 10.2 percent in October 2009 for the second time since World War II.[iv]
- 2010 Saturday: President Obama arrives in India on a state visit to promote trade with the overpopulated nation and the United States.
- 2012 Tuesday: President Barack Obama wins reelection over Republican challenger, Mitt Romney, of Massachusetts. Romney could easily have beaten Obama but blew it by going into prevent-defense after beating the snot out of President Barack Obama in the first of their three presidential debates. The GOP maintains control of the House while the Dems cling to the Senate.
- 2013 Wednesday: Saudi Arabian officials set out to arrest people working illegally within their country; they arrest 16,000 people.
- 2014 Thursday: The U.S. Navy Seal who shot and killed Osama bin Laden catches flak for going public with his story. Rob O’Neill deserves praise for what he did with that POS scumbag.
- 2015 Friday: In Brazil, tragedy strikes as a dam outside a mining town bursts and the subsequent flood of toxic mining waste kills 17 people. Meanwhile, climate change losers stage a sit-in outside the home of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau demanding a freeze on tar sands development.
- 2016 Sunday: FBI Director James Comey abruptly announced that Democrat Hillary Clinton should not face criminal charges related to newly discovered emails from her tenure at the State Department.[v] Meanwhile, both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are crisscrossing the country as they try to get as many votes as possible in next Tuesday’s election. Elsewhere, in Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, defender of the border, announces he will deploy deputies at polling sites to guard against busloads of illegal aliens attempting to vote. God bless you.
- 2017 Monday: Devin Patrick Kelley, the POS who lit up a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, yesterday killing 26 people and wounding others was able to purchase a firearm because the U.S. Air Force did not share his history of domestic abuse with civilian law enforcement authorities. Meanwhile, due to Houthi rebels increasing their attacks on Saudi Arabia in its war to defend Yemen from Iran, Riyadh accuses Iran of having ‘committed an act of war against their country.’ Light ‘em up!
- 2018 Tuesday: Democrats seized the House majority in the 2018 Mid-Term Elections because at least 50 GOP members retired prior to the election. Republicans gained ground in the Senate and preserved key governorships, beating back a prophesied ‘blue wave’ that failed to materialize. Elsewhere, Hugh McDowell, cellist with the British band Electric Light Orchestra[vi], lost his battle with cancer on this date; he was 65 years old.
- 2019 Wednesday: U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper states that the ‘United States must prepare for a high intensity war with the Chi-Coms and the Russians.’
- 2020 Friday: Like millions of our fellow Americans, we fell into a brief depression over the evil deeds the Democrats are doing to steal the 2020 Presidential Election. We have “Pro-China Joe” Biden on tape discussing how the ‘Democrats have built the greatest apparatus for stealing the presidential election ever’ to all the illegal activities the BIG DEM cities and their machines are stealing votes. They are stealing Pennsylvania, they are stealing Wisconsin, they are stealing Georgia, Nevada, Michigan, and are trying to steal Arizona. We believe that perseverance of the Trump team is going to overturn all these thefts because the Dems in their haste to topple Trump did nothing with the down-ballot elections, so Republicans are winning many races. Thus, we are to believe that people are splitting their ballots which makes no sense. The only explanation is this is COMMUNIST CHINA-DEMOCRATIC PARTY COLLUSION TO STEAL AN ELECTION. We will say this: IF the Dems continue down this path, their destruction will be more complete as will that of the RINOs if they fail to step up and do the right thing.
- 2020 Friday A: In addition, we believe the Chi-Coms are going to pay a big price as the United States will be the first to recognize Taiwan as an independent nation and will also force the communists in Beijing to make right their being 100-percent responsible for sending the Chi-Vi around the world. Mark our words. Furthermore, if FOX News Channels succumbs to Democratic Party pressure to call the election for “Pro-China Joe” Biden, that network and everyone on it will fall into the same crap category as CNN and MSNBC have. Again, mark our words. We believe George Soros is also going to pay a price as will Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi who already has lost the speakership a second time and will end political life as little more than a drooling backbencher. Senator Lindsey Graham announces he is donating $500 million to President Trump’s defense fund. Good for you, Lindsey.
- 2020 Friday B: Left-wing mob violence continues in New York City. Democrats there do nothing to stop it. The question is WHY? Aren’t they winning the elections? Despite court orders in Pennsylvania saying Trump supporters can monitor the vote counts in the state, Democrats still refuse to let them in. Time for the Justice Department to enforce the order. Meanwhile, the U.S. Secret Service is beefing up security for “Pro-China Joe” Biden. Elsewhere, after Steve Bannon said FBI Director Christopher Wray ‘should be beheaded’ (with which we agree) on his War Room show on Newsmax, Twitter gave him a lifetime banishment. Big deal. Finally, Oregon becomes the first state to legalize heroin, cocaine, and methamphetamine in ‘minor amounts.’ That state is going to sink even deeper into the tar pit.
- 2020 Friday C: Folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 49,114,225 confirmed cases, +852,327, 1,239,757, confirmed deaths, +12,901, and 32,341,811 confirmed recoveries, +332,464. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 9,809,691 confirmed cases, up 110,269 from yesterday’s reporting, 239,354 confirmed deaths, UP 838, and 5,694,744 confirmed recoveries, UP 22,741. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 962,420 confirmed cases, 17,873 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 15,683 confirmed cases, 219 confirmed deaths, and 12,006 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 118,417 confirmed cases, 2,542 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 318,402 confirmed cases, 2,644 confirmed deaths, and 306,890 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Wisconsin- currently, they have 263,640 confirmed cases, 2,273 confirmed deaths, and NO mention of confirmed recoveries- come on, Governor Evers, don’t be a hack any more than you already are- give us the number.
- 2020 Friday D: Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 28,323.40, DOWN 66.78 points (-0.24%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,895.23, UP 4.30 points (+0.036%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,509.44, DOWN 1.01 points (-0.029%). Price of GOLD: $1,951.50 per troy oz., -0.20 (-0.01%) Here is the price of SILVER: $25.70 per troy oz., +0.043 (+0.17%). Price of PLATINUM: $896.80 per troy oz., -2.60 (-0.01%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,500.20 per troy oz., +116.40 (+4.88%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.15 per #, -0.0045 (-0.14%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $37.49, +0.35 (+0.94%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.61 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.84 euros. Just for a lark, $1 U.S. = 76.81 Afghan afghani. Meanwhile, GREAT JOBS report for October, 638,000 jobs created and an unemployment rate of 6.9%. Things are looking up: thank you, President Donald J. Trump.
- 2020 Friday E: Tonight, is the Mega-Millions Draw #1605 with a jackpot of $142 million. Here are the numbers: 18, 24, 27, 34, 60, and Mega 02. Highest winner was one person who had four numbers plus the mega for a prize of $34,888.
- 2020 Friday F: Today is Election Day plus Three- what are the Chi-Coms and their Democratic Party socialist dupes doing in our country today? You know the answer, trying to steal the election and could give a flying f**k that people see them in the act. At least U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Samuel Alito ordered Philadelphia to segregate the late votes from the current votes. What good will that do? The scumbags have intermingled them together. Here is what the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day thinks: the Democrats have so f**ked up the election and as the evidence continues to grow showing the complicity of Democrats at all level, either SCOTUS will order the entire nation conduct a new election with every voter appearing in person and with voter ID or will order it for the Democrat-controlled states where the criminal scumbags are trying to steal it. IF YOU WANT TO SEE “PRO-CHINA JOE” BIDEN DISCUSS HIS VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION, VISIT BREITBART: <https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/24/joe-biden-touts-most-extensive-inclusive-voter-fraud-organization-in-history-of-american-politics/>
- 2020 Friday G: “Pro-China Joe” Biden with his running mate Kooky Kamala Harris stood before the assembled throngs of cars and mumbled a few words. Joe did not claim victory so again, that reinforces the fact that the Democrats KNOW deep down that they are rolling the dice on stealing the election and that every day that goes forward is another day when the plan could unravel. Declaring victory and then losing it, can you imagine the disgrace coupled with being proven a CROOK? Only Pelosi is babbling about “Joe’s mandate, Joe’s mandate.” Joe ain’t got a mandate there Nance and soon, you are going over the side of the SS Democratic-Socialist into shark-infested waters. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving POS than you.
- 2021 Saturday: One year ago today, we were watching the Democrats with OUR OWN eyes steal the 2020 Presidential Election as well as four key U.S. Senate Elections. The Dems and the Chi-Coms were colluding with one another to transform the country into a socialist-Marxist-Xi-ist hellhole. Well, the truth continues to emerge from the muck and it’s time we take our country back from these scoundrels. NOW.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0641 a 40” x 60” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Fire Mountain.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Now that Richard and Linda Thompson completed the tour to promote “Shoot Out the Lights,” Richard returned to being a solo artist. His first album, “Hand of Kindness,” came out on June 17, 1983, and was a smoking hot album full of yet more emotional displays. Joining the legendary guitarist were Simon Nichol (guitars), Dave Pegg and Pete Zorn (basses), Dave Mattacks (drums), Peter Thomas (saxophones), John Kirkpatrick (accordions), and several other folks to round out the sound. From the classic track, “Tear-Stained Letter,” to “Both Ends Burning” to “The Hand of Kindness” to the closing notes of the absolute fun tune, “Two Left Feet,” this album is a pleasure to savor and enjoy. Seek it out, give it a good listen, and consider adding it to your collection you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-06-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 3,456. Chef Olaf Bologolo.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Rushton Moreve, Steppenwolf, The Eagles, Glenn Frey, Electric Light Orchestra, Hugh McDowell, Michael Schenker Group, Chris Glen, Anthony “Sooty” Jones, Humble Pie, President Millard Fillmore, U.S. Secretary of State Edward Everett, CSA President Jefferson Davis, President Woodrow Wilson, U.S. Attorney General Thomas Watt Gregory, Stalingrad, Larry Holmes v. Renaldo Snipes, Evander Holyfield, Riddick Bowe, 2012 Presidential Election, 1984 Presidential Election, 1956 Presidential Election, 1860 Presidential Election, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- the, Wuhan Waltz- the, BIG C-19- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Xi Jinping Never-Ending Pandemic, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Afghan Afghani, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1605, Richard Thompson, Chef Olaf Bologolo,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SATURDAY NOVEMBER 06, 2021, BLOG POST #4,232
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Friday, November 06, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Definition of a RINO? A RINO is the ‘house negro’ on the Democratic Party plantation, living the ‘good life’ in the house while being little more than groveling step-and-fetch-it’s for their masters
Friday, November 06, 2020, Today in History:
Saturday, November 06, 2021:
[i] We promoted the music of Steppenwolf, beginning on Friday, 25-May-2012 through Sunday, 17-June-2012. You definitely need to check the music of this iconic band out ASAP.
[iii] We promoted the music of this venerable British rock band as part of a series of interconnected bands beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This included the Small Faces, Faces, Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood, Jeff Beck, Steve Marriott, Humble Pie, and other interconnected parts. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[iv] Interesting to note is that in order for the Democrats to win the 2008 Presidential Election, they first had to destroy the presidency of George W. Bush by tanking the economy through causing the financial collapse in the first place. This then allowed Barack Hussein Obama- first-term senator from Illinois to easily beat the old war horse, Senator John McCain.
[v] The corrupt and much-detested FBI director did this the Friday prior to the 2016 Presidential Election after announcing that she might face charges seven days or so before the election. Comey deserves to be in federal prison for numerous crimes.
[vi] We began promoting the music of the Move- and of Electric Light Orchestra, Wizzard, Roy Wood, and Jeff Lynne- beginning on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 until Thursday, November 05, 2020.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!