Century City, CA 90067
Contact Me: olafbologolo372B@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,225 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 375
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY-SEVEN OF THE BIDEN REGIME
All Soul’s Day / ELECTION DAY
Presidents James K. Polk and Warren G. Harding, U.S. Treasury Secretary L. M. Shaw; the Nice and Emerson, Lake & Palmer featuring Keith Emerson, Fairport Convention featuring Dave Pegg, and Rainbow featuring Paul Morris:
- 676 Thursday: Donus begins his reign as the 78th Roman Catholic Pope, replacing Pope Adeodatus II. Donus would serve all Christendom from today until April 11, 678.
- 1327 Sunday: King Alfonso IV of Aragon is crowned.
- 1355 Sunday: An English invasion army under King Edward lands at Calais in France.
- 1721 Sunday: Peter the Great (Peter I), ruler of Russia, changed his title to emperor.
- 1776 Saturday: During the American Revolutionary War, William Demont became the first traitor of the American Revolution when he deserted his unit.
- 1783 Sunday: General George Washington issued his Farewell Orders to the Armies of the United States near Princeton, New Jersey.
- 1795 Monday: The eleventh president of the United States, James Knox Polk, was born in Pineville, North Carolina. President Polk would serve from March 04, 1845, to March 04, 1849. He would be the president responsible for winning the Mexican-American War and adding millions of acres of additional territory to the United States. (Note- we should have taken ALL of Mexico in 1848 all the way down through the countries of Central America to the border with Colombia).
- 1824 Tuesday: The first popular vote in a presidential election is recorded; Andrew Jackson beats John Quincy Adams to win the White House.
- 1848 Thursday: In Morristown, Vermont, future 43rdS. Treasury Secretary L. M. Shaw is born. A Republican, he would serve under President Theodore Roosevelt from February 01, 1902, to March 03, 1907.
- 1851 Monday: Louis Napoleon takes power in France.
- 1852 Tuesday: The people of the United States elect Franklin Pierce president.
- 1865 Thursday: Warren Gamaliel Harding, the 29th president of the United States, was born in Blooming Grove, Ohio. President Harding- a Republican- would serve from March 04, 1921, until his death on August 02, 1923. His Vice President Calvin Coolidge would succeed him.
- 1889 Saturday: North Dakota and South Dakota became the nation’s 39th and 40th states with the signing of proclamations by President Benjamin Harrison, who deliberately shuffled the papers to make it impossible to know the exact order in which he admitted the Dakotas to the Union.
- 1895 Saturday: In Chicago, the first gasoline-powered car contest occurred on this date.
- 1914 Monday: During World War I, Russia declares war on Ottoman Turkey. Meanwhile, Great Britain annexes Cyprus.
- 1917 Friday: British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour—expressed in a white paper—that the ‘Jews of Palestine should have a national home,’ much to the horror of the Arabs in the area and the British government back home.
- 1920 Tuesday: The people of the United States elect Warren G. Harding president. Elsewhere, the first commercial radio station in the United States—KDKA in Pittsburgh—began regular broadcasting on this date.
- 1921 Wednesday: Margaret Sanger’s National Birth Control League combined with Mary Ware Dennett’s Voluntary Parenthood League to form the American Birth Control League. This woman would become the founder of Planned Parenthood, a group determined to stamp out the black race via murdering unborn black babies in the womb. Over the years, Planned Parenthood would become yet another example of the Democratic Party’s obsession of eliminating black Americans from the face of the Earth. Yet, black folks seem to give her and the Pro-Death Movement a pass. WHY is that?
- 1930 Sunday: The DuPont Company announced the first synthetic rubber, naming it DuPrene.
- 1936 Monday: The British Broadcasting Corp. inaugurated “high-definition” television service from Alexandra Palace in London.
- 1941 Sunday: During Operation Barbarossa, the Axis troops overrun the Russian city of Rostov. Meanwhile, the city of Leningrad continues trying to fend off the encircling German and Finnish troops, cutting them off from all sides with the exception of Lake Ladoga. Meanwhile, German units continue advancing on Moscow with one German battalion arriving at the village of Gorky on the outskirts of Moscow. Temperatures are dropping, the German troops are struggling to maintain momentum and supplies are slow to keep up with them.
- 1942 Monday: On the final day of the Battle of El Alamein, British and Commonwealth troops conquer the German- Italian post and the battle ends with their surrender. On the Eastern Front in the fight for Stalingrad, the Germans are nearing the capture of the city but are still stalling in places they need to conquer. The Soviet defenders are existing on half a bar of chocolate per day. Their commanding officer General Chuikov estimates they can continue fighting for another two weeks at most. Ice is forming on the Volga River…
- 1943 Tuesday: The Nazis raze the Jewish ghetto of Riga, Latvia.
- 1944 Thursday: The Auschwitz Death Camp in eastern Poland begins gassing inmates. Elsewhere, famed keyboardist Keith Emerson who played with Emerson, Lake & Palmer[i] throughout his life as well as with the Nice[ii] 1967-1970, is born on this date in Todmorden, West Riding of Yorkshire, England.
- 1947 Sunday: Howard Hughes piloted his huge wooden flying boat, the Hughes H-4 Hercules (derisively dubbed the “Spruce Goose” by detractors) on its only flight, which lasted about one minute over Long Beach Harbor in California. Meanwhile, future bassist with Fairport Convention[iii], Dave Pegg, is born in Acock Green, Birmingham, England, on this date.
- 1948 Tuesday: President Harry S. Truman surprised the experts by winning a narrow victory of Republican challenger, Thomas E. Dewey. The Chicago Tribune published an early edition emblazoned with the headline, “DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN.” The Truman victory surprised many pollsters and newspapers.
- 1949 Wednesday: The Netherlands recognizes Indonesia as a sovereign state.
- 1950 Thursday: Playwright George Bernard Shaw, 94, died in Ayot St. Lawrence, Hertfordshire, England.
- 1953 Monday: Pakistan declares itself an “Islamic Republic.” Decades later, they are a semi-terrorist state. Congrats!
- 1956 Friday: Hungary appeals to the United Nations for help in stopping the Soviet invasion.
- 1959 Monday: Former game show contestant Charles Van Doren admitted to a House subcommittee that he had been given questions and answers in advance when he appeared on NBC’s “Twenty-One.” Elsewhere, future Rainbow[iv] keyboardist, Paul Morris, is born on this date.
- 1962 Friday: President John F. Kennedy announced that the Soviet Union was going to dismantle its missile bases in Cuba, much to the chagrin of Cuban dictator, Fidel Castro. (The part of the deal that wasn’t announced was that the United States would remove tactical nukes from Turkey).
- 1963 Saturday: South Vietnamese President Ngo Dihn Diem was assassinated in a military coup.
- 1976 Tuesday: Governor Jimmy Carter and running mate Senator Walter F. Mondale, Minnesota, beat President Gerald R. Ford and Senator Bob Dole of Kansas to win the presidency. He won 290 Electoral College votes to 240 for the Ford-Bob Dole ticket. President Ford won 27 states to 23 plus DC for Governor Carter. Governor Carter won 1% of the popular vote to 48.0% for the president. (Nelson Rockefeller was Ford’s vice president but was not on the 1976 ticket. A RINO, he was going to retire following the election, so Kansas Senator Bob Dole became Ford’s running mate for the campaign that year).
- 1979 Friday: Black militant JoAnne Chesimard escaped from a New Jersey prison, where she had been serving a life sentence for the 1973 slaying of New Jersey state trooper Werner Foester. Authorities believe that Chesimard—who took the name Assata Shakur——is living in Cuba.
- 1983 Wednesday: President Ronald Reagan signs the bill that establishes Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. The holiday honoring the slain civil rights leader takes place on the third Monday of January. Some states such as Arizona would not recognize it at first—what does that tell you?
- 1984 Friday: Velma Barfield, convicted of fatally poisoning boyfriend Stuart Taylor, was put to death by lethal injection in Raleigh, North Carolina, becoming the first woman executed in the U.S. since 1962.
- 1986 Sunday: Islamist scum kidnappers in Lebanon released American hospital administrator David Jacobsen after holding him for 17 months.
- 1987 Monday: George Harrison releases “Cloud 9,” while Paul McCartney releases “All the Best.”[v]
- 1992 Monday: Due to his HIV infection, Magic Johnson retired from the NBA for good due to fears of others catching the disease.
- 1993 Tuesday: The voters of New York City elect Rudy Giuliani the 107th mayor of the city. Elsewhere, Christie Todd Whitman became the first female governor of New Jersey by winning the gubernatorial election in her state.
- 1994 Wednesday: A jury in Pensacola, Florida, convicted Paul Hill of murder for the shotgun slayings of abortion provider Dr. John Britton and Britton’s bodyguard; authorities executed Hill in 2003.
- 2000 Thursday: American astronaut Bill Shepherd and two Russian cosmonauts, Yuri Gidzenko and Sergei Krikalev became the first residents on the International Space Station.
- 2003 Sunday: In the United States (and much to its everlasting shame), the Episcopal Church consecrated its first openly gay bishop. No wonder their church is dying.
- 2004 Tuesday: President George W. Bush wins reelection with 51-percent of the popular vote as Republicans continued to increase their numbers in Congress. Meanwhile, Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh was slain in Amsterdam after receiving death threats over his movie, “Submission,” which criticized the treatment of women under the control of the so-called ‘religion of peace,’ Islam. The murderous scum whacked the poor bastard.
- 2007 Friday: President George W. Bush’s nomination to become his next attorney-general, Judge Michael Mukasey, draw him to deliver an ultimatum to the obstinate Democrats who want the judge to nix waterboarding of terrorist suspects. Following the so-called “Lion of the Senate” Democratic Senator Teddy Kennedy saying he ‘won’t vote to confirm the nominee,’ the president says the nation will go without an AG. Elsewhere, Enola Gay pilot Paul Tibbetts, the man who piloted the plane that dropped the nuke on Hiroshima, dies at age 92.
- 2009 Monday: After canceling a runoff election in Afghanistan, election officials declare Hamid Karzai to be the winner. In the U.S., the CBO announces that ‘few Americans if any will use the public option’ Democrats want to attach to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Eleven years later, they would be promoting ‘Medicare for All.’ Note- just because you have healthcare does not mean it’s any good or that you can access it when you need it. Keep that in mind).
- 2010 Tuesday: In the Mid-Term Elections of 2010, the voters overwhelming elect Republicans who win the largest number of seats in one election since 1894 and take the House of Representatives from the Democrats. This happens all because of Barack Hussein Obama and the Democrats forcing Obamacare down the throats of the American People. The GOP added six new senators to the U.S. Senate and won 63 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives plus six new governorships. All because of Obamacare and the dirty tricks the Dems used to slip it through. Ten years later, the Dems would be crying about the GOP adding another associate justice to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- 2011 Wednesday: According to Brainy History, China makes its first orbital docking as its unmanned Zhengzhou 8 spacecraft successfully docks with the orbiting Tianlong 1 space station module.
- 2012 Friday: Due to continuing problems associated with Hurricane Sandy, Mayor Michael Bloomberg cancels the running of the New York Marathon. The death toll due to the storm in the U.S. stands at 98 people so far and a projected cost of more than $50 billion in damages. In economic news, the country added 158,000 workers last month, lower than projected due to the onerous costs of Obamacare.
- 2013 Saturday: In Wisconsin, two planes carrying nine skydivers collide in midair; the skydivers used their parachutes to steer themselves clear of the debris, and the two pilots survived with minor injuries.
- 2014 Sunday: According to the best source for information on the planet, Brainy History, the U.N. issues a report concluding that immediate global actions are needed to prevent runaway impacts of climate change; the report claims failure to act now will result in extensive future damage, which will be prohibitively expensive to control. Meanwhile, in Lahore, Pakistan, the ‘religion of peace’- Islam- strikes again with a suicide bombing killing 60 and wounding another 110. What the hell is wrong with these crazy people?
- 2015 Monday: In the GOP presidential primary race, Dr. Ben Carson, with 29-percent of the NBC polling of GOP voters going to him surges past Donald J. Trump who has 23-percent of registered voters choosing him. Senator Marco Rubio came in third with 10-percent of GOP voters choosing him with “Low Energy” Jeb Bush earning a paltry eight percent. Meanwhile, TransCanada asks the U.S. government to suspend the review of the permit application for the Keystone XL Pipeline fearing the Obama administration is going to trash it anyway.
- 2016 Wednesday: President Barack Obama blasted his FBI Director James “The Saint” Comey for reopening the investigation into the missing emails of former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton one week before the Election on November 8. It through mayhem into the hotly contested race and the lead Hillary was enjoying over her opponent, Donald J. Trump, had declined to within the margin of error. Many people will forever be curious as to WHY Comey did what he did. Meanwhile, a woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her 20 years ago when she was just 13 canceled a news conference where she was going to share the details. The event supposedly occurred at a party hosted by Jeffrey Epstein.
- 2017 Thursday: ISIS comes out and claims credit for the recent truck attack in New York City in which, a jihadist POS drove a truck through a crowd of people out along the Hudson River on Halloween. No straightforward evidence exists connecting the thug with the terrorist group, but he probably consigned himself to ISIS online before he committed the heinous crime. Meanwhile, U.S. Attorney-General Jeff Sessions demands the tech companies hand over the ‘keys’ to encrypted cellphones so they can gather evidence against terrorists. Of course, Big Tech resists. Break them up, end their monopolies already. Elsewhere, Pope Francis says the world is ‘headed forcibly into war.’ Finally, President Donald J. Trump nominates Jerome Powell to be the next chairman of the Federal Reserve.
- 2018 Friday: The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration said drug overdose deaths in 2017 had hit the highest level ever recorded in the United States, with most of the increase due to record number of opioid-related deaths. Meanwhile, signs are rife that cholera is threatening a comeback around the world.
- 2019 Saturday: The Keystone XL Pipeline began leaking yesterday and by today when repair personnel rushed to deal with it, an astonishing 383,000 gallons of petroleum had already escaped into the environment causing environmentalists to go berserk. Meanwhile teachers in Chicago announce they will return to the classrooms after a walkout of 11-plus days.
- 2020 Monday: President Trump is crisscrossing America today, speaking before crowds that are simply mind-blowing. His supporters are ecstatic seeing him and he never fails to disappoint. The rallies with 35-45-50-or more thousand people have the feel of an old-time religious tent revival. Yet, Democrats continue claiming they are going to win. Elsewhere, U.S. Marshalls rescue 27 missing children in Virginia during Operation Find Our Children. God bless them, you go! Meanwhile, Project Veritas discovers a plot to steal the election in the great state of Texas. Around the nation, many locales are preparing for Election Day and post-Election Day violence and around the White House, the Feds erect a non-scalable fence. (As soon as law enforcement sees someone raise their arm to throw a Molotov cocktail, a bullet through the skull would send the rest of the Marxist scum scurrying like the cockroaches they are. The number one duty of all elected politicians is to protect life, liberty, and property. In the 1950s, 1960s, even the 1970s, violent rioters would be shot in the act of committing arson, looting, or murder. Remember that). Regarding protecting the people, gun sales in Michigan are at an all-time high in advance of the election because people are going to defend themselves against BLM and Antifa trash.
- 2020 Monday A: Dr. Scott Atlas apologizes for a recent interview with RT, aka Russian Times. Why talk to the Russkies, good doctor? Speaking of medical professionals, President Donald J. Trump alludes to the fact that after a re-election victory, Dr. Tony Fauci’s job may be on the chopping block. Good, should have happened long ago. Once federal medical personnel engage in politics, fire them. Moving on, according to Dick Morris, if voters turn out on Election Day, the president is heading to a blowout victory as are the Republicans around the country. Also speaking of Trump, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu praises the policies of President Trump for bringing peace to the Middle East and for keeping the Iranians in check.
- 2020 Monday B: Meanwhile, members of the so-called ‘religion of peace’- Islam- in the form of ISIS carry out a shooting attack on Kabul University that kills 19 and injures another 26. Thank you, ‘religion of peace.’ Elsewhere, the new Chi-Coms’ Five-Year Plan calls for war preparations. This is WHY God gave the United States the neutron bomb. Moving on, NSA leaker Edward Snowden applies for a Russian passport.
- 2020 Monday C: As for the Beijing Bug, here are the numbers for the CHI-VI, you know, COVID-19 Chinese Bat Flu Virus Crisis, the pandemic they started but still try to blame on the U.S.: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 46,849,292 confirmed cases, +462,389, 1,202,404, confirmed deaths, +5,260, and 31,182,478 confirmed recoveries, +237,872. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Xi Jinping Bat Flu pandemic: 9,370,301 confirmed cases, up 87,667 from yesterday’s reporting, 235,023 confirmed deaths, UP 592, and 5,578,528 confirmed recoveries, UP 16,330. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 940,770 confirmed cases, 17,677 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 15,287 confirmed cases, 219 confirmed deaths, and 11,824 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 113,329 confirmed cases, 2,468 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: New York, Home of Dumb and Dumber- Cuomo and Di Blasio- currently, they have 514,482 confirmed cases, 33,174 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Andrew “The Murderer” Cuomo for NOT reporting recoveries; how about sharing the truth? Let’s look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo and his wife have moved there: 315,636 confirmed cases, 2,580 confirmed deaths, and 303,405 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at another nation: Iran: they have 574,896 confirmed cases of the CHI-VI, 32,953 confirmed deaths and 459,250 confirmed recoveries. For a lark, let’s look at the country where the pandemic began in a biowarfare lab in Wuhan, communist China: LAST WEEK’S NUMBERS- 85,810 confirmed cases, 4,634 confirmed deaths, and 80,911 confirmed recoveries. THIS WEEK’S NUMBERS- 86,021 confirmed cases, 4,634 [SAME!] confirmed deaths, and 81,024 confirmed recoveries. Our sources in Hong Kong tell us about the REAL numbers on the mainland are between 300-450 times that number: low end- 27,924,025 confirmed cases, 1,870,291 confirmed deaths, and 29,823,760 confirmed recoveries. Remember- that’s the low end.
- 2020 Monday D: Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 26,925.05, UP 423.45 points (+1.60%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 10,957.61, UP 46.02 points (+0.42%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,310.24, UP 40.28 points (+1.23%). Price of GOLD: $1,895.50 per troy oz., +3.00 (+0.16%) Here is the price of SILVER: $24.16 per troy oz., +0.127 (+0.53%). Price of PLATINUM: $861.70 per troy oz., +2.20 (+0.26%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,2220.40 per troy oz., +3.20 (+0.14%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.09 per #, +0.0115 (+0.37%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $37.09, +0.28 (+0.76%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.69 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.86 euros. Just for a lark, $1 U.S. = 76.78 Afghan afghani. FOLKS, STOCKS ARE UP, OIL’S UP, PRECIOUS METALS ARE UP- GOP IS GOING TO CRUSH THE DEMOCRATS TOMORROW…
- 2020 Monday E: Tonight’s Monday Night Football game: (14) Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 25 (6-2) @ New York Giants, 23 (1-7) 5:15 P.M. You know, don’t count them Giants out!
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 248,248,683 confirmed cases, +394,105, 5,027,885 confirmed deaths, +7,637 and 224,933,821 confirmed recoveries, +378,231. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 46,993,292 confirmed cases, UP 71,188 from yesterday’s reporting, 768,718 confirmed deaths, UP +1,337,[vi] and 37,000,170 confirmed recoveries, UP 119,103. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vii]
- 2021 Tuesday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 454,272 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 50,554 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Joe will be ‘the president of record’ for the most pandemic deaths connected directly to his feeble hands. Shame, Joe, shame.
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,815,794 confirmed cases, 72,400 confirmed deaths, and 2,559,193 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,699,700 confirmed cases, 59,499 confirmed deaths, and 3,310,448 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 84,402 confirmed cases, 916 confirmed deaths, and 83,486 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 735,215 confirmed cases, 8,758 confirmed deaths, and 311,670 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Puerto Rico: they have 184,881 confirmed cases, 3,234 confirmed deaths, and 147,674 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,331,519 confirmed cases, 8,106 confirmed deaths, and 1,312,621 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Switzerland, 41st country on the list: 879,049 cases of the virus, 11,275 confirmed death and 830,374 confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Tuesday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 36,052.63, UP 138.79 points (+0.39%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,649.60 UP +53.69 points (+0.34%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,630.65, UP 16.98 points (+0.37%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $82.50 per barrel, -1.41 (-1.64%). The price of GOLD is $1,781.40 per troy oz., -7.90 (-0.44%) while the price of SILVER is $23.45 per troy ounce, -0.06 (-0.24%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,036.40 per troy oz, -2.70 (-0.26%) while the price of COPPER is $4.37 per pound, +0.01 (+0.14%).[x] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,015.49 per troy oz., +4.36 (+0.22%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,100.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $895,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,702.00 per USD/T, +21.00 (++0.78%).[xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000016. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.40 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.78. In Czech Koruna, one greenback equals 22.06 and in Danish Krone, a buck equal 6.42 and in Djiboutian Franc, one dollar equals 177.50 of theirs.[xii]
- 2021 Tuesday E: S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.609 per gallon, $3.303 in Florida, $4.324 in Hawaii, and $3.877 in Washington state.[xiii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Arizona: $3.532. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 29th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Indonesia: $2.966 per U.S. Gallon.[xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,938,481,967,025 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Bermuda the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Netherlands with $70,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Tuesday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- Today is Day No. 222 for the absolutely superb ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 129 since she has visited the region. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, R-KY, says the ‘Joe Biden plan to bestow almost $1 million per illegal alien couple separated from their brats during the four years of President Donald J. Trump sounds almost as if it’s a parody created by the GOP- but it’s not. It’s genuine and it’s crazy.
- 2021 Tuesday G: FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I- Famed British lawmaker Nigel Farage said of Joe Biden’s climate agenda that it’s ‘complete madness.’ Meanwhile, Indian media is lambasting Pfizer for overlooking the country’s success using ivermectin to combat the dreaded Chi-Vi. Elsewhere, wannabe global dictator Xi Jinping whined today that he was given NO opportunity with which to address his fellow world leaders at COP 26, the UN’s Climate Change Conference in Glasgow, Scotland. (Note- maybe because you burn loads of coal and commit all manner of human rights abuses against your peoples).
- 2021 Tuesday H: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I- The Biden regime is rapidly acquiring 28 million doses of children’s Chi-Vi vaccines with which to begin shooting up America’s children. This is crazy, there’s NO need for vaccines for the young. What are these scurrilous scalawags up to?
- 2021 Tuesday I: HEALTH AND MEDICAL ALERTS- Senator Joni Ernst, R-IA, introduced the “Fauci Act” which will prohibit the U.S. government from funding gain-of-function research in crap-hole countries such as communist China. In other news, all eyes are on Reverend Jesse Jackson who as an 80-year-old fell down yesterday, hit his cabezza, and is now in the hospital recovering. Unlike his formerly overweight buddy, Reverend Al Sharpton, Reverend Jackson actually participated in the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s and 1970s.
- 2021 Tuesday J: COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS- Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall, GOP, is suing to halt Joe Biden’s unconstitutional vaccine mandate for federal contractors in the Yellowhammer State. Elsewhere, worker rebellions continue to grow across the country as vaccine mandates and other restrictions are forcing workers to go home, grab the pitchforks, light the torches, and march up the road to their cringing employers’ abodes. Meanwhile, Republican voters in Virginia sans masks were turned away from polling stations.
- 2021 Tuesday K: VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS-(1) Pfizer $45.45 (2) AstraZeneca $63.56 (3) Merck & Company: $89.02 (4) Johnson & Johnson $165.59 (5) BioNTech $289.48 (6) Moderna $348.64.
- 2021 Tuesday L: MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS- (1) Raytheon: $87.80 (2) General Dynamics: $201.75 (3) Boeing: $212.78 (4) Lockheed Martin: $326,31 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $353.20.
- 2021 Tuesday M: PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $33.01 (2) DuPont: $77.49 (3) Honeywell: $221.19 (4) 3M: $181.97 (5) Teijen: $1,530.00.
- 2021 Tuesday N: ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.53 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $27.31 (3) Beyond Meat: $99.19.
- 2021 Tuesday O: BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS- (1) Wal-Mart $149.72 (2) Lowe’s: $233.03 (3) Home Depot: $367.33 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $496.99 (5) Amazon $3,312.75.
- 2021 Tuesday P: SPECIAL ELECTION NEWS- On his Fox News Channel show, Tucker Carlson reported that Fairfax County, Virginia, has ‘missed the early vote deadline meaning they are trying to determine how many votes they need to steal the gubernatorial election.’ Regarding the contest between GOP businessman Glenn Youngkin and political hack, Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe, DS, Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district, says that the Biden regime’s weaponization of the Department of Justice via the FBI against America’s parents could hand the election to Mr. Youngkin. Congressman Brian Babin, R-TX 36th congressional district, said today ‘it appears the Virginia gubernatorial race shows Joe Biden misread the voters.’ (Note- Joe Biden told Democrats ‘All they needed to do was to ride his coattails. Sure, uh-huh, Joe). Moving on, word has it that elected Democrats are shaking in their panties over Glenn Youngkin delivering the knockout blow to their hopes in the Old Dominion State.[xvi] Famed Democratic Party strategist James Carville says that ‘if the Democrats lose Virginia, it’s the end of the Democratic Party.’ As of tonight, it appears to be a major victory for the GOP in Old Dominion.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: SPECIAL ELECTION NEWS II- A congressional seat in Ohio- the 15th district- is on today between left-wing hack, Allison Russo- handpicked by feeble Joe Biden- and conservative energy magnate, Mike Carey, endorsed by President Donald J. Trump. Prior to the AICPENDBLOG.COM going to print, it would appear that Mr. Carey is now the winner of the race. Elsewhere, a primary battle is underway in Florida’s 20th congressional district as an armada of 11 Democrats are going up against one another for the right to do battle with Republican Jason Mariner in January. The battle is for the right to fill the seat of longtime Congressman Alcee Hastings, DS, who succumbed to pancreatic carcinoma earlier in the year.
- 2021 Tuesday R: SPECIAL ELECTION NEWS III- In other election news, voters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, are voting on whether to defund and close their police department or not. If they get rid of the cops, expect a mass exodus out of the doomed city. Newsmax reported later in the evening that the sensible people of Minneapolis voted this crazy bill DOWN to smoking defeat. Little Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, CPUSA-MI 5th congressional district, needs to watch her back. She has been pushing for the eradication of the MPD but with the vote going against her, she may have to start singing a different tune. Going to be fun watching her squirm. In other news, it appears that Republican Jack Ciattarelli and his number two, Dianne Allen have beaten Governor “Slimy Phil” Murphy and Lt. Governor Sheilla Oliver are OUT. (Note- we all know the Democrats are working hard to thieve these elections).
- 2021 Tuesday S: PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS- President Donald J. Trump said of Joe Biden’s Afghan debacle that it demonstrates the dangers of socialist rule. The 45th president also pointed out that climate change ranks among the seven biggest hoaxes foisted atop the American people including his two impeachment trials and the Russian collusion hoax.
- 2021 Tuesday T: JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER- A blank-faced Joe Biden apologized to hand-picked reporters for having fallen completely asleep at COP 26. Thank God his head didn’t hit the desk and his drool begin spilling off of it onto the floor next to his feet. Former New Jersey Governor Chris “Lard Lad” Christie, RINO, said of Joe Biden’s somnolence that he’s ‘sending the wrong message on (the hoax) of Climate Change to the world.’
- 2021 Tuesday U: NANCY PELOSI’S JANUARY 06-2021 FALSE FLAG OPERATION- Questions continue arising over whether Ray Epps- a man seen agitating the night before of the false flag operations of January 06, 2021, is a paid FBI informant or even worse, an undercover FBI agent who was there whipping up the crowd to commit illegal acts.
- 2021 Tuesday V: POLITICAL NEWS I- Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, slammed ‘childless leftists and their obsession for trying to take parental rights away from parents when it comes to educating and caring for their children. Meanwhile, as Democrats continue the war on one another over these incredulously crazy spending bills, the rifts between them continue widening. No matter what the ultra-far-left scumbags hammer Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, with, he continues pushing back against the howling nuts. He says he is under ‘no rush to get the deal rushed through to completion.’ God bless you.
- 2021 Tuesday W: POLITICAL NEWS II- Vice President Mike Pence said something truly astonishing today which perhaps confirms that he, too, was always an anti-Trumper: he said that “James Madison and the Holy Bible guided him to certify the 2020 Presidential Election” on January 06, 2021. We thought you to be a decent human being, Mr. VP whereas now, we simply are not sure. Meanwhile, Senator Tim Scott, R-SC, says that ‘if President Donald J. Trump seeks another term in 2024, he is behind it and will support it.’ (Note- Senator Scott would make a wonderful vice president).
- 2021 Tuesday X: POLITICAL NEWS III- Two-hundred Republican House members sent Joe Biden a letter protesting the decision to ‘reopen the U.S. consulate in Jerusalem.’ Why would Joe Biden do this? The U.S. Embassy is in Israel’s capital city. In other news, Congressman Dan Meuser, R-PA 9th congressional district, says that Joe Biden’s $1.75 trillion spending bill still is ‘full of numerous problems.’
- 2021 Tuesday Y: S. MILITARY NEWS- The U.S. Navy reports that the USS Connecticut- the nuclear submarine- ran into ‘an uncharted underwater mountain’ in the South China Sea. Say what? It sounds like they either hit a USO or a Chi-Com undersea base or something.
- 2021 Tuesday Z: BUSINESS NEWS- British Petroleum reports a profit boost in Q3 profits. Elsewhere, Maersk, the massive shipping conglomerate reports tripled quarterly profits in Q3. Meanwhile, Coca-Cola completes its purchase of sports drink, Body Armor, for $56 billion.
- 2021 Tuesday AA: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS-LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I- In Kenosha, Wisconsin, the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse is underway. This kid should be thanked for doing his duty during last year’s riots and he should be given a medal for whacking some Antifa trash in the streets. We are praying for you, son. In other crime-related news, the late Jeffrey Epstein’s procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell, is preparing for the start of her own criminal trial being charged with being a pimp, more or less.
- 2021 Tuesday BB: BIG TECH NEWS- In disturbing news, Meta (Facebook), is hiring developers to target children as young as 6 years old. This is not right, and these BIG BROTHER wannabes must be broken up and their management sent to prison. Facebook announced today that they are going to suspend the use of facial recognition software.
- 2021 Tuesday CC: TEXAS STATE NEWS- A new poll in Texas says that Governor Greg Abbott, GOP, and dimwit Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke are in a ‘dead heat’ in next year’s gubernatorial election. Folks, we don’t believe this crap for a single moment. “Beto” has to be one of the stupidest individuals in all of American politics and besides, it’s a year out and no one has a clue as to what will happen. In other news, Governor Abbott and his administration are working to get pornographic books out of school libraries in the Lone Star State. How did they get there in the first flipping place?
- 2021 Tuesday DD: SPORTS NEWS I- A new report says that disgraced former NFL coach of the Las Vegas Raiders Jon Gruden is considering legal action against the National Football League over him being the ONLY one outed in negative emails directed at POS Commissioner Roger Goodell. Sue the living f**k out of the league. Meanwhile, the Atlanta Braves (99-77) clobbered the home team Houston Astros (102-74) in Game 6 of the 2021 World Series by a final score of 7-0. Congratulations to the Braves for being ‘in-your-face’ to Major League Baseball. They robbed Atlanta of the All-Star Game over a non-issue and the Braves responded by saying “F**K YOU!” (Note- time for a new commissioner).
- 2021 Tuesday EE: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-MEGA-MILLIONS DRAW- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1708 what with a $26 million jackpot on the line: 05, 10, 26, 58, 65, and Mega 09. Out of 49,357 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $11,522.
- 2021 Tuesday FF: One year ago, this is where we were at: the day before Election Day, everyone knows the Chi-Coms and their flunkies in the Democratic Party are doing everything imaginable to steal this election. IF Democrats win, we will become a tribute nation of the Chi-Coms but if the GOP wins, the communist thugs are going to pay a humongous price for their criminal actions around the world… stick around and find out with us.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0637 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Volcano’s End.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Richard Thompson and wife, Linda, returned with their next album, “First Light,” on October 18, 1978. “First Light” was their first album in about three years and the duo felt it was time to go out and begin making some money once again. Joining the Thompsons were famed session duo, Willie Weeks (bass) and Andy Newmark (drums), as well as Neil Larson (keyboards), John Kirkpatrick (accordions), Chris Karen and Dave Mattacks (percussion), as well as some others with which to round out the sound. We enjoy the output of Richard and Linda Thompson and hope that you all enjoy them as much as we do. Please, seek it out and add it to your musical collection- you will be extremely glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-02-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 6,754. Chef Olaf Bologolo.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, President James Knox Polk, Joe Biden, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Reverend Jesse Jackson, Reverend Al Sharpton, Civil Rights Movement, Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe, Terry “The Punk” McAuliffe, Congressman Alcee Hastings, Congresswoman Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, Governor “Slimy Phil” Murphy, Lt. Governor Sheilla Oliver, FBI Informant-Agent Ray Epps, Senator Joe Manchin, Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke, President Warren G. Harding, Vice President Calvin Coolidge, President Theodore Roosevelt, U.S. Treasury Secretary L. M. Shaw, Glenn Youngkin, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, President Donald J. Trump, Congressman Jim Jordan, Congressman-elect Mike Carey, Jack Ciattarelli, Dianne Allen, Governor Chris “Lard Lad” Christie, Senator Tom Cotton, Vice President Mike Pence, Senator Tim Scott, Congressman Dan Meuser, Governor Greg Abbott, Keith Emerson, Emerson-Lake & Palmer, The Nice, Fairport Convention, Dave Pegg, Rainbow, Paul Morris, Battle of El Alamein, Stalingrad, Battle of Moscow, Siege of Leningrad, Monday Night Football, NFL 2020 Regular Season, New York Giants- The, Tampa Bay Buccaneers- The, NFL 2020 Monday Night Football Games, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, U.S. Unemployment Numbers, Afghan Afghani, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, Djiboutian Franc, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1708, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I, COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I, COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS, VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS, MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS, PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS, ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS, BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS, SPECIAL ELECTION NEWS, SPECIAL ELECTION NEWS II, SPECIAL ELECTION NEWS III, PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS, JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER, NANCY PELOSI’S JANUARY 06-2021 FALSE FLAG OPERATION, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS II, POLITICAL NEWS III, U.S. MILITARY NEWS, BUSINESS NEWS, CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS-LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I, BIG TECH NEWS, TEXAS STATE NEWS, SPORTS NEWS I, CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-MEGA-MILLIONS DRAW, Alabama Politics, Attorney General Steve Marshall, Minneapolis Politics, Minneapolis Police Department, Defund the Police- NO, United Kingdom, Nigel Farage, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Dictator Xi Jinping, United Nations, COP 26, G20, G20 Summit, 2021 World Series, Houston Astros- The, Atlanta Braves- The, Payback’s a Bitch, Las Vegas Raiders- The, Coach John Gruden, Richard and Linda Thompson, Chef Olaf Bologolo,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY NOVEMBER 02, 2021, BLOG POST #4,225
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, November 02, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Morons claim Donald Trump not only to be a racist and a bigot but also an anti-Semite: the man has done more for the Jewish people than any president before or likely after him
Monday, November 02, 2020, Today in History:
Tuesday, November 02, 2021:
[i] We hope to present the music of the Nice as well as Emerson, Lake & Palmer at some point within the next five years. Please remain posted for the day that we do.
[ii] See previous.
[iii] Not clear as to when we present the music of the Fairport Convention and of Richard Thompson, their famed guitarist but we sure as heck hope we do within the next decade.
[iv] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[v] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[vi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvi] Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says that angry voters are going to propel a Glenn Youngkin win. She’s right. Enough is flipping enough already with the divisive politics, the hate speech, the vilification, and demeaning of concerned Americans. What is happening in Virginia is indeed a referendum on the illegal regime of dimwitted Joe Biden. Newt Gingrich said of the Virginia race that ‘if it’s close, the Dems will attempt to steal it.’ Late in the day, Tucker Carlson said that Fairfax County is going to delay its vote reporting.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!