Century City, CA 90067
Contact Me: olafbologolo372B@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,224 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 376
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY-SIX OF THE BIDEN REGIME
305. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, NOVEMBER 01, 2021:
All Saints’ Day
America featuring Dan Peek, Def Leppard featuring Rick Allen, Family featuring Ric Grech, Fleetwood Mac featuring Bob Weston, Manfred Mann’s Earth Band featuring Robert Hart, and the Mothers of Invention featuring Jimmy Carl Black:
- 1210 Monday: King John of England begins imprisoning Jews[i].
- 1349 Saturday: The Duke of Brabant orders the execution of all Jews in Brussels, accusing them of having ‘poisoned the wells.’
- 1512 Friday: Michelangelo’s patron, Pope Julius II, officially unveiled the artist’s just-completed paintings on the ceiling of the Vatican’s Sistine Chapel.
- 1604 Monday: William Shakespeare’s play, “Othello,” hits the stage for its debut.
- 1755 Saturday: After an earthquake followed by aftershocks and a tsunami hit Lisbon, Portugal, at least 60,000 people lost their lives.
- 1765 Friday: The Stamp Act went into effect, prompting stiff resistance from the American colonists. However, the British government repealed the act in March of 1766 on the same day that the Parliament passed the Declaratory Acts, which asserted that the British government had FREE and TOTAL legislative power in the colonies.
- 1800 Saturday: President John Adams became the first president to live in the White House when he and his family moved into it on this date.
- 1834 Saturday: The first published reference to the card game, “Poker,” takes place after the journalist sees it played on a Mississippi riverboat.
- 1848 Wednesday: Samuel Gregory opened the first medical school for women in Boston, Massachusetts, on this date. The Boston Female Medical School later merged with the Boston University School of Medicine.
- 1856 Saturday: The first magazine devoted to photography—Daguerreian Journal—underwent first publication on this date in New York City.
- 1861 Friday: During the Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln named Major General George B. McClellan General-in-Chief of the Union armies, succeeding General Winfield Scott.
- 1864 Tuesday: Established by an act of the Congress of the United States, the U.S. Postal money order system went into effect.
- 1866 Thursday: The Republicans pass the first Civil Rights Bill in the history of the United States.
- 1870 Tuesday: The United States Weather Bureau made its first meteorological observations on this date using 24 locations that provided reports via telegraph.
- 1879 Saturday: Thomas Edison executed his first patent application for a high-resistance carbon filament.
- 1896 Sunday: In the National Geographic Magazine, the first appearance of naked women—belonging to Zulu women—occurs.
- 1899 Wednesday: North and South Dakota enter the United States as the 39th and 40th states of the Union.
- 1911 Wednesday: In the first aerial bombing, Italian aircraft dropped bombs on the Tanguira oasis in Libya.
- 1914 Sunday: Field Marshal Paul von Hindenburg becomes commander on the Eastern Front during World War I. The Kaiser rushed him east to stop the Russian invasion of East Prussia.
- 1917 Thursday: During World War I, the first American soldiers die in combat on the Western Front.
- 1920 Monday: Senator Warren G. Harding, R-OH, becomes the 29th president-elect of the United States as he and his running mate- Governor Calvin Coolidge, R-MA- beat the Democratic Party ticket of Governor James M. Cox, D-OH, and his running mate, Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, D-NY.
- 1922 Wednesday: Kemal Ataturk abolishes the Ottoman Empire; he proclaims the new nation of Turkey in its place.
- 1924 Saturday: The first American franchise of the National Hockey League —the Boston Bruins—forms.
- 1936 Sunday: In a speech in Milan, Italy, Benito Mussolini described the alliance between his country and Nazi Germany as an “axis” running between Rome and Berlin.
- 1939 Wednesday: The first operational jet fighter, the Heinkel HE-178, is demonstrated to the German Luftwaffe chiefs.
- 1942 Sunday: During World War II, the Battle of El Alamein enters its 10th day in North Africa as Axis troops continue to throw back the British 8th Army. On the Eastern Front, the battle for Stalingrad continues raging but for the fourth time in 10 weeks since the fight for the city began, the German offensive sputters to a halt. Russian troops continue fighting from whatever strongpoints they can continue clinging to, living mostly on chocolate bars. The Russians are still able to ferry reinforcement troops across the Volga River with which to keep the Germans occupied as STAVKA- the Soviet high command- plots the counteroffensive to come.
- 1943 Monday: In Riga, Latvia, Axis troops aided by the locals begin the liquidation of the Jewish ghetto there.
- 1944 Wednesday: “Harvey,” a comedy by Mary Chase about a genial fellow named Elwood P. Dowd and his friend, an invisible six-foot-three rabbit, opened on Broadway.
- 1945 Thursday: John H. Johnson publishes the first issue of “Ebony” magazine.
- 1946 Friday: In Bordeaux, France, Ric Grech, future original bassist with the English rock band, Family[ii], and with Eric Clapton in the short-lived band, Blind Faith[iii], is born. Meanwhile, in the NBA, the New York Knickerbockers play their first game; beat the Toronto Huskies 68-66.
- 1947 Saturday: Bob Weston, future guitarist with Fleetwood Mac[iv] in the early 1970’s and the man who had an affair with Mick Fleetwood’s wife, is born in Plymouth, Devon, England, on this date.
- 1948 Monday: President Harry S. Truman wins reelection in an upset over Republican Thomas H. Dewey.
- 1950 Wednesday: Two Puerto Rican nationalists tried to force their way into Blair House in Washington, D.C., in a failed attempt to assassinate President Harry S. Truman. One of the pair died along with a White House police officer. Finally, future member of the American rock band, America, Dan Peek, is born on this date in Panama City, Florida.
- 1951 Thursday: John H. Johnson founds “Jet” magazine.
- 1952 Saturday: The United States exploded its first hydrogen bomb, codenamed “Ivy Mike,” at Eniwetok Atoll in the Marshall Islands.
- 1954 Monday: Algerian nationalists began their successful 7-year rebellion against French rule. Elsewhere, in Cuba, General Fulgencio Batista wins the presidential election.
- 1958 Saturday: In Bournemouth, Hampshire, England, future rock vocalist Robert Hart who would perform with Bad Company among others, and with Manfred Mann’s Earth Band from 2008 onward, is born.
- 1959 Sunday: Jim Brown, running back for the Cleveland Browns, scores FIVE touchdowns in a win over the Baltimore Colts. Meanwhile, Jacques Plante of the Montreal Canadiens became the first goalie in the NHL to wear a mask.
- 1962 Thursday: The Cuban Missile Crisis ends as President John F. Kennedy announces that the USSR is dismantling its missile bases in Cuba.
- 1963 Friday: Future drummer for the British rock band, Def Leppard[v]—Rick Allen—is born in Dronfield, Derbyshire, England, on this date.
- 1964 Sunday: Len Dawson of the Kansas City Chiefs passes for six touchdowns vs. the Denver Broncos 49-39.
- 1966 Tuesday: The NFL awards its 16th franchise, the New Orleans Saints, on All-Saints Day.
- 1968 Friday: The Motion Picture Association of America unveiled its new voluntary film rating system: G for General, M for mature (later changed to GP, then PG), R for restricted and X (later changed to NC-17) for adults only.
- 1973 Thursday: Leon Jaworski became the new Watergate special prosecutor in the ongoing case.
- 1979 Thursday: The U.S. government loans $1.5 billion to Chrysler Automotive to keep it afloat. Meanwhile, former first lady Mamie Eisenhower died in Washington, D.C., at age 82. Meanwhile, Shiite whack-job Ayatollah Khomeini urged all Iranians to demonstrate on November 04 and to expand their attacks against the U.S. and Israel. On November 04, Iranian militants seized the U.S. embassy in Tehran and took 63 Americans hostage.
- 1989 Wednesday: East Germany reopened its border with Czechoslovakia, prompting tens of thousands of refugees to flee to the West.
- 1991 Friday: Clarence Thomas took his place as the newest justice on the U.S. Supreme Court.
- 1995 Wednesday: Bosnia-Herzegovina peace talks opened in Dayton, Ohio, with the leaders of Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, and Croatia present.
- 2003 Saturday: Democratic presidential candidate Howard Dean stirred controversy within his party by telling The Des Moines Register he wanted to be “the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.” The former Vermont governor explained that he intended to encourage the return of Southern voters who had abandoned the Democrats for decades but were disaffected with the Republicans. Wow. Way to go, Gov. Dean, you POS.
- 2004 Monday: American contract worker Roy Hallums was one of several people kidnapped during an armed assault on the Baghdad compound where he lived. However, Coalition forces could rescue him on September 7, 2005. Elsewhere, U.N. nuclear agency chief Mohamed El Baradei urged Iran to suspend uranium enrichment and called on North Korea to dismantle its weapons program.
- 2008 Saturday: In Siegsdorf, Germany, Jimmy Carl Black, original drummer with the Mothers of Invention[vi] 1964-69, died from lung cancer on this date; he was 70.
- 2009 Sunday: U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announces that Israel and the Palestinians must resume peace talks as soon as possible.
- 2010 Monday: The Communist government of China announces it will take its first full census in more than ten years. Got to count up all of them little commie bastards.
- 2011 Tuesday: After a Northeaster, hit the Eastern United States with heavy snowfall on Halloween, four states and 1.5 million people still lack power.
- 2012 Thursday: Following a hit by Hurricane Sandy on New York and other parts of the East Coast, which resulted in more than 90 fatalities, the region still suffers gas and power outages as well as limited public transportation. Elsewhere, billionaire ‘Mini-Mike’ Bloomberg endorses President Barack Hussein Obama for president, citing his stance on Climate Change-Global Warming-Extreme Weather. What a guy.
- 2013 Friday: According to Brainy History, Fannie Mae files an $800 million lawsuit against nine banks for manipulating the Libor benchmark interest rate; the banks involved include Bank of America and Citigroup.
- 2014 Saturday: Following the devastating crash of Spaceship One and the loss of one life, Virgin Galactic CEO, and owner Richard Branson says the company will first determine what went wrong before making the decision as to if pursue the dream of space tourism.
- 2015 Sunday: The Kansas City Royals win their first World Series title since 1985 by beating the New York Mets in Game 5, winning 4 games to 1, by a final score of 7-2. The MVP was Royals’ catcher Salvador Perez.
- 2016 Tuesday: The Iraqi army battles its way into ISIS-held Mosul, capturing the city’s television station. Meanwhile, in the United States, the Obama administration announces that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is considering re-routing the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline after stirring up protests against it- which, by the way have driven security costs to more than $10 million- because of all the ginned-up, leftist anger against it.
- 2017 Wednesday: In Game 7 of the 2017 World Series, the Houston Astros beat the Los Angeles Dodgers by a final score of 5-1. This was the first World Series won by the Astros, a team formed in 1962 and which originally played in the National League. The Houston team jumped out early in the first two innings, knocking Dodger starting pitcher Yu Darvish out of the game midway through the second inning. Elsewhere, a U.S.-backed, Saudi-led airstrike hits a hotel and marketplace in Yemen killing 26 Houthi rebels and their Iranian advisers although the Houthis claim the dead and wounded were ‘civilians.’
- 2018 Thursday: In Haiti and other parts of the Third World, cholera rears its ugly head once again. The corrupt World Health Organization- controlled by the Chi-Coms- is trying to combat it. Meanwhile, due to the corruption at Google and the shameful mishandling of sexual assault complaints, thousands of Google employees stage a walkout. Friends, depose and deport Sundar Pichai, the man is little more than a POS.
- 2019 Friday: Moron candidate for the 2020 Democratic Party’s presidential nomination- Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke- becomes the eighth Democrat hopeful to abandon the race due to low ranking and lack of funds. He follows in the footsteps of Congressman Eric Swalwell (another moron), Gov. John Hickenlooper and Gov. Jay Inslee, as well as Congressman Seth Moulton, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, failed Mayor Bill Di Blasio, and Congressman Tim Ryan.
- 2020 Sunday: President Donald J. Trump is holding five campaign rallies today, the first of which is in Washington, Michigan, in the icy cold. Meanwhile, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette endorses President Trump today, the first GOP presidential candidate they have endorsed in decades. Moving on, polls in Iowa are changing in favor of the president what with a lead of 48-percent to 41-percent for “Pro-China Joe” Biden. Elsewhere, law enforcement declares a pro-Trump rally in Los Angeles, California, an unlawful assembly after a mob of violent leftists assaults the Trump supporters.
- 2020 Sunday A: In Mayor Bill Di Blasio’s New York City- a left-wing socialist hellhole, police arrest and hold nine citizens after they hosted a Halloween party in which 400 people showed up. That’s socialists, for you- cannot have a party. Elsewhere, in North Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, two protesters in two separate incidents are shot to death in yet another socialist ‘paradise on Earth.’
- 2020 Sunday B: Here are today’s NFL matchups and scores, beginning with a recap of Thursday Night Football’s game: (1) Atlanta Falcons, 25 (2-6) @ Carolina Panthers, 17 (3-5). (2) Tennessee Titans, 20 (5-2) @ Cincinnati Bengals, 31 (2-5-1). (3) Las Vegas Raiders, 16 (4-3) @ Cleveland Browns, 6 (5-3). (4) Los Angeles Rams, 17 (5-3) @ Miami Dolphins, 28 (4-3). (5) Pittsburgh Steelers, 28 (7-0) @ Baltimore Ravens, 24 (5-2). (6) Minnesota Vikings, 28 (2-5) @ Green Bay Packers, 22 (5-2). (7) Indianapolis Colts, 41 (5-2) @ Detroit Lions, 21 (3-4). (8) New England Patriots, 21 (2-5) @ Buffalo Bills, 24 (6-2). (9) New York Jets, 9 (0-8) @ Kansas City Chiefs, 35 (7-1). (10) Los Angeles Chargers, 30 (2-5) @ Denver Broncos, 31 (3-4). (11) San Francisco 49ers, 27 (4-3) @ Seattle Seahawks, 37 (6-1). (12) New Orleans Saints, 26 (5-2) @ Chicago Bears, 23 (5-3). (13) Dallas Cowboys, 9 (2-6) @ Philadelphia Eagles, 23 (3-4-1) @ 5:20 P.M. WTF is up with the flipping Cowboys? They ain’t America’s team no more…
- 2020 Sunday C: Today is the first National Day of Remembrance for Americans murdered by illegal aliens. President Trump signed an order this past Friday designating November 1 as a day in which, the American people will remember those slain by illegal alien POS’s living in the shadows of the country. Meanwhile, Senator Amy Klobuchar, D-Minnesota, urges Democrats in her state NOT to mail in their ballots but to flood the polls so that their votes will be counted. What? Elsewhere, 56-percent of Americans say they are more satisfied with their lives now than they were four years ago. This does not bode well for Democrats. Finally, Father Michael McGivney undergoes beatification yesterday at the Vatican; he is the founder of the Knights of Columbus. When Democrats talk about ‘the dogma lives loudly within someone,’ the answer is, ‘it’s better the dogma of Christ than the dogma of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. Any flipping day!’
- 2020 Sunday D: Folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Yellow Bat Flu- the -so-called Pelosi Pox the aka ‘Go to Chinatown and hug a Chinaman’ (a moronic act of virtue-signaling) disease: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 46,419,939 confirmed cases, +503,788, 1,199,500, confirmed deaths, +6,430, and 31,009,559 confirmed recoveries, +1,172,467. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 9,302,271 confirmed cases, up 79,422 from yesterday’s reporting, 234,567 confirmed deaths, UP 482, and 5,567,985 confirmed recoveries, UP 15,815. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 936,350 confirmed cases, 18,549 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 15,207 confirmed cases, 219 confirmed deaths, and 11,776 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 112,580 confirmed cases, 2,468 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Florida- currently, they have 807,412 confirmed cases, 16,997 confirmed deaths, but NO mention of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Ron DeSantis for being yet another ‘tight-lipped’ political hack about the number of recoveries. Let’s look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo is living there: 314,943 confirmed cases, 2,554 confirmed deaths, and 302,729 confirmed recoveries. Sadly, the deadly Chi-Vi continues embracing the world which should tell everyone that the Chi-Coms are NO ONE’S FRIENDS. Time for some punishment, the nations of the world MUST stand up and defy the Chi-Coms, recognize Taiwan as the rightful sovereign of mainland China and let’s send these commie bastards packing. RESTORE THE TWO-CHINA POLICY AND DEMAND A FREE AND INDEPENDENT HONG KONG. Meanwhile… just saying folks BUT when the election is over and Joe’s back at home sitting in his rocker, eating chicken noodle soup, and watching reruns of Perry Mason, someone is going to have to charge Dr. Jill Biden with elder abuse because what she’s done to him in her drive to become first lady is criminal.
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 247,854,578 confirmed cases, +409,007, 5,020,248 confirmed deaths, +5,507 and 224,555,950 confirmed recoveries, +445,039. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 46,922,104 confirmed cases, UP 98,183 from yesterday’s reporting, 767,381 confirmed deaths, UP +1,082,[vii] and 36,881,067 confirmed recoveries, UP 165,754. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[viii]
- 2021 Monday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 452,935 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 49,217 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths.
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,811,271 confirmed cases, 72,337 confirmed deaths, and 2,556,260 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,697,700 confirmed cases, 59,497 confirmed deaths, and 3,293,348 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 84,364 confirmed cases, 916 confirmed deaths, and 83,448 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 733,346 confirmed cases, 8,721 confirmed deaths, and 311,114 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Vermont: they have 40,340 confirmed cases, 368 confirmed deaths, and 34,547 confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Monday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,328,151 confirmed cases, 8,102 confirmed deaths, and 1,311,639 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Vietnam, 40th country on the list: 926,720 cases of the virus, 12,131 confirmed death and 822,065 confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Monday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,913.84, UP 94.28 points (+0.26%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,595.92 UP +97.53 points (+0.63%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,613.67, UP 8.29 points (+0.18%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $84.21 per barrel, +0.17 (+0.25%). The price of GOLD is $1,791.80 per troy oz., -4.00 (-0.22%) while the price of SILVER is $24.03 per troy ounce, -0.05 (-0.20%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,059.10 per troy oz, -8.20 (-0.77%) while the price of COPPER is $4.39 per pound, -0.01 (-0.17%).[xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,051.10 per troy oz., +1.77 (+0.09%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,100.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $895,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,702.00 per USD/T, -19.75 (-0.73%).[xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000016. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.40 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.90. In Costa Rican Colón, one greenback equals 635.15 and in Croatian Kuna, a buck equal 6.49 and in Cuban Peso, one dollar equals 24.00 of theirs.[xiii]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.606 per gallon, $3.306 in Florida, $4.314 in Hawaii, and $3.880 in Washington state.[xiv] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Arkansas: $3.064. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 29th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Suriname: $2.812 per U.S. Gallon.[xv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,936,360,975,021 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Germany the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Bermuda with $73,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Monday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- Today is Day No. 221 for the infamous ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the catastrophe down on the southern border and Day No. 128 since the laughing hyena showed up to fulfill the demands of the job. Next, here are the figures for the illegal alien invasion as presented by One America News early this morning. First, here is the cost for just this day: $539,485,184. Next, here is the cost for this year of caring for the illegal alien invaders: $333,690,306,560. Stunning, folks, stunning. Next, here are the numbers for the illegal aliens who have swarmed into the United States this year: 3,420,059. Fourth and final, here is the conservative low estimate for illegal aliens lurking within the fabric of the U.S.: 37,420,060. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Monday G: FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I- In Mexican, an illegal tap into an oil pipeline results in at least 1 death, 15 injured, and the destruction of at least 50 homes. Elsewhere, French President Emanuel Macron– still angry over the loss of the $40 billion submarine deal he had with Australia to the Brits and to the U.S. accused the Aussie Prime Minister Scott Morrison of LYING to him. Next, at the G20 Climate Summit in Glasgow, Scotland, G20 leaders pledge to end the use of coal. (Note- Joe Biden went to the summit in an 85-car motorcade where they will protest the use of fossil fuels. Are these people too stupid to observe the irony here? Even more incredible is that he arrived an hour late to the G20 press conference.)[xvii]
- 2021 Monday H: FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS II- The Chi-Coms continue shaking their heads and wagging their fingers at naysayers. They continue to trumpet, “We are not responsible for the Wuhan Virus, it did not come from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.” Why then does the world call it the “Wuhan Virus,” Comrade Xi?
- 2021 Monday I: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I- The Food and Drug Administration has delayed a decision on the use of the Moderna China Virus vaccine in adolescents. (Note- after what Chef MacDougal has undergone, we think they should hold off on ALL COVID-19 vaccines in children).
- 2021 Monday J: COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS- Governor Kim Reynolds, R-IA, has stepped up and is offering unemployment insurance to workers fired or forced to go on unpaid leave for refusing to take the Chi-Com virus vaccines. Good for you, governor. Next, although American Airlines WON’T admit it, they had to cancel another 250-plus flights- 1,600 total over the Halloween weekend- due to their push everyone buckle-under to the Joe Biden COVID-19 mandates.[xviii] Next, famed legal scholar, professor, and trial attorney, Dr. Alan Dershowitz says that ‘full adjudication is required on government-imposed Chi-Vi vaccine mandates.’
- 2021 Monday K: COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS PT. II- A judge sided with the Chicago Fraternal Order of Police over Windy City Mayor Lori “Frog-Face” Lightfoot’s demand that ALL police officers in the city undergo vaccination with the Wuhan Virus vaccine or be terminated from their employment with the city. Awesome. Meanwhile, a Louisiana judge has temporarily blocked the imposition of vaccine mandates in that state. Elsewhere, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva continues battling vaccine mandates in L.A. County.
- 2021 Monday L: VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS-(1) Pfizer $43.64 (2) AstraZeneca $62.46 (3) Merck & Company: $87.84 (4) Johnson & Johnson $163.02 (5) BioNTech $274.32 (6) Moderna $337.17.
- 2021 Monday M: MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS- (1) Raytheon: $88.56 (2) General Dynamics: $201.89 (3) Boeing: $214.58 (4) Lockheed Martin: $330.93 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $354.85.
- 2021 Monday N: PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $31.81 (2) DuPont: $71.23 (3) Honeywell: $219.76 (4) 3M: $179.58 (5) Teijen: $1,538.00.
- 2021 Monday O: ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.16 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $22.12 (3) Beyond Meat: $99.57.
- 2021 Monday P: BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS- (1) Wal-Mart $149.79 (2) Lowe’s: $231.75 (3) Home Depot: $366.54 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $491.87 (5) Amazon $3,318.11.
- 2021 Monday Q: PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS- Recent court filings show President Donald J. Trump trying to shield 770 pages of documents from the sham FALSE FLAG OPERATION January 06, 2021, ‘select committee.’ President Trump also expressed his displeasure with the unfair attacks on gubernatorial candidate, Glenn Youngkin, R-VA. The pedophile-full Lincoln Project tried to smear Mr. Youngkin by trying to make it appear he supports RACISM, which he does not.
- 2021 Monday R: JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER- Prior to falling asleep at the G20 Climate Summit in Glasgow, Scotland, slobbering Joe Biden mumbled to reporters that sometime this week, the House will vote on his Build Back Better Bullshit, aka the BBBB. Next, a new poll says that well under half of Americans believe that Joe Biden is ‘mentally sharp.’ In the group photo taken with other world leaders, slobbering Joe was on the far left-side of the photo frame, almost off the stage and by himself. What a disaster, what a disgrace. This is damaging to the image of the United States abroad. Meanwhile, former congressman and CEO for Center for Security Policy, Fred H. Fleitz, says there’s ‘NO WAY Pope Francis called Joe Biden a “good Catholic.”’ Finally, a new Marist poll says that 46-percent of Democrat voters are longing for a new candidate in 2024 (and NOT for “Kooky Kamala” Harris, that’s for sure).[xix]
- 2021 Monday S: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I- Fully Chi-Vi-vaccinated White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki is reported to now have the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. She claims not to have been around poor old Joe Biden since last Tuesday, but it could be purposeful. Many believe that Joe’s usefulness to the Democratic (Socialist) Party is now at a low ebb. Next, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken warned the Chi-Coms today ‘NOT to move against Taiwan.’ Uh, okay, we are sure they are listening to you.
- 2021 Monday T: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II- U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said that ‘Democrats must be prepared to move ahead- alone if need be- on raising the debt ceiling. Next, the Biden regime announces that it will soon release vaccination and testing rules for the American public (all the while millions of illegal aliens flow across our southern border and across the country). Moving on, the Biden regime announces that it will answer any Iranian wrongdoing no matter what they do. (Note- are we going to see another Democrat or pseudo-Democrat president[xx] insert us into yet another violent, never-ending war?).
- 2021 Monday U: POLITICAL NEWS I- A new poll says that 7-in-10 American voters believe the country is on the WRONG track. Next, Tommy Hicks Jr. told Newsmax that Virginia voters will reject the radical agenda of Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe, DS. Speaking of ‘the Maggot,’ he blasted President Donald J. Trump’s ‘endorsement of his opponent, Glenn Youngkin.’ Meanwhile, Congressman Brian Steil, R-WI 1st congressional district, said of feeble Joe Biden that he is ‘more interested in pursuing a global minimum tax while ignoring the plight of U.S. citizens.’
- 2021 Monday V: POLITICAL NEWS II- Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, broke the hearts of the liberal news media and the ultra-far-left crazies of his party when he said today that he ‘won’t vote for the multi-trillion reconciliation bill currently languishing in limbo until he knows exactly what’s in it, what it’s going to cost, and how it will affect both the American people and the U.S. economy.’ Of course, the uber-leftists were angry at this but thankfully, Joe is standing his ground. He did, however, encourage everyone to vote on the infrastructure bill which is bi-partisan having been hammered out by members of both parties. (Note- we hope both bills will go down to defeat unless the border wall is completed, and immigration laws enforced).
- 2021 Monday W: POLITICAL NEWS III- Announcement was made today that #MeToo casualty former Senator Al Franken, DS-MI, won’t primary the junior senator from New York, Kirsten “Whitey” Gillibrand in 2022. Uh, okay. Meanwhile, Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, is calling for a return to ‘Reagan Era patriotism.’ Amen, senator. Next, James Maughan told Newsmax that the ‘media is ignoring Sweden’s success in combatting the China Virus.’
- 2021 Monday X: U.S. SUPREME COURT NEWS I- SCOTUS spurns a Catholic Hospital appeal over caring for a tranny patient. The hospital in California declined to perform a procedure on a confused patient and sought to avoid a lawsuit but the U.S. Supreme Court won’t hear it. Next, SCOTUS denied a case from the American Civil Liberties Union- the ACLU- that sought public access to FISA Court documents. Can’t have that. Another case the nation’s highest court won’t take is that of Hunter Biden’s former business partner, Devon Archer, who currently is languishing in federal prison for attempting to defraud the Oglala Sioux Indian tribe. Finally, SCOTUS is weighing the Texas fetal heartbeat abortion law.
- 2021 Monday Y: U.S. MILITARY NEWS- The Pentagon is beginning to awaken to the dangers posed by the Chi-Coms what with reports claiming leaders such as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark A. (Asshole) Milley being ‘rattled’ by their lightning speed progress in weapons development. Next, the U.S. military is warning the federal government of the potential loss of hundreds, if not thousands, of skilled positions within the military due to the impending December 1, 2021, deadline to vaccinate or to undergo courts martial.
- 2021 Monday Z: FOURTH ANNUAL LAVRENTIY BERIA AWARD UPDATES- Chef Olaf Bologolo adds the Lincoln Project and its individual loser members to this year’s crop of scumbags vying for the Fourth Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award. The fact that pedophiles exist within the organization- not to mention that many of them are absolute losers- should make them a hands-down winner or one of the three runner-up positions. Congratulations to George Conway, Steve Schmidt- rhymes with Shit, John Weaver, Rick Wilson, Jennifer Horn, Ron Steslow, Reed Galen, Mike Madrid, and paid hack Michael Steele (and the rest of them whether they remain or have left) are now in the running. (Note- it’s interesting for us to consider the fact that they take pride in trying to make Virginia gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin with the bogus United the Right group that we believe are left-wing paid operatives)[xxi].
- 2021 Monday AA: SPORTS NEWS I- In tonight’s Monday Night Football game, a struggling home team Kansas City Chiefs (4-4-0) manages to beat the visiting New York Giants (2-6-0) by a final score of 20-17. What is up with Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs? Still, a win’s a win.
- 2021 Monday BB: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-POWERBALL MONDAY NIGHT DRAW- here are the results for the Powerball Draw #905 with a jackpot of $123 million up for grabs: 09, 25, 34, 44, 45, and Powerball 08. Out of 40,140 winning tickets, the highest winners were THREE people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $7,062 apiece.
- 2021 Monday CC: MORON NEWS I- Dull-witted Fox News Channel journalist Juan Williams says that ‘parents’ rights are code for white supremacism.’ Wow. You go, Juan, you go, you dumb son of a bitch. In other fascinating Moron News, Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney, DS, is going to sign a bill that will prohibit Philadelphia Police Department officers from making routine traffic stops. Thus, people can drive along in all manner of unsafe vehicles without a care in the world that a cop will pull them over. Wow.
- 2021 Monday: Friends, one year ago, this is where we were at: in two days, the first election of a lifetime- the one between GOOD- Donald Trump- and EVIL- “Pro-China Joe” Biden and his Chi-Com backers occurs. Please, join us here every day so you can learn the truth of what these scalawags and their Chi-Com puppet masters are up to; you know it can’t be good…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0636 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Desert Blossoms.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Fairport Convention went into the studio and recorded their final studio album for approximately seven years: “Tippler’s Tales,” released on May 19, 1978. The album featured the quartet of Simon Nichol (guitars, vocals, dulcimers, and piano), and Dave Swarbrick (fiddle, viola, mandolins, and vocals), Dave Pegg (bass, mandolins, guitars, and vocals), and Bruce Rowland (drums, percussion, and piano). Management of the band happily accepted the finished product and then paid the musicians off which allowed them to embark on separate journeys. Once again, the album was a classic romp of English folk music with tinges of rock thrown in for good measure. The band also did the classic tune, “John Barleycorn Must Die,” which Traffic had done about five years earlier. We enjoy this album and know that you will, too, so please seek it out, listen to some samples and then add it to your ever-growing collection of nothing but the best in AICPENDBLOG.COM-recommended music.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-01-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 6,378. Chef Olaf Bologolo.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Ric Grech, Family, Eric Clapton, Blind Faith, Jimmy Carl Black, The Mothers of Invention, Bob Weston, Fleetwood Mac, America, Dan Peek, Def Leppard, Rick Allen, Robert Hart, Bad Company, Manfred Mann’s Earth Band, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I, FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS II, COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I, COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS, COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS PT. II, VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS, MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS, PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS, ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS, BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS, PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS, JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS II, POLITICAL NEWS III, U.S. SUPREME COURT NEWS I, U.S. MILITARY NEWS, FOURTH ANNUAL LAVRENTIY BERIA AWARD UPDATES, SPORTS NEWS I, CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-POWERBALL MONDAY NIGHT DRAW, MORON NEWS I, Battle of El Alamein, Stalingrad, President Emanuel Macron, Prime Minister Scott Morrison, G20 Summit, G20 Climate Summit 2021 in Glasgow-Scotland, Fossil Fuels, End of Fossil Fuels, Climate Change, Global Warming, Extreme Weather, Pope Francis, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, Dr. Alan Dershowitz, Terry “The Punk” McAuliffe, Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Mayor Lori “Frog Face” Lightfoot, L. A. County Sheriff Alex Villanueva, Build Back Better Bullshit, BBBB- The, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, , U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, Senator Joe Manchin, Senator Al “#MeToo” Franken, Senator Kirsten “Whitey” Gillibrand, Hunter Biden, Devon Archer, George Conway, Steve Schmidt- Rhymes with Shit, John Weaver, Rick Wilson, Jennifer Horn, Ron Steslow, Reed Galen, Mike Madrid, Michael Steele, Lincoln Project- The, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark A. (Asshole) Milley, Juan Williams, Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney, Chef Murph MacDougal, Governor Kim Reynolds, Center for Security Policy, Fred H. Fleitz, President Donald J. Trump, Glenn Youngkin, Senator Ted Cruz, President Ronald Reagan, Monday Night Football, NFL 2021 Regular Season, New York Giants- The, Kansas City Chiefs- The, NFL 2021 Monday Night Football Games, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, U.S. Unemployment Numbers, Afghan Afghani, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Costa Rican Colón, Croatian Kuna, Cuban Peso, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #905, Fairport Convention, Chef Olaf Bologolo,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY NOVEMBER 01, 2021, BLOG POST #4,224
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Sunday, November 01, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
I urge everyone who has not yet voted to consider the stakes on Tuesday- the future of our families, our towns, our states, and our country, as well as the Constitution and all it bestows on us, is on the line
Sunday, November 01, 2020, Today in History:
Monday, November 01, 2021:
[i] Sadly, 810 years later, New York City Mayor Bill Di Blasio would begin doing the same thing as he goes after Jews in his city he deems in violation of his moronic Chi-Vi restrictions and lockdowns. He dispatches armies of thugs to accost Jews on the street. What’s next, Mayor Di Blasio? Requiring the Jews to sew yellow Stars of David onto their clothes for easy identification?
[iii] We began promoting the music of not only Traffic but also the Spencer Davis Group, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood, Jim Capaldi, and Dave Mason. The presentation commenced on Monday, 30-November-2015 through Sunday, 20-March-2016. This offering also included Blind Faith. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[iv] We first began offering the music of Fleetwood Mac on Monday, 03-January-2011 through Thursday, 27-January-2011. Please seek their music out by checking posts on those corresponding dates. The album, “Rumours,” appeared on Tuesday, 18-January-2011 at our original blog. We look forward to picking them back up and doing a Round No. 2 which will include the solo efforts of the band members, too. We thank you.
[v] Not sure when we will offer the music of Def Leppard, but we hope to do it sometime within the next decade. Please, keep posted for further information.
[vi] We began presenting the music of the Mothers of Invention and of Frank Zappa beginning on Monday, 21-January-2013 and concluded the presentation on Monday, 13-May-2013. Please seek them out, we believe you will enjoy the music of this famed man and his band.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvi] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvii] Here is what Charlie Kirk said of Joe’s trip: “Biden and his convoy of 4 planes will emit 2.2 million pounds of carbon during his 5-day trip across Europe. And his 2 Presidential Cadillacs, part of an 85-car convoy, emitted 1,680 pounds of carbon to drive 92 miles to Glasgow at 8 mpg…All to “fight climate change.” (Tweet at 1:20 P.M. Nov. 1, 2021) God bless you, Mr. Kirk.
[xviii] On Newsmax today, Greg Kelly said of these forced mandates that it could be an attempt to nationalize all first-responders which would make it easier to control them and to unionize them. It would also allow the federal government to send people wherever they want to send them as though they were military or federal employees. He could be right.
[xix] Another poll says that 7-in-10 Americans believe the country to be on the wrong track.
[xx] President George W. Bush comes to mind…
[xxi] A new Trafalgar poll says that Glenn Youngkin has a 2.3-percent lead over Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe. Congressman Rob Wittman, R-VA 1st congressional district, told Newsmax today that Glenn Youngkin will be the clear winner tomorrow.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!