San Luis Obispo, CA 93403
Contact Me: irishMchef3014mm@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,222 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 378
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY-FOUR OF THE BIDEN REGIME
303. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2021:
President (and Vice President) John Adams; Vice President James S. Sherman; U.S. Secretary of Defense Neil H. McElroy; U.S. Secretary of State Robert Lansing; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury George M. Bibb; the Climax Blues Band featuring Pete Haycock, the Eagles featuring Timothy B. Schmit, the Firm featuring Chris Slade, the Jefferson Airplane featuring Grace Slick, and the Steve Miller Band featuring Norton Buffalo:
- 701 Wednesday: John VI of Greece begins his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1270 Thursday: The Eighth and final Crusade launches, bound for the Holy Land.
- 1389 Friday: French King Charles VI visits Pope Clemens VII.
- 1503 Friday: Queen Isabella forbids any further mistreatment of the Native Americans by the Spanish conquistadors.
- 1534 Tuesday: The English Parliament passes the Act of Supremacy, which makes King Henry VIII head of the English Church—a role formerly held by the Roman Catholic Pope.
- 1735 Sunday: The second president of the United States (March 04, 1797-March 04, 1801) and before that, the nation’s first Vice President (April 21, 1789-March 04, 1797) John Adams, is born in Braintree, Massachusetts.
- 1739 Friday: England declares war on Spain in the “War of Jenkins’ Ear.”
- 1776 Wednesday: In Prince Edward County, Virginia, future 17th U.S. Treasury Secretary George M. Bibb is born. A future Democrat, he would serve under Presidents John Tyler and James K. Polk from July 04, 1844, to March 07, 1845.
- 1817 Thursday: Simon Bolivar established the independent government of Venezuela.
- 1831 Sunday: The authorities captured escaped slave Nat Turner in Southampton County, Virginia, several weeks after he led the bloodiest slave uprising in American history.
- 1862 Thursday: Dr. Richard Gatling patents his “Gatling gun.”
- 1864 Sunday: Settlers founded the city of Helena, Montana, on this date.
- 1866 Tuesday: The Jesse James Gang robs the bank in Lexington, Missouri, of $2,000.
- 1868 Friday: John Menard is the first black elected to the Congress of the United States; he comes from Louisiana.
- 1873 Thursday: P. T. Barnum’s “Greatest Show on Earth,” debuts in New York City.
- 1875 Saturday: The people of Missouri ratified its new constitution by popular vote.
- 1886 Saturday: Great Britain and Germany decide the boundaries of East Africa.
- 1888 Tuesday: John J. Loud patents the ballpoint pen.
- 1893 Monday: The U.S. Senate gave final approval to repealing the Sherman Silver Purchase Act of 1890.
- 1894 Tuesday: Daniel M. Cooper of Rochester, N.Y., patented the time clock.
- 1896 Friday: Martha Hughes Cannon becomes the first female senator in the U.S. Senate.
- 1904 Sunday: In Berea, Ohio, the future 6th U.S. Secretary of Defense Neil H. McElroy is born. A Republican, he served under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from October 09, 1957, to December 01, 1959.
- 1912 Wednesday: In Utica, New York, Vice President James S. Sherman, running for a second term of office with President William Howard Taft, died at age 57 six days before Election Day. Taft replaced him with Nicholas Murray Butler, but Taft, the Republican candidate, ended up losing in an Electoral College landslide to Democrat Woodrow Wilson.
- 1921 Sunday: The silent film classic, “The Sheik,” starring Rudolph Valentino premiered in Hollywood, California.
- 1928 Tuesday: In New York City, the former 42nd U.S. Secretary of State Robert Lansing died. He served under President Woodrow Wilson from June 24, 1915, to February 13, 1920.
- 1938 Sunday: The radio play, “The War of the Worlds” starring Orson Welles, aired on CBS Radio. (The live drama, which employed fake breaking news reports, panicked some listeners who thought the portrayal of a Martian invasion was real).
- 1939 Monday: Grace Slick, singer of both the Jefferson Airplane and the Jefferson Starship[i] was born on this date in Highland Park, Illinois. Prior to joining the Airplane, she was the singer of her husband’s band, the Great Society. Meanwhile, a German U-Boat fails in an attack on the HMS Nelson, a battleship upon which, Prime Minister Winston Churchill, Dudley Pound, and Charles Forbes are aboard. Finally, Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin agree upon the partition of Poland; the Nazis deport the Polish Jews.
- 1941 Thursday: A German U-boat torpedoes the USS Reuben James even though the U.S. is not yet in World War II.
- 1942 Friday: On the eighth day of the Battle of El Alamein in North Africa, fresh Australian troops assault the Afrika Korps defenses. On the Eastern Front, the bloodbath in Stalingrad continues. General Zhukov on the eastern side of the Volga River continues funneling just enough reinforcements to General Chuikov in the city to keep the Germans to continue committing more and more troops into the fray while ignoring their supply lines and their Axis allies thin lines north and south of the city. The Russians are waiting for a freeze that when it happens will enable the tanks to have mobility of movement when the counteroffensive begins.
- 1943 Saturday: In Moscow, a declaration signed by the governments of the Soviet Union, the United States, the United Kingdom, and China called for an early establishment of an international organization to maintain peace and security around the globe. At a meeting in Tehran on December 1, 1943, the nations agreed to support the goal.
- 1944 Monday: The Martha Graham ballet, “Appalachian Spring,” with music by Aaron Copeland, premiered at the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C., with Graham in a leading role. Meanwhile, Sweden declares its intention to remain neutral in World War II and refuses asylum to those seeking it. Finally, the Nazis deport Anne Frank from the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp to Auschwitz death camp.
- 1945 Tuesday: The U.S. government announced the end of shoe rationing, effective at midnight. Meanwhile, Branch Rickey signs Jackie Robinson to the Montreal Royals baseball club.
- 1946 Wednesday: Future drummer, Chris Slade, who will play with Jimmy Page, Paul Rodgers, and Tony Franklin in the Firm[ii] (1985-86) as well as with Australian rock band, AC/DC[iii] (1989-1994 / 2015-present), is born in Pontypridd, Glamorgan, Wales on this date.
- 1947 Thursday: Timothy B. Schmit, bassist with Poco[iv] and with the Eagles[v] since 1977, was born in Oakland, California, on this date.
- 1953 Friday: General George C. Marshall won the Nobel Peace Prize. Dr. Albert Schweitzer received the peace prize for 1952.
- 1957 Wednesday: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik-2 with the dog, Laika, aboard it.
- 1961 Monday: The Soviet Union tested a hydrogen bomb, the “Tsar Bomba,” with a force estimated at about 50 megatons. The Soviet Party Congress unanimously approved removing the body of Joseph Stalin from Lenin’s tomb.
- 1968 Wednesday: On the Greek island of Scorpios, Jacqueline Kennedy marries Greek tycoon Aristotle Onassis.
- 1972 Monday: President Richard M. Nixon approved legislation to increase Social Security by $5.3 billion. Elsewhere, when another train on Chicago’s South Side rear-ended an Illinois Central Gulf commuter train on the same track, 45 people lost their lives in the mishap.
- 1974 Wednesday: Muhammad Ali knocked out George Foreman in the eighth round of a 15-round bout in Kinshasa, Zaire, known as the “Rumble in the Jungle,” to regain the world heavyweight boxing title.
- 1975 Thursday: The New York Daily News ran the headline, “Ford to City: Drop Dead.” The headline came a day after President Gerald R. Ford said he would veto any proposed federal bailout of New York City. Meanwhile in Spain, Prince Juan Carlos assumed power as Dictator Francisco Franco approached death.
- 1979 Tuesday: President Jimmy Carter announced his choice of federal appeals judge Shirley Hufstedler to head the newly created Department of Education.
- 1982 Saturday: For the first time since ratifying its constitution on April 25, 1976, Portugal revised it.
- 1984 Tuesday: In Poland, police found the body of kidnapped pro-Solidarity Priest Father Jerry Popieluszko. The authorities blamed four security officers for the murder.
- 1985 Wednesday: Schoolteacher-astronaut Christa McAuliffe witnessed the launch of the space shuttle Challenger, the same craft that would her and six other crew members to their deaths in January 1986.
- 1988 Sunday: The New York Jets finally beat the Pittsburgh Steelers for the first time.
- 1989 Monday: Mitsubishi Estate Company announced it would buy 51 percent of Rockefeller Group Inc. of New York.
- 1990 Tuesday: England and France complete work on the ‘Chunnel.’
- 1993 Saturday: Martin Fettman, America’s first veterinarian in space, performed the first animal dissections in space, while aboard the space shuttle Colombia.
- 1995 Monday: By a razor-thin vote of 50.6 percent to 49.4 percent, Federalists prevailed over separatists in a Quebec secession referendum which caused the province to remain in Canada…barely.
- 1997 Thursday: A jury in Cambridge, Massachusetts, convicted British au pair (fancy way to say ‘nanny’) Louise Woodward of second-degree murder in the death of 8-month-old Matthew Eappen. The judge, Hiller B. Zobel, later reduced the verdict to manslaughter and set Woodward free.
- 2001 Tuesday: President George W. Bush threw out the first pitch at Game 3 of the World Series between the New York Yankees and the Arizona Diamondbacks. Meanwhile, in the mistake of its life, Ukraine destroyed its last nuclear missile silo, fulfilling a pledge to give up the vast nuclear arsenal it had inherited after the breakup of the former Soviet Union. Bill Clinton had negotiated a deal with Ukraine that ‘if they disposed of their nukes, the United States would DEFEND them. How is that working for them now?
- 2002 Wednesday: Jam Master Jay (Jason Mizell), a rapper with the hip-hop group Run-DMC, was killed in a shooting in New York. He was only 37 years old.
- 2009 Friday: In Paradise, California, Norton Buffalo—longtime harmonica-player with the Steve Miller Band[vi], died from lung cancer on this date at the age of 58.
- 2012 Tuesday: Approximately 30 small- and- mid-sized communities in Argentina are banding together to produce a strategy by which, they can combat Climate Change-Global Warming-Extreme Weather. Congratulations on a fantastic job of virtue-signaling.
- 2013 Wednesday: Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj, the president of Mongolia, becomes the first head of state to visit with Kim Jong-un in North Korea since he became Supreme Leader. Meanwhile, in Frankfurt, Germany, Pete Haycock—guitarist/vocalist with the British rock band, Climax Blues Band[vii]—dies from a heart attack at the age of 62. Elsewhere, a report suggests that the NSA is breaking into Google and Yahoo databanks, datamining everything the surveillance agency can. This is not good.
- 2014 Thursday: Iraqi troops find a mass grave with 150 corpses of Sunni tribesmen who fought back against the ISIS garbage. Meanwhile, Kurdish forces approach Kobani as they continue fighting against the jihadist scum threatening the peace of the region. Meanwhile, Syrian government air forces kill at least 200 civilians on the ground which leads U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel to suggest that Coalition airstrikes may have the adverse reaction of aiding the Syrian government rather than the Syrians opposed to the Assad regime.
- 2015 Friday: The Obama administration announces it will send U.S. ground troops to fight ISIS in Syria. Had the administration kept troops in Iraq instead of pulling them out posthaste and leaving all our military equipment there, ISIS would indeed have been the “JV team” that Obama labeled it as.
- 2016 Sunday: FBI Director James “The Saint” Comey[viii] reopens the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s ‘missing emails’ approximately one week out from Election Day. Everyone is curious as to why this corrupt POS would do such a thing, especially the Clinton campaign. Elsewhere, Saudi-led coalition aircraft attack Houthi rebels in Yemen killing at least 60 of the scumbags. Keep killing them. Meanwhile, in Game 5 of the World Series, the Chicago Cubs beat the Cleveland Indians by a score of 3-2.
- 2017 Monday: After former Trump associates Paul Manafort and Rick Gates surrender to the FBI, Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III, aka the Boy Scout, announces his first indictments in the Trump-Russia Collusion investigation. (In 2020, following a failed impeachment, the world would learn that the entire thing was a sham and that the Democrats were running a coup). Elsewhere, on Capitol Hill, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and U.S. Secretary of Defense James “Mad Dog” Mattis tell lawmakers they believe the Trump administration has the right to wage war on ANYONE around the globe suspected of terrorism. Sounds like these two goobers are seeking avenues by which, they can wage endless wars, something against which, President Trump fought.
- 2018 Tuesday: President Donald J. Trump says he is looking at ways of ending ‘birthright citizenship’ in the U.S. where ANYONE born in the country- regardless of citizenship or immigration status (meaning ILLEGAL ALIENS) automatically become U.S. citizens. Friends, this should have happened decades ago as we have a national industry by which illegals cross our borders and foal their calves. This must stop NOW.
- 2019 Wednesday: Across the state of California, massive wildfires continue burning down vast stretches of the state. Flames are threatening the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library as fire crews struggle to contain them. More than 30,000 people have had to flee their homes. Liberals screech about “CLIMATE CHANGE! GLOBAL WARMING! EXTREME WEATHER! WE ONLY HAVE 2-3 YEARS BEFORE THE PLANET DIES.” Yet, north of Washington state and south of California into Mexico, NO fires blaze away. Conservatives say, “Let’s do proper forest management and water conservation.” Plain and simple. Elsewhere, in a decisive Game 7 of the 2019 World Series, the Washington Nationals beat the Houston Astros 6-2 in Houston, winning their first championship and also becoming the first team to win four road games. They lost all three at home in Washington, D.C. The Willie Mays Most Valuable Player Award goes to pitcher Stephen Strasburg for his two winning performances but especially his Game 6 performance pitching into the 8th inning. Meanwhile, on Capitol Hill, 50 youthful climate change activists (alarmists) stage a sit-in at House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s office. Stop wasting your time, kids, the speaker cares nothing about you.
- 2020 Friday: Former Green Bay Packers quarterback and Super Bowl champion Brett Favre endorses President Donald J. Trump. Elsewhere, we learn that 25 legislators are pressuring Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer to pack the U.S. Supreme Court as soon as the Dems regain control of the U.S. Senate which they anticipate doing soon. Moving on, Hostess Twinkie Don Lemon on CNN calls Trump supporters ‘drug addicts,’ that he has to cut many people lose and until they hit rock bottom and ask for help, he wants nothing to do with them. Wow. Business Insider reports that legions of journalists are donating to Democratic candidates, something media organizations used to discourage but nowadays, seemingly promote.
- 2020 Friday A: White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany says that Wall Street donations to “Pro-China Joe” Biden are ‘befuddling.’ Biden plans on taxing Wall Street banks out of existence with the appointment of Sen. Liz Warren, D-Massachusetts, to Treasury secretary. That woman wants to dish out a whole lotta payback. Elsewhere, in Minnesota, a federal appeals court upends the state’s plan on extending mail-in voting and registration times. Down in Florida, early voting sites close down due to spikes in COVID-19 cases. Meanwhile, the “Baby Evita,” AOC, aka Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (real name: Sandy Cortez), a day after appearing on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine in a $14,000 wardrobe ensemble that drove some Republicans to point out the hypocrisy exhibited by the socialist skank leads her to say to them, “Drink some water and don’t be a racist.” Uh, okay. We hope you lose on Tuesday.
- 2020 Friday B: President Donald J. Trump is stumping the campaign trail holding 14 rallies in 3 days. Meanwhile, decrepit old “Pro-China Joe” Biden is going to states that should be locks for him because they are leaning towards Trump. Going to be a hot and heavy finish. Meanwhile, RNC chairperson Ronna McDaniel says Republicans are winning the early voting turnout as GOPPERS are flocking to the polls expecting riots, assaults, and even homicide on Election Day in many parts of the country.
- 2020 Friday C: Folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 45,466,721 confirmed cases, +561,201, 1,186,913, confirmed deaths, +7,702, and 30,583,602 confirmed recoveries, +380,131. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 9,129,855 confirmed cases, up 86,485 from yesterday’s reporting, 233,117 confirmed deaths, UP 923, and 5,531,311 confirmed recoveries, UP 16,728. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 928,240 confirmed cases, 17,581 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 15,046 confirmed cases, 216 confirmed deaths, and 11,682 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 110,777 confirmed cases, 2,463 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 308,840 confirmed cases, 2,329 confirmed deaths, and 290,130 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Texas- currently, they have 941,851 confirmed cases, 18,373 confirmed deaths, and NO mention of confirmed recoveries- por que?
- 2020 Friday D: Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 26,501.60, DOWN 157.51 points (-0.59%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 10,911.59, DOWN 274.00 points (-2.45%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,269.96, DOWN 40.15 points (-1.21%). Price of GOLD: $1,878.80 per troy oz., -1.10 (-0.06%) Here is the price of SILVER: $23.72 per troy oz., +0.069 (+0.29%). Price of PLATINUM: $847.00 per troy oz., -1.40 (-0.17%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,217.20 per troy oz., +18.70 (+0.85%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.05 per #, +0.003 (+0.10%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $35.72, -0.07 (-0.20%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.69 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.86 euros. Just for a lark, $1 U.S. = 76.73 Afghan afghani.
- 2020 Friday E: A Connecticut judge says that Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel, a nephew of Robert F. Kennedy’s widow, Ethel, will not face another trial after spending years in prison for the murder of Martha Moxley, decades ago. Controversy has forever swirled around this case as many believe that since he is a relative of the legendary Kennedy Family, that he was unfairly targeted for the murder of the 15-year-old Moxley at one of the family’s seaside residences back in 1975. Some suspect that the so-called “Lion of the Senate”- Senator Teddy Kennedy- might have had a hand in it and Skakel paid the price. The prosecutor says the case cannot be proven beyond the shadow of a doubt and so Skakel will emerge a free man after 45 years in the slammer. Good for you.
- 2020 Friday F: Tens of thousands of members of the so-called ‘religion of peace’ are protesting in streets across North Africa, the Middle East, and Asia protesting France’s crackdown on Muslim extremists following the murders of three women- one beheaded- in the Basilica of Notre Dame in Nice. France through stupid policies that have allowed in armies of people who will never become ‘French’ has led to them going berserk whenever they perceive someone has criticized their backward faith. Look, undergo a flipping reformation already and join the modern world. Congratulations, France, for doing what must be done.
- 2020 Friday G: Texas voters have cast more than 9 million early votes which is more than the entirety of the votes cast in the Lone Star State back in 2016. The Democrats are doing everything possible to flip Texas from RED to BLUE using any means necessary. Meanwhile, Sen. Elizabeth Warren wants the U.S. Treasury secretary’s gig when “Pro-China Joe” Biden wins on November 3, while crackpot Senator Bernie Sanders wants to be the Labor secretary. Failed loser Beto O’Rourke wants to be the ‘gun-grabber czar’ while Congresswoman Sandy Cortez wants to be the head of the Climate Change Bureau so she can take away the rights of the American people. Speaking of the upper crust, Lori Loughlin, best-known for the old show, “Full House,” reported to a federal prison near Dublin, California, to begin her two-month stint for having bribed their daughters into USC. When she’s out, hubby Mosimmo Giannulli, will report to the federal pen to do his five-month stint. Poor bastard paid half-a-million bucks to get their daughters into the University of Southern California by having them pose as FAKE ROWERS. Wow.
- 2020 Friday H: Here are the numbers for the Mega Millions #1603 with a jackpot of $118 million on the line: 14, 19, 34, 39, 59 and Mega 11. The highest winner was one person who had four numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $16,660.
- 2021 Saturday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 247,130,550 confirmed cases, +367,116, 5,010,463 confirmed deaths, +6,094 and 223,860,613 confirmed recoveries, +331,300. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 46,799,970 confirmed cases, UP 27,991 from yesterday’s reporting, 766,117 confirmed deaths, UP +395,[ix] and 36,692,254 confirmed recoveries, UP 45,364. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[x]
- 2021 Saturday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 451,671 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 47,953 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths.
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,797,718 confirmed cases, 72,185 confirmed deaths, and 2,549,277 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,695,945 confirmed cases, 59,497 confirmed deaths (down), and 3,254,025 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 84,143 confirmed cases, 906 confirmed deaths, and 83,237 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 728,350 confirmed cases, 8,691 confirmed deaths, and 309,268 confirmed recoveries (same numbers- this state shuts down on the weekends). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Wyoming: they have 102,926 confirmed cases, 1,174 confirmed deaths, and 98,622 confirmed recoveries.[xi]
- 2021 Saturday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,327,126 confirmed cases, 8,085 confirmed deaths, and 1,310,440 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Morocco, 38th country on the list: 945,460 cases of the virus, 14,667 confirmed death and 926,293 confirmed recoveries.[xii]
- 2021 Saturday D: FRIDAY’S STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,819.56, UP 89.08 points (+0.25%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,498.39 UP +50.27 points (+0.33%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,605.38, UP 8.96 points (+0.19%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $83.22 per barrel, +0.41 (+0.50%). The price of GOLD is $1,785.00 per troy oz., -17.60 (-0.98%) while the price of SILVER is $23.97 per troy ounce, -0.16 (-0.64%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,021.80 per troy oz, -2.10 (-0.21%) while the price of COPPER is $4.37 per pound, -0.06 (-1.45%).[xiii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,002.31 per troy oz., +13.56 (+0.68%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,100.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $895,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,735.25 per USD/T, -11.25 (-0.41%).[xiv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000016. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.41 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.55. In Central African CFA Franc, one greenback equals 567.35 and in Chilean Peso, a buck equal 813.20 and in Chinese yuan offshore, one dollar equals 6.40 of theirs.[xv]
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.598 per gallon, $3.311 in Florida, $4.316 in Hawaii, and $3.877 in Washington state.[xvi] Let us look at one other portion of the United States (back to the top): Alaska: $3.721. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 27th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Kyrgyzstan: $2.763 per U.S. Gallon.[xvii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,932,011,965,278 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xviii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Norway the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Thailand with $80,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Saturday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- The ‘Border Czar,’ the slow-witted “Kooky Kamala” Harris has held the position for 219 days and to add insult to injury, her last trip to the border was 126 days ago. Imagine that. The Chi-Coms are funding one caravan of illegal aliens after another, and this reprobate woman won’t go down there and stop the invasion. The question is, will we be able to halt the stampede before the Democrats can replace the American people with their legions of illegals? Okay, here are the numbers for today thanks to OAN. First, here is the cost for just this day: $564,117,312. Incredible. Next, here is the cost for the year so far of caring for the invaders: $331,523,129,344. Frightening. Third, is the number of illegals known to have swamped the border just this year: 3,397,846. Finally, this is the conservative low estimate of illegals roaming the country as we speak: 37,397,844. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Saturday G: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE II- As the massive, ever-growing caravan of illegal aliens continues bulldozing north through Mexico towards the U.S.-Mexico border, the Mexican government is offering the invaders humanitarian visas that will permit the Third World’s castoffs to remain in their country, tap into benefits, and get work permits. So far, NO takers. (Note- the Mexican military needs to begin mowing these people down. Who would criticize them?)
- 2021 Saturday H: COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS- As Americans continue resisting COVID-19 vaccine mandates, American Airlines was forced to cancel more than 1,000 weekend flights over employees not coming to work because of the mandate. Meanwhile, in New York City as the mayoral election occurs next Tuesday, fully 26,000 NYC workers still have not undergone vaccination. (Note- the only reason there is this ongoing push for everyone from age 5 to their death bed to get jabbed with this experimental crap is because everyone on the production end and every politician pushing it is raking in the big bucks just as left-wing politicians are raking in money from Planned Parenthood. It is as simple as that).
- 2021 Saturday I: JOE BIDEN NEWS I- In what some are claiming to be a ‘victory for Joe Biden,’ G20 leaders agree on a 15-percent global tax. While we believe this to be a corporate tax, for all we know, these scumbags could mean ‘income tax.’ Talk about redistribution of wealth, folks, this is crazy. We suspect the Chi-Coms won’t play along and EVERY corporation raking in the bucks will relocate to Beijing at worst or Hong Kong at best. Here is yet another thing our leaders are doing for their Chi-Com paymasters.
- 2021 Saturday J: JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER- In a truly embarrassing moment for the senile guy supposedly leading the nation, people are growing outraged over Joe Biden’s claim that Pope Francis called the Pro-Death, abortion-loving-and-promoting usurper in the White House a ‘good Catholic.’ Joe, you are NOT a good Catholic, dude, you are going to burn in HELL when you go because of your crookedness, your stance on abortion, making money from the barbaric murder of untold numbers of babies, and the fact that you lie about everything. Never claim to be a ‘good Catholic.’ Still, befuddled Joe had one more lie to spread: he said the ‘Pope wants him to continue receiving communion.’ U.S. archbishops, excommunicate this devil-worshipping POS.
- 2021 Saturday K: POLITICAL NEWS I- As Election Day in Virginia draws nearer and as predictions of a massive GOP sweep appear more imminent, suddenly, we hear that law enforcement in northern Virginia is on high alert for an ISIS terror attack. Oh, come on now, can we stop with the bullshit already? Are the Dems really trying to intimidate voters into staying at home? If anything, people should flood the streets to vote every Democrat out across the entire state. Who can’t remember the first free elections in Iraq when brave people walked the streets to their polling places with the threat of al-Qaida and other terrorist scum hanging low atop their heads? We are Americans, we are afraid of NO ONE.
- 2021 Saturday L: POLITICAL NEWS II- As the voters of Virginia continue growing angrier by the day over the NAMBLA-loving, pedophile group, the Lincoln Project, and their despotic Democrat allies what with them trying to connect Republican businessman Glenn Youngkin and their favorite bogeyman, white supremacists (what a load of crap), Lincoln Project deviates and Democrats are forced to say, ‘yes, it was us who did this.’[xix] Still, the left-wingers leapt atop the images and brayed how bad Mr. Youngkin is. Look- the Democrats could not even drum up five WHITE GUYS. One of their so-called white supremacists was as black as they come so WTF- as Joe Biden would mumble when he’s coherent, ‘come on, man!’ Ah, well, this is why Mr. Youngkin said what he said: ‘the Virginia election is more about a movement of people than a campaign.’ He is seeing people from across the political spectrum rushing to join him in making Virginia great again.
- 2021 Saturday M: POLITICAL NEWS III- Democrats are awakening to the fact that various President Donald J. Trump PACs and Super PACS are raking in one million bucks a week, rain, or shine. Wow. Meanwhile, the Republican running in New Jersey to unseat Governor “Slimy Phil” Murphy- Jack Ciattarelli- says that “Slimy Phil” is the most anti-cop governors. We tend to agree, he’s among them. We are donating to the campaign of Mr. Ciattarelli. We hope you clean this loser’s clock next Tuesday.
- 2021 Saturday N: POLITICAL NEWS IV- House Democrats are planning to hold their BIG VOTE on the combined infrastructure/reconciliation bills on Tuesday, the day of two major elections that could spell doom for Democrats’ hopes down the road. Speaking of the two elections, especially the one in Virginia, a new report says that Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe, DS, received $350,000 in foreign donations. Ah, well, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Does anyone remember Chi-Com campaign cash bundler Charlie Tri, the man who funneled millions of Chi-Com dollars into the “Maggot’s” then-boss, President Bill Clinton? It’s what these scumbags do.
- 2021 Saturday O: SPORTS NEWS I- In tonight’s Game 4 of the 2021 World Series, the home team Atlanta Braves 98-76) took a commanding 3-1 game lead over the visiting Houston Astros (101-73) by beating them in a nail-biter 3-2. Atlanta, we hope you win the series and can then tell Major League Baseball to go f**k themselves for pulling the MLB 2021 All-Star Game from your city and sending it to Colorado. Oh- did you hear? President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump joined the crowd in doing the celebrated tomahawk chop. The crowd ate it up while online news sources say the president joined in the demeaning, racist arm motion. Can we just have fun and enjoy the game, you frigging liberals? Enough already.
- 2021 Saturday P: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-SUPER LOTTO AND POWERBALL DRAWS– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3608 what with a $31 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 06, 14, 15, 17, 37, and Mega 03. Out of 112,029 winning tickets, the highest winners were THREE people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $12,854 apiece. The winning tickets were sold at (1) Rick’s Grocery and Deli in Escondido, CA 92025; (2) Uncle Tom’s Liquor in Fresno, CA 93721; and (3) Oakland Liquor in Oakland, CA 94607. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #904 with a jackpot of $116 million up for grabs: 05, 23, 28, 43, 56, and Power 19. Out of 66,170 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were FIVE people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize $7,382.
- 2021 Saturday Q: One year ago, as Election Day drew near, we knew the Chi-Coms and their Democratic stooges were working hard to steal this election from the American people. We hope you will stick around for updates on the Chi-Vi as well as whatever we uncover the Beijing bullies and their running dog patsies are up to…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0634 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Adobe Hacienda.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album we have for you today is one that combines two albums together: “Live More or Less” combines Richard and Linda Thompson’s “I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight” (American release) with ‘Guitar/Vocal’ (British release, credited solely to Richard Thompson). If you have neither of these albums, why not get them both in one set- you definitely will enjoy both of them. Richard and Linda Thompson make some great music together, extremely heartfelt, and also deeply intoxicating. We love the duo and with backing support from other musicians, the completed efforts are both worthwhile. We hope you will seek this one out wherever you shop for the best in music. Great stuff, especially the smoking hot version of “Cavalry Cross.” Amazing.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-30-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 6,415. Chef Murph MacDougal.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Chris Slade, Jimmy Page, Paul Rodgers, Tony Franklin, The Firm, AC/DC, Grace Slick, The Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship, The Great Society, Timothy B. Schmit, Poco, The Eagles, Pete Haycock, Climax Blues Band, Norton Buffalo, The Steve Miller Band, President John Adams, U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, President William Howard Taft, Vice President James S. Sherman, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. Secretary of State Neil H. McElroy, Glenn Youngkin, President Donald J. Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, Jack Ciattarelli, President John Tyler, President James K. Polk, U.S. Treasury Secretary George M. Bibb, President Woodrow Wilson, U.S. Secretary of State Robert Lansing, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S.-Mexico Border, Third World Castoffs, Third World Dregs, Pro-Death Movement, Pro-Choice equals Pro-Death Movement, Abortion, Planned Parenthood, Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe, Lincoln Project, White Supremacism, Governor “Slimy Phil” Murphy, President Bill Clinton, Charlie Tri, Crooked Campaign Donations, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Mexico, G20, Global 15-percent Corporate Tax, Hong Kong, Pope Francis, Roman Catholic Church, Al-Qaida, ISIS, Virginia Politics, New Jersey Politics, Battle of El Alamein, Stalingrad, Muhammad Ali v. George Foreman, 2021 World Series, Houston Astros- The, Atlanta Braves- The, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Central African CFA Franc, Chilean Peso, Chinese Yuan Offshore, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1603, Powerball, Powerball Draw #904, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3608, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS, COVID-19 STATISTICS, FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY, STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS, U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE II, COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS, JOE BIDEN NEWS I, JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS II, POLITICAL NEWS III, SPORTS NEWS I, CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-SUPER LOTTO AND POWERBALL DRAWS, One America News, American Airlines, Flight Cancelations, Richard and Linda Thompson, Chef Murph MacDougal,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SATURDAY OCTOBER 30, 2021, BLOG POST #4,222
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
I’m catching up but I tell you, avoid the J & J jab at all costs. My hubby and I did not believe that fetal remains from abortions played a part in the testing and manufacture of the COVID-19 vaccines but we sure as heck believe it now…just saying- Murph.
Friday, October 30, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Beginning today, the American left threatens to disrupt the 2020 Elections; if we fail to turn out in massive numbers to stop them then we deserve what we get
Friday, October 30, 2020, Today in History:
Saturday, October 30, 2021:
[i] We promoted the music of the Jefferson Airplane, the Jefferson Starship, Starship, and of the various bands’ members beginning on Tuesday, 05-April-2011 through Sunday, 22-May-2011. Please look for them and enjoy. Sadly, we failed to do the music of the Great Society at the time or that of various members’ solo catalogs. We hope to rectify that mistake one day so please stay tuned.
[ii] We presented another series of interconnected bands which included Free, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, the Firm, Mott the Hoople, Ian Hunter, the Yardbirds, and a plethora of solo and group efforts beginning on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope that you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your growing collection.
[iii] We are not sure when AC/DC will be in the works, but you bet they will be at some point, possibly in 2027-2028.
[iv] We hope to share the music of the Eagles, Joe Walsh, Don Henley, Glenn Fray, and others, including Poco, sometime in the next decade. Please remain with us.
[v] See previous footnote.
[vi] We began promoting the music of the Steve Miller Band beginning on Wednesday, 27-July-2011 through Wednesday, 24-August-2011 and then did a second stint on Sunday, 20-April-2014. We hope you will check the music of this amazing San Francisco, California, acid-rock blues band.
[vii] We began promoting the music of the greatest British blues rock band, the Climax Blues Band, beginning on Monday, 16-September-2019 through Sunday, 27-October-2019. This included the solo efforts of Pete Haycock and Colin Cooper. We hope you will check them out and add them to your collection.
[viii] Many people speculate as to WHY Comey would reopen the investigation into Hillary’s missing emails so close to the Election? Was it because he was demonstrating HIS POWER to Hillary that IF she failed to keep him on at best or worst for the American people, make him the next Attorney-General of the United States that he could destroy her? Yes, the FBI ‘discovered Anthony Weiner’s laptop with information on it besides the people with whom he was sexting but why would a Deep State maggot like Comey do this to a person whom he wanted to serve? We await answers…
[ix] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xviii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xix] While it’s always sad for us to have to point this out, the Democrats- NOT THE REPUBLICANS- are the party of (1) slavery (2) the Civil War (3) segregation (4) separate but equal (5) the Ku Klux Klan (6) lynchings, cross-burnings, and night-riders (7) red-lining (8) poll taxes (9) Bull Connor, police dogs, beatings, and firehoses and (10) the ‘second civil war of the 1960s- the struggle for Civil Rights. Democrats are working overtime through Critical Race Theory, lies, bullshit, and propaganda to deflect the blame from them onto the GOP for all the bad things they have done both as a party and as separate members. Democrats are the RACISTS and allies such as the Lincoln Project- composed of pedophiles, child rapists, and other deviate trash- do their bidding. We are taking the country back and what is more important is that people who disliked President Donald J. Trump for his behavior and mannerisms are now coming around in the hundreds of thousands. Joe Biden, time for you and your fellow filth to leave the White House. Now. -Moses Scharbug III.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!