San Luis Obispo, CA 93403
Contact Me: irishMchef3014mm@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,221 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 379
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY-THREE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
302. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2021:
U.S. Attorney General William French Smith; Acting U.S. Attorney General Matthew Whittaker; U.S. Secretary of State Thomas F. Bayard; Nazi Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels; the Allman Brothers Band featuring Duane Allman, Fleetwood Mac featuring Peter Green, the Jackson Five featuring Randy Jackson, the Moody Blues featuring Denny Laine, and the Young Rascals featuring David Brigati:
- 439 Saturday: Vandals under the command of Genseric occupy the North African city of Carthage.
- 1618 Monday: Sir Walter Raleigh, the English courtier, military adventurer, and poet, underwent beheading in London. His execution was the result of charges brought him against 15 years earlier for conspiracy against King James I.
- 1652 Tuesday: Organizers proclaim the Massachusetts Bay Colony an independent commonwealth.
- 1682 Thursday: William Penn lands at what is now Chester, Pennsylvania.
- 1787 Monday: The opera, “Don Giovanni,” by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart had its world premiere in Prague.
- 1811 Tuesday: The first steam-powered vessel departs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 1828 Wednesday: In Wilmington, Delaware, the future 30th U.S. Secretary of State Thomas F. Bayard is born. He would serve under President Grover Cleveland from 03-07-1885 to 03-06-1899.
- 1863 Friday: The International Committee of the Red Cross forms.
- 1888 Monday: Lord Salisbury grants Cecil Rhodes a charter for his company, British South African Company.
- 1889 Tuesday: Queen Victoria grants Cecil Rhodes the rights to ‘Rhodesia.’
- 1894 Monday: The Hawaiian Republic holds its first general election.
- 1897 Friday: In Bavaria, future Nazi Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels, is born on this date. He would die in Adolf Hitler’s bunker on May 01, 1945, as Soviet forces closed in on the underground facility.
- 1901 Tuesday: President William McKinley’s assassin, Leon Czolgosz, underwent electrocution today. He did not sit on death row for 25-30 years; he did not get appeal after appeal after appeal. No, the POS was convicted and went to Old Sparky within less than a year. We need that system of justice NOW.
- 1911 Sunday: Hungarian-born American newspaperman Joseph Pulitzer, 64, died in Charleston, S.C.
- 1923 Monday: Following the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire, Turkey became a republic on this date with Mustafa Kemal—later Kemal Ataturk—becoming its first president.
- 1929 Tuesday: Wall Street crashed on “Black Tuesday,” heralding the beginning of America’s Great Depression. Prices collapsed amid panic selling and thousands of investors around the world were wiped out financially.
- 1932 Saturday: France launches its great ocean liner, the “Normande.”
- 1940 Tuesday: Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson drew the first number—158—in America’s first peacetime military draft. Elsewhere, future fifth member of the Young Rascals[i]—David Brigati, brother of Eddie who added vocals to the group’s albums—is born on this date in Garfield, New Jersey.
- 1942 Thursday: The Nazis murder 16,000 Jews at Pinsk in the Soviet Union during World War II. Meanwhile, Branch Rickey becomes the general manager of the Brooklyn Dodgers. Finally, on the seventh day of the Battle of El Alamein in North Africa, Field Marshal Bernard Law Montgomery commits more British troops to the assault on the Axis defenses. On the Eastern Front, German General Friedrich Paulus becomes concerned about his flanks and the bulges of Soviet troops clinging to bridgeheads north and south of the city where Italians, Hungarians, and Romanians guard his flanks. Supplies are tenuous into Stalingrad for both sides. German losses so far approached 8,000 dead and 31,000 wounded while the Soviets thus far had lost 80,000 killed, wounded, captured, or through desertions. Even Gen. Vasily Chuikov had seen his subordinates in charge of armor, artillery, and engineering desert their posts.[ii]
- 1944 Sunday: The Polish First Armored Division liberates Breda in the Netherlands. Elsewhere, Denny Laine, founding member of both the Moody Blues[iii] and Wings[iv] is born in Birmingham, England, on this date.
- 1945 Monday: The first commercially made ballpoint pens went on sale for $12.50 each at Gimbel’s Department Store in New York City on this date.
- 1946 Tuesday: Founding member lead guitarist and vocalist with Fleetwood Mac[v], Peter Green, was born on this date in Bethnal Green, London, England. Green also wrote the iconic song, “Black Magic Woman,” the song made famous by Carlos Santana[vi].
- 1956 Monday: During the Suez Canal Crisis, Israel invaded Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula. Meanwhile, the “Huntley-Brinkley Report” premiered as NBC’s nightly newscast.
- 1957 Tuesday: Former MGM studio boss Louis B. Mayer died in Los Angeles at age 75.
- 1959 Thursday: General Mills became the first corporation to use closed-circuit television.
- 1960 Saturday: A chartered plane carrying the California Polytechnic State University football team crashed on takeoff from Toledo, Ohio, killing 22 of the 48 people onboard. Meanwhile, Cassius Clay fights his first professional fight beating Tunney Hunsaker in six rounds.
- 1961 Sunday: Future member of the Jackson Five[vii]– Randy Jackson (backing and lead vocals, keyboards, percussion 1975-1989 / 2001)- was born in Gary, Indiana, on this date.
- 1964 Thursday: The United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar is renamed Tanzania. Elsewhere, thieves made off with the Star of India and other gems from the Museum of Natural History in New York. Law enforcement eventually recovered the Star as well as other gems; three men were late convicted of stealing them.
- 1966 Saturday: The National Organization of Women underwent founding during a conference in Washington, D.C.
- 1967 Sunday: Expo 67 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, closed after six months.
- 1969 Wednesday: The U.S. Supreme Court ordered an immediate end to all school segregation. Meanwhile, in Des Moines, Iowa, future Acting U.S. Attorney General Matthew Whittaker is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Donald J. Trump from November 07, 2018, to February 14, 2019.
- 1971 Friday: Famed slide guitarist Duane Allman—who played with the Allman Brothers Band[viii] and with Derek and the Dominos[ix] (featuring Eric Clapton)—died in a motorcycle crash in Macon, Georgia, on this date.
- 1973 Monday: O.J. Simpson of the Buffalo Bills set TWO NFL records on this date. He carried the ball 39 times and rushed for 157 yards, which put him over 1,000 yards at the seventh game of the season.
- 1974 Tuesday: Republican President Gerald R. Ford signed a new U.S. law, which banned discrimination over sex or marital status in credit applications.
- 1979 Monday: On the 50th anniversary of the Great Stock Market Crash, anti-nuclear protestors tried but failed to shut down the New York Stock Exchange.
- 1982 Friday: Automaker John DeLorean undergoes indictment for drug trafficking.
- 1985 Tuesday: Liberia announced that Major General Samuel K. Doe won the first multi-party election in the history of the nation.
- 1987 Thursday: Thomas “Hit Man” Hearns wins his unprecedented fourth different weight boxing championship. Elsewhere, following the confirmation defeat of Robert H. Bork to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court, President Ronald Reagan announced his choice of Douglas H. Ginsburg, a nomination that fell apart over revelations of Ginsburg’s previous marijuana use.
- 1990 Monday: The U.N. Security Council voted to hold the regime of Iraqi thug President Saddam Hussein liable for human rights abuses and war damaged during its occupation of Kuwait. Elsewhere, in Los Angeles, California, the former 74th U.S. Attorney General William French Smith died at age 73. A Republican, he served under President Ronald Reagan from January 23, 1981, to February 25, 1981.
- 1991 Tuesday: The U.S. Galileo spacecraft became the first to visit an asteroid, Gaspra. Elsewhere, the United imposed trade sanctions on the military regime ruling Haiti to restore ousted President Jean-Bertrand Aristide to power.
- 1992 Thursday: The Food and Drug Administration approved the contraception, Depo Provera on this date.
- 1995 Sunday: Jerry Rice of the San Francisco 49ers became the NFL’s career leader in receiving yards with 14,040 yards.
- 1998 Thursday: Senator John Glenn, at age 77, roared back into space aboard the shuttle Discovery, retracing the trail he blazed 36 years earlier for America’s astronauts. Elsewhere, South Africa’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission condemned both apartheid and violence committed by the African National Congress.
- 2001 Monday: KTLA broadcast the first coast-to-coast HDTV network telecast.
- 2004 Friday: Osama bin Laden, in a videotaped statement, directly admitted for the first time that he had ordered the September 11 attacks and told America, “the best way to avoid another Manhattan” was to stop threatening Muslims’ security.”
- 2009 Thursday: Oil giant Dutch Shell warns that its outlook remains uncertain after reporting its quarterly profit fell by 73-percent.
- 2012 Monday: Superstorm Sandy came ashore in New Jersey and slowly marched inland, devastating coastal communities and causing widespread power outages; authorities blame the storm and its aftermath for at least 182 deaths in the United States.
- 2013 Tuesday: A rail line connecting Europe with Asia—first proposed 150 years earlier by Ottoman Sultan Abdulmejid—undergoes completion. It is the deepest underwater railway tunnel in the world.
- 2014 Wednesday: Thanks to West African nations educating their citizens on how to bury their dead folks properly, Ebola cases begin slowing down with hospitals now only partly full of those afflicted.
- 2015 Thursday: Today’s the day for Congressman Paul Ryan- he’s elected to replace outgoing Speaker of the House John Boehner. Meanwhile, communist China announces an end to its one-child policy after 35 years. Guess they are building up their military. A nation like the People’s Republic of China requires massive amounts of cannon fodder to become dictator of the world.
- 2016 Saturday: In Oslo, Norway, former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev says it would benefit the world if we could tone down the rhetoric meaning the Democratic Party in the United States won’t stop blaming Vladimir Putin and Russia for all the ills in the world but especially in the upcoming presidential election. In Game 4 of the World Series, the Cleveland Indians beat the Chicago Cubs by a score of 7-2, giving them a 3-to-1 series lead.
- 2017 Sunday: Federal law enforcement officers order former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort and his associate Rick Gates to surrender to the authorities in the ongoing attempt to dig up dirt on President Donald J. Trump. Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of Defense Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis warns of a massive response should Kim Jong Un and North Korea attack the United States or our allies in the region. Seems like he is trying to gin up yet another endless war in the Third World. Elsewhere, in Game 5 of the 2017 World Series, the Houston Astros recover from being down four runs to the Los Angeles Dodgers and then beating them by a score of 13-12 in the bottom of the 10th inning to take a 3-2 series lead. Both starters—Clayton Kershaw and Dallas Keuchel—found themselves knocked out somewhat early in the game with the bull pens then battling one another to eke out an incredible win. Meanwhile, all but 10 members of the Houston Texans took a knee during the national anthem, being the worthless POS’s they are, reacting to a remark from team owner Bob McNair to other NFL owners that “we can’t have the inmates running the prison.” F**k them football players for being so flipping sensitive. Grow a frigging pair, already.
- 2018 Monday: Long-time leftist leader of Germany- Angela Merkel- announces she will not seek another term as chancellor of the European powerhouse in 2021 and that when her term is up, she will also step down as head of her party. Down in Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro, conservative politician, defeats his left-wing challenger Fernando Haddad in the presidential election.
- 2019 Tuesday: Climate Change alarmists are at it again: in a study published in “Nature Communications” by ‘Climate Central,’ ‘rising seas around the world could endanger more than 150 million people worldwide, three times higher than previously thought- when? A decade from now? A century? Or is this more bulls**t designed to strike terror into the hearts of young people across the globe? Speaking of REAL danger, California continues to burn down, causing PG&E to flip the switch on more than 1.5 million customers in the vain hope they can halt the various wildfires’ progress. Manage the forests and we would not be in the trouble in which, we find ourselves. In Game 6 of the 2019 World Series, the Washington Nationals beat the Houston Astros 7-2 in Houston.
- 2020 Thursday: Both President Donald J. Trump and former vice president “Pro-China Joe” Biden are in Florida today battling for votes. Famed political adviser Dick Morris says that ‘Democrats are doing everything possible to keep voters from going to the polls on Tuesday.’ Speaking of the polls, a judge in Michigan strikes down a ban of open carry of firearms at polling sites. In other news, the economy grew a record 33 percent in the 3rd Quarter which House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi dismisses as ‘nothing.’ Even worse, she tells the hoi polloi that ‘it’s because of government largesse,’ which she seems to be standing in the way of. White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow says the growth was ‘beyond expectations.’ Finally, famed golfer Jack Nicklaus endorses President Trump because he’s ‘kept his promises.’
- 2020 Thursday A: Department of Homeland Security officials warn that ‘IF Joe Biden wins on Election Day, there will be a massive invasion across the southern border.’ Speaking of border issues, Twitter (break these SOBS up) suspends the account of the U.S. border chief Mark Morgan for celebrating the success of the wall between the United States and Mexico for bringing the numbers of illegals attempting to sneak across the border to almost nil. Time to break Twitter up. Meanwhile, the U.S. Supreme Court allows extensions for the arrival of ballots in Pennsylvania and North Carolina. In the same vein, the Girl Scouts of America delete a tweet celebrating the successful nomination and placement onto the U.S. Supreme Court of Amy Coney Barrett because of leftist backlash. Finally, Dr. Tony Fauci and Goldman Sachs demand a national mask mandate as a means of stopping the Chi-Com Virus.
- 2020 Thursday B: In France, the so-called ‘religion of peace’- Islam- strikes again as an Islamist thug murders three women- including the beheading of one- at the Basilica of Notre Dame in Nice- whereas another one attempting to cause mayhem gets shot by the cops. Elsewhere on the foreign affairs front, the White House moves ahead with the sale of 50 F-35 jets to the United Arab Emirates.
- 2020 Thursday C: Glenn Greenwald, co-founder of the Intercept, posts his resignation letter on Twitter today. Since the Intercept has joined in the crowd that is doing everything possible to censor any stories connected to Hunter Biden’s laptop or to his dad’s crooked dealings in Chi-Com land, the Ukraine, and wherever else President Barack Obama had sent him, he felt he could no longer work there. What a shame. Go to Newsmax. Speaking of the Biden Family story, Ronna McDaniel, chairperson of the Republican National Committee, says ‘censorship of this story is a step closer to socialism.’ We can attest to that because some unseen entity out there has slashed our numbers to almost ZERO. Elsewhere, UBS poll shows investors favor President Donald J. Trump over “Pro-China Joe” Biden by 52-48 percent. No kidding! Meanwhile, we learn that the little closet pink cupcake Jack Dorsey of Twitter has censored President Donald J. Trump 65 times (at least) and “Pro-China Joe” Biden ZERO times. Again, it’s time to break up Twitter, Google/Alphabet, and Facebook. Deport Sundar Pichai and his family back to Bangladesh.
- 2020 Thursday D: Folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Yellow Fever, Chi-Com Virus, the Wuhan Horseshoe Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 44,708,172 confirmed cases, +396,498, 1,177,077, confirmed deaths, +5,791, and 30,130,418 confirmed recoveries, +240,476. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 9,026,274 confirmed cases, UP 87,139 from yesterday’s reporting, 232,008 confirmed deaths, UP 1,151, and 5,512,841 confirmed recoveries, UP 30,204. Here are the stats for Israel now that Mo is living there: 313,114 confirmed cases, 2,508 confirmed deaths, and 299,439 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday E: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous, anti-communist American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 924,336 confirmed cases, 17,554 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 14,975 confirmed cases, 215 confirmed deaths, and 11,605 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 110,193 confirmed cases, 2,458 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Maryland- currently, they have 143,875 confirmed cases, 4,127 confirmed deaths, and 8,144 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Larry Hogan for your honesty.
- 2020 Thursday F: We had an up-and-down day in the markets today. Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 26,659.11, UP 139.16 points (+0.52%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,185.59, UP 180.72 points (+1.64%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,310.11, UP 39.08 points (+1.19%). Price of GOLD: $1,866.20 per troy oz., -1.80 (-0.10%) Here is the price of SILVER: $23.30 per troy oz., -0.006 (-0.26%). Price of PLATINUM: $850.30 per troy oz., +0.80 (+0.09%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,198.50 per troy oz., -52.10 (-2.31%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.06 per #, +0.002 (+0.07%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $36.01, -0.16 (-0.44%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.71 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.86 euros. Conversely, one-dollar U.S. = 28.35 Taiwanese dollars.
- 2020 Thursday G: Breaking News- Greg Kelly on Newsmax reports that the U.S. Department of Justice has been investigating Hunter Biden since December 2019. One of the things being investigating are possible money-laundering charges. One might think word of this would have arisen while the House was running the impeachment sham against President Donald J. Trump. Shame.
- 2020 Thursday H: Tonight’s Thursday Night Football Game (1) Atlanta Falcons, 25 (2-6) @ Carolina Panthers, 17 (3-5).
- 2020 Thursday I: In other news, the Trump administration reverses an Obama era policy that prevented Americans born in Jerusalem from listing either the city or the nation of Israel on their passports. The John Roberts Supreme Court helped Obama accomplish this by saying its standing interfered with the president’s right to set foreign policy. What? Screw Obama, the man was an anti-Semite as are many Democrats. Elsewhere, although historically still high, new jobless claims dropped to 751,000, the lowest since March. Numbers are down by 40,000 across 30 states with California, Florida, and Texas showing the biggest gains in the era of COVID-19. Sadly, IHOP says it’s going to close 100 restaurants across the country thanks to the ongoing Chi-Vi pandemic.
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 246,743,434 confirmed cases, +505,138, 5,004,369 confirmed deaths, +8,526 and 223,529,313 confirmed recoveries, +406,451. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 46,771,979 confirmed cases, UP 93,494 from yesterday’s reporting, 765,722 confirmed deaths, UP +1,981,[x] and 36,646,900 confirmed recoveries, UP 93,044. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xi]
- 2021 Friday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 451,276 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 47,558 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. (Note- COVID-19 stats gathered today at 3:00 P.M. PST).
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,795,782 confirmed cases, 72,179 confirmed deaths, and 2,549,178 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,694,234 confirmed cases, 59,595 confirmed deaths, and 3,234,844 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 83,987 confirmed cases, 898 confirmed deaths, and 83,089 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 728,350 confirmed cases, 8,691 confirmed deaths, and 309,268 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Maine: they have 103,671 confirmed cases, 1,163 confirmed deaths, and 102,508 confirmed recoveries.[xii]
- 2021 Friday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,326,742 confirmed cases, 8,085 confirmed deaths, and 1,308,942 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- communist Cuba, 37th country on the list: 950,613 cases of the virus, 8,223 confirmed death and 937,955 confirmed recoveries.[xiii]
- 2021 Friday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,819.56, UP 89.08 points (+0.25%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,498.39 UP +50.27 points (+0.33%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,605.38, UP 8.96 points (+0.19%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $83.22 per barrel, +0.41 (+0.50%). The price of GOLD is $1,785.00 per troy oz., -17.60 (-0.98%) while the price of SILVER is $23.97 per troy ounce, -0.16 (-0.64%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,021.80 per troy oz, -2.10 (-0.21%) while the price of COPPER is $4.37 per pound, -0.06 (-1.45%).[xiv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,002.31 per troy oz., +13.56 (+0.68%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,100.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $895,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,735.25 per USD/T, -11.25 (-0.41%).[xv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000016. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.41 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.55. In Canuck dollars, one greenback equals 1.24 and in Cape Verdean Escudo, a buck equal 95.35 and in Cayman Islands Dollar, one dollar equals 0.82 of theirs.[xvi]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.588 per gallon, $3.315 in Florida, $4.302 in Hawaii, and $3.880 in Washington state.[xvii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: American Samoa: $3.609. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 25th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Russia: $2.728 per U.S. Gallon.[xviii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,929,806,187,581 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xix] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after France the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Norway with $88,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Friday G: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- As the massive caravan continues plowing north through Mexico, hurling one roadblock of trembling Mexican national police aside after another, it breaks our hearts to have to tell you this, but we feel we must: today is Day No. 218 for the (in)famous ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be running the BIG SHOW down along the border and Day No. 125 since the wily skank showed up to do the f**king job. Ho, get yo’ ho ass down there and do the damned job. Now. Meanwhile, former U.S. Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott says that ‘Joe Biden has walked away from securing the border.’
- 2021 Friday H: FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I- Haitian police announced they have received ‘proof of life’ of the 17 kidnapped American missionaries currently being held by thugs although they did not say ‘what proof’ they received. Did you get an ear from each? What did the scum provide you? Elsewhere, France and the United Kingdom are battling one another over fishing rights in the English Channel.
- 2021 Friday I: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I- The Food and Drug Administration fully approves the Pfizer Chi-Vi vaccine for use among 5-11-year-olds. Meanwhile, scientists are lambasting the Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccines made by AstraZeneca and Pfizer as being insufficient for use in combatting the spiked proteins. Speaking of Chairman Xi’s never-ending bat flu, the U.S. Intel Community said there’s ‘fat chance’ the COVID-19 virus was ‘genetically modified.’ Like anyone believes the U.S. Intel Community…didn’t they tell us that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction not that long ago? Did they have a clue the Chi-Coms were testing hypersonic missiles? Nope.
- 2021 Friday J: HEALTH AND MEDICAL ALERTS- Scientists announce they have discovered the progression of Alzheimer’s disease in the human brain. Good. Maybe we will be able to cure this malady and in so doing, do something to help drooler-in-chief, slobbering Joe Biden.
- 2021 Friday K: COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS- First responders across the country are fighting the unconstitutional vaccine mandates being forced upon them. We hope in the New York mayoral race that EVERYONE votes for Curtis Sliwa on Tuesday. This is the ONLY way to stop this lunacy. Still, firefighters are filling the Big Apple’s streets protesting the unconstitutional mandates. Next, a new poll says that one-third of U.S. workers say their employers are forcing Chi-Vi vaccine mandates upon them. Next, up to 12,000 U.S. Air Force personnel are expected to get the boot for now giving into the jab. Talk about our country being weakened at a time when we must be on our toes the most!
- 2021 Friday L: VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS-(1) Pfizer $43.74 (2) AstraZeneca $62.38 (3) Merck & Company: $88.05 (4) Johnson & Johnson $162.88 (5) BioNTech $278.73 (6) Moderna $345.21. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Pfizer $43.16 (2) AstraZeneca $61.79 (3) Merck & Company: $81.15 (4) Johnson & Johnson $163.72 (5) BioNTech $278.34 (6) Moderna $326.54.
- 2021 Friday M: MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS- (1) Raytheon: $88.87 (2) General Dynamics: $202.75 (3) Boeing: $207.03 (4) Lockheed Martin: $332.32 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $257.22. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Raytheon: $91.86 (2) General Dynamics: $209.52 (3) Boeing: $212.97 (4) Lockheed Martin: $374.60 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $406.21.
- 2021 Friday N: PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $31.51 (2) DuPont: $69.56 (3) 3M: $178.68 (4) Honeywell: $218.62 (5) Teijen: $1,529.00. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Ansell Ltd.: $31.64 (2) DuPont: $72.11 (3) Honeywell: $217.40 (4) 3M: $180.80 (5) Teijen: $1,560.00.
- 2021 Friday O: ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS- (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $26.98 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $61.30 (3) Beyond Meat: $98.98. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.12 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $22.45 (3) Beyond Meat: $95.80.
- 2021 Friday P: BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS- (1) Wal-Mart $149.42 (2) Lowe’s: $233.82 (3) Home Depot: $371.58 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $491.54 (5) Amazon $3,372.43. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Wal-Mart $148.34 (2) Lowe’s: $228.77 (3) Home Depot: $365.99 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $481.99 (5) Amazon $3,335.55.
- 2021 Friday Q: JOE BIDEN NEWS I- “Great Leader” Joe Biden met with Pope Francis today in a 90-minute, untelevised meeting (what are they going to do? Show Joe with drool spilling off his chin?) with Pope Francis, we learn the most important topic of all- stopping the abortion holocaust- did not arise. Pope Francis is a disgrace. You cannot serve as the leader of all Christendom and be a Marxist at the same time, your grace. Meanwhile, when asked by reporters what the pope and he discussed, slobbering Joe Biden said, “Abortion didn’t come up.” Even more hilarious, the Catholic League says, ‘the Vatican stiffed Joe Biden.’
- 2021 Friday R: JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER- A new poll says that ’57-percent of the American people blame feeble Joe Biden for the crumbling economy.’ Next, while overseas in Europe, following his meeting with Pope Francis, Joe Biden’s shell sat down with French leader Emanuel Macron and told him the backstabbing deal made by the U.S. and the U.K. to give Australia nuclear submarine technology was ‘clumsy.’ (Note- because it was all for show, dumb ass. You guys thought you were BIG S**T robbing France of a $40-50 billion deal previously made between Paris and Canberra).
- 2021 Friday S: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I- The Biden regime’s Department of Justice has reached an $88 million settlement in the 2015 Charleston church massacre. Next, Joe Biden’s Department of Education is going after the Sunshine State. They are warning Tallahassee NOT to deprive public schools of funding should said schools choose to IGNORE “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis’ orders against MASK MANDATES. Next, U.S. Energy Department Secretary Jennifer M. Granholm says that ‘credits for union-made electric vehicles are essential.’
- 2021 Friday T: NANCY PELOSI’S JANUARY 06-2021 FALSE FLAG OPERATION- House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s sham 01-06-2021 False Flag Operation select committee ‘investigating the events’ surrounding the Capitol Hill ‘riots’ of that fateful day announce that it’s going to issue a subpoena to conservative attorney and Trump legal mind, John Eastman. Wow. In other news related to the events of that day, Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch says that D.C. Capitol Police Department officers had ample warnings of the large crowds that day and still did nothing.
- 2021 Friday U: POLITICAL NEWS I- Trump-hater, crybaby Congressman Adam “The C**t” Kinzinger, RINO-IL 16th congressional district, announces that instead of seeking another term in office, he is going to retire.[xx] In his discombobulated video in which, he made the announcement, he said that ‘this is not the end of my political career but merely the beginning.’ Many expect he will seek the governorship of Illinois while some of us believe the sniveling POS pussy will run for the White House in 2024. What is wrong with these goobers who possess the self-image of being so much more important than they ever will be? Once he started blubbering before the false flag operation 01-06-2021 Committee in the House, he sealed his fate- for good. (Note- President Donald J. Trump said of the loser’s announcement today, “two down, eight to go.”[xxi] Amen).
- 2021 Friday V: POLITICAL NEWS II- As Dems continue taking one another out in their fight to pass Joe Biden’s Build Back Better Bullshit agenda, an anonymous Capitol Hill staffer said that ultra-far-left crackpot Congresswoman Pramila “Pucker Puss” Jayapal, CPUSA-WA 7th congressional district, actually ejected senile House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi out of a meeting. Whoa. It appears ‘Madam Speaker’ no longer possesses the long knives to eliminate her enemies. Still, the Dems are delaying votes on Joe Biden’s Build Back Better Bullshit agenda because they cannot get it together. Meanwhile, Congressman Kevin Hern, R-OK 1st congressional district, said that the ‘Dems’ impasse over Joe Biden’s infrastructure and reconciliation bills has placed the FRINGE in charge, Vermont socialist Senator Bernie Sanders and Sandy “The Fly” Cortez.
- 2021 Friday W: POLITICAL NEWS III- Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, said today that ‘essential workers have done their jobs, don’t force them to undergo the Chi-Vi vaccination.’ Meanwhile, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis slams Joe Biden for his fascist vaccine mandates and sets the date for a special session of the Florida House and Senate to combat the feeble president’s dictates. Add to that the fact that the Sunshine State is suing both the Biden regime and NASA for demanding all workers undergo this highly questionable s**t coming out of Washington, D.C.
- 2021 Friday X: U.S. MILITARY NEWS- U.S. Air Force General John E. Hyten pointed out today the unpalatable fact that the Chi-Coms have tested ‘hypersonic missiles hundreds of times compared to just nine for us.’ This ain’t good.
- 2021 Friday Y: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS-LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I- Rapper Fetty Wap has been arrested on federal drug charges. Next- and we thought he was out of the woods- prosecutors are seeking prison time for mob attorney and rat, Michael Avenatti, over him trying to pull ‘an Al Sharpton’ and extorting Nike on race.’ The only problem with that scam is that attorney Avenatti is WHITE. It doesn’t work the same way, Michael!
- 2021 Friday Z: MASS SHOOTINGS NEWS– Armorer on Alec Baldwin’s “Rust” movie set says the film head overruled her attempts at instilling safety on the set when it comes to handling firearms. As you should recall, Alec Baldwin shot two people, killing one and severely injuring the other. Is this karma for him slamming cops, asking ‘how it feels to kill someone accidentally?’ Alec, you are a POS.
- 2021 Friday AA: PRO-DEATH MOVEMENT-ABORTION NEWS- Devil-worshipping Democrats across the country are going insane as a new report says that ‘abortions in the Lone Star State dropped by 50-percent in the month of September.’ YOU GO, TEXAS, YOU GO!
- 2021 Friday BB: POPULAR CULTURE NEWS- Country and Western performer Morgan Wallen is up for two American Music awards he cannot accept because of his use of the ‘N-word.’ What is up with you, dude?
- 2021 Friday CC: RELIGION NEWS– A Christian school group- Ratio Christi- is suing the University of Nebraska- Lincoln over the school’s refusal to fund the $1,500 speaking fee of well-known Christian scholar and speaker, University of Notre Dame’s Robert Audi. The school would probably be more than happy to host a speaker from the Satanic Temple or from the scumbag president of Iran.
- 2021 Friday DD: NASA, SPACE, AND UFO NEWS- NASA is blindly following along with Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates and is terminating federal government and contractor workers who have not yet received their jabs. WTF, NASA! It appears that everything presently occurring within and around our government is to benefit the Chi-Coms. The commies are in deeper in this country than they have ever been and it’s all financially based. Who knows? The PRC could soon be building concentration camps on the Moon for their Uighurs…
- 2021 Friday EE: VIRGINIA STATE NEWS- While delivering a speech on educational freedom in the Old Dominion State today, Vice President said of the Biden regime’s new plan to gift every illegal alien family member separated by the Trump administration $450,000 apiece (Note- spouses of U.S. servicemembers killed in action receive a payment of $400,000), that it’s ‘incomprehensibly stupid.’ (Note- Chef Bea O’Malley, the black mind of the AICPENDBLOG.COM, said IF black Democrats were not yet aware of how low their status is within the Democratic Party, this says it all. NO REPARATIONS for slavery but illegal aliens get ‘reparations?’ She is hot, folks, extremely hot). In other Virginia news, a new Fox News Channel poll shows that Republican gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin now enjoys an insurmountable 8-point lead over former Virginia Governor Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe, a far-left Democratic Party loser. Well-known Virginia politico Ken Cuccinelli says that ‘Virginia feels like a GOP victory.’ (Election Day is this upcoming Tuesday). In other Virginia gubernatorial news, Dems once again launched another false flag operation against Mr. Youngkin when they set up ‘tiki torches’ outside a Youngkin stop in Charleston. The Dems were attempting to evoke the ‘white supremacist’ event they set up early in President Donald J. Trump’s term. Later in the day, we learned it was the pro-pedophile, pro-NAMBLA group, the Lincoln Project. (Note- the Americans that fought on the side of the communists in Spain during the Spanish Civil War called themselves the Lincoln Brigades. Gives you an idea as to whom these scurrilous, scum-sucking, bottom-feeding rats are).
- 2021 Friday FF: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-MEGA-MILLIONS DRAW- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1707 what with a $22 million jackpot on the line: 15, 26, 28, 35, 45, and Mega 04. Out of 45,465 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was one person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $11,549.
- 2021 Friday GG: Friends, we invite everyone to stick around to discover whatever the Chi-Coms, their Democratic Party gofers and their Fake News allies are up to today- you will want to know, believe us.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0633 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset Mesas.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album by Sandy Denny would be her last- while she was alive- “Rendezvous,” and album that came out on May 16, 1977. Sadly, Ms. Denny was on a downhill slide as boozing and smoking took precedence over everything else, even including the child she shared with hubby, Trevor Lucas. Touring is a hard, hard slog and the lengthy one the hybrid Fairport Convention-Fotheringay had done in support of “Rising for the Moon” took a dreadful toll on her. Still, the album has its moments and is worth a listen, two, three, four, or more. Joining the legendary vocalist are hubby, Trevor Lucas (guitars, vocals), Jerry Donahue, Junior Murvin, Bob Weston (of Fleetwood Mac), and Richard Thompson (electric guitars), and everyone else who has performed with Fairport Convention or on any of the group’s various side projects and solo efforts. We hope you will investigate this one as it is the end of an era. Everything else coming from Sandy Denny will be archival releases. We hope you will seek this one out, give it a good listen, and consider making it a part of your daily listening pleasure- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-29-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 6,908. Chef Murph MacDougal.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Fleetwood Mac, Peter Green, Denny Laine, The Moody Blues, Wings, Carlos Santana, Duane Allman, The Allman Brothers Band, Derek and the Dominos, Eric Clapton, The Young Rascals, David Brigati, Eddie Brigati, The Jackson Five, Randy Jackson, Nazi Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels, President Grover Cleveland, U.S. Secretary of State Thomas F. Bayard, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott, Food and Drug Administration, FDA- the, Joe Biden, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Francis, U.S. Department of Justice, Build Back Better Bullshit, Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe, Senator Joe Manchin, President Ronald Reagan, U.S. Attorney General William French Smith, President Donald J. Trump, Acting U.S. Attorney General Matthew Whittaker, Glenn Youngkin, Ken Cuccinelli, President Donald J. Trump, Battle of El Alamein, Stalingrad, Haiti, France, United Kingdom, Fishing Rights, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS, COVID-19 STATISTICS, FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY, STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS, U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I, COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I, HEALTH AND MEDICAL ALERTS, COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS, VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS, MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS, PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS, ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS, BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS, JOE BIDEN NEWS I, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, NANCY PELOSI’S JANUARY 06-2021 FALSE FLAG OPERATION, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS II, POLITICAL NEWS III, U.S. MILITARY NEWS, CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS-LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I, SPORTS NEWS I, MASS SHOOTINGS NEWS, PRO-DEATH MOVEMENT-ABORTION NEWS, POPULAR CULTURE NEWS, RELIGION NEWS, NEW YORK STATE NEWS, VIRGINIA STATE NEWS, CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-MEGA-MILLIONS DRAW, 2021 World Series, Houston Astros- The, Atlanta Braves- The, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Canadian Dollar, Cape Verdean Escudo, Cayman Islands Dollar, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1707, Sandy Denny, Chef Murph MacDougal,
TODAY IN HISTORY, FRIDAY OCTOBER 29, 2021, BLOG POST #4,221
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Again, I must apologize for being behind, but the second round of the J & J vaccine has left me either in the john or in bed. I will make up for it, but I will admit, we were stupid to let our doctor talk us into doing round #2 in three months. Don’t do it that soon. -Murph.
Thursday, October 29, 2020, Today in History:
Friday, October 29, 2021:
[i] We began promoting the music of this legendary American rock band- the Young Rascals- beginning on Sunday, 08-December-2013 through Saturday, 21-December-2013. This band is one everyone who loves rock music must look into and enjoy.
[ii] See Time-Life Books, “Russia Resurgent,” by John Shaw, pages 151-152.
[iii] We promoted the music of the Moody Blues and of the band’s members beginning on Monday, 23-October-2017 through Sunday, 11-February-2018. We definitely hope you will check them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[iv] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Wings, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[v] We first began offering the music of Fleetwood Mac on Monday, 03-January-2011 through Thursday, 27-January-2011. On Tuesday, 18-January-2011, we promoted the album, “Rumours.” Please seek their music out by checking posts on those corresponding dates. We thank you.
[vi] We began promoting the music of Santana on Tuesday, 28-August-2012 through Tuesday, 23-October-2012. We hope you will seek the music of this famed man and his band out wherever you can find them.
[vii] We expect to present the music of the Jackson Five and Michael Jackson sometime in 2025-2026 so please stay tuned for future developments
[viii] When we promote the music of the Allman Brothers Band, we will also promote the music of Gov’t Mule. Stay tuned.
[ix] We began offering music by the supergroup Cream on Friday, 17-January-2014 through Monday, 03-February-2014. Please seek out their albums by visiting posts on those corresponding dates. You will be glad you did. Sadly, at the time, we also should have presented the solo catalogs of Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce, and Ginger Baker. When we do, Derek and the Dominoes will be among them. We hope to do so at some point within the next decade or so.
[x] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xviii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xix] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xx] The person running to unset POS Adam Kinzinger- former Trump associate Catalina Lauf- has already raised $1 million with which to unseat this scumbag. This could be among the major reasons as to WHY he is going to throw in the towel. Like a clogged toilet bowl, it will be good to flush him out to sea. If you would like to help, go to catalinaforcongress.com. All help is greatly appreciated.
[xxi] Last month, another of President Donald J. Trump’s enemies, Congressman Anthony Gonzalez, RINO-OH 16th congressional district, announced that he would not seek another term. The remaining eight to go are (1) Liz Cheney, RINO-WY At-Large congressional district, (2) John Katko, RINO-NY 24th congressional district, (3) Fred Upton, RINO-MI 6th congressional district, (4) Jaime Herrera Beutler, RINO-WA 3rd congressional district, (5) Dan Newhouse, RINO-WA 4th congressional district, (6) Peter Meijer, RINO-MI 3rd congressional district, (7) Tom Rice, RINO-SC 7th congressional district, and (8) David Valadao, RINO-CA 21st congressional district. The rats are jumping the ship one at a time. (Note- many of us here at the AICPENDBLOG.COM believe that both Liz Cheney and Adam “The C**t” Kinzinger will consider running for the White House in 2024 as will Senator Mitt Romney and former NJ Governor Chris “Lard Lad” Christie. Boy, do they have something coming their way…conceited fools.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!