Ramat Hasharon, Israel
Contact Me: mosesscharbugiii305A@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,216 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 384
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY-EIGHT OF THE BIDEN REGIME
297. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2021:
Vice President James S. Sherman; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Rufus W. Peckham; U.S. Secretary of State Daniel Webster; U.S. Senators Jeff Merkley and Mike Rounds; Nazi Party Youth Leader Artur Axmann; Fats Domino, John Lennon, Mott the Hoople featuring Dale “Buffin” Griffin, the Rolling Stones featuring Bill Wyman and Keith Richard, and Steppenwolf featuring Jerry Edmonton:
- 1492 Monday: At Mecklenburg, Germany, the citizenry burns 24 Jews at the stake.
- 1537 Sunday: Jane Seymour, third wife of England’s King Henry VIII, died 12 days after giving birth to Prince Edward, later King Edward VI.
- 1648 Saturday: The Treaty of Westphalia ended the Thirty Years War and effectively destroyed the Holy Roman Empire. It also recognized the independence of Switzerland.
- 1656 Tuesday: Through the Treaty of Vilnius, Russia and Poland joined forces to defend against and possibly defeat Sweden.
- 1795 Saturday: The Third Partition of Poland occurs as Russia, Austria, and Prussia divide the hapless nation up between them.
- 1836 Monday: Alonzo D. Phillips received a patent for the phosphorous friction safety match.
- 1851 Friday: William Lassell discovers two moons of the planet Uranus, Umbriel, and Ariel.
- 1852 Sunday: The 14th and 19th U.S. Secretary of State Daniel Webster died in Marshfield, Massachusetts, on this date. He served the first time under President William Henry Harrison and then President John Tyler from 03-06-1841 to 05-08-1843. The second time was under President Millard Fillmore from 07-23-1850 to 10-24-1852 and died in office. He began political life as a Federalist, then a National Republican, and ended life as a Whig.
- 1855 Wednesday: The 27th vice president of the United States March 04, 1909, to October 30, 1912—Republican James S. Sherman—is born in Utica, N.Y., on this date.
- 1861 Thursday: The first transcontinental telegraph message was sent by Chief Justice Stephen J. Field in San Francisco to President Abraham Lincoln in Washington, D.C., over a line built by Western Union Telegraph Company.
- 1871 Tuesday: A rampaging mob in Los Angeles, California, lynches 18 Chinese people.
- 1901 Thursday: Widow Anna Edson Taylor became the first person to go over Niagara Falls in a barrel.
- 1908 Saturday: Billy Murray hits the charts with the iconic, “Take me out to the Ballgame.”
- 1909 Sunday: In Altamont, N.Y., the 56th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Rufus W. Peckham died on this date. President Grover Cleveland nominated his fellow Democrat to fill the seat of another Democrat Associate Justice Howell Edmunds Jackson. Peckham served from 12-09-1895 to 10-24-1909.
- 1911 Tuesday: Robert Scott’s Antarctic expedition leaves Cape Evans for the South Pole.
- 1916 Tuesday: Moroccan troops capture Ft. Douamont from the French Foreign Legion.
- 1922 Tuesday: The Irish Parliament adopts a constitution for the Irish Free State.
- 1929 Thursday: “Black Thursday” occurs, which is the start of the Stock Market Crash; the DOW drops 12.8-percent.
- 1931 Saturday: The George Washington Bridge opens connecting New York to New Jersey opens for business. Meanwhile, a federal court sentences mobster Al Capone to 11 years in prison for federal income tax evasion.
- 1936 Saturday: Bill Wyman, longtime bass player of the Rolling Stones[i] as well as a solo career with the Rhythm Kings was born on this date in Lewisham, London, England. Elsewhere, the short story, “The Devil and Daniel Webster,” by Stephen Vincent Benet was published in the Saturday Evening Post.
- 1939 Tuesday: Benny Goodman and his orchestra recorded their signature theme, “Let’s Dance,” for Columbia Records. Next, nylon stockings—manufactured by DuPont—went on sale in Wilmington, Delaware. Meanwhile, in Nazi Germany, the Nazis order all Jews to wear the yellow Star of David.
- 1940 Thursday: The 40-hour workweek went into effect under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938. (However, this standard is now in danger thanks to President Obama and his Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act —will the unionists continue to support this quack of a president, or will they abandon him and come to the Republicans?) Meanwhile, in Europe, Adolf Hitler meets with French leader Marshal Petain.
- 1941 Friday: As German troops struggle to advance on Moscow, the siege in Leningrad becomes more dire as the Germans and Finns daily shell the city while Luftwaffe bombers appear in the skies overhead with increasing regularity. Leningraders are becoming desperate for food and fuel with which, to heat their homes and factories. People kill one another for a scrap of bread. Elsewhere, Army Group South- under the command of Field Marshal Gerd von Rundstedt ordered the Sixth Army under the command of Field Marshal von Reichenau to overrun the major factory city of Kharkov which they accomplished in extraordinary time.
- 1942 Saturday: In Stalingrad, the Sixth Army prepares an offensive to take out Russian troops in the northern salient of the city at Spartanovka. The Soviet troops are facing annihilation there, but the Russians are bringing up some warships on the river to help the defenders with controlled fire.
- 1945 Wednesday: The United Nations officially came into being as its charter took effect shortly after the end of World War II. China, France, the Soviet Union, Great Britain, the United States, and numerous other signatories ratified its charter.
- 1946 Thursday: In the aftermath of World War II, the Dutch and the Indonesians sign a peace treaty to end both colonialism and the war that occurred between the two as the Dutch attempted to reclaim the country as its own. Meanwhile, famed drummer of the rock group, Steppenwolf[ii], Jerry Edmonton, was born on this date in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada.
- 1948 Sunday: In a speech given by Barnard Baruch before the Senate War Investigating Committee, the term ‘cold war’ appeared for the first time. Elsewhere, future drummer with Mott the Hoople[iii], Mott, and the British Lions—Dale “Buffin” Griffin—is born in Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, England on this date.
- 1952 Friday: Republican presidential candidate General Dwight D. Eisenhower declared in Detroit, “I shall go to Korea” as he promised to end the conflict and true to his word, made the visit over a month later.
- 1954 Sunday: In Huron, South Dakota, future Republican Senator Mike Rounds is born. He would enter the Senate on January 03, 2015.
- 1956 Wednesday: In Myrtle Creek, Oregon, future U.S. Senator Jeff Merkley is born. A Democrat, he would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03, 2009.
- 1960 Monday: The Cuban government nationalized all remaining American-owned property in Cuba. The process of naturalizing all U.S. and foreign-owned property in Cuba began on August 06, 1960.
- 1962 Wednesday: A naval blockade of Cuba ordered by President John F. Kennedy went into effect during the missile crisis; the blockade was designed to interdict offensive weapons going into the island from the Soviet Union.
- 1969 Friday: Richard Burton bought his wife Elizabeth Taylor a 69-carat Cartier diamond ring for $1.5 million and presented it to his wife several days later.
- 1971 Sunday: Texas Stadium opens in Dallas, Texas; the Dallas Cowboys beat the New England Patriots 44-21.
- 1972 Tuesday: Hall of Famer Jackie Robinson, who had broken Major League Baseball’s color barrier in 1947, died in Stamford, Connecticut, at age 53.
- 1973 Wednesday: The Yom Kippur War ends; the Israeli military is 65 miles from Cairo and 26 miles from Damascus. Meanwhile, former Beatle John Lennon sues the U.S. Federal government for tapping his home phones.
- 1978 Tuesday: Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones[iv] suffers conviction for possession of heroin in Canada. The Canucks want to send him to prison for decades but because of who he is and because Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau’s wife is a camp follower of the Stones, the government will work something out equitable to both the band and to the Canadian government.
- 1980 Friday: The merchant freighter SS Poet departed Philadelphia, bound for Port Said, Egypt, with a crew of 34 and a cargo of grain; it disappeared en route and has not been heard from since.
- 1986 Friday: Britain broke relations with Syria after a Jordanian suffered conviction in an attempted bombing on behalf of the Syrian government. The evidence in the trial led to the belief that Syria was involved in the attack on an Israeli airliner.
- 1989 Tuesday: Reverend Jim Bakker receives a sentence of 45 years for corruption and fraud which is later reduced to eight and then four due to good behavior.
- 1991 Thursday: In Santa Monica, California, “Star Trek” creator Gene Roddenberry dies at age 70.
- 1992 Saturday: The Toronto Blue Jays became the first non-U.S. team to win the World Series when the defeated the Atlanta Braves in Game 6 by a score of 4-3.
- 1996 Thursday: Former Nazi Party Youth Leader Artur Axmann died on this date.
- 2002 Thursday: Authorities apprehended U.S. Army veteran John Allen Muhammad and his teenage accomplice Lee Boyd Malvo near Myersville, Md., in the Washington-area DC sniper attacks. Malvo later received a sentence of life in prison without parole while Muhammad received a sentence of death and underwent execution in 2009.
- 2003 Friday: The Concorde makes its final commercial flight by landing at Heathrow Airport in London, England.
- 2005 Monday: Civil rights icon Rosa Parks died in Detroit at age 92.
- 2007 Wednesday: California continues to burn as Santa Ana winds from the south spread the flames farther and wider than before. The state is battling 18 separate fires across the state, 426,000 acres burned, 1,684 structures destroyed, at least 3 killed and thousands more injured. Another 25,000 structures face destruction and still, RINO Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger won’t do the job of maintaining and clearing the forests to prevent future fires. WTF? Meanwhile, Iraq revokes U.S.-imposed military contractor immunity following various incidents in which, private military contractors have slain numerous ‘innocent Iraqis.’
- 2008 Friday: In Chicago, Illinois, home of mass murder around the clock, singer-actress Jennifer Hudson’s mother and brother were discovered slain in the family’s home. Three days later, they found her 7-seven-year-old nephew murdered, too. Hudson’s estranged brother-in-law was convicted of the murders and sentenced to life in prison.
- 2009 Saturday: Pakistani officials announce that their troops had captured Kotkai, the strategically located hometown of Pakistan’s Taliban chief, Hakimullah Mershud and one of his top POS deputies after fierce fighting.
- 2010 Sunday: The first black mayor of a town in the former Eastern Bloc, Peter Bossman, becomes the mayor of Piran, Slovenia. Meanwhile, WikiLeaks drops more documents showing that the U.S. government allowed the Iraqis to torture and murder with abandon as we looked the other way. War logs shared by the TRUTH organization show that another 15,000 Iraqis died in the U.S.-led war than previously reported. Say it ain’t so!
- 2011 Monday: The Obama administration unveils a new plan to help homeowners who are underwater due to the Great Recession. Elsewhere, as Occupy protests get underway- the S.A. compared to future thug groups Antifa and Black Lives Matter, which are the S.S.- cause trouble around the nation. In Dallas at a protest outside a Chase Bank, the cops arrest 23 rioters while in Maine, someone throws a chemical bomb into the middle of an Occupy Protest in the city of Portland.
- 2012 Wednesday: In Downey, California, an unknown shooter kills 3 and wounds 2 people. Cops are searching for the criminal. Meanwhile, the U.S. presidential election is reportedly in a ‘dead heat’ as the election draws nearer. As if things couldn’t get any worse for President Barack Obama, WikiLeaks drops a trove of secret documents showing that with Obama as the president, the U.S. has more secret CIA prisons than ever thought, stretching from Gitmo to Iraq and other hellish places around the world. Thought you were going to close Gitmo on ‘Day 1’ Mr. Obama?
- 2013 Thursday: The German Government summons the United States ambassador to a meeting over suspicions that the government of the United States monitored the phones of Chancellor Angela Merkel. Both Germany and France demand “NO SPYING” pledge from the U.S. A shocking report based on recent revelations from former NSA contractor Edward Snowden detail how the metadata vacuum scooped up intel directly from 35 world leaders. Wow. What’s up, President Obama?
- 2014 Friday: The European Union plans to reduce carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gas emissions by 40 percent compared to 1990 levels and increase renewables to 27 percent of all energy sources; environmentalists claim larger targets are needed, which is flipping crazy put the world back in the Triassic Period why don’t you.
- 2015 Saturday: In Des Moines, Iowa, Democrats Hillary Rodham Clinton, Sen. Bernie Sanders, and former Baltimore, Maryland Mayor Martin O’Malley rally a crowd of 6,600 attendees. Sanders, however, criticized Mrs. Clinton on being slow to the party on LGBTQIA+ rights including gay marriage as well as for being for the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Keystone pipeline. Finally, former British Prime Minister Tony Blair apologizes for having brought the UK into the Iraq War.
- 2016 Monday: In Quetta, Pakistan, an ISIS suicide bomber attacks a police academy killing 61 and injuring another 117 trainees and instructors. Speaking of the ISIS scum, as the Iraqi army continues drawing ever nearer to the occupied city of Mosul, ISIS resistance becomes even more fierce. Meanwhile, GOP presidential candidate Donald J. Trump brushes off polls showing that his opponent, Hillary Rodham Clinton, is expanding her lead to insurmountable numbers. He calls them ‘phony.’
- 2017 Tuesday: In Saudi Arabia, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman vows to return the nation to a moderate form of Islam (we shall see) after establishing $500 billion economic zone to focus on the industries of the future. Elsewhere, in Game 1 of the 2017 World Series, the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Houston Astros by a final score of 3-1. Elsewhere, famed rock star, Fats Domino, died on this date in Harvey, Louisiana, at age 89-and-2/3-years-old. The coroner said it was natural causes.
- 2018 Wednesday: At Fenway Park in Boston, the Boston Red Sox beat the Los Angeles Dodgers by a final score of 4-2. Elsewhere, pipe bombs continue showing up at the homes of various Democrats including the Clintons, the Obamas, former CIA director John Brennan, and CNN. (We think someone within the Democratic Party was behind this scheme to make it look like Trump supporters were going after Marxist thugs. Others who received such bombs was former Nazi and financier George Soros). Finally, down in South Carolina, a lucky person won the largest Powerball lottery jackpot, $1.6 billion.
- 2019 Thursday: The Spanish government removes the remains of former Spanish leader and savior, Generalissimo Francisco “El Caudillo” Franco from the National Mausoleum and transfer them to a familial private burial ground in Madrid. Meanwhile, the Trump Dept. of Justice opens a criminal probe into the Mueller Investigation into Trump-Russia collusion, now proven to be a sham engineered by the Democrats to deflect attention away from Hillary Clinton and her missing emails. Speaking of Trump, he plans on sending U.S. troops and armored units to eastern Syria to protect oilfields located there. The oil should be ours since we obliterated ISIS.
- 2020 Saturday: Folks, let us present to you the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox, communist China’s gift to the world and a boon for Democrats who want to exercise their fascist skills in locking down people’s lives: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 42,525,834 confirmed cases, +450,266, 1,148,512, confirmed deaths, +6,737, and 28,691,238 confirmed recoveries, +213,997. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 8,664,187 confirmed cases, UP 85,356 from yesterday’s reporting, 228,019 confirmed deaths, UP 912, and 5,398,437 confirmed recoveries, UP 20,036. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 903,243 confirmed cases, 17,321 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 14,617 confirmed cases, 208 confirmed deaths, and 11,232 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 106,198 confirmed cases, 2,396 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: South Carolina- currently, they have 169,931 confirmed cases, 3,793 confirmed deaths, and no mention of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Henry McMaster for behaving like your typical Democratic politician- thank you. Let’s look at Israel’s stats now that Mo is living there: 309,313 confirmed cases, 2,372 confirmed deaths, and 291,206 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Saturday A: Speaking of the Chi-Vi, the ‘gift that keeps on giving and won’t go the f**k away,’ numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu continue going up, both in the U.S. and across the world. Oklahoma set a single day record of 1,800 cases in a single day. Spain says their number of REAL Wuhan Virus cases is probably above 3 million while Greece and Portugal are enacting new lockdowns to combat the Chi-Com biowarfare attack on the entire world. Poland also is increasing lockdown measures. French leader Emanuel Macron says, ‘France will be fighting the Wuhan Flu until next summer, at least.’ People in Naples, Italy, are taking to the streets to protest the draconian measures imposed there and people in other parts of the world are screaming for REVENGE on the political hacks in Beijing.
- 2020 Saturday B: Speaking of the Chi-Coms, various European Union nations are joining with the U.S. to combat the Chi-Coms’ main spying apparatus, Huawei. Sweden and the United Kingdom have already banned them while Germany announces it’s going to crack down on the communist intelligence-gathering apparatus. Time to bring the world’s supply chains home. Speaking of the Chi-Vi, the FDA greenlights AstraZeneca to get back on track with their Chinese Virus vaccine tests while Johnson & Johnson announces they, too, will get back to work on developing their vaccine following some unexplained illnesses among test volunteers.
- 2020 Saturday C: Government offices in northern Los Angeles County had to call in National Guard cyber experts to combat a North Korean assault on government cyber systems. The supposed culprit is a bug called “KIMJONGRAT.” We hope they clean this POS cyber mole out of their systems. Kim Jong Un- watch the f**k out.
- 2020 Saturday D: U.S. Special Forces kill al-Qaida’s No. 2 via a drone strike. Speaking of terrorists, Afghanistan’s Interior Ministry reports a suicide attack on an educational center kills 18 people and wounds another 57. Thank you, terrorist scum.
- 2020 Saturday E: California Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom continues blaming PG&E for the state’s wildfire ills. This year alone, the state lost 31 people and more than 9,200 buildings and shutoffs of service in 38 counties could begin as early as tomorrow morning and continue into Tuesday to help the state fight the ongoing wildfires. Listen, morons: CLEAN THE DAMNED FORESTS OUT INSTEAD OF PUTTING EVERY NICKEL INTO HIGH-SPEED RAIL (a communist Chinese-Golden State Democrats’ enrichment scheme to be sure) OR INTO CALPERS TO FUND STATE EMPLOYEE’S RETIREMENT PROGRAMS. Enough is f**king enough already!
- 2020 Saturday F: Famed country-and-folk singer-songwriter Jerry Jeff Walker- the man who penned the tune, “Mr. Bojangles,” made famous by the Nitty-Gritty Dirt Band died at age 78 after battling cancer and its attendant problems. His career spanned 51 years and he released more than 31 original albums. Heaven’s rock-and-roll band has added another icon to its ranks. God bless you.
- 2020 Saturday G: President Donald J. Trump is blitzing the country holding several rallies in a variety of states across the nation. Meanwhile, the Biden-Harris ticket (or the Harris-Biden ticket if you believe the VP’s husband’s comments about being ‘married to the next president’ [what a loser] is having difficulty drawing flies and worse yet, the former VP Biden calls supporters of President Trump, “Chumps.” Way to go, “Pro-China Joe” Biden. Meanwhile, Kamala Harris, a woman not down for the struggle no matter how much she claims she is does a stop in Cleveland, Ohio, and has to ask her handlers, “are we in Cleveland?’ Thank you, hot mic!
- 2020 Saturday H: Here are the numbers for tonight’s Super Lotto Drawing #3502 with a prize of $20 million. The numbers: 08, 20, 24, 34, 35, and Mega 03. One person had five numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $35,117. Next, here are the numbers for the Powerball Drawing #788 with a jackpot of $102 million: 18, 20, 27, 45, 65, and Power 06. One person had FIVE numbers but not the Powerball for a prize of $1904,535. Nice. Meanwhile, in Game 4 of the 2020 World Series, the Tampa Bay Rays in the bottom of the 9th inning score two runs off Kelly Jansen to win the game 8-7. Looks like the old snake has bit them again!
- 2021 Sunday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 244,424,381 confirmed cases, +315,052, 4,963,666 confirmed deaths, +4,473 and 221,445,031 confirmed recoveries, +269,165. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 46,312,782 confirmed cases, UP 18,572 from yesterday’s reporting, 756,362 confirmed deaths, UP +157,[v] and 36,052,614 confirmed recoveries, UP 18,728. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- 2021 Saturday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 442,266 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 38,198 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths.
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,759,287 confirmed cases, 71,553 confirmed deaths, and 2,530,420 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,681,830 confirmed cases, 58,608 confirmed deaths, and 3,089,778 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 83,351 confirmed cases, 888 confirmed deaths, and 82,463 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 713,646 confirmed cases, 8,512 confirmed deaths, and 304,318 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., North Dakota: they have 144,748 confirmed cases, 1,718 confirmed deaths, and 139,856 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Saturday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,323,079 confirmed cases, 8,049 confirmed deaths, and 1,303,142 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Belgium, 32nd country on the list: 1,312,360 cases of the virus, 25,846 confirmed death and 1,200,847 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Saturday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,677.02, UP 73.94 points (+0.21%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,090.20 DOWN 125.50 points (-0.82%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,544.90, DOWN 4.88 points (-0.11%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $83.98 per barrel, +1.48 (+1.79%). The price of GOLD is $1,937.10 per troy oz., +11.20 (+0.63%) while the price of SILVER is $24.39 per troy ounce, +0.22 (+0.91%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,043.50 per troy oz, -6.20 (-0.59%) while the price of COPPER is $4.50 per pound, -0.06 (-1.24%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,021.79 per troy oz., +5.13 (+0.25%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $825,000.00 per CNY/T, +27,500.00 (+3.45%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,876.75 per USD/T, -33.75 (-1.16%).[x] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000016. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.39 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.16. In Bangladeshi Taka, one greenback equals 85.64 and in Barbadian Dollar, a buck equal 2.00 and in Belarussian Ruble, one dollar equals 2.42 of theirs.[xi] Wow.
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.544 per gallon, $3.312 in Florida, $4.263 in Hawaii, and $3.877 in Washington state.[xii] Let us look at one other Wyoming: $3.507. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 21st LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Saudi Arabia: $2.352 per U.S. Gallon.[xiii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,915,600,232,803 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after India, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Singapore with $168,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Sunday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- Folks, today is Day No. 213 for the ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the ongoing disaster along the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 120 since ‘California’s Shame’ has gone there to do her job. Okay, here are the appalling figures for the crisis as presented by the patriots at One America News, the ONLY channel so bold as to publicize the disaster the Biden regime is forcing upon the American people.[xv] Here is the cost of caring for the invaders for just this day: $585,033,152. Next, here is the cost of caring for the interlopers for the entire year: $324,968,977,376. Here is the atrocious figure for the illegal alien pond scum that have swarmed across the U.S.-Mexico border just this year: 3,330,668. Finally, here is the conservative LOW estimate of illegals residing in the country depleting it of its resources: 37,330,668. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Sunday G: FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I- In the wonderful country of Afghanistan, some jokesters set off a roadside bomb trying to take out a Taliban vehicle killing two civilians instead. One would think everyone loves the Taliban there but oh, no, it would appear that a resistance is growing to these 6th century pieces of pond scum. (Note- the best way to deal with the Taliban is if the women taken as sex slaves begin castrating the irascible jihadists in the boudoir).
- 2021 Sunday H: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I- The Chi-Coms are up to their old tricks yet again what with the arrival of the new AY.4.2 variant of their now infamous COVID-19 virus. It has shown up in the United Kingdom and in Israel and according to world health authorities will be coming to a country sometime soon near you. Of course, the vaccines won’t deal with this crap, but the Biden regime will continue pushing them on us anyway. Still, there are people willing to fight back. Employees of American Airlines continue protesting outside the company’s headquarters saying, “NO, we are not going to take the flipping Chi-Vi vaccine.”
- 2021 Sunday I: POLITICAL NEWS I- Forced to bow down to America’s parents after labeling them DOMESTIC PARENTS, the National School Board Association apologizes to them. Anger across the country was growing to the point of exploding over their careless comments what with various school boards across the country electing to leave the organization. Speaking of ‘elites,’ former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, D-HI, says that the ‘elites are power hungry and seek to increase it’ using any means they can.
- 2021 Sunday J: SUNDAY, 10-24-2021 10:00 A.M. GAMES– (1) Kansas City Chiefs, 3 (3-4-0) @ Tennessee Titans, 27 (5-2-0) (2) New York Jets (1-5-0), 13 @ New England Patriots, 54 (3-4-0) (3) Cincinnati Bengals, 41 (5-2-0) @ Baltimore Ravens, 17 (5-2-0) (4) Washington Redskins, 16 (2-5-0) Green Bay Packers, 24 (6-1-0) (5) Atlanta Falcons (3-3-0), 30 @ Miami Dolphins, 28 (1-6-0) and (6) Carolina Panthers, 3 (3-4-0) @ New York Giants, 25 (2-5-0).
- 2021 Sunday K: SUNDAY, 10-24-2021 1:05 P.M. GAME– (7) Philadelphia Eagles, 22 (2-5-0) @ Las Vegas Raiders, 33 (5-2-0) and (8) Detroit Lions, 19 (0-7-0) @ Los Angeles Rams, 28 (6-1-0).
- 2021 Sunday L: SUNDAY, 10-24-2021 1:25 P.M. GAMES– (9) Houston Texans, 5 (1-6-0) @ Arizona Cardinals, 31 (7-0-0) and (10) Chicago Bears, 3 (3-4-0) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 38 (6-1-0).
- 2021 Sunday M: SUNDAY, 10-24-2021 5:20 P.M. GAMES– (11) Indianapolis Colts, 30 (2-4-0) @ San Francisco 49ers (2-3-0), 18. This is tomorrow night’s Monday Night Football matchup: (12) New Orleans Saints (3-2-0) @ Seattle Seahawks (2-4-0). Here are the results from last Thursday Night Football: (13) Denver Broncos, 14 (3-4-0) @ Cleveland Browns, 17 (4-3-0). Here are the teams that have a bye this week: Pittsburgh Steelers (3-3-0); Buffalo Bills (4-2-0); Los Angeles Chargers (4-2-0); Jacksonville Jaguars (1-5-0); Minnesota Vikings (3-3-0); and Dallas Cowboys (5-1-0).
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0628 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Yuccas and Poppies.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album released by Richard and Linda Thompson was “Pour Down Like Silver,’ an album that came out on November 18, 1975. Sadly, Richard Thompson has never received the musical due he deserves, not being lauded as are Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, even Alvin Lee, Robin Trower, and Kim Simmonds, but he sure as heck deserves to be there with them as is a guitar god and song-writing genius. The album is interlaced with English folk rock is some hardcore rock and roll/blues playing combined with innovative and many times humorous lyrics about people we all kind of know over the course of our lives. Joining Mr. Thompson (vocals, guitars, other stringed instruments, and keyboards) are wife, Linda (vocals), Pat Donaldson (bass), Tim Donald (drums and percussion), Simon Nichol (guitars, pianos, organs, and vocals), John Kirkpatrick (accordions), and several others to round out the sound. This is a great album; we love it and know that all fans of the band and of its individual members are going to love it too. Please, seek it out now and add it to your collection- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-23-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 5,282. Moses Scharbug III.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Keith Richards, The Rolling Stones, Bill Wyman, Mott the Hoople, Mott, British Lions, Dale “Buffin” Griffin, Steppenwolf, Jerry Edmonton, The Beatles, John Lennon, Fats Domino, President Grover Cleveland, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Rufus W. Peckham, Nazi Party Youth Leader Artur Axmann, President William Henry Harrison, President John Tyler, U.S. Secretary of State Daniel Webster, U.S. Senator Jeff Merkley, U.S. Senator Mike Rounds, Vice President James S. Sherman, Stalingrad, Siege of Leningrad, Battle for Moscow, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Pfizer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Bangladeshi Taka, Barbadian Dollar, Belorussian Ruble, Richard and Linda Thompson, Moses Scharbug III,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SUNDAY OCTOBER 24, 2021, POST #4,216
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Saturday, October 24, 2020, Today in History:
Sunday, October 24, 2021:
[i] We shared the music of the Rolling Stones (and the group’s individual members) beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects.
[ii] We promoted the music of Steppenwolf, beginning on Friday, 25-May-2012 through Sunday, 17-June-2012. You definitely need to check the music of this iconic band out ASAP.
[iii] We presented another series of interconnected bands which included Free, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, the Firm, Mott the Hoople, Ian Hunter, the Yardbirds, and a plethora of solo and group efforts beginning on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope that you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your growing collection.
[iv] We shared the music of the Rolling Stones (and the group’s individual members) beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xv] Glad I live in Israel. We just have to deal with the Palestinians. Mo.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!