Ramat Hasharon, Israel
Contact Me: mosesscharbugiii305A@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,214 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 386
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY-SIX OF THE BIDEN REGIME
295. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2021:
U.S. Secretaries of State John Forsyth, John Sherman, and Edward Stettinius Jr; U.S. Secretaries of the Treasury William H. Crawford and John Sherman; U.S. Secretary of War William H. Crawford; the Beatles featuring Paul McCartney, Elton John, H.P. Lovecraft featuring Jerry McGeorge, the Cars featuring Greg Hawkes, and the Young Rascals featuring Eddie Brigati:
- 1746 Saturday: Princeton University was first chartered as the College of New Jersey.
- 1780 Sunday: In Fredericksburg, Virginia, the future 13thS. Secretary of State John Forsyth was born. Forsyth would serve under President Andrew Jackson from July 01, 1834, to March 04, 1841, and would begin political life as a Democratic-Republican and would then end up a member of the Democratic Party.
- 1797 Sunday: French balloonist Andre-Jacques Garnerin made the first parachute descent, landing safely from a height of about 3,000 feet over Paris.
- 1799 Tuesday: Russia abandons second anti- French coalition.
- 1811 Tuesday: Composer and piano virtuoso Franz Liszt was born in the Hungarian town of Raiding in present-day Austria.
- 1812 Thursday: The Duke of Wellington seizes Burgos, Spain.
- 1816 Tuesday: The 9thS. Secretary of War William H. Crawford left office on this date. A Democratic-Republican, Crawford served under President James Madison from August 01, 1815, to October 22, 1816. He then moved up to U.S. Treasury secretary serving under the same president from today until March 06, 1825.
- 1836 Saturday: Sam Houston was inaugurated as the first constitutionally elected president of the Republic of Texas.
- 1862 Wednesday: Confederate troops retake Cumberland Gap, Tennessee.
- 1879 Thursday: Thomas Edison conducted his first successful experiment with a high-resistance carbon filament.
- 1881 Saturday: The Boston Symphony gives its first concert.
- 1883 Monday: The original Metropolitan Opera House in New York held its grand opening with a performance of Gounod’s “Faust.” Elsewhere in the state, the newly organized National Horse Show Association of America opened the first horse show in America, the New York Horse Show.
- 1897 Friday: The world’s first auto dealership opens in London, England.
- 1899 Sunday: British troops flee Dundee, Natal, South Africa.
- 1900 Monday: In Washington, D.C., the 35thS. Secretary of State John Sherman died. He would serve under President William McKinley from March 06, 1897, to April 27, 1898. He began political life as a Whig, then became a member of the Oppositionist Party, and ended as a Republican. Sherman also served his nation as its 32nd U.S. secretary of the Treasury. In this capacity, he served under President Rutherford B. Hayes from March 10, 1877, to March 03, 1881.
- 1900 Monday A: Meanwhile, in Chicago, Illinois, the future 48thS. Secretary of State Edward Stettinius Jr., is born. He would serve under Presidents Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Harry S. Truman from December 01, 1944, to June 27, 1945, and following this stint would become the first U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.
- 1906 Monday: Three-thousand blacks demonstrate and riot in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, demanding civil rights.
- 1907 Tuesday: Ringling Brothers Greatest Show on Earth buys Barnum and Bailey Circus. Elsewhere, the Panic of 1907 began when depositors began withdrawing money from many New York banks.
- 1913 Wednesday: Explosion at Dawson, New Mexico, coalmine kills 263 mineworkers.
- 1928 Monday: Republican presidential nominee Herbert Hoover spoke of the “American system of rugged individualism” in a speech at New York’s Madison Square Garden.
- 1934 Monday: Bank robber Charles “Pretty Boy” Floyd was shot to death by federal agents at a farm in East Liverpool, Ohio.
- 1939 Sunday: In the first televised football game in history, Brooklyn defeated Philadelphia 23-14 in New York.
- 1942 Thursday: The first troop ships sail out of Scotland, bound for Vichy French territory in Algeria and at the port city of Oran. The Allies were underway with driving the Axis out of North Africa. On the Eastern Front, fighting in Stalingrad continues to rage as the Germans are in a position to seize the Red October and Barricades factories while the other tractor factory also is within their grasp. According to historian Geoffrey Jukes, the toll is horrendous with the Germans losing one full division every five days or less while Russian units- 37th Guards, 308th and 193rd Infantry Divisions of the 82nd Army could field little more than two hundred men.
- 1945 Monday: Future guitarist/vocalist with the psychedelic acid-rock band, H.P. Lovecraft[i]—Jerry McGeorge—is born in Cincinnati, Ohio, on this date.
- 1946 Tuesday: Due to unexploded mines, two British ships sink off the coast of Albania. Elsewhere, future vocalist of the Young Rascals[ii]—Eddie Brigati—is born in Garfield, N.J., on this date.
- 1948 Friday: The Israeli navy sends the Egyptian flagship King Farouk to the bottom.
- 1950 Sunday: The Los Angeles Rams beat the Baltimore Colts by a score of 70-27.
- 1952 Wednesday: Future keyboardist with the rock band, the Cars[iii], 1976-1988 / 2010-present—Greg Hawkes—is born on this date in Fulton, Maryland.
- 1953 Thursday: The Franco-Lao Treaty of Amity and Association effectively made Laos an independent member of the French Union.
- 1954 Friday: West Germany joins North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
- 1962 Monday: President John F. Kennedy delivered a nationally broadcast address in which he publicly revealed the presence of Soviet missile bases under construction in Cuba, announced a quarantine of all offensive military equipment being shipped to the island, and imposed a naval blockade on Cuba, beginning the Cuban Missile Crisis. Elsewhere, the hit comedy album “The First Family,” starring comedian-impressionist Vaughn Meader as President John F. Kennedy, was recorded before a studio audience in New York City.
- 1964 Thursday: Jean-Paul Sartre was named winner of the Nobel Prize in literature, even though the French writer had said he would decline the award.
- 1966 Saturday: The USSR launches Luna-12 for orbit around the moon.
- 1968 Tuesday: Apollo 7 returned safely to Earth, splashing down in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1969 Wednesday: Paul McCartney of the Beatles[iv] denies rumors claiming that he is ‘dead’ and that a doppelganger has replaced him.
- 1972 Sunday: In the 69th World Series, the Oakland A’s win their first championship by beating the Cincinnati Reds 4 games to three.
- 1975 Wednesday: Russian spacecraft Venera-9 soft-lands on the planet, Venus. Meanwhile, in the 72nd World Series, the Cincinnati Reds beat the Boston Red Sox 4 games to three. Elsewhere, the Air Force discharged Technical Sergeant Leonard Matlovich after he declared publicly that he was a ‘homosexual.’ His tombstone reads “A gay Vietnam veteran. When I was in the military, they gave me a medal for killing two and a discharge for loving one.” Finally, Venera 9, a Soviet spacecraft, soft-lands on the planet Venus. It becomes the first craft to send pictures of the surface of another planet back to Earth.
- 1979 Monday: The deposed Shah of Iran arrives in New York City seeking medical treatment.
- 1981 Thursday: U.S. national debt tops $1 trillion. Meanwhile, because it went out on strike the previous August, the federal government decertified the Professional Air Traffic Controllers Organization on this date.
- 1983 Saturday: An armed man crashed a truck through the gates at the Augusta National Golf Course and demanded to speak to President Reagan; needless to say, he did not have an opportunity to speak with the nation’s president.
- 1986 Wednesday: President Ronald Reagan signed the Tax Reform Act of 1986 into law.
- 1988 Saturday: Elton John[v] sells out Madison Square Garden for a record 26th
- 1991 Tuesday: The European Community and the European Free Trade Association agreed to create a free trade zone of 19 nations by the year 1993.
- 1995 Sunday: A record gathering of world leaders recognized the 50th anniversary of the United Nations on this date.
- 1998 Thursday: Pakistan’s carpet weaving industry announced it would begin to phase out child labor. Meanwhile, the United Nations announced that over 2 million children had died in various wars since 1987. Finally, the federal government advised parents to remove the batteries from their kids’ “Power Wheels” cars and trucks, made by Fisher-Price, because of faulty wiring that could cause them to erupt into flame.
- 1999 Friday: Communist China ended its first-ever human rights conference in which it defied Western definitions of civil liberties. Of course, they would, they are communists and communists do not give a s**t about human individuality, achievement, liberty, or morality, the communist government is all that matters and if you step out of line, you end up in a concentration camp in western China with the Uighurs. FREE China! FREE Taiwan! FREE Hong Kong! FREE Macau, FREE Tibet, FREE Uighur Muslims! Return to Two-China Policy at worst or One-China Policy at best with Taiwan being the LEGITIMATE China…
- 2001 Monday: A second Washington, D.C. postal worker, Joseph P. Curseen, died of inhalation of anthrax.
- 2002 Tuesday: Bus driver Conrad Johnson was shot to death in Aspen Hill, Maryland, in the final attack carried out by the “Beltway Snipers.”
- 2004 Friday: In a wrenching videotaped statement, aid worker Margaret Hassan, kidnapped in Baghdad, begged the British government to help save her by withdrawing its troops from Iraq, saying these “might be my last hours.” Her captors murdered her about a month later. WTF were you doing there?
- 2008 Wednesday: The iTunes Music Store reached 200 million applications downloaded.
- 2010 Friday: In Uganda, 20 people die, and more than 20,000 people are sickened by an outbreak of jiggers. Elsewhere, the International Space Station set the record for the longest continuous human occupation of space at 3,641 days. Since November 02, 2000, astronauts have been aboard it continuously.
- 2011 Saturday: North Korea grants permission for the United States to search for the remains of American soldiers killed during the Korean War of 1950-1953.
- 2012 Monday: Former award-winning cyclist, American Lance Armstrong, is banned for life from participating in International Cycling Union-sanctioned events and stripped of his seven Tour de France titles based on the findings of a systematic doping investigation.
- 2013 Tuesday: The Australian government institutes a legal challenge to same-sex marriage in its High Court in response to the Australian Capital Territory becoming the first territory in Australia to legalize same-sex marriage.
- 2014 Wednesday: A nut in Ottawa, Canada, shoots a soldier guarding the Canadian War Memorial’s Tomb of the Unknown Soldier then tries to storm Parliament where law enforcement shots him dead. Elsewhere, human rights organizations in Syria accuse the United States of murdering 32 civilians the day before and 500 since the beginning of the month via indiscriminate airstrikes. Meanwhile, that paragon of virtue, the World Health Organization says the true Ebola death toll in Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea is closer to 15,000 rather than the reported 4,900.
- 2015 Thursday: In Iraq, the first U.S. soldier killed in the nation since 2010 occurs during a rescue mission that liberated 70 captives from an ISIS prison where they were facing execution by the Islamist thugs. Elsewhere, Russian President Vladimir Putin suggests to President Barack Obama that ‘the U.S. and Russia could coordinate on airstrikes designed to wipe the ISIS thugs off the map.’ Seems like the Obama administration had no problem working with the Russkies…speaking of military matters, President Obama vetoes a $612 billion defense spending bill. Go figure.
- 2016 Saturday: As Iraqi forces draw closer to the city of Mosul, held by the ISIS thugs, fighting increases along the roads leading to the city as the jihadist thugs set off IEDs, ambushes, and use human shields to cover their tracks during attacks. Still, the Iraqi military is doing one hell of a job. Elsewhere, Jessica Drake becomes the 11th woman to accuse of GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump of sexual improprieties. Where is she NOW? Once the election is over and Trump wins, all his accusers evaporate like the crap they are. Finally, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani blasts the behavior of the two presidential candidates during their final debate. “Did you see the way they acted?” At least our elections are somewhat fair, you Iranian POS.
- 2017 Sunday: President Donald J. Trump mulls whether he should appoint Fed Chair Janet Yellen to another term. He would eventually decide against it. Elsewhere, the Chi-Coms in an act of virtue signaling claim they are going to close tens of thousands of factories to combat air pollution. (They are just going to rely on their Uighur concentration camps instead).
- 2018 Monday: National Security Adviser John Bolton meets with Russian President Vladimir Putin after the president suggests the U.S. could withdraw from the arms limitations treaty in which the two nations are engaged. President Trump is concerned the Russians are reneging on their promises and worse, the Chi-Coms are not a part of the treaty, so they are going all out on building their military at a fever pitch. Meanwhile, the Trump administration plans to expand religious exemptions to ‘birth control coverage’ which in leftist speak means ABORTION. Why should any religious organization be forced by governmental edict to provide abortions or abortifacients to employees? It’s insane.
- 2019 Tuesday: In Game 1 of the 2019 World Series, the Washington Nationals beat the Houston Astros 5-4 in Houston. Meanwhile, the British Parliament approves the Brexit deal but refuses to fast-track the deal to sever ties by the October 31 deadline for the move. Elsewhere, Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish dictator Recep Tayyip Erdogan approve a deal by which BOTH nations will monitor former Kurdish territory along the border between Turkey and Syria.
- 2020 Thursday: Despite threats by Senate Democrats, Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to become the next U.S. Supreme Court associate justice is expected to advance early next week. Elsewhere, we continue learning that- like usual- numerous foreign nation states and independent contractors are interfering in our upcoming elections. We learn that Iran has managed to steal voter information and has been catfishing emails making them appear to come from the Proud Boys threatening them to vote for Trump or else. Meanwhile, Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH, says it’s ‘no brainer as to why the Iranians want “Pro-China Joe” Biden to win on November 3.
- 2020 Thursday A: Tonight, is the final debate between candidates Donald J. Trump and “Pro-China Joe” Biden. Ahead of the debate, the president releases excerpts from an interview he did with Leslie Stahl of “60 Minutes” fame, leading her network to go ballistic. He points out that the difference between his interview with the decrepit, aging newswoman and the one his opponent did with another interviewer was like night and day. Why these people have so much hate toward the current president is beyond many people’s comprehension. Speaking of President Trump, Rasmussen says the commanding lead of 12 points or more that “Pro-China Joe” Biden held as little as two weeks ago is now down to three points. Not looking good for the Democrats.
- 2020 Thursday B: Facebook’s little Mark Zuckerberg and his clone Jack Dorsey at Twitter (aka ‘Shitter’) receive subpoenas to appear before the Senate and to answer questions as to why they are such left-wing POS who believe they can control the flow of information. They have allowed every hateful piece of disinformation on President Donald J. Trump to appear uncensored but anyone talking about “Pro-China Joe” Biden or his crackhead son, Hunter, you get ‘disappeared.’ This BS must stop.
- 2020 Thursday C: Folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Yellow Fever, Chi-Com Virus, the Wuhan Horseshoe Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 41,584,690 confirmed cases, +932,593, 1,135,767, confirmed deaths, +13,731, and 28,262,748 confirmed recoveries, +480,668. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 8,498,360 confirmed cases, up 68,286 from yesterday’s reporting, 226,314 confirmed deaths, UP 990, and 5,357,652 confirmed recoveries, UP 11,861. Here are the stats for Israel now that Mo is living there: 308,247 confirmed cases, 2,319 confirmed deaths, and 288,337 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday D: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous, anti-communist American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 891,193 confirmed cases, 17,202 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 14,379 confirmed cases, 203 confirmed deaths, and 11,188 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 104,673 confirmed cases, 2,384 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Michigan- currently, they have 170,076 confirmed cases, 7,464 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Gretchen Whitmer. Regarding Michigan, WHY isn’t Antifa there fighting FASCISM? Answer: because they are FASCISTS.
- 2020 Thursday E: We good day in the markets today. Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 28,363.66, UP 152.84 points (+0.54%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,506.01, UP 21.31 points (+0.19%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,453.49, UP 17.93 points (+0.52%). Price of GOLD: $1,904.70 per troy oz., +0.10 (+0.01%) Here is the price of SILVER: $24.68 per troy oz., -0.024 (-0.10%). Price of PLATINUM: $883.40 per troy oz., -0.60 (-0.07%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,395.90 per troy oz., -31.60 (-1.30%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.09 per #, +0.009 (+0.29%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $40.62, -0.02 (-0.05%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.68 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.85 euros. Conversely, one-dollar U.S. = 28.65 Taiwanese dollars.
- 2020 Thursday F: Here’s the Thursday Night Football Game: (1) New York Giants, 21 (1-6) @ Philadelphia Eagles, 22 (2-4-1).
- 2020 Thursday G: The final presidential debate is in the books, and it was a good one. We must say to Kristen Welker- the moderator- that she did a stellar job and that that POS Chris Wallace could learn much from her. Both men held their own, loads of information was delivered, and it is up to everyone to determine whom they believe to be more truthful and whom they believe to be the winner. We will find out on November 3.
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 243,732,257 confirmed cases, +469,377, 4,953,416 confirmed deaths, +8,211 and 220,856,005 confirmed recoveries, +401,772. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 46,264,596 confirmed cases, UP 90,049 from yesterday’s reporting, 755,721 confirmed deaths, UP +1,974,[vi] and 36,000,321 confirmed recoveries, UP 102,780. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vii]
- 2021 Friday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 441,625 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 37,557 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths.
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,755,856 confirmed cases, 71,525 confirmed deaths, and 2,530,073 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,681,830 confirmed cases, 58,608 confirmed deaths, and 3,089,778 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 83,020 confirmed cases, 883 confirmed deaths, and 82,137 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 713,646 confirmed cases, 8,512 confirmed deaths, and 304,318 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Montana: they have 170,567 confirmed cases, 2,247 confirmed deaths, and 157,401 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Friday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,321,894 confirmed cases, 8,039 confirmed deaths, and 1,299,835 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Bangladesh, 29th country on the list: 1,567,137 cases of the virus, 27,805 confirmed death and 1,299,835 confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Friday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,677.02, UP 73.94 points (+0.21%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,090.20 DOWN 125.50 points (-0.82%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,544.90, DOWN 4.88 points (-0.11%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $83.98 per barrel, +1.48 (+1.79%). The price of GOLD is $1,937.10 per troy oz., +11.20 (+0.63%) while the price of SILVER is $24.39 per troy ounce, +0.22 (+0.91%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,043.50 per troy oz, -6.20 (-0.59%) while the price of COPPER is $4.50 per pound, -0.06 (-1.24%).[x] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,021.79 per troy oz., +5.13 (+0.25%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $825,000.00 per CNY/T, +27,500.00 (+3.45%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,876.75 per USD/T, -33.75 (-1.16%).[xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000016. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.38 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.16. In Armenian Dram, one greenback equals 474.55 and in Aruban Florin, a buck equal 1.78 and in Australian Dollar, one dollar equals 1.34 of theirs.[xii]
- 2021 Friday E: S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.537 per gallon, $3.310 in Florida, $4.249 in Hawaii, and $3.877 in Washington state.[xiii] Let us look at one other Wisconsin: $3.148. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the nineteenth LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Colombia: $2.309 per U.S. Gallon.[xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,908,018,940,616 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Cayman Islands, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Hong Kong with $224,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Friday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- Today is Day No. 211 since a feeble Joe Biden appointed “Kooky Kamala” Harris ‘border czar’ and worse, Day No. 118 since she showed up to perform the extremely important duties of the job. Now, here are the numbers for the ongoing border crisis as presented by One America News. First, here is the cost for just this day of caring for this illegal alien garbage: $491,019,904. Next, here is the cost of caring for the Third World garbage: $322,682,880,000. Imagine the good this money could do for the American people? It would be transformative. Next, here is the number of illegal aliens who have swarmed across the border into the U.S. this year: 3,307,241. Finally, here is the CONSERVATIVE LOW ESTIMATE of illegal aliens suspected of roaming the streets and highways of the United States: 37,307,240. Round them up, imprison them in Alaska, and then deport the human refuse back to whence they came. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT). Meanwhile, Rep. Ashley Hinson, R-IA, 1st House district, says that ‘Joe Biden has turned a blind eye to the southern border.’
- 2021 Friday G: VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS-(1) Pfizer $43.16 (2) AstraZeneca $61.79 (3) Merck & Company: $81.15 (4) Johnson & Johnson $163.72 (5) BioNTech $278.34 (6) Moderna $326.54. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Pfizer $41.51 (2) AstraZeneca $60.22 (3) Merck & Co. $78.33 (4) Johnson & Johnson $161.26 (5) BioNTech $247.69 (6) Moderna $324.21.
- 2021 Friday H: MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS- (1) Raytheon: $91.86 (2) General Dynamics: $209.52 (3) Boeing: $212.97 (4) Lockheed Martin: $374.60 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $406.21. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Raytheon: $90.92 (2) General Dynamics: $208.06 (3) Boeing: $217.19 (4) Lockheed Martin: $365.62 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $395.36.
- 2021 Friday I: PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $31.64 (2) DuPont: $72.11 (3) Honeywell: $217.40 (4) 3M: $180.80 (5) Teijen: $1,560.00. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Ansell Ltd.: $32.48 (2) DuPont: $72.16 (3) Honeywell: $220.72 (4) 3M: $181.94 (5) Teijen: $1,595.00.
- 2021 Friday J: ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.12 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $22.45 (3) Beyond Meat: $95.80. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Beyond Meat: $105.64 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $61.79 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $22.12.
- 2021 Friday K: BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS- (1) Wal-Mart $148.34 (2) Lowe’s: $228.77 (3) Home Depot: $365.99 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $481.99 (5) Amazon $3,335.55. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Wal-Mart $140.55 (2) Lowe’s: $219.16 (3) Home Depot: $350.41 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $452.39 (5) Amazon $3,409.02.
- 2021 Friday L: JOE BIDEN NEWS I- In Joe Biden’s ‘town hall’ with Anderson Cooper yesterday, senile Joe Biden said that ‘I guarantee FREE community college for everyone’ (including for illegal aliens, refugees, and self-proclaimed asylum seekers). People are still talking about his appearance with Cooper yesterday inquisitively asking WHY the White House would permit a brain-dead putz such as Joe to stumble and bumble on live TV. It was clear that Joe had no clue as to where he was and even worse is that other on the set, people are deriding him across the country as being incapable of serving as president. Former White House press secretary and current Newsmax contributor Sean Spicer said today that the ‘media is painting a false world around Joe Biden.’ Sure, seems that way.
- 2021 Friday M: JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER- A new Zogby poll says that ‘in Joe Biden’s America, fully 30-percent of Americans are skipping meals as inflation cuts their purchasing power. Of course, Joe Biden has little clue as to what is occurring on his watch. (Note- when is Donald Trump coming back to power? We pray for his return every single day). Next, a new Gallup poll says that Joe Biden’s approval ratings have dropped- since January to October- 11.3-percent which is the most for any president since World War II. It’s karma, baby, Joe stole the election and now he and everyone around him is paying the price for their perfidy.
- 2021 Friday N: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I-S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland is under increasing pressure to appoint a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden, Joe Biden’s crooked son. Next, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin sidestepped questions as to whether the United States will continue to defend the freedom-loving peoples of Taiwan against the barbaric Mongol hordes of communist China. Uh, okay. When Joe Biden was asked about Taiwan, he was incoherent in his answer so the world-famous, highly beloved press secretary, old ‘red on the head like the dick on a dog,’ Jen “Circle Back” Psaki was forced to tell the assembled press corps that ‘nothing has changed when it comes to Taiwan.’ We bet Taiwan is resting easy tonight knowing that Joe Biden has their back.
- 2021 Friday O: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II- Struggling to find a job for the racist bigot Neera Tanden, the White House throws her the job of being a White House staff secretary. Meanwhile, the U.S. Department of Justice inspector general says that ‘yes, Andrew McCabe lied to Congress.’ In other Joe Biden regime news, following U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee earlier in the week, Congressman Scott L. Fitzgerald, R-WI 5th congressional district, said of Garland’s testimony that he did everything he could to ‘duck GOP questions.’ Go figure.
- 2021 Friday P: POLITICAL NEWS I- Donald J. Trump Jr. said of the two charlatans running America’s medical system- Drs. “Phony Tony” Fauci and Francis S. Collins that they will do everything they can to lay the blame for gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology at the feet of anyone else. Meanwhile, Congresswoman Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, 14th congressional district, says she ‘fully supports the crazy new voting laws her home state of New York (really, it’s Puerto Rico which ain’t a state) is busy pushing.’
- 2021 Friday Q: POLITICAL NEWS II- The head of the Loudoun County, Virginia, school board, Scott Ziegler is facing increasing outrage over his recent claims of the ‘tranny student wearing a dress who raped a freshman high school girl were the stuff of myth’ now is singing a different tune as emails show the scumbag knew all about the sex crime plus a second one all along. Send this POS to prison.
- 2021 Friday R: S. SUPREME COURT NEWS I- Following the U.S. Supreme Court smacking down Joe Biden’s request to STOP the Texas fetal heartbeat/no abortion law, Lone Star State Attorney General Ken Paxton says he hopes the high court will respect his state’s fight to protect life. In other U.S. Supreme Court news, the Biden regime suffered yet another blow as SCOTUS did not strike down the Texas abortion law as demanded by senile Joe Biden.
- 2021 Friday S: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- Following actor Alec Baldwin’s killing of a cinematographer on the set of his low budget film, “Rust,” and the wounding of another yesterday, a debate arises over the use of prop guns. Folks, we are curious as to WHY irascible Alec Baldwin was pointing the gun at someone other than a fellow actor on the set and WHY the gun magically had a live round in the chamber? Everyone knows that Baldwin is a f**ked up human being and there is no telling what the anger-challenged thespian might do should someone ‘provoke him.’
- 2021 Friday T: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS-LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I- Thirty years after thug Willie Smith murdered a police officer’s sister in a cemetery, the state of Alabama executed the POS. (Note- is there a way by which we can halve the years a scumbag sits on death row? Just saying- the left always claims it’s ‘cheaper to keep someone in prison for life instead of sending them out on white lightning within a year, two at the most). Next, convicted murderer Robert Durst has now been charged with murdering his wife, Katherine, back in 1982. (Note- execute this scumbag while we still can before he dies of natural causes). Elsewhere, an Afghan refugee has been charged with rape in Montana after Governor Greg Gianforte, GOP, welcomed unvetted Afghan refugees to his state. Go figure.
- 2021 Friday U: SPORTS NEWS I- The Houston Astros (100-70) are in the World Series. They beat the visiting Red Sox (98-74) by a final score of 5-0 in Game 6 of the ALCS winning the series 4 games to 2. Tomorrow, the Los Angeles Dodgers go down to Georgia to play the Braves in Game 6 of the NLCS.
- 2021 Friday V: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-MEGA-MILLIONS DRAW- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1705 what with a $108 million jackpot on the line: 09, 14, 26, 29, 66, and Power 22. Out of 67,140 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $17,551.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0626 a 60” x 40” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Saguaro Springs.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album put out by Fairport Convention- “Rising for the Moon”- came out on June 24, 1975. Fans- and critics- of the group labeled it a hybrid band in some respects as it was a melding together of Fairport Convention and Fotheringay what with a combined lineup of sorts, more or less the same one that did their previous effort. Once again, the band featured (1) Dave Swarbrick (vocals, fiddles, mandolins, guitars, and violas) (2) Trevor Lucas (acoustic guitars and vocals) (3) Jerry Donahue (lead guitar and backing vocals) (4) Dave Pegg (vocals, basses, guitars), (5) Dave Mattacks (drums, percussion, and piano), (6) Sandy Denny (guitars, vocals, pianos), and Bruce Rowland (drums). This would be the last effort by this venerable British group to chart in the UK thus consigning them to sporadic efforts and frequent touring. We hope you will seek this one out, give it a good listen, and consider adding it to your daily rotation of musical pleasure; you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-22-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 5,811. Moses Scharbug III.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, The Young Rascals, Eddie Brigati, H.P. Lovecraft, Jerry McGeorge, The Beatles, Paul McCartney, Elton John, the Cars, Greg Hawkes, President Andrew Jackson, U.S. Secretary of State John Forsyth, U.S. Secretary of State Edward Stettinius Jr., U.S. Treasury Secretary William H. Crawford, U.S. Secretary of War William H. Crawford, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, Anderson Cooper, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, Neera Tanden, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Dr. Francis Collins, National Institute of Health, Congresswoman Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Robert Durst, U.S. Secretary of State John Sherman, U.S. Treasury Secretary John Sherman, Congresswoman Ashley Hinson, President Donald J. Trump, Congressman Scott L. Fitzgerald, Donald J. Trump Jr., Attorney General Ken Paxton, Governor Greg Gianforte, One America News, Zogby Polling, Gallup Polling, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Armenian Dram, Aruban Florin, Australian Dollar, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1705, MLB ALCS 2021, MLB NLCS 2021, Boston Red Sox- The, Houston Astros- The, Stalingrad, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, JOE BIDEN NEWS I, JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS II, U.S. SUPREME COURT NEWS I, MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I, CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS-LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I, SPORTS NEWS I, CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-MEGA-MILLIONS DRAW, Fairport Convention, Moses Scharbug III,
TODAY IN HISTORY, FRIDAY OCTOBER 22, 2021, POST #4,214
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, October 22, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Should the Democrats win on Nov. 3, subsequent moves to quickly seize and hold on to power will astound the casual observer just as will the retribution they will mete out to their real and/or suspected enemies
Thursday, October 22, 2020, Today in History:
Friday, October 22, 2021:
[i] We promoted the music of HP Lovecraft beginning on Friday, 07-June-2013 through Monday, 10-June-2013. We hope you will seek the music of this wild acid rock band out and consider adding it to your collection. You will be glad you did.
[ii] We began promoting the music of this legendary American rock band- the Young Rascals- beginning on Sunday, 08-December-2013 through Saturday, 21-December-2013. This band is one everyone who loves rock music must look into and enjoy.
[iii] We are not sure when we will present the music of the Cars but if you are still with us when we celebrate our second decade of activity, you may see them then so please, stay with us. We thank you.
[iv] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[v] We will be presenting Elton John’s music at some point within the next five years. Please stay tuned for the day when we do.
[vi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!