TODAY IN HISTORY
Your host for the week of October 11-17, 2021: Chef Lilah Paulikovich ACF-CEC
Kula, HI 96790
Contact Me: email@example.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,209 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 391
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY-ONE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
290. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2021:
Confederate States of America Jefferson Davis; Vice President Richard M. Johnson; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice David Davis; U.S. Secretary of State Robert Lansing; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Mary Peters; Acting U.S. Secretary of Transportation Maria Cino, U.S. Senator Martin Heinrich; the Doobie Brothers featuring Michael Hossack, the Four Tops featuring Levi Stubbs, “Hair,” the Plastic Ono Band, and Ziggy Marley:
- 532 Friday: Boniface II ends his reign as the 55th Roman Catholic Pope. Boniface II assumed his post on September 22, 530, and served his flock until today.
- 1469 Sunday: Crown Prince Fernando of Aragon marries Isabella of Castile.
- 1492 Monday: Columbus sights the island of San Salvador (Watling Island) of the Bahamas.
- 1610 Sunday: French King Louis XIII, aged 9, received the crown at Reims, France, five months after the assassination of his father, Henry IV.
- 1740 Monday: Ivan VI becomes Czar of Russia.
- 1777 Friday: British forces under General John Burgoyne surrendered to American forces in Saratoga, New York, in a turning point of the Revolutionary War.
- 1780 Tuesday: Future Democrat vice president, #9, March 04, 1837, to March 04, 1841, Richard M. Johnson, is born on this date. He would serve under President Martin Van Buren.
- 1781 Wednesday: British troops under the command of Lord Cornwallis surrender to the Americans at Yorktown.
- 1807 Saturday: Britain declared that it would continue to reclaim British-born sailors from American ships and ports regardless of whether they held U.S. citizenship.
- 1815 Tuesday: Napoleon Bonaparte arrives at his place of exile, the island of St. Helena.
- 1846 Saturday: The 19thS. Attorney General Nathan Clifford assumed office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President James K. Polk from 10-17-1846 to 03-17-1848.
- 1862 Friday: The 37thS. Supreme Court Associate Justice David Davis assumes his position on the high court today. A Whig, President Abraham Lincoln nominated Davis to fill John Campbell’s seat and he served from 10-17-1862 to 03-03-1883 then became a U.S. senator.
- 1864 Monday: Future 42ndS. Secretary of State Robert Lansing is born in Watertown, NY. President Woodrow Wilson would choose his fellow Democrat to serve in his administration and Lansing did so from 06-24-1915 to 02-13-1920.
- 1888 Wednesday: The first issue of “National Geographic” hit the newsstands of the nation.
- 1907 Thursday: Guglielmo Marconi began offering limited commercial wireless telegraph service between Nova Scotia and Ireland.
- 1912 Thursday: Pope John Paul I was born Albino Luciani at Forno di Canale, Italy. Meanwhile, Serbia, Greece, and Bulgaria declare war on Turkey.
- 1914 Saturday: Heavy fighting occurs in Mexico during the Mexican Revolution as forces commanded by the notorious Pancho Villa lay siege to an army garrison at Naco, Sonora, Mexico.
- 1918 Thursday: Yugoslavia declares itself a republic.
- 1920 Sunday: The Chicago Bears (as the Decatur Staleys) play their third NFL game at the Rock Island Independents and win 7-0.
- 1931 Saturday: Mobster Al Capone suffered conviction for income tax evasion and a sentence of eleven years in prison; he left prison in 1939.
- 1933 Tuesday: Albert Einstein arrived in the United States as a refugee from Nazi Germany. Elsewhere, “News-Week” appeared on newsstands of America for the first time.
- 1939 Tuesday: Frank Capra’s comedy-drama “Mr. Smith goes to Washington” starring James Stewart as an idealistic junior U.S. senator, premiered in movie theaters in Washington, D.C. on this date. Elsewhere, talks between the Russians and the Turks for the formation of a ‘mutual defense treaty’ break off. The Turks make nice, but they are much more favorable to the Nazis than they are to their hereditary enemies. Plus, they supply loads of raw materials to the Germans and will throughout much of the war.
- 1940 Thursday: A British convoy consisting of 30 vessels plying the water of the North Atlantic finds itself the target of a wolfpack of U-boats. Between today and October 19, the convoy will watch 22 of its ships head to the bottom. War supplies coming from the U.S. are not making it through so something else will have to occur before the resupply can continue.
- 1941 Friday: A German torpedo damaged the U.S. destroyer Kearny by off the coast of Iceland; 11 people died. Elsewhere, on the Eastern Front, General Ivan Konev is given command of three armies via the creation of the Kalinin Front. While General Georgy Zhukov continues the defense of Moscow, General Konev will delay the onrushing panzer units for as long as he can.
- 1942 Saturday: German soldiers continue grinding forward against the ever-diminishing Soviet defenders, their numbers being slashed by continuous aerial bombardment, infantry, and armor assaults, seeking to capture the entire waterfront of the city as it stretches north and south along the Volga River. The Russian forces in the city are determined to cling to their positions so that the counterattack- when it comes- will devastate the Axis forces besieging the city. Russian commanding General Vasily Ivanovich Chuikov moves to safer headquarters, and it is important to note that sludge ice was beginning to flow down the Volga River from the north which would soon clog the river before turning it to solid ice.
- 1943 Sunday: Celebrations occur both in Imperial Japan and in Japanese-occupied Burma what with the competition of the Burma railroad. The railroad that cost the lives of untold numbers of Allied POWs and Asian civilians connected Bangkok, Thailand, with Rangoon, Burma. This would allow the Japanese forces to funnel much-needed supplies to its armed forces fighting the British in modern-day Myanmar.
- 1944 Tuesday: As the Allies continue liberating Greece, clashes between Royalists and communist break out in the capital city of Athens. The nation is starving to death because the Nazis removed everything of value but instead of trying to establish a working government, the communists are trying to overthrow the ruins of the old one. The British won’t permit this.
- 1945 Wednesday: Ava Gardner and Artie Shaw married on this date. Elsewhere, Colonel Juan Peron became the dictator of Argentina after staging a coup. Meanwhile, Japanese Emperor Hirohito granted an amnesty to close to one million Japanese in the hope that it would help foster national unity and an acceptance of their new place in the world now as a beaten nation.
- 1946 Thursday: Future longtime drummer with the rock band, the Doobie Brothers[i]—Michael Hossack—is born in Paterson, N.J., on this date.
- 1961 Tuesday: In the Battle of Paris, French police kill 210 Algerian rebels who were protesting the curfew imposed on them thanks to the actions of their fellows fighting in Algeria for independence from the mother country.
- 1966 Monday: Twelve New York City firefighters died while battling a blaze in lower Manhattan. Meanwhile, the TV game show “The Hollywood Squares” premiered on NBC-TV on this date.
- 1967 Tuesday: The rock musical, “Hair,” premieres on Broadway. Meanwhile, Puyi, the last emperor of China died in Beijing at age 61.
- 1968 Thursday: Ziggy Marley[ii], oldest son of Rita and Bob Marley, was born in Trenchtown, Jamaica.
- 1969 Friday: “Cold Turkey” by the Plastic Ono Band[iii] hits record store shelves in the United Kingdom on this date.
- 1970 Saturday: Anwar Sadat takes the oath of office as the next president of Egypt.
- 1971 Sunday: In the 68th World Series, the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Baltimore Orioles, 4 games to three. Elsewhere, future Democratic U.S. Senator Martin Heinrich is born in Fallon, Nevada, on this date. Representing New Mexico, he would enter the U.S. Senate on January 03, 2013.
- 1973 Wednesday: Arab oil-producing nations announced they would begin a cutback of oil exports to Western nations and Japan; the result was a total embargo that lasted until March 1974. The incident stemmed from Western support of Israel when Egypt and Syria attacked the nation on October 06, 1973.
- 1974 Thursday: In the 71st World Series, the Oakland Athletics beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 4 games to one. This win makes the A’s the only other team besides the New York Yankees to win three World Series in a row. Meanwhile, the NBA’s New Orleans Jazz begins a 28-game road-losing streak.
- 1975 Friday: The United Nations passes a resolution that equates ‘Zionism with racism.’ Oh, you must love the fricking UN! This is what occurs when the Third World displaces European leadership.
- 1977 Monday: West German commandoes storm a hijacked Lufthansa airliner in Mogadishu, Somalia, freeing all 86 of the passengers and killing 3 of the 4 hijackers aboard it.
- 1978 Tuesday: President Jimmy Carter signs a bill that restores the citizenship of former Confederate President Jefferson Davis. Meanwhile, in the 75th World Series the New York Yankees beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 4 games to two.
- 1979 Wednesday: President Jimmy Carter signs legislation that establishes the U.S. Department of Education. Meanwhile, in the 76th World Series, the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Baltimore Orioles, 4 games to three. Finally, Mother Teresa of India won the Nobel Peace Prize Award for the year.
- 1986 Friday: The U.S. Senate approves a bill that outlaws the hiring of illegal aliens and offered amnesty to illegals that entered before 1982.
- 1987 Saturday: First Lady Nancy Reagan underwent a modified radical mastectomy at Bethesda Naval Hospital in Maryland.
- 1989 Tuesday: An earthquake measuring 7.1 on the Richter scale struck northern California, killing 63 people, and causing $6 billion worth of damage.
- 1992 Saturday: The Toronto Blue Jays become the first non-U.S. team to play in the World Series but lose 3 games to 1 to the Atlanta Braves.
- 1994 Monday: Israel and Jordan initialed a draft peace treaty. Meanwhile, the Angolan government and rebels agreed to a peace treaty that ended 19 years of civil war.
- 1997 Friday: Cuban authorities laid the remains of revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara in his adopted country of Cuba’s national cemetery 30 years after Bolivian authorities executed the scumbag in their nation.
- 2000 Tuesday: Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum opened to the public in New York. The location joined Tussaud’s other exhibitions already in London, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, and Las Vegas.
- 2004 Sunday: The Iraqi militant group of terror mastermind Abu Musab al-Zarqawi declared its allegiance to Osama bin Laden.
- 2006 Tuesday: The 14.1st Acting U.S. Secretary of Transportation Maria Cino left office on this date. A Republican, Secretary Cino served under President George W. Bush from August 07, 2006, until today. Her replacement- the 15thS. Transportation Secretary Mary Peters assumed her post. A Republican, she served under President George W. Bush from today until January 20, 2009.
- 2008 Friday: Lifelong member of the Motown super-group, the Four Tops[iv]– Levi Stubbs (vocals)- lost his battle with cancer on this date in Detroit, Michigan. Meanwhile, Wall Street ended a tumultuous week that turned out to be its best in five years. The Dow Jones Industrial Average lost 127 points, closing at 8,852.22, but turned in the strong week because of two huge days of gains; a record 936-point jump the previous Monday and an increase of 401 points on Thursday.
- 2010 Sunday: In Potsdam, Germany, Chancellor Angela Merkel claims that ‘multiculturalism in Germany has failed.’
- 2012 Wednesday: Amidst controversy over the anti-doping scandal, Lance Armstrong resigns as chair of LIVESTRONG, his anti-cancer charity.
- 2013 Thursday: The UN Security Council elects Lithuania, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Chad, and Chile to a two-year term beginning January 1, 2014.
- 2014 Friday: S. President Barack Obama appointed lawyer Ron Klain as Ebola Response Coordinator to organize government response to Ebola cases; though not medically trained; the president selected Klain for his managerial and problem-solving experience.
- 2015 Saturday: Former Republican candidate seeking the 2016 nomination for his party, Jeb Bush, says that ‘Donald J. Trump is not taking his candidacy seriously.’ Thanks, Jeb, for your criticisms. Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of State John F. Kerry says he is going to visit Israel and the Palestinians to see if he can get things to settle down a bit.
- 2016 Monday: A United Nations summit on urbanism gives rise to both hope and criticism as the world’s top powers seek ways by which, they can remake the planet into the one they so want to force upon us. The Third United Nations Conference on Housing and Sustainable Urban Development kicks off today. Whoo-oo!
- 2017 Tuesday: Thug financier George Soros announces he is donating $18 billion to the Open Society Foundations. This money goes into all manner of corrupt and illegal activities on the left side of the aisle or so we allege.
- 2018 Wednesday: Residents of the Florida Panhandle community of Mexico Beach who had fled Hurricane Michael a week earlier returned home to find homes, businesses, and campers ripped to shreds; the storm had killed at least 59 people and caused more than $25 billion in damage in Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas, and Virginia. Meanwhile, Canada became the world’s largest legal marijuana marketplace; customers stood in long lines for hours and then lit up and celebrated on sidewalks.
- 2019 Thursday: Acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney confirmed that the United States blocked nearly $400 million in foreign aid to the Ukraine because of corruption. Mulvaney said, “Quid pro quos happen all the time,” which they do. This is how foreign diplomacy works, in order for foreign nations to obtain financial and other aid, they have to do something in order to obtain it, which drives the liberal Democrats bonkers. They want to give money away without seeking something in return. Look at how they have allowed NATO to get away without paying its bills until Donald J. Trump became the 45th
- 2020 Saturday: The U.S. Senate announces it will hold the confirmation vote for Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court for the full Senate on October 23. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump suggests that ‘should he lose on November 3, he might leave the country.’ Speaking of the election, fund-raising stats are available today for the month of September: Biden-Harris (or Harris-Biden, whichever you prefer) brought in $383 million while Trump-Pence brought in $248 million. Regarding Judge Barrett, women’s marches in which, female (and tranny) liberals march around wearing pink P-U-S-S-Y hats protest her nomination while pro-Barrett marchers hold their own rallies, most notably in Washington, D.C. Finally, President Donald J. Trump approves major disaster relief for California, after FEMA denied it, because, once again, much of the state is burning down. Governor Gavin Newsom, Democrat, begged for the relief and in a phone call with the president, the president found a way to deliver him the much-needed aid. When this current fire season ends, clear-cut the forests, and stop allowing fresh water to flow out to sea, you Democrat imbecile!
- 2020 Saturday A: Due to rising numbers of Chi-Vi stats across Europe, many European locales are reimposing draconian measures to thwart the Chi-Com gift to the world, the Kung Flu. Elsewhere, the Azerbaijanis blast Armenia for having fired Soviet-era SCUD missiles into its second largest city, knocking down 20 residential buildings, killing 13, and wounding hundreds of others. They call it a ‘war crime.’ Meanwhile, citizens of Thailand take to the streets of Bangkok, demanding former military general and current Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-Ocha resign. The protesters are also unhappy with the king, someone whom if YOU are found guilty of criticizing can land you up to 15 years in prison.
- 2020 Saturday B: Following yesterday’s assassination of a Parisian schoolteacher for having said something negative towards the ‘prophet,’ ‘founding father of the so-called ‘religion of peace,’ Islam, police identify the slain suspect as an 18-year-old Chechen student. The scumbag sawed the head off the schoolteacher with a knife which led Parisian law enforcement to round up as many members of the family of this POS living on French soil. France: YOU have a massive problem with all these Muslims living on your soil, round them up, strip them of citizenship, and deport them.
- 2020 Saturday C: Folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 39,502,909 confirmed cases, +376,697, 1,106,795, confirmed deaths, +5,698, and 27,147,928 confirmed recoveries, 191,015. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 8,194,266 confirmed cases, UP 84,455 from yesterday’s reporting, 222,404 confirmed deaths, UP 1,084, and 5,211,232 confirmed recoveries, UP 20,578. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 874,505 confirmed cases, 16,933 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 14,007 confirmed cases, 185 confirmed deaths, and 10,947 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 101,540 confirmed cases, 2,338 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: South Dakota- currently, they have 32,611 confirmed cases, 315 confirmed deaths, and no mention of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Kristi Noem for behaving like your typical Democratic politician- thank you. Let’s look at Israel’s stats now that Mo is living there: 302,770 confirmed cases, 2,190 confirmed deaths, and 265,445 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Saturday D: Here are the numbers for the Super Lotto Draw #3500, the jackpot being $18 million, in California: 07, 19, 25, 29, 42, and Mega 01. (The highest winners were two people who had five numbers for a prize of $16,992 apiece). Here are the numbers for the Powerball Draw #786 with the jackpot of $82 million: 06, 10, 31, 37, 44, and Power 23. (Highest winners were 64 people who had four numbers for a prize of $213 apiece).
- 2021 Sunday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 241,475,527 confirmed cases, +305,143, 4,914,142 confirmed deaths, +4,076 and 218,710,697 confirmed recoveries, +297,439. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 45,792,532 confirmed cases, UP 18,357 from yesterday’s reporting, 744,546 confirmed deaths, UP +161,[v] and 35,374,595 confirmed recoveries, UP 22,252. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- 2021 Sunday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 430,450 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 26,382 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Hey, Joe! Explain to us how with numerous vaccines and the push for boosters atop them YOU have more deaths than your ‘evil’ predecessor?
- 2021 Sunday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,721,158 confirmed cases, 70,829 confirmed deaths, and 2,508,216 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,669,416 confirmed cases, 57,712 confirmed deaths, and 2,965,952 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 82,394 confirmed cases, 872 confirmed deaths, and 81,524 of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 697,592 confirmed cases, 8,296 confirmed deaths, and 299,829 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Idaho: they have 276,080 confirmed cases, 3,251 confirmed deaths, and 126,426 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Sunday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,316,317 confirmed cases, 7,999 confirmed deaths, and 1,290,161 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Iraq, 23rd country on the list: 2,035,453 cases of the virus, 22,756 confirmed death and 1,290,161 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Sunday D: FRIDAY’S STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,294.76, UP 382.20 points (+1.09%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,897.34 UP 73.91 points (+0.50%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,471.37, UP 33.11 points (+0.75%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $82.66 per barrel, +1.35 (+1.66%). The price of GOLD is $1,768.10 per troy oz., -29.80 (-1.66%) while the price of SILVER is $23.35 per troy ounce, -0.13 (-0.54%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,057.10 per troy oz, +4.80 (+0.46%) while the price of COPPER is $4.72 per pound, +0.09 (+1.91%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,068.40 per troy oz., -60.14 (-2.83%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., +200.00 (+1.45%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $797,500.00 per CNY/T, +20,000.00 (+2.57%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,172.50 per USD/T, +36.00 (+1.50%).[x] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000016. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.44 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.40. In Ugandan Schilling, one greenback equals 3,607.00 and in Ukrainian Hryvnia, a buck equal 26.37 and in Uruguayan Peso, one dollar equals 43.90 of theirs.[xi]
- 2021 Sunday E: S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.492 per gallon, $3.179 in Florida, $4.194 in Hawaii, and $3.864 in Washington state.[xii] Let us look at one other Tennessee: $3.103. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the fourteenth LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Haiti: $2.030 per U.S. Gallon.[xiii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,888,926,227,993 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Brazil, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Switzerland with $256,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Sunday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- Today is Day No. 205 for the ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 112 since she has bothered to go down there and do her job. Next, here is the cost of caring for the illegal alien invaders for this day alone: 570,307,072. Second, here is the cost this year of caring for the illegals overrunning the country: $317,282,713,600. Next, here is the number of illegals known to have crossed the border just this year: 3,251,893. Fourth and final, here is the CONSERVATIVE estimate for the numbers of illegals roaming the country as we speak: 37,251,282. Horrifying, we know, but these are the numbers as presented by One America News. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Sunday G: SUNDAY, 10-17-2021 06:30 A.M. GAME IN LONDON, ENGLAND– (1) Miami Dolphins, 20 (1-5-0) @ Jacksonville Jaguars, 23 (1-5-0).
- 2021 Sunday H: SUNDAY, 10-17-2021 10:00 A.M. GAMES– (2) Cincinnati Bengals, 34 (4-2-0) @ Detroit Lions, 11 (0-6-0); (3) Kansas City Chiefs, 31 (3-3-0) @ Washington Redskins, 13 (2-4-0); (4) Houston Texans, 3 (1-5-0) @ Indianapolis Colts, 31 (2-4-0); (5) Los Angeles Rams, 38 (5-1-0) @ New York Giants, 11 (1-5-0); (6) Los Angeles Chargers, 6 (4-2-0) @ Baltimore Ravens, 34 (5-1-0); (7) Green Bay Packers, 24 (5-1-0) @ Chicago Bears, 14 (3-3-0); (8) Minnesota Vikings, 34 (3-3-0) @ Carolina Panthers, 28 (3-3-0).
- 2021 Sunday I: SUNDAY, 10-17-2021 1:05 P.M. GAME– (9) Arizona Cardinals, 37 (6-0-0) @ Cleveland Browns, 14 (3-3-0).
- 2021 Sunday J: SUNDAY, 10-17-2021 1:25 P.M. GAMES– (10) Las Vegas Raiders, 34 (4-2-0) @ Denver Broncos, 24 (3-3-0); and (11) Dallas Cowboys, 35 (5-1-0) @ New England Patriots, 29 (2-4-0).
- 2021 Sunday K: SUNDAY, 10-17-2021 5:20 P.M. GAMES– (12) Seattle Seahawks, 20 (2-4-0) @ Pittsburgh Steelers, 23 (3-3-0) OT; Here is tomorrow night’s game: (13) Buffalo Bills (4-1-0) @ Tennessee Titans (3-2-0). Finally, here are the results from Thursday Night Football: (14) Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 28 (5-1-0) @ Philadelphia Eagles, 22 (2-4-0). Here are the teams who had a bye week this week: New York Jets (1-4-0), New Orleans Saints (3-2-0), Atlanta Falcons (2-3-0); and San Francisco 49ers (2-3-0).
- 2021 Sunday L: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2021, NLCS GAME 2 (4:38 P.M.)- Los Angeles Dodgers, 4 (110-59) @ Atlanta Braves, 5 (93-73).
- 2021 Sunday M: Folks, as you know we remain vigilant until we uncover the latest outrages Democratic stooges and their Beijing masters have committed on the world today. Please stick around and find out with us…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0621 a 30” x 40” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Desert Rains.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Fairport Convention released their next album hot upon the heels of their previous effort, “Nine,” on October 16, 1973. Critics panned the album to one degree or another because of its lopsidedness but what the heck, every band is entitled to an uneven effort here and there. What matters is that the name of this glorious band continues unimpeded and that is all that matters. The band now features (1) Dave Swarbrick (vocals, fiddles, mandolins, guitars, and violas) (2) Trevor Lucas (acoustic guitars and vocals) (3) Jerry Donahue (lead guitar and backing vocals) (4) Dave Pegg (vocals, basses, guitars) and (5) Dave Mattacks (drums, percussion, and piano). NO guests appeared on this album, so it is a solid effort by the new Fairport Convention lineup, an album we believe that everyone is going to want to add to their collections. We hope you will seek this one out wherever you shop for the absolute best in music and then add it to your growing collection- you will be glad you did- we guarantee it.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-17-2020, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 4,569. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, The Doobie Brothers, Michael Hossack, The Plastic Ono Band, “Cold Turkey”, “Hair”, Ziggy Marley, Rita and Bob Marley, The Four Tops, Levi Stubbs, U.S. Secretary of State Robert Lansing, President Martin Van Buren, Vice President Richard M. Johnson, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Archibald Campbell, U.S. Senator Martin Heinrich, U.S. Attorney General Nathan Clifford, President Jimmy Carter, President Jefferson Davis, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice David Davis, President Abraham Lincoln, President George W. Bush, Acting U.S. Secretary of Transportation Maria Cino, U.S. Transportation Secretary Mary Peters, Stalingrad, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Tajikistani Somoni, Turkmenistan Manat, Turkish Lira, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #786, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3500, Fairport Convention, Chef Lilah Paulikovich,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SUNDAY OCTOBER 17, 2021, POST #4,209
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Sunday, October 17, 2021:
[i] We hope to promote the music of the Doobie Brothers sometime before 2030. We hope you will remain vigilant. This would also include the music of Michael McDonald.
[ii] Not sure when we will promote the music of either Bob or his son, Ziggy, Marley but we hope to do so at some point within the next 10-15 years. When we do Ziggy, we will do the music of his father, Bob Marley, too.
[iii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys and the Plastic Ono Band.
[iv] We definitely hope to present the music of ALL the classic Motown bands- including the famed Four Tops- sometime within the next decade. Please, stay tuned for further developments.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
Saturday, October 17, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Saturday, October 17, 2020, Today in History:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!