TODAY IN HISTORY
Your host for the week of October 04-10, 2021: Chef James “Jimmy” Hall ACF-CWC
Santa Barbara, CA 93102
Contact Me: Kilgorerandalini1@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,200 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 400
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-TWO OF THE BIDEN REGIME
281. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, OCTOBER 08, 2021:
President Franklin Pierce; U.S. Secretary of Defense Charles Erwin Wilson; U.S. Secretary of State John Milton Hay; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury John Wesley Snyder; Argentine Dictator Juan Domingo Perón; the Average White Band featuring Hamish Stuart, “Imagine” by John Lennon, Procol Harum featuring Barrie “B. J.” Wilson:
- 314 Thursday: At the Battle of Cibalae, Emperor Constantine’s Roman troops beat those of Emperor Licinius’.
- 1600 Sunday: San Marino adopts its constitution.
- 1690 Sunday: In their march, north into the Balkans, Turkish troops occupy the Serbian capital of Belgrade.
- 1838 Monday: In Salem, Indiana, the future 37th U.S. Secretary of State John Milton Hay is born. President Theodore Roosevelt would nominate his fellow Republican to serve in his administration and Hay served from 09-30-1898 to 07-01-1905.
- 1856 Wednesday: Chinese police board the British vessel, HMS Arrow, arrest 12 Chinese crewman, accused them of piracy, and then lowered the British flag; this blatant act initiated the Second Anglo-Chinese War.
- 1869 Friday: In Concord, New Hampshire, the 14th President of the United States, March 04, 1853-March 04, 1857, Democrat Franklin Pierce, died on this date; he was 64 years old. Cause of death was cirrhosis of the liver.
- 1871 Sunday: The Great Fire of Chicago erupted; fires also broke out in Peshtigo, Wisconsin and in several communities in Michigan.
- 1895 Tuesday: Future Argentine dictator Juan Domingo Perón is born in Los Lobos, Buenos Aires, Argentina, on this date.
- 1912 Tuesday: Montenegro declares war on Turkey, beginning the Second Balkan War.
- 1915 Friday: The Philadelphia Phillies win their one-and-only World Series prior to 1980 by beating the Boston Red Sox 3-1 with an 8th inning two-run rally. Meanwhile on the Western Front during World War I, more than 430,000 French, British, and German troops die at the Battle of Loos.
- 1917 Tuesday: Leon Trotsky becomes chairperson of the Petrograd Soviet on this date.
- 1918 Tuesday: U.S. Army corporal Alvin C. York led an attack that killed 25 German soldiers and captured 132 others in the Argonne Forest in France. Prior to entering the service York sought to refrain from serving in the military, filing as a conscientious objector but ended up entering the service. Following this event in the Argonne, military officials promoted him to sergeant and awarded him the Medal of Honor.
- 1919 Wednesday: The first transcontinental air race in the United States commenced on this date.
- 1930 Wednesday: In the 27th World Series, the Philadelphia Athletics beat the St. Louis Cardinals 4 games to two.
- 1934 Monday: A grand jury in New Jersey indicted Bruno Hauptmann for murder in the death of the son of Charles A. Lindbergh.
- 1938 Saturday: The cover of The Saturday Evening Post portrayed artist Norman Rockwell.
- 1939 Sunday: In the 36th World Series, the New York Yankees sweep the Cincinnati Reds in four games and win their fourth World Series in a row.
- 1940 Tuesday: In the 37th World Series, the Cincinnati Reds beat the Detroit Tigers 4 games to three.
- 1941 Wednesday: The drive on Moscow continues during Operation Typhoon but the rains are turning the roads into quagmires of mud and ooze. Still, the panzers chug on, the infantry struggling to keep pace. Meanwhile, down at Mariupol on the Sea of Azov, the German forces of Army Group South are reducing the six or so Soviet armies they have trapped against the sea.
- 1944 Sunday: “The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet,” starring Ozzie and Harriet Nelson debuted on CBS-TV.
- 1945 Monday: President Harry S. Truman announced that the United States would share the secret of the atomic bomb only with Britain and Canada.
- 1948 Friday: Future guitarist/bassist/vocalist with the Average White Band[i], 1972-1983, Hamish Stuart, is born in Glasgow, Scotland, on this date.
- 1950 Sunday: In the National Football League, the Cleveland Browns play the Pittsburgh Steelers for the first time and beat them handily, 30-17. Elsewhere, during the Korean Conflict, United Nations military forces crossed the border into North Korea.
- 1952 Wednesday: During the Korean War, the Communist Chinese launch a major offensive against UN forces. Elsewhere, publishers published “The Complete Book of Etiquette” on this date.
- 1956 Monday: Don Larsen pitched the only perfect game in a World Series to date as the New York Yankees beat the Brooklyn Dodgers in Game 5, 2-0.
- 1957 Tuesday: The Brooklyn Baseball Club announced it was accepting an offer to move the Brooklyn Dodgers from New York to Los Angeles, California. Elsewhere, the 5th U.S. Secretary of Defense Charles Erwin Wilson left office on this date. A Republican, he served under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from January 28, 1953, until today.
- 1959 Thursday: In the 56th World Series, the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Chicago White Sox 4 games to two.
- 1962 Monday: Chuck Hiller of the San Francisco Giants became the first National Leaguer to hit a World Series Grand Slam; the shot came in Game 4 against New York Yankees pitcher Marshall Bridges with the final score of the game being Giants 7, Yankees 3. Meanwhile, the UN admits Algeria as its 109th member nation.
- 1966 Saturday: The United States government declared that LSD is a dangerous drug and made it illegal to possess, manufacture, or to sell on this date.
- 1967 Sunday: Former British Prime Minister Clement Attlee died in London at age 84.
- 1970 Thursday: Soviet author Alexander Solzhenitsyn was named the Nobel Prize winner for literature.
- 1971 Friday: John Lennon[ii] releases his megahit “Imagine” with the album soon-to-follow.
- 1981 Thursday: President Ronald Reagan meets with his predecessors—Jimmy Carter, Gerald R. Ford, and Richard M. Nixon—before sending them to Egypt to attend the state funeral of the assassinated President Anwar Sadat.
- 1982 Friday: The authorities ban all labor organizations in Poland—including Solidarity—on this date.
- 1985 Tuesday: The hijackers of the Italian cruise ship Achille Lauro killed American passenger Leon Klinghoffer, who was in a wheelchair, and threw his body overboard into the Mediterranean Sea. Meanwhile, in Seabrook, South Carolina, the 54th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury John Wesley Snyder died at age 90. A Democrat, he served under President Harry S. Truman from June 25, 1946, to January 20, 1953.
- 1990 Monday: In Eugene, Oregon, having collapsed in 1987 from a drug overdose and then been in a vegetative state, former Procol Harum[iii] drummer, Barrie “BJ” Wilson finally died from complications; he was only 43. The lesson to be learned here is ‘careful with the drugs.’
- 1991 Tuesday: Construction workers laboring in lower Manhattan discovered a ‘slave burial ground’ in which, the startled workers uncovered more than a dozen skeletons. The government closed “The Negro Burial Ground” in 1790.
- 1992 Thursday: Former West German chancellor Willy Brandt died in Unkel, Germany, at age 78.
- 1993 Friday: The U.S. government issued a report absolving the FBI of wrongdoing in its final assault on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas. The fire that ended the siege killed as many as 85 people including numerous children.
- 1997 Wednesday: Scientists reported the Mars Pathfinder yielded what could be the strongest evidence, yet that Mars might once have been hospitable to life.
- 1998 Thursday: The United Nations Security Council voted Canada and the Netherlands to join its membership on this date. Meanwhile, the House triggered an open-ended impeachment inquiry against President Bill Clinton in a momentous 258-176 vote; 31 Democrats joined majority Republicans in opening the way for nationally televised impeachment hearings.
- 2001 Monday: Former Pennsylvania Governor Tom Ridge took the oath of office as the director of the new U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Elsewhere, Rush Limbaugh announced to his listeners that he was totally deaf in his left ear and had only partial hearing in his right ear. The condition befell him over a period of three months.
- 2002 Tuesday: A federal judge approved the request of President George W. Bush to reopen West Coast ports to end a caustic 10-day labor lockout. Economists estimated that the lockout hammered the U.S. economy between $1 billion to $2 billion per day.
- 2003 Wednesday: Arnold Schwarzenegger becomes governor the state of California on this date. Elsewhere, China announced it would have a human crew orbit the Earth briefly on October 15. Elsewhere, Vivendi Universal and General Electric Co. announced that the two companies had reached an agreement to merge with the name for the combined company being NBC Universal. Finally, Vietnam and the United States reached a tentative agreement that would allow the first commercial flights between the two countries since the end of the Vietnam War.
- 2004 Friday: The first-ever direct presidential elections took place in Afghanistan. Meanwhile, 34 people, most of them Israelis, were killed when suicide bombers blew up the Taba Hilton Hotel in Egypt. It is important to note that members of the so-called “Religion of Peace,” Islam, were behind the attack. Behead them.[iv]
- 2005 Saturday: A magnitude 7.6 earthquake flattened villages on the Pakistan-India border, killing an estimated 86,000 people.
- 2007 Monday: Due to using performance-enhancing drugs, Marion Jones gives up her 5 Olympic medals.
- 2012 Monday: The Libyan parliament passes a vote of no confidence for Mustafa A.G. Abushagur, the first elected prime minister of Libya; Abdurrahim El-Keib again takes over the post. Meanwhile, Venezuelan thug President Hugo Chavez ‘wins re-election’ for a fourth term.
- 2013 Tuesday: The Privy Council rejects proposals for a Royal Charter for self-regulation of the British Press. Meanwhile, North Korea continues growing more and more peeved with the Obama administration and puts its army on high alert. It warns the Obama regime of ‘horrible consequences’ should they go to war against them.
- 2014 Wednesday: Thomas Eric Duncan, the first person to develop Ebola in the U.S., dies after 11 days in a Dallas hospital; administrators sent him home after an initial hospital visit despite stating he had been in West Africa, but upon his return two days later admitted him.
- 2015 Thursday: In latest break with her former boss, President Barack Hussein Obama, Democratic presidential candidate says she does not approve of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the TPP. Meanwhile, Russia begins launching missiles against Syrian rebels on behalf of their client, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. Of course, the world expresses shock and displeasure. Finally, Iranian thug leader Ayatollah Khamenei rules out further talks with the United States.
- 2016 Saturday: In Sanaa, Yemen, a Saudi-led coalition airstrike takes out a wake that kills at least 140 mourners. Elsewhere, after the French had gone to the trouble of drafting a U.N. Security Council resolution with which to install a ceasefire around Aleppo, Syria, the Russians say, “Nyet,” and their Chi-Com buddies abstain from the vote.
- 2017 Sunday: Harvey Weinstein was fired from the Weinstein Company amid allegations that the scumbag was responsible for decades of sexual harassment against actresses and employees; what a guy. Meanwhile, Vice President Mike Pence left the against actresses and employees; what a guy. Meanwhile, Vice President Mike Pence left the 49ers-Colts game in Indianapolis after about a dozen Frisco players took a knee during the national anthem. Good for him.[v]
- 2018 Monday: Leftist scientists say that climate change is causing the world unprecedented harm and that disaster looms unless immediate action commences to halt its progress. Elsewhere, South Korea announces that the United States and North Korea will hold a second summit very soon. Finally, Turkey demands the TRUTH from the Saudis as to what happened to Saudi American journalist Jamal Khashoggi. Saudi intel officers murdered him in their embassy and then dismembered him. No one knows where his remains lie.
- 2019 Tuesday: The Democrats expand the ever-evolving impeachment inquiry into President Trump by demanding still more records, this time sending subpoenas to the Pentagon and Budget portions of the Executive Branch. Fishing expedition to be sure. Meanwhile, a judge gives President Trump a stay in the orders that he produce his tax records so the Democrats can scrutinize them as they search for Russian connections. Finally, the Democrats scramble as they seek ways to ‘protect the so-called whistleblower’s identity from Trump’s allies.’ They fear something might happen to the POS…
- 2020 Thursday: The Committee on Presidential Debates announces the next one is going to be VIRTUAL over fears of the president having had the Chi-Vi. President Trump- who is slated to host the Rush Limbaugh Show tomorrow all three hours- says, ‘hell, no, because “Pro-China Joe” Biden will be using a teleprompter, will have notes, and for sure an earpiece’ as many suspect he did in their first meeting. The president will instead hold a BIG CAMPAIGN RALLY while the Biden campaign is searching for something to do in place of the now defunct virtual debate. Speaking of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, 34 now test positive at the White House with an unnamed security official reported to be ‘gravely ill.’ The Chi-Coms strike yet again.
- 2020 Thursday A: Speaking of the Chi-Coms, they continue threatening WAR if the United States and Taiwan return to normalized relations which was the case before the world committed the egregious error of welcoming the communist thug nation in the United Nations, the World Health Organization, and began enriching the murderous regime in Beijing by relocating businesses and industries there. We say, let the Chi-Coms continue threatening war, this if for what GOD made the neutron bomb.
- 2020 Thursday B: Left-wing media blasts Vice President Mike Pence for having ‘mansplained’ several topics to the ever angry and highly unattractive Sen. Kamala Harris, the VP nominee on the Democratic Party side. Men can never win in this era of identity politics, but it was clear to most that Kooky Kamala was on the defensive throughout the 90-minute debate. Speaking of the Democrats, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi says that ‘Democrats will hold a conference call on Friday in which, they will discuss the 25th Amendment.’ They fear that President Trump is somehow compromised by good health, having kicked the Chi-Vi. Madam Moron Speaker, we would rather have our president in good health than kowtowing to a senile, mumbling, stumbling loser such as you. Shut up!
- 2020 Thursday C: The FBI reports the arrest of five Michigan men and one from Delaware on charges of conspiracy to kidnap despotic Governor Gretchen Whitmer who rules her state as though she is a Maoist dictator. While we don’t approve the kidnapping of anyone, something is wrong in that state, especially if the self-proclaimed freedom fighter group ANTIFA is not on scene doing battle with her regime. Says a lot about those phonies. Speaking of Antifa, the leading mayoral candidate seeking to take Portland, Oregon, Mayor Ted Wheeler’s job, uh, what’s her name, again reiterates past comments: “I AM ANTIFA.” Yikes. Another winner of mayor, Seattle’s Jenny Durkan encourages her citizens to ‘vote like their lives depend on it.’ They sure as heck do, we must oust every entrenched and hopeful communist in this nation if we are to save it! Vote out every Democrat and vote in every Republican on November 3!
- 2020 Thursday D: We mentioned “Lemon-sucking” Nancy Pelosi earlier in our reportage of the day’s events and it is important to note that the woman whose choppers might fall out of her mouth at any instant is the ONLY person standing in the way of Chi-Vi relief. Although she alluded that she ‘might be favorable to helping U.S. airlines,’ she won’t indulge President Donald J. Trump’s desire to send out $1,200 relief checks to every U.S. citizen. No, like many Democrats- especially in California, Democrats want to send relief checks to illegal frigging aliens! This is insane. People call your congressional representatives and tell them to persuade the senile speaker of the House to set aside partisan politics and to do the right thing for the American people!
- 2020 Thursday E: Folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Yellow Fever, Chi-Com Virus, the Wuhan Horseshoe Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 36,349,500 confirmed cases, +350,894, 1,058,698, confirmed deaths, +5,962, and 25,292,503 confirmed recoveries, +237,016. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 7,690,026 confirmed cases, up 51,644 from yesterday’s reporting, 215,903 confirmed deaths, UP 1,001, and 4,969,878 confirmed recoveries, UP 11,341. Here are the stats for Israel now that Mo is living there: 285,336 confirmed cases, 1,864 confirmed deaths, and 221,571 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday F: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous, anti-communist American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 843,732 confirmed cases, 16,361 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 13,196 confirmed cases, 164 confirmed deaths, and 10,604 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 95,500 confirmed cases, 2,274 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: North Carolina- currently, they have 225,397 confirmed cases, 3,722 confirmed deaths, but no mention confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Ray Cooper for behaving like your typical Democrat POS and staying mum on the recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday G: We had a FAIRLY BIG UPSWING in the markets today. Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 28,425.51, UP 122.05 points (+0.43%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,420.98, UP 56.38 points (+0.50%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,446.83, UP 27.38 points (+0.80%). Price of GOLD: $1,900.20 per troy oz., +5.10 (+0.27%). Here is the price of SILVER: $24.00 per troy oz., +0.119 (+0.50%). Price of PLATINUM: $869.60 per troy oz., +5.00 (+0.65%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,403.00 per troy oz., +20.90 (+0.88%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.04 per #, -0.0015 (-0.05%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $41.29, +0.10 (+0.24%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.79 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.85 euros. Conversely, one-dollar U.S. = 28.64 Taiwanese dollars.
- 2020 Thursday H: Tonight’s Thursday Night Football game is (1) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1) @ the Chicago Bears (3-1) the Bears beat the Bucs 20-19, going to 4-1 while the Bucs dropped to 3-2. Meanwhile, White House doctors inform President Trump that since he is doing so well in vanquishing the Chi-Vi Xi Jinping sent our way, he can begin making public appearances this weekend. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi continues going berserk. She needs to be committed to a mental hospital…
- 2021 Friday: BIG day in Major League Baseball. First, there’s Game 2 in the American League Divisional Series between the Chicago White Sox and the Houston Astros. The Astros lead the series 1-0. The next game is Game 2 in the ALDS between the Boston Red Sox and the Tampa Bay Rays. The Rays lead the series 1-0. Next, the National League Divisional Series begins tonight. The first game is between the Atlanta Braves at the Milwaukee Brewers while the second game features the Los Angeles Dodgers in San Francisco facing the Giants. Both are the first game in the two NLDS matchups.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0612 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Anza Borrego.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Strange things were occurring within Fairport Convention that caused a schism in the band. Amazing vocalist Sandy Denny bolted the band to form a short-lived group, Fotheringay, a band we will cover because of her and Steeleye Span which we most likely won’t, concerned they may bear little to no interest for many of our readers even though they have a lengthy discography. I guess we shall see. Ah well, Fotheringay released their one and only album while Sandy was still alive, the eponymous “Fotheringay” that came out on June 28, 1970, and featured not only Ms. Denny, but future husband, Trevor Lucas (guitars, basses, harmonicas, and vocals), Jerry Donahue (lead guitar, vocals), Pat Donaldson (bass/vocals), Gerry Conway (Drums), and Linda Thompson and Todd Lloyd (vocals). If you love the English folk music the way we do as performed by Fairport Convention, Led Zeppelin’s acoustic material, and other similar bands, this is an album that your ears should investigate. Please, seek it out, give it a listen, and see if it’s right for you- we think you will be glad that you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-08-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with downright sensation by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 3,343. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, John Lennon, “Imagine”, Procol Harum, Barrie “BJ” Wilson, Average White Band, Hamish Stuart, President Franklin Pierce, Juan Domingo Perón, President Harry S. Truman, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury John Wesley Snyder, U.S. Secretary of State John Milton Hay, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. Secretary of Defense Charles Erwin Wilson, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, U.S. Unemployment Numbers, Taiwanese Dollar, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Fotheringay, Chef Kilgore Randalini,
TODAY IN HISTORY, FRIDAY OCTOBER 08, 2021, #4,200
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, October 08, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
To uncover the ‘entry point’ for the Chi-Vi at the White House, I encourage the investigators to investigate NOT only the foodservice operation at the facility but also the vendors and the delivery personnel
Thursday, October 08, 2020, Today in History:
Friday, October 08, 2021:
[i] Not sure when we will promote the music of the Average White Band but hope to do it at some point within the next 25 years. Stick with us as you will be among the first to know.
[ii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[iii] We began promoting the music of both Procol Harum and Robin Trower along with Gary Brooker beginning on Monday, 16-March-2015 through Sunday, 31-May-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your growing music collection.
[iv] We find it fascinating how ALL defenders of Islam claim it to be a ‘religion of peace.’ It is NO religion of peace, it is one of violence, one in which, if disbelievers or nonbelievers criticize it, Muslims are obligated to commit acts of violence upon them. We believe ALL of Islam must undergo a Reformation like other modern-day peaceful religions have. It is time for the followers of Allah to modernize and become civilized. Editor’s note.
[v] FUCK the unpatriotic protesters. They are a bunch of pond scum.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!