TODAY IN HISTORY
Your host for the week of September 27-October 03, 2021: Chef James “Jimmy” Hall ACF-CWC
Santa Barbara, CA 93102
Contact Me: email@example.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,191 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 408
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-FIFTY-FOUR OF THE BIDEN REGIME
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
273. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2021, UPDATE A:
Are you as stunned as we are that several of the AOC Squad babes are facing ethics problems? Cori Bush took ‘gifts,’ AOC went to the Met Gala with the crappy designer dress, and Ilhan Omar married her brother…wow
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 234,455,205 confirmed cases, +520,135, 4,797,146 confirmed deaths, +9,660 and 211,349,941 confirmed recoveries, +493,507. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 44,314,424 confirmed cases, UP 114,928 from yesterday’s reporting, 716,847 confirmed deaths, UP 3,196,[i] and 33,721,698 confirmed recoveries, UP 86,996. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Thursday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 400,671 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 3,407 deaths which we expect will come soon which will push the dictator past the death mark the 45th president held. NOT GOOD, Joe, NOT GOOD.
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,632,842 confirmed cases, 69,320 confirmed deaths, and 2,451,046 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,616,524 confirmed cases, 55,009 confirmed deaths, and 2,632,074 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 79,206 confirmed cases, 782 confirmed deaths, and 78,424 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 661,007 confirmed cases, 7,786 confirmed deaths, and 272,064 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Wisconsin: they have 810,164 confirmed cases, 8,888 confirmed deaths, and 801,276 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Thursday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,282,218 confirmed cases, 7,761 confirmed deaths, and 1,228,147 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Turkey, 6th country on the list: 7,154,070 cases of the virus, 64,054 confirmed death and 6,615,908 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Thursday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,843.92, DOWN 542.80 points (-1.59%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,448.58 DOWN 63.86 points (-0.44%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,307.54, DOWN 51.92 points (-1.19%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $74.86 per barrel, -0.16 (-0.21%). The price of GOLD is $1,755.10 per troy oz., -1.60 (-0.10%) while the price of SILVER is $22.06 per troy ounce, +0.01 (+0.06%). The price of PLATINUM is $957.60 per troy oz, -4.80 (-0.50%) while the price of COPPER is $4.08 per pound, -0.01 (-0.29%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,908.86 per troy oz., -0.97 (-0.05%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., -500.00 (-3.45%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $777,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,858.50 per USD/T, +1.00 (+0.04%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.66. In Myanmar Kyat, one greenback equals 1,748.00 and in Namibian Dollar, a buck equal 15.10 and in Nepalese Rupee, one dollar equals 118.76 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.399 per gallon, $3.055 in Florida, $4.080 in Hawaii, and $3.849 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other Mississippi: $2.818. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Norway: $8.013 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,823,035,177,448 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Germany, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Bermuda with $73 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, shared the shocking news today that a tidal wave of 120,000 illegal aliens or more are marching north to the U.S.-Mexico border. Yet, the Biden regime again is going to court to try to counter the U.S. Supreme Court order demanding the reinstatement of President Donald J. Trump’s highly effective “Remain in Mexico Policy.” Still, the Biden regime is doing everything it can to counter any border controls by trying to get an executive border or a bill shoved through that will restrict border apprehensions and expulsions. Joe wants EVERY ILLEGAL POS to remain in the country.
- 2021 Thursday G: FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I- Kim Jong Un offered once again to reopen the hotline between North and South Korea while denouncing the ‘hostile actions of the Biden regime.’ Later in the day, the regime celebrated the successful firing of its new antiaircraft missile system. Meanwhile, on the other side of the globe, a court convicted former French President Nicolas Sarkozy of campaign finance violations.
- 2021 Thursday H: COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS- GOP senators have joined forces to draft a bill with which to HALT the use of COVID-19 passports by the feds. Next, United Airlines fires 593 of its employees today because of their refusal to accept the Chi-Vi vaccination.
- 2021 Thursday I: VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS-(1) Pfizer $43.01 (2) AstraZeneca $60.06 (3) Johnson & Johnson $161.50 (4) BioNTech $272.99 (5) Moderna $384.86.
- 2021 Thursday J: MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS- (1) Raytheon: $85.96 (2) General Dynamics: $196.03 (3) Boeing: $219.94 (4) Lockheed Martin: $345.10 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $360.15.
- 2021 Thursday K: PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $33.30 (2) DuPont: $67.99 (3) Honeywell: $212.28 (4) 3M: $175.42 (5) Teijen: $1,553.00.
- 2021 Thursday L: ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS- (1) Beyond Meat: $105.26 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $105.26 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $25.74.
- 2021 Thursday M: BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS- (1) Wal-Mart $139.38 (2) Lowe’s: $202.86 (3) Home Depot: $328.26 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $449.35 (5) Amazon $3,285.04.
- 2021 Thursday N: JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER- As Joe Biden’s approval ratings continue plummeting and he is booed at public events, people are gravitating towards the idea that “Kooky Kamala” Harris could be the nation’s next ‘president,’ her poll numbers are beginning to inch up ever so slightly. Next, an AP-NORC poll shows a deep divide between Americans over Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates. Democrats now love them (whereas last year, they said anyone who received one would have to be a dimwit) whereas Republicans are skeptical. Adding to Joe’s woes, former Ambassador Nikki Haley said of Joe Biden turning up at the congressional baseball game that feeble old Joe ‘chose baseball over serious work.’ As if that is NOT bad enough for poor old Joe, Congresswoman Vicky Hartzler, R-MO 4th congressional district, said of the recent hearings on Capitol Hill in the Senate and House regarding the debacle in Afghanistan, that ‘it’s clear that Joe Biden lied on the troops and the situation.’
- 2021 Thursday O: POLITICAL NEWS I- U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, DS-CA 12th congressional district, is now echoing Joe Biden because she says that the BIG SPENDING BILL will cost the American taxpayers ZERO DOLLARS. That’s right- ‘Mumbles’ say it will cost NOTHING. Next, Congresswoman Cori “The Bitch” Bush, CPUSA-MO 1st congressional district, is facing ethics problems of her own (Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, aka AOC) because of taking expensive gifts and other benefits that a congressional member is forbidden to do. Add that to Congresswoman Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, DS-MN 5th congressional district, and her woes over having committed immigration fraud by marrying her brother, and it would appear that the infamous squad is beginning to come apart at the seams.
- 2021 Thursday P: POLITICAL NEWS II- Senator Rick Scott, R-FL, questioned LinkedIn over its censoring of journalists on behalf of the Chinese Communist Party. Meanwhile, Special Counsel John Durham announced new subpoenas today for people swept up in the Russian Collusion Scandal, the scheme the Obama regime used to destroy President Trump. Next, Congressman Jay Obernolte, R-CA 8th congressional district, told Newsmax today, “Don’t count out Nancy Pelosi’s negotiating skills when it comes to getting the spending bills passed.’
- 2021 Thursday Q: U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES NEWS I- Tensions soared on Capitol Hill today as the Democrats vote to suspend the debt ceiling. Congressman Tim Burchett, R-TN 2nd congressional district, said it’s highly likely that U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-CA 12th congressional district, will push the vote on the massive spending bill BACK as the old warhorse won’t take anything to the floor unless she has the votes- and the progressives in HER ranks are fighting her tooth and nail.
- 2021 Thursday R: U.S. MILITARY NEWS- Sadly, a new report says that suicides among U.S. service members jumped by 15-percent in 2020. Next, the U.S. Marine who famously hoisted the Afghan baby over the wall at Hamid Karzai International Airport back in August and who spoke- for just a moment and did so NOT in uniform- is now under investigation. L. Cpl. Hunter Clark is being investigated for appearing briefly at a political rally while his superiors- like Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. Milley and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin- can go political all the time, he faces possible disciplinary actions. Perhaps boneheaded actions such as this could explain why suicides in the U.S. military have gone way UP. Shame on the leaders, shame. Congressman Jim Banks, R-IN 3rd congressional district, says of Chairman Milley that he should have spent more time on Afghanistan and communist China policies than on politics. Congressman Scott DesJarlais, R-TN 4th congressional district says, ‘there’s a lot of finger-pointing going on regarding the mess in Afghanistan.’
- 2021 Thursday S: FAKE NEWS I- ABC News is being slammed for having selectively edited an interview with former President Barack Obama when he said- more or less- that a country cannot survive without borders. ABC News cut out all comments made by the 44th president regarding the right of the United States to determine who comes in and who does not. Is there a breach between Joe Biden and his former boss? Next, CNN finally steps up and admits that the U.S. Border Patrol’s mounted officers were not whipping the poor HAITIAN INVADERS after lying for an entire week about it.
- 2021 Thursday T: SPORTS NEWS I- Tonight’s Thursday Night Football game features the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3-0) at the Cincinnati Bengals (2-1-0). The Bengals pulled it out with a field goal beating the Jaguars by a final score of 24-21. Wow. We thought the Jags were on the way to their first victory.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-30-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with downright sensation by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 2,136. Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Chef James “Jimmy” Hall, Thursday Night Football, Jacksonville Jaguars- The, Cincinnati Bengals- The, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, Congresswoman Cori “The Bitch” Bush, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Congresswoman Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. Milley, President Barack Obama, Senator Marco Rubio, President Donald J. Trump, Remain in Mexico Policy, Congresswoman Vicky Hartzler, Ambassador Nikki Haley, Senator Rick Scott, Congressman Jay Obernolte, Special Counsel John Durham, Congressman Tim Burchett, Congressman Scott DesJarlais, Congressman Jim Banks, North Korea, South Korea, Kim Jong Un, France, President Nicolas Sarkozy, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS, COVID-19 STATISTICS, FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY, STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS, U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I, COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS, VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS, MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS, PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS, ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS, BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS, JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS II, U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES NEWS I, U.S. MILITARY NEWS, FAKE NEWS I, SPORTS NEWS I, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- the, Wuhan Waltz- the, BIG C-19- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Xi Jinping Never-Ending Pandemic, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, BIG PHARMA, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, HAITIAN INVASION, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Myanmar Kyat, Namibian Dollar, Nepalese Rupee,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 30, 2021, #4,191 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, September 30, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Wednesday, September 30, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Wednesday, September 30, 2020, Blog Post:
Having learned from the failures of the Soviet Union, Xi Jinping and the politburo has created something much more reminiscent of the Third Reich than the harsh Maoism their founder commanded
Thursday, September 30, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!