TODAY IN HISTORY
Your host for the week of September 27-October 03, 2021: Chef James “Jimmy” Hall ACF-CWC
Santa Barbara, CA 93102
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,188 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 409
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-FIFTY-THREE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
272. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2021:
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts; U.S. Secretary of War James McAllister Schofield; Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier, Grand Funk Railroad featuring Mark Farner, The Grateful Dead featuring Mickey Hart, Iron Butterfly featuring Michael Pinera, King Crimson featuring Ian Wallace and Bill Rieflin, Mountain featuring N.D. Smart, and the Rolling Stones:
- 480 B.C.: At the Battle of Salamis, the Greek fleet under the command of Admiral Themistocles destroys the Persian fleet commanded by Xerxes I, beating back the planned Persian invasion of Greece. A great win for Western Civilization and a blow to Eastern despots.
- 1521 Thursday: Ottoman Turkish troops occupy Belgrade. The Serbs fight back with valor, but the Turks are too strong and too full of anti-Christian rage for them to succeed in keeping the Islamist scum out.
- 1789 Tuesday: The U.S. Department of War establishes a regular army with troop strength of several hundred men.
- 1829 Tuesday: London’s reorganized police force, which the world would come to know as Scotland Yard, went on duty.
- 1831 Thursday: In Gerry, New York, future 28th U.S. Secretary of War James McAllister Schofield is born. A Republican, he would serve under Presidents Andrew Johnson and Ulysses S. Grant from 06-01-1868 to 03-13-1869.
- 1862 Monday: Prussia’s newly appointed minister-president Otto von Bismarck, delivered a speech to the country’s parliament in which he declared the issue of German unification would be decided, “not through speeches and majority decisions” but by ’iron and blood (Eisen und Blut’).” Some references gave the date of this speech as September 30, 1862.
- 1875 Wednesday: U.S. – Spanish relations decline in wake of Cuban rebellion.
- 1902 Monday: David Belasco opened the first theater on Broadway in New York City on this date.
- 1906 Saturday: The U.S. intervenes in Cuba and ousts Cuban dictator Estrada Palma.
- 1907 Sunday: Construction workers laid the foundation stone for the Washington National Cathedral which workers did not fully complete until this date in 1990.
- 1911 Friday: Italy declares war on the Ottoman Empire.
- 1912 Sunday: Movie director Michelangelo Antonioni was born in Ferrara, Italy.
- 1915 Wednesday: The Philadelphia Phillies clinch their first-ever pennant.
- 1918 Sunday: During World War I, Allied forces breakthrough the Hindenburg Line.
- 1922 Friday: Benito Mussolini, “El Duce,” asks Vatican City to support his Fascist Party program.
- 1927 Thursday: Telephone service begins between Mexico and the United States.
- 1930 Monday: Bing Cosby and Dixie Lee married on today’s date.
- 1938 Thursday: The Treaty of Munich signed between Hitler (Germany), Daladier (France), Chamberlain (Great Britain), and Mussolini (Italy), which aimed at appeasing Adolf Hitler by allowing Nazi annexation of Czechoslovakia’s Sudetenland.
- 1940 Sunday: The radio quiz show, “Double or Nothing,” debuted on the Mutual Radio Network on this date.
- 1941 Monday: Nazi troops commit mass murder in the Soviet Union at Babi Yar; there, they murder thousands of Jews.
- 1943 Wednesday: General Dwight D. Eisenhower and Marshal Pietro Badoglio sign an armistice bringing the Italians to the side of the Allies during World War II.
- 1944 Friday: During World War II, the Red Army commences the invasion of Yugoslavia to liberate it from the Nazis.
- 1946 Sunday: “The Adventures of Sam Spade” debuted on CBS Radio on this date. Elsewhere, future drummer with the British progressive rock band, King Crimson[i], 1971-72, Ian Wallace, is born in Bury, Lancashire, England, on this date.
- 1947 Monday: Future original drummer of the East Coast rock band, Mountain[ii]—N.D. Smart—is born on this date.
- 1948 Wednesday: Future guitarist/vocalist Michael Pinera, who would play with Iron Butterfly[iii], was born in the United States on this date as was future guitarist vocalist with Grand Funk Railroad[iv], 1969-1976 / 1981-1983 / 1996-1998, Mark Farner who was born in Flint, Michigan.
- 1951 Saturday: CBS-TV televised the first network-aired color football broadcast on this date with the game being between the University of California and the University of Pennsylvania.
- 1953 Tuesday: The United States gives France $385 million to help with the war raging in Indochina.
- 1955 Thursday: Future chef and AICP-END blogger, Gervais Krinkelmeier, was born on this date in Boise, Idaho.
- 1957 Sunday: The New York Giants played their last game at the Polo Grounds, losing to the Pittsburgh Pirates, 9-1. They then moved to San Francisco.
- 1960 Thursday: “My Three Sons” debuted on ABC-TV. Elsewhere, future drummer with the British progressive rock band, King Crimson[v], 2013-15 / 2017, Bill Rieflin, is born in Seattle, Washington, on this date.
- 1962 Saturday: President John F. Kennedy nationalized the Mississippi National Guard in response to officials defying federal court orders. The orders were to enroll James Meredith at the University of Mississippi.
- 1963 Sunday: The Rolling Stones[vi] go on first tour as opening act for Bo Diddley[vii] and the Everly Brother[viii]s. Elsewhere, “My Favorite Martian” debuted on CBS-TV on this date.
- 1967 Friday: Mickey Hart joins the Grateful Dead[ix] on the drums. Elsewhere, the International Monetary Fund reformed monetary systems around the world.
- 1975 Monday: Baseball manager Casey Stengel died in Glendale at age 85.
- 1976 Wednesday: Syria drives Palestinian guerillas out of Lebanon.
- 1977 Thursday: Eva Shain became the first female to officiate a heavyweight title boxing match. Approximately 70 million people tuned in to see Muhammad Ali beat Earnie Shavers on NBC-TV. Shavers lost in a 15-round unanimous decision which dropped his pro-record to 54-6-1 while Ali’s record improved to 55-2 and in so doing retained the WBA, WBC, and Ring Magazine heavyweight boxing titles of the world. Meanwhile, Columbia Records released the Billy Joel album, “The Stranger.”
- 1978 Friday: Church officials discovered Pope John Paul I dead in his Vatican apartment just over a month after becoming head of the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1982 Wednesday: Extra-Strength Tylenol capsules laced with cyanide claimed the first of seven victims in the Chicago area. To date, the case remains unsolved.
- 1983 Thursday: For the first time, the U.S. Congress used the War Powers Act after President Ronald Reagan authorized them to do so to keep U.S. Marines in Lebanon for 18 more months.
- 1986 Monday: The Soviet Union released Nicholas Daniloff; an American journalist confined on spying charges. Elsewhere, Mary Lou Retton announced that she was going to quit gymnastics.
- 1987 Tuesday: Henry Ford II, longtime chairperson of Ford Motor Company, died in Detroit at age 70.
- 1988 Thursday: The space shuttle Discover blasted off from Cape Canaveral in Florida. It was the first crewed space flight since the Challenger disaster.
- 1989 Friday: Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor was convicted for slapping Beverly Hills police officer Paul Kramer after he’d pulled over Rolls-Royce for expired license plates. As part of her sentence, Gabor ended up serving three days in jail.
- 1993 Wednesday: The parliament of Bosnia voted overwhelmingly to reject an international peace plan unless Bosnian Serbs returned land that they had taken by force from the Bosnian people.
- 1995 Friday: The O. J. Simpson trial ends; the judge sent the case to the jury on this date. The nation is torn over this media show trial, people being split either FOR a guilty verdict or AGAINST a guilty verdict. We await the verdict.
- 1999 Wednesday: The Associated Press reported on the killing of hundreds of South Korean refugees by U.S. soldiers in the early days of the Korean War, beneath a bridge at a hamlet called No Gun Ri.
- 2000 Friday: Israeli riot police stormed a major Jerusalem shrine and opened fire on stone-throwing scumbag Muslim worshippers, killing four worthless Palestinians and wounding another 175.
- 2001 Saturday: President George W. Bush condemned Afghanistan’s Taliban rulers for harboring Osama bin Laden and his followers as the United States pressed its military and diplomatic campaign against terror and terrorism.
- 2005 Thursday: John G. Roberts Jr., took the oath of office in as the nation’s 17th chief justice (109th overall justice on the court) after winning Senate confirmation. He was confirmed in the U.S. Senate with the votes of 55 Republicans and 22 Democrats. President George W. Bush nominated RINO Roberts to fill the seat of Chief Justice William Rehnquist.
- 2006 Friday: Congressman Mark Foley, R-FL 16th congressional district, resigned his seat in the U.S. House of Representatives for doing some Democrats do all the time and seemingly get away with- sending inappropriate emails to a congressional page. What a double standard but then, Republicans ALWAYS crucify their own.
- 2007 Saturday: Jihadists carry out a bomb attack in the capital city of the Maldives and in so doing claim the lives of at least 12 innocent tourists and wounds God knows how many others.
- 2008 Monday: On Wall Street, the Dow Jones industrial average plunged 777 points after the House defeated, 228-205, a $700 billion emergency rescue for the nation’s financial system, leaving both parties and the Bush administration scrambling to pick up the pieces. NO corporate welfare, NO bank is too big to fail.
- 2009 Tuesday: As Britain continues its national program of immunizing the hell out of everyone, a 14-year-old schoolgirl who died after being given an immunization for cervical cancer is found to have had a tumor in her heart and lungs. What is it with forcing immunizations on everyone without checking their health situations? Socialized medicine, folks, not good, never good, and something every sane nation must avoid.
- 2010 Wednesday: For the first time in two years, North and South Korea agree to hold working level military talks. Elsewhere, in Dagestan, Russian troops get lucky and kill at least 14 Islamist militants in heavy fighting. Good. Cover the bodies with pig’s blood.
- 2011 Thursday: Houthi rebels continue fighting against Yemeni government troops in the northern part of the nation’s capital, Sana’a. Elsewhere, Tehran hosts the 2011 Asian Men’s Volleyball Championship game with the home team- the Iranians- bitch-slapping the Chi-Coms with a final score of 3-1. Take that, communists!
- 2012 Saturday: After the U.S. delists the Mujahedeen-e Khalq as a terrorist entity, Iran accuses the United States of having “double standards.” Meanwhile, the Obama administration transfers a Gitmo detainee, Omar Khadr, to Canada where the murderous POS jihadist will complete his prison sentence.
- 2013 Sunday: NASA’s newest delivery service, Orbital Sciences Corp.’s un-manned cargo spacecraft Cygnus, made its first-ever shipment to the International Space Station. Elsewhere, some four-dozen people were shot to death at an agricultural college in Gujba, Nigeria, in an attacked blamed on the Muslim jihadists of Boko Haram. Next, On This Day reports that a Syrian airstrike on the ISIS capital of Raqqa goes astray and hits a school killing at least 16 people and injuring numerous others.
- 2014 Monday: Afghan officials have signed a pact with the U.S. to maintain troops in the country beyond the end of 2014 and provide Afghanistan with funding; former Afghan President Hamid Karzai would not sign the agreement due to his opposition to U.S. presence.
- 2015 Tuesday: American jazz composer and saxophonist Phil Woods dies at age 83. Meanwhile, President Barack Hussein Obama announces that he and Russian President Vladimir Putin will convene on what to do in Syria. We already know what to do: KILL the ISIS, al-Qaida, and Iranian Revolutionary Guard thugs. ASAP!
- 2016 Thursday: The U.S. Congress overrides the veto of President Barack Hussein Obama that will now allow U.S. citizens to sue Saudi Arabia over the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Obama did not want people affected by the horrible attacks from suing the Islamic nation. All but one of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia; go figure!
- 2017 Friday: Tom Price resigned as President Donald J. Trump’s secretary of health and human services amid investigations into his use of costly charter flights for official travel at taxpayer expense. Meanwhile, Carmen Yulin Cruz, the mayor of San Juan, Puerto Rico, accused the Trump administration of “killing us with the inefficiency” after Hurricane Maria. We must note that Mayor Cruz is a corrupt politician who was unable to distribute the vast resources that poured into the island following the storm. Finally, the U.S. issues a no-travel warning to its citizens NOT to go to Cuba due to the ongoing sonic attacks on American citizens. It also calls home some of the diplomatic staff in Havana thanks to the scurrilous behavior of the communist Cubans.
- 2018 Saturday: Tesla and its CEO, Elon Musk, agreed to pay $40 million to settle a government lawsuit alleging that Musk had duped investors with misleading statements about a proposed buyout of the company. Elsewhere, some left-wing news sites report widespread demonstrations against center-right Brazilian businessman Jair Bolsonaro, the frontrunner in the presidential elections. Go, Bolsonaro, go!
- 2019 Sunday: Pro-Iranian Houthi rebels do a celebratory dance claiming they killed 500 Saudi soldiers, captured another 2,000, as well as wiped out a supply convoy on Saudi territory in the Najran region of the country. Time to nuke Iran and to wipe out the Houthi scumbags.
- 2020 Tuesday: A new PEW Poll shows that five percent of Trump and Biden voters MIGHT have their votes changed following tonight’s Round 1 2020 Presidential Debate in Cleveland, Ohio, depending upon who does better. Meanwhile, Democratic Party presidential nominee “Pro-China Joe” Biden disputes he ever agreed to (1) a break after every 30 minutes and (2) that he agreed to an ear canal check to determine if either participant is wearing an ear device. Many believe that “Gropin’ Joe” Biden cannot sustain 90 minutes of debate and that he will be seeking every avenue of support or escape. Rush Limbaugh still speculates that something will arise that will permit “Pro-China Joe” a way out without losing face. Dr. Jill going to come down with a sudden case of the CHI-VI? We shall see. Speaking of Cleveland, shop owners are boarding up windows and securing their facilities as the danger of violent mob ‘protests,’ i.e., out-of-control riots looms ever larger. Another ‘anti-fascist group,’ Resist Fascism arrives in Cleveland ostensibly to fight against fascism but to serve as the Democratic Party’s Brown Shirts.
- 2020 Tuesday A: Judge Amy Coney Barrett arrives on Capitol Hill to begin meeting with lawmakers ahead of October 12 and the first day of confirmation hearings. At least 6-8 Senate Democrats announce they won’t meet with her as a means of protest. Meanwhile, New York City schools begin the reopening process as Mayor Bill Di Blasio continues to threaten JEWISH neighborhoods with complete shutdowns if they don’t toe the line and follow his orders. Speaking of major cities such as New York City, we learn that since June of this year, violent crime rates have soared 53-percent over last year’s rates at the same time. Clever work, Democrats, clever work. Elsewhere, on the West Coast, major parts of Sonoma and Napa Counties are ablaze, once again thanks to rampant mismanagement by California Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom. Like Nero, he continues fiddling, trying to find ways by which, he can continue funding CalPERS at the expense of caring for the state’s forests. This man must be removed from office before 2022. Now.
- 2020 Tuesday B: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad Al-Sabah dies at age 91. Meanwhile, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson severs his ties with more than 95-percent of his fans by coming out and following communist China’s dictates and endorses the Biden-Harris 2020 ticket. Rock- you are not only a sleazy opportunist, but you also appear to be a shill for Beijing. NO MORE ROCK MOVIES! Meanwhile, attorney for Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn- Sidney Powell- updated President Trump on his former National Security Advisor’s case and asked that ‘he not pardon the general.’ She is trying to get Judge Emmet Sullivan to recuse himself from the case or accept the Justice Department’s recommendations to drop the collapsed case. Elsewhere, Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe releases fabulous footage that shows ALLEGEDLY Congresswoman Ilhan “Allah Akbar!” Omar has operatives involved in ballot creation and ballot harvesting. We hear from sources on the ground in Minnesota that she could very well lose her re-election bid. Strip her of her citizenship and return her crooked butt to Somalia.
- 2020 Tuesday C: Here are today’s Chi-Com Horseshoe Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 33,484,120 confirmed cases, UP by 327,308 cases, 1,004,082 confirmed deaths, UP by 5,386 deaths, and 23,212,633 confirmed recoveries, UP by 251,197 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 7,229,559 confirmed cases, UP by 23,692 new cases, 208,335 confirmed deaths, UP by 217 new deaths, and 3,870,955 confirmed recoveries, UP by 7,882 new recoveries.
- 2020 Tuesday D: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 816,095 confirmed cases, 15,683 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 12,351 confirmed cases, 132 confirmed deaths, and 10,215 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 90,712 confirmed cases, 2,203 confirmed deaths, but like California, the incline-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, the Empire State: 462,364 confirmed number of cases, 32,743 confirmed number of deaths, and like most other Blue States, NO number of confirmed number of recoveries. The governor of New York, the drooling moron Andrew Cuomo continues trying to blame President Donald J. Trump for all the Xi Jinping Bat Flu deaths when he is the one who sent COVID-infected people into rest homes where the most vulnerable people are, uh, we mean, were. PUT CUOMO ON TRIAL! Let us look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo and his wife are relocating there. Here they are: 233,265 confirmed cases, 1,507 confirmed deaths, and 165,191 confirmed recoveries. Watch out for the Chi-Com rockets the Hamas goons love firing at innocent Israelis. We know you are prepared Mo!
- 2020 Tuesday E: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 27,452.66, DOWN 131.40 points (-0.48%). Next, the NASDAQ: 11,085.25, DOWN 32.28 points (-0.29%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,335.47, DOWN 16.13 points (-0.48%). The price of GOLD is $1,903.10 per troy oz., -0.10 (-0.01%) while the price of SILVER is $24.42 per troy ounce, -0.002 (-0.08%). The price of PLATINUM is $882.60 per troy oz, -4.90 (-0.55%) while the price of COPPER is $3.00 per pound, +0.009 (+0.30%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,329.30 per troy oz., +57.80 (+2.54%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $39.13 per barrel, -0.16 (–0.41%). Today, COCOA is $2,565.00 per metric ton, +3.00 (+0.12). As for currency, one U.S. dollar = 6.82 communist Chinese yuan. By contrast, one U.S. dollar = 0.85 euros. Communist China manipulates its currency, a known fact which is why the world must disengage with them and bring our supply chain home- ASAP.
- 2020 Tuesday F: National Security Director John Ratcliffe released information in a letter to Sen. Lindsey Graham- on the eve of testimony by fired FBI Director James Comey- that Hillary Clinton approved a plan with the Obama administration. The illegal operation the two cooked up together sought to dirty 2016 GOP presidential candidate Donald J. Trump by tying him to Russian intelligence services. The question is whether then Director Comey expended the same amount of effort investigating Hillary Clinton as he spent investigating then-candidate Trump, then president- elect Trump, and finally President Donald J. Trump. Not looking good for the Obamaists coup plotters. Is prison looming large on the horizon? Join the Trump Third Term Movement NOW.
- 2020 Tuesday G: Regarding to Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court, here is today’s Democratic Party’s and Fake News Media Attack Phrase of the Day: “Illegitimate.”
- 2020 Tuesday H: Tonight, is the first debate between presidential contenders, President Donald J. Trump, and former Vice President Joseph R. Biden. About half-way through the ‘grudge match,’ it would appear that Mr. Biden is managing to survive the ongoing assault from the president. Moderator Chris Wallace is struggling to maintain control. We believe- at this junction- that Democrats will say the president is losing due to his belligerence while Republicans will say the president was aggressive and fending off both the former veep and the moderator. This update at 6:48 P.M. What we will say is the following: it’s an UGLY affair, no-holds barred mud wrestling at its worst.
- Thursday 2021 I: Update @ 07:39 p.m.: what a rough 96-minute debate. President Trump allowed the anger built up after 3.5 years to unload on Vice President Biden. The former veep managed to remain upright but towards the end of the debate, he was looking a bit wasted. We suspect the Democrat will cancel the other two debates. Winner? We think the president allowed his anger to get the better of him and the former vice president did not drop dead. What an ugly mess…
- 2020 Tuesday J: Telemundo, the Spanish language media giant released a poll from the first debate between President Donald J. Trump and former Vice President Joe R. Biden. The poll says President Trump won by a 66-percent margin to 33-percent for Mr. Biden. Wow. You go, Spanish speakers! We have no clue as to what mischief the Chi-Coms and their Democratic Party stooges will be up today but when we find out, you’ll find out so please, stay tuned for further developments such as the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu…
- 2021 Wednesday: Stay tuned…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0603 a 10” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “The Fortune Hunter.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next offering by Jethro Tull comes from a larger offering of various group histories, “Classic Artists.” This one- “Classic Artists: Jethro Tull- Their Fully Authorized Story” came out on March 06, 2009, and it features a lengthy look back at the earliest days of the group and how they went from being merely one band among numerous others to becoming one of the biggest names in the history of rock and roll. We think you will enjoy this eclectic collection of rare footage of Jethro Tull. Seek it out now and add it to your collection- you will be extremely glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-29-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with downright sensation by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 3,970. Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Michael Pinera, Iron Butterfly, Grand Funk Railroad, Mark Farner, The Rolling Stones, King Crimson, Ian Wallace, Bill Rieflin, The Everly Brothers, Mountain, N.D. Smart, President Andrew Johnson, President Ulysses S. Grant, U.S. Secretary of War James McAllister Schofield, Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, President George W. Bush, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Muhammad Ali v. Earnie Shavers, Jethro Tull, Chef James “Jimmy” Hall,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 29, 2021, #4,188
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, September 29, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Tuesday, September 29, 2020, Blog Post:
We now know that COVID-19 bears little to no resemblance to any disease occurring in nature; however, unlike the Spanish Flu, Ebola, and HIV-AIDS, we know where it came from: communist China
Wednesday, September 29, 2021:
[i] We presented the music of this British prog-rock band, the amazing King Crimson, beginning on Monday, 20-October-2014 through Sunday, 21-December-2014. We hope you will check them out and add them to your collection.
[ii] We began promoting the music of Mountain beginning on Friday, 14-December-2012 through Sunday, 20-January-2013. This also included West, Bruce & Laing but sadly, we overlooked Leslie West’s solo career so please stay tuned for his discography sometime in the next 8-12 years.
[iii] We promoted the music of Iron Butterfly beginning on Saturday, 27-July-2013 through Thursday, 08-August-2013. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your ever-growing collection of rock music. Nothing one finds today compares with the classic rock of old. Throw out your Maroon 5 albums and go with the crème de la crème of the 1960s and 1970s
[iv] We look forward to presenting the music of Grand Funk Railroad sometime in the late 2020s
[v] See footnote i.
[vi] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces. Sadly, we should have been clairvoyant and presented the music of Marianne Faithful, too. Perhaps one day we will.
[vii] Sometime within the next decade, we hope to present the music of classic rockers Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, Howlin’ Wolf, Muddy Waters, and numerous others. We know you will enjoy the presentation so please; remain vigilant for the day we do.
[viii] When we do the music of the old rockers, the Everly Brothers will be among them. Stay tuned.
[ix] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!