THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: thechuckster61OOO@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,050 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 480
DAY ONE-HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY-TWO OF THE BIDEN REGIME
201. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2021 UPDATE A:
Eid al-Adha (Muslim holiday)
It wasn’t that long ago the Democrats told us that ANYONE who took the Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccine was a fool; look at them now- IF you WON’T take the vaccine, you are a reprobate, a science denier, and an enemy of the realm…
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 192,260,989 confirmed cases, +54,802, 4,133,799 confirmed deaths, +21,007 and 174,942,900 confirmed recoveries, +375,666. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 35,081,719 confirmed cases, UP 63,119 from yesterday’s reporting, 625,363 confirmed deaths, UP 380,[i] and 29,435,171 confirmed recoveries, UP 28,969. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Tuesday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 307,003 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 97,075 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,874,959 confirmed cases, 64,141 confirmed deaths, and 2,083,729 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,476,193 confirmed cases, 38,422 confirmed deaths, and 2,269,871 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 39,486 confirmed cases, 523 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 464,285 confirmed cases, 6,108 confirmed deaths, and 228,959 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Pennsylvania: they have 2,221,873 confirmed cases, 27,906 confirmed deaths, and 1,180,812 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 854,434 confirmed cases, 6,452 confirmed deaths, and 839,103 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Curacao, 154th country on the list: 12,883 cases of the virus, 126 confirmed deaths and 12,261 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Tuesday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,511.99, UP 549.95 points (+1.62%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,498.88, UP 223.89 points (+1.57%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,323.06, UP 64.57 points (+1.52%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $66.70 per barrel, -0.49 (-0.74%). The price of GOLD is $1,809.60 per troy oz., -1.70 (-0.09%) while the price of SILVER is $24.95 per troy ounce, -0.04 (-0.14%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,068.40 per troy oz, +3.20 (+0.30%) while the price of COPPER is $4.24 per pound, -0.02 (-0.57%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,645.95 per troy oz, +12.28 (+0.47%).[vi] The price of RHODIUM is $18,700.00 per troy oz., -600.00 (-3.11%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $720,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (+0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,433.50 per troy oz., -13.00 (-0.53%). [vii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000033. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.17. In Chilean Peso, one greenback equals 757.80 and in Chinese Yuan Offshore, a buck equals 6.48 and in Colombian Peso, one dollar equals 3,831.50 of theirs.[viii]
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.322 per gallon, $2.988 in Florida, $4.083 in Hawaii, and $3.838 in Washington state.[ix] Let’s look at one other location- Arizona: $3.132. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- South Africa: $4.426 per U.S. Gallon.[x] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,545,692,603,139 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Saudi Arabia, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is South Korea with $131 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Tuesday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- As much as it causes us anguish to say it, today is Day No. 119 for the so-called splenetic ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the southern border and speaking of such, her 25th day since her one and only visit to the quiet sector of El Paso, Texas. We wish she would get her glib butt down there and do the job but alas, she shows no signs of going down there again anytime soon. Speaking of the disaster unfolding along the nation’s border with Mexico, here are the numbers as presented by One America News. First, here is the cost this day for caring for the tidal wave of the world’s unwanted, its castoffs, its criminals, and its mentally challenged: $536,999,104. Imagine what good this money could do for America’s veterans? Next, here is the cost this year o caring for the frigging illegal aliens: $219,715,125,248. Imagine what this money could do for the American people struggling to reclaim their lives after the Chi-Coms set loose the Xi Jinping Bat Flu? It could do so much good for so many. Next, this is the number of illegals who have crossed into the United States this year: 2,251,904. This is the nucleus of an invasion army running amok within our country. Finally, this is the conservative estimate of illegal aliens in the country as you read this: 36,251,904. (Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT). While we love OAN, we disagree with their final number. You see, we said as far back as 2009 when the blog began that the numbers then were between 35-50 million whereas now, we believe the number is closer to 75-100 million. We must round them up, imprison them in camps in the middle of the Arizona desert or better yet, dump them on Wake Island and let them languish.
- 2021 Tuesday G: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS I- As things continue going from bad to worse in Afghanistan thanks to Joe Biden, Taliban rockets landed near the presidential palace in Kabul. Not good, folks. Meanwhile, world leaders are growing fearful of the Israeli spyware Pegasus that has been monitoring world leaders.
- 2021 Tuesday H: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I- It is amazing how Democrats have flipflopped their stance on the Chi-Vi vaccines. When Donald J. Trump was in the White House, they said one would have to be crazy to get the Wuhan Virus vaccines whereas now, anyone who is content to wait is somehow a troglodyte, a Neanderthal, a dimwit, or worst of all, a science denier (yet Democrats deny science all the time when it comes to abortion or to the reality of climate change. Back in the 1970s, they told us the planet was irreversibly cooling and we would be consumed by ice uh, let’s see, about 15 years ago). Meanwhile, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis of Florida believes that appellate courts or even the U.S. Supreme Court will rule in the state’s favor in cruise ships NOT being able to force masks on every passenger.
- 2021 Tuesday I: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION II- As the Democrats continue berating Americans questioning the efficacy of the various Chi-Vi vaccines, unvaccinated Americans believe the vaccines are riskier than the disease, hence the constant drum beat the ‘Delta variant is coming, the Delta variant is coming.’ Look, they will use fear of this Chi-Com villainy to close down the recall election of Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom- the outgoing governor of the once-Golden State on September 14. In other places like Indiana, a court in that state rules that Indiana University can require proof of vaccination before students can attend classes. Finally, ever-political Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci says that ‘COVID-19 shots could become mandatory for all school students.’ And it goes on and on and on… on this topic, Congressman Madison Cawthorn, R-NC 11th congressional district made the bold statement that ‘all Dr. Fauci is trying to do is to further his own career.’
- : POLITICAL NEWS I- Senate Democrats are trying to force a cloture vote on their ‘infrastructure bill,’ one they eerily tell us that sounds like Obamacare: ‘We have to pass the bill to see what’s in it.’ Nope, no way. Speaking of the ‘infrastructure bill,’ Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, says that the Democrats push to add amnesty for millions of frigging illegal aliens to the bill is the ‘worst idea ever.’ It is anti-American. Still, Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer is facing defeat on the infrastructure bill as talks drag endlessly on and on. In other Senate news, a ‘bipartisan group’ of senators introduced a bill today that will provide Congress more input on presidential foreign policy decisions meaning the 25th amendment is coming for Joe Biden once they figure out what to do with “Kooky Kamala” Harris. (Our money’s on she will step down so she can spend more time with her beloved family).
- 2021 Tuesday K: POLITICAL NEWS II- In New Hampshire, former staffer for President Donald J. Trump- Karoline Leavitt- is running to win the GOP primary in the 1st congressional district in New Hampshire so she can take on unpopular Democrat Congressman Chris Pappas. In other fascinating news, Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district, says ‘it’s not a tough decision’ for him to be on the January 06, 2021 Select Committee put together by House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi. However, the wily nonagenarian speaker might have other ideas: she says she ‘won’t commit’ to House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s picks. Interesting. What does this semi-senile old crone fear? Elsewhere, Congressman Buddy Carter, R-GA 1st congressional district, says that “Mumbles” Pelosi is ‘weaponizing the January 06, 2021 Select Committee.’ Twitter suspends Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district, yet again.
- 2021 Tuesday L: POLITICAL NEWS III- A new Rasmussen poll says that most Americans agree with the calls of President Donald J. Trump for election reforms. Elsewhere, a judge in Georgia tossed a challenge to the U.S. Senate runoff race that threw the Peach State into the camp of the Democrats earlier this year. Meanwhile, in the U.S. House of Representatives, Republicans are clamoring for order along the border. They claim that slobbering old Joe Biden precipitated the border calamity through him not ‘being there.’ The guy is a senile old coot in need of the retirement home and three squares and plenty of “Matlock” reruns every day. Finally, Congressmen Michael Waltz, R-FL 6th congressional district, and Jay Obernolte, R-CA 8th congressional district, say in the Democrats’ infrastructure bill there is no apparent funding’ so WTF?
- 2021 Tuesday M: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS / LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I- The Chicago Police Department has announced the formation of a new department that will pursue gun crimes meaning they will go after legal gun owners while allowing the criminals to continue blasting one another in the streets. Elsewhere, a New Jersey woman faces daily fines from her city over her continued display of signs profaning drooling Joe Biden. Meanwhile, a probationary DEA agent, Mark Sami Ibrahim, was arrested for allegedly participating in the Capitol Hill Riots of January 06, 2021, the greatest FALSE FLAG OPERATION in the history of the United States (one we believe was orchestrated by collusion between the Chi-Coms, the Democrats, and RINO Republicans).
- 2021 Tuesday N: NATIONAL SECURITY NEWS- We learn today- and this is outrageous- that the Chi-Coms own at least 200,000 acres of prime U.S. farmland. This is insane yet it is a perfect example of what Vladimir Ilyich Lenin said of capitalists: “They will sell us the rope with which we hang them.” Although some claim Lenin never said this (communists say he didn’t), he most assuredly did and it’s a prime example of how they dismiss our weaknesses. Folks, the Chi-Coms are using soft power around the globe buying farmland, real estate, and whatever else the Chi-Com bastards can get their hands on. We need Donald Trump back in the White House so we can boot all of these communist SOBs out of the country and back to their crap-holes. FIGHT FOR AMERICA!
- 2021 Tuesday O: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS / MEGA-MILLIONS DRAW- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1678 what with a $128 jackpot on the line: 10, 26, 30, 52, 57, and Mega 10. Out of 71,305 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR plus the Mega for a prize of $8,562 apiece.
- 2021 Tuesday P: SPORTS NEWS- The Milwaukee Bucks have won the 2021 NBA Finals by beating the Phoenix Suns in Game 6 by a final score of 105-98. This was the Bucks first championship since 1971. Congratulations. The most valuable player was Giannis Antetokounmpo who scored 50 points in Game 6 to lead the team to victory.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-20-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,511. Chef Charles Smithenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Chef Charles Smithenstein, One America News, Afghanistan, Afghan War U.S., “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Congressman Madison Cawthorn, Senator Lindsey Graham, President Donald J. Trump, Karoline Leavitt, New Hampshire Politics, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Congressman Buddy Carter, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, Congressmen Michael Waltz, Congressman Jay Obernolte, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, Congressman Chris Pappas, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Slobbering Joe Biden, U.S. House of Representatives, Capitol Hill Riots of January 06, 2021, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS, COVID-19 STATISTICS, FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY, STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS, U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE II, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS I, COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I, COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION II, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS II, POLITICAL NEWS III, CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS / LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I, NATIONAL SECURITY NEWS, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Chilean Peso, Chinese Yuan Offshore, Colombian Peso, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1678, 2021 NBA Finals, Milwaukee Bucks vs. Phoenix Suns,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY JULY 20, 2021 #4,050 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, July 20, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[vii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[x] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO